It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Acting)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Acting)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 pm

brainpanhandler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 am wrote: I mean we might be able to usefully hold these ideas apart in our minds here, but wouldn't it be in the service of the bad guys to conflate the two in general?

Absolutely. We should never conflate, always separate and define the levels at which psyops can and do operate here so that we can clarify the difference between the ice cream and the bullshit in general.

brainpanhandler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 am wrote:And this might seem nitpicky to some, but crisis actor has a particular denotation if one takes 'crisis' to mean, crisis; as in terrorist attacks/mass shootings/bombings where there is a crisis and there are victims (to be played in whole or in part by actors). How can the wag the dog shitshow that was the toppling of the Saddam statue be called a 'crisis'.

Exactly! I'm holding up the toppling of the Saddam statue as a 21st century parallel to the Belknap ambulance episode at Houston and Main on 11/22/63. It's a sideshow! It's not the crisis itself, but it does aid the main event.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby chump » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:51 am

Lustig

Eric Frein, imdb

http://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-cop-sh ... d=25569331
Accused Cop Shooter Eric Frein Acted in War Films
Sep 17, 2014, 4:04 PM ET
By RHEANA MURRAY

The suspect in the shooting of two Pennsylvania state troopers has spent years reenacting military history and has shaved the sides of his head into a bizarre Mohawk as "part of the mental preparation" for his alleged attack, police said today.

Eric Matthew Frein, 31, is charged with killing one trooper and wounding a second last Friday and there is a massive manhunt underway for him. He is considered dangerous, possibly armed with a rifle and an AK-47. Schools in the district were closed today because of the search.

Lt. Col. George Bivens said today that Frein "belongs to a military simulation unit" that focused on Eastern European armies. "He has his head shaved on the sides with long hair on top," wider than a Mohawk, Bivens said.

State Trooper Killed, Another Injured Outside Pennsylvania Barracks

Suspect in Pennsylvania Cop Shooting Is a Sharpshooting Survivalist

Manhunt for Accused Pennsylvania Cop Shooter Eric Frein Closes Schools

Bivens said the hairstyle is "completely different from what he had worn for years... Investigators believe it was part of his mental preparation," for the alleged assault...
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 am

stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:34 pm wrote:
brainpanhandler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 am wrote: I mean we might be able to usefully hold these ideas apart in our minds here, but wouldn't it be in the service of the bad guys to conflate the two in general?

Absolutely. We should never conflate, always separate and define the levels at which psyops can and do operate here so that we can clarify the difference between the ice cream and the bullshit in general.

Or indeed, the completely off topic. Apparently now we can just look for anyone with an acting background that does something bad and include them under the umbrella of 'crisis actor'. Perhaps the state troopers were not really shot? Maybe the whole thing was a show. Maybe we can endlessly speculate....

stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:34 pm wrote:
brainpanhandler » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:52 am wrote:And this might seem nitpicky to some, but crisis actor has a particular denotation if one takes 'crisis' to mean, crisis; as in terrorist attacks/mass shootings/bombings where there is a crisis and there are victims (to be played in whole or in part by actors). How can the wag the dog shitshow that was the toppling of the Saddam statue be called a 'crisis'.

Exactly! I'm holding up the toppling of the Saddam statue as a 21st century parallel to the Belknap ambulance episode at Houston and Main on 11/22/63. It's a sideshow! It's not the crisis itself, but it does aid the main event.

Sideshow, distraction, misdirection. The real world skills of spycraft overlap to some extent with those of the sleight of hand magician. So too the psyops engineers. So too the hollywood/mainstream media alternate reality engineers. All of them take advantage of our gullibility and inherent perceptual/cognitive deficits to create illusions/lies/distortions and get us to believe them. The natural hueristics of perception and meaning making offer them lots of opportunities to steer our thinking and beliefs.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 pm

brainpanhandler » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 am wrote:Or indeed, the completely off topic. Apparently now we can just look for anyone with an acting background that does something bad and include them under the umbrella of 'crisis actor'. Perhaps the state troopers were not really shot? Maybe the whole thing was a show. Maybe we can endlessly speculate....

Hey Robert Blake was an actor too! Maybe his wife wasn't really shot! It was all a big insurance scam!

chump » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:51 am wrote:Accused Cop Shooter Eric Frein Acted in War Films

Could you explain how your link belongs in this discussion, chump?
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Frein was just captured after 48 day hunt at Pocono Mtn. airport
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:47 pm

It'll be interesting to see if he's going to stay silent and let his lawyer do the talking or if he's got an agenda he wants to verbalize publicly. So far, I don't really see him as "acting" for anyone other than his own Taxi Driver fantasy.
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Previous

Return to General Discussion