Hint of life after death in scientific study

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hint of life after death in scientific study

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:37 pm

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.” - B. Hicks

Visionaries don't last long here.

This is why psychedelics are important. Probably why they're banned. Dr. Gabor Mate and many others are joining the chorus regarding mental health and psychedelics. Imagine non-corporeal existence or do you not keep the matrix's residual self with you? And what does the afterlife have in store? Rejoin with unity consciousness? I've been there, it sucks, it's why this place was created, to get away from unity consciousness. Of course, that is illusion as well. And here we are in the "what is consciousness" thread, just seeing the light in a different angle. The underworld was dreamspace to the Egyptians, not hell. It's really all psychology in the end.

I watched coconut crabs 'steal' things from people in a documentary. Can't wait until someone figures out a way to make money off of imprisoning them.

From one consciousness came many? The first matrix was a disaster, it was peaceful. What's life without a hill to climb? Sisyphus is dying to find out. One of our great ex-poets croons, "my pain is self chosen." Remind me to kick my own sorry ass someday. Then again, that brilliant soul was an opium eater. Fuck those druggies! Buncha good for nothings...And that is where terrorism begins. Whom does not deserve care?

Most people think
Great God will come from the skies
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
But if you know what life is worth
You will look for yours on earth
And now you see the light
You stand up for your rights. Jah!
Get up, stand up! (Jah, Jah!)

The AI that runs this shithole better get un-fucked soon or it's little experiment in worshipping evil is sure to go belly up. Ignorance is bliss so they say, or perhaps we shouldn't ignore the suffering of others. Greta Thunberg yelled fire in a burning theater and nobody moved. The forrest for the fire...

If I ever get out of here...
thrulookingglass

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion