Your Take On The ISIS Phenomenon

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Your Take On The ISIS Phenomenon

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:57 am

Tyler Rabbit » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:38 pm wrote:
thrulookingglass » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 am wrote:A grotesque masterpiece of trickery.

"A small and extremely sadistic elite group is moving pieces on a chessboard to bring about what Order of the 9 Angles would refer to as Aeonic Change, that is the achievement of, in this case, the multi generational goal of bringing about chaos, destruction, and human suffering." - Tyler Rabbit

I wasn't necessarily saying that's my take on it. Was mainly just interested to know if that's what others think. No biggie though.
It was said somewhere on here, maybe by Stefano, that it's more roulette than chess.. In keeping with my initial O9A analogy, am starting to think of it as a chessboard with many pieces beyond just the black and white ones, and a grid comprised of lines going in many directions, but not necessarily any central chess master(s).

I have doubts that satanic pedos are "behind it all" but I'll add these to the pot - which am sure most here already know about:

Blackwater used 'child prostitutes in Iraq'
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=27092

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan
http://video.pbs.org/video/1474778660/

Yeah one of the men in charge of the underage male sex slave pipelines in Afghanistan shot to death three young US marines on a forward operating base in 2012, and the Pentagon covered the whole thing up.
Very odd.

But you know, as Western society slips farther into this zombie like technological dulling and smart phone matrix; and as things continue to progress negatively in the world; I see signs of a *positive* elite.

Some try to wrap their hideous technology wickedness like Boeing and Lockheed in hip tricksterism; selling themselves as alternative energy future companies.
Yet some companies and rich people have a good heart and trying to do positive change.

Like this young woman, 30 years old and a billionare who created a medical technology and company thats going to help a lot of people
http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/16/technol ... =obnetwork

Or look at what Malala Joya and young nobel prize winner Malala Yousafzai has meant.

As darkness continues to envelope a world to a society that is all the more ignorant; I do see positives growing.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:59 am

Oh my gosh, now ISIS is releasing their own drone UAV footage with Call of Duty HUD overlays of John CAN'T LIE acting as their CNN-esque correspondent.
Next level psyops, if ISIS isn't entirely organic and independent. If they are a legit thing, wow...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/isi ... ie-n235036
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Tyler Rabbit » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:21 am

I guess the only difference is that if its psyops the message is "don't be afraid (be afraid)" and if it's legit, the message is "be afraid." Either way I agree it's pretty surreal- and I rarely use that term to describe anything other than an art movement from the 20s..
Tyler Rabbit

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Tyler Rabbit » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 am wrote:I guess the only difference is that if its psyops the message is "don't be afraid (be afraid)" and if it's legit, the message is "be afraid." Either way I agree it's pretty surreal- and I rarely use that term to describe anything other than an art movement from the 20s..

Here's an NBC report on it, John Cantlie appears to be right near that big metal silo featured prominently in all the media footage of Kobani, and you can see Turkish tanks in the background.
Essentially Cantlie is being turned into the ISIS bizarro version of NBC war reporter Richard Engel who is reporting right on the other side of where John Cantlie is when you see the video. It's definitely surreal.
Cantlie seems so relaxed and natural, you'd think he was reporting for a real news organization.

video here http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-t ... ni-n236056

ISIS is a really strange thing, I can't quite put my finger on it. I mean we've seen the savagery from the Mexican cartels in the 2006-2013 war there. And it's not just the jarringly high production values on the propaganda films or the lightning fast strike armies and seemingly endless respawning swarms of black ninja fighters and that black flag. It's something else. Or maybe I've been watching too many comic book movies.

Meanwhile, in the region "D'aesh/IS/ISIS/ISIL" is trying to take over, the Kurds seem to embody the sheer opposite of not just ISIS but most of the middle east. It's a shame most of the middle east can't be more
like the Kurdistan people. I couldnt imagine living in Saudi Arabia or even technopolis UAE. http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/29/world/us- ... ?hpt=hp_t2
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:01 pm

ISIS is now taking over major cities in Libya, with the black ISIS flags flying over government buildings. The article mentions Derna is a short distance from Egypt, and 200 miles from Europe.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/18/world/isi ... ?hpt=hp_t2
8bitagent

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 am

ISIS was initiated by the west to destabilize Saudi Arabia.

Not like chess or roulette, imo, but more relative to chaos theory. Like a bomb as opposed to a bullet; both are deadly, but one more randomly selects its victims.

But Mac might be right. It wasn't a slip of the tongue, Bush's use of the word "Crusade." Perhaps this will be the war to end all religion. At least until the next one gets thought up.

Edited to replace 'his' with 'Bush's', 2nd line last paragraph.
Iamwhomiam

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 am

Iamwhomiam » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:50 pm wrote:ISIS was initiated by the west to destabilize Saudi Arabia.

Not like chess or roulette, imo, but more relative to chaos theory. Like a bomb as opposed to a bullet; both are deadly, but one more randomly selects its victims.

But Mac might be right. It wasn't a slip of the tongue, Bush's use of the word "Crusade." Perhaps this will be the war to end all religion. At least until the next one gets thought up.

"ISIS was initiated by the west to destabilize Saudi Arabia." interesting(tho odd) theory to me, as I always felt the US and Saudi Arabia were way more in cahoots than US and Israel.
I've exhaustively for a decade written of how deep the Saudi kingdom was in helping orchestrate the september 11th event(I argue way more that any neocon/CIA conspiracy by the truth movement)
and YET...it does feel like the Saudi kingdom truly feels threatened by ISIS(AKA al Qaeda on steroids)

It almost feels like either 1) ISIS is a not so organic virus, time released to envelope the entire Muslim region into some strange and dangerous new era or 2) it's mainly a place holder toward
a true world war III with Russia
8bitagent

Postby justdrew » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:49 am

8bitagent » 18 Nov 2014 22:24 wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:50 pm wrote:ISIS was initiated by the west to destabilize Saudi Arabia.

"ISIS was initiated by the west to destabilize Saudi Arabia." interesting(tho odd) theory to me, as I always felt the US and Saudi Arabia were way more in cahoots than US and Israel.
I've exhaustively for a decade written of how deep the Saudi kingdom was in helping orchestrate the september 11th event(I argue way more that any neocon/CIA conspiracy by the truth movement)
and YET...it does feel like the Saudi kingdom truly feels threatened by ISIS(AKA al Qaeda on steroids)

It almost feels like either 1) ISIS is a not so organic virus, time released to envelope the entire Muslim region into some strange and dangerous new era or 2) it's mainly a place holder toward
a true world war III with Russia

couldn't it end up with the House of Saud in charge of ISIS's caliphate?
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:28 am

8bitagent » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:01 am wrote:ISIS is now taking over major cities in Libya, with the black ISIS flags flying over government buildings. The article mentions Derna is a short distance from Egypt, and 200 miles from Europe.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/18/world/isi ... ?hpt=hp_t2

CNN is a direct mouthpiece for The System. Ratcheting up the scaremongering is part of their remit. The aim, as per the US/UK/Israel axis of full spectrum dominance, is to get Western populations to a point of being so fearful of the 'asiatic hordes' (which are now only 200 miles from their doorsteps!!!), that they get fully behind the escalation of violence and extermination that will ensue. We have to sit back and endure the spectacle. I think it's no exaggeration to say that the majority of the rest of the world now hold us in contempt. It's just a matter of time until Russia or China decides that to not act in self-defence is no longer an option, because we'll be coming for them at some point.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:33 pm

couldn't it end up with the House of Saud in charge of ISIS's caliphate?

That's a risk. Unlikely, though entirely possible. The house of Saud would need to pay obeisance to the Caliph, and I doubt that's likely.

Iran is more than 90% Shia.

ISIL or ISIS or IS is mostly Sunni and would enjoy the eradication of all Shia living in the world.

About 85–90% of Saudis are Sunni, while Shias represent around 10–15% of the Muslim population.

So, before there's a world war based upon religion, there will be a war between Iran and whatever Sunni caliphate emerges if ISIL is successful in uniting believers.

I think those in international business understand war is not conducive to profiting, unless your business is war. Saudi's I believe would rather the area remain stable. They do not want Russia supporting Iran, their only threat in the region. Israel is not such a threat to Saudi Arabia.

This is only my opinion, based upon nothing but my feelings and a few facts.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Good discussion via Michael Brenner, very germane to the swirl of alliegances and deceit:

A further diplomatic obstruction is Saudi Arabia. Backed by their Gulf allies, the Saudi leaders are vociferously opposed to a nuclear deal; they see it as bringing the shi'ite power directly into the game of Middle East politics as a rival and competitor. In so doing, the House of Saud may be making a strategic miscalculation of the first magnitude by giving priority to perceived threats from Iran/Qajar/champion-of-Shi'ism. Here is the line of reasoning that points to that conclusion.

The royal family's overriding concern always has been to secure their own rule. Latent apprehension has stemmed from their dubious legitimacy. Their assumption of the custodianship of the Holy Sites of Islam in the 1920s was by force without even a veneer of consultation; their reliance on the Wahhabi clerics for their legitimation - hence, their status is a function of Wahhabism being recognized as the purest form of Islam; there is dissonance among other tribes of the Arabian Peninsular lies just below the surface; and there is growing disaffection among the Shi'ite minority in the oil rich eastern provinces - all amid worries about their military weakness vis a vis regional rivals and external parties.

Therefore, the House of Saud perceives three threats: secular democracy promoted by the West; a rise of Iranian led Shi'ite influence cum Iranian military power; and salafist groups that challenge their religious primacy. The Arab Spring was a manifestation of the first. It is now neutralized. However, the feared American readiness to talk to the Iranians - and signs that Washington accepts the legitimacy of the IRI - means that the threat from that quarter is still alive in their eyes. The Saudis, therefore, have been prepared to back salafist groups like al-Nousr in Syria and even to tolerate ISIL at first, in order to counteract the Iranians. They cannot control those groups, though, and thereby have fostered movements that could outflank them on the fundamentalist end of the Sunni Islam continuum. This dilemma is now a constant since the Sunni-Shi'ite confrontation is becoming institutionalized in the region as have militant Salafist forces.

The conclusion: by positing Iran/Persia as the number one threat, the Saudi leaders may be imperiling their own rule.

The Saudi campaign to block a nuclear accord has gone so far as to include a threat to start its own nuclear weapons program – in the awareness that the prospect of a nuclear arms race in the region exposes the United States to intensified Israeli pressure. In this, Riyadh and Jerusalem are tactical allies. The Saudi threat completely lacks credibility, though. Yes, it is true that nuclear weapons are considerably easier to build than they were in the early decades of the atomic age as technical capabilities are more widespread. Still, the enterprise is anything but facile. Saudi Arabia, for one, lacks both the technical expertise and industrial resources even to begin working on such a project. Almost all of their engineering projects of any kind rely on foreign expertise and means. They manufacture next to nothing. The talk about their following Iran down the nuclear path is just talk.

His focus in that essay was the US / Iran nuclear negotiations, but that passage struck me as....well, worth putting here. Cheers.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:49 pm

US Prepares to Sell Saudi Arabia Warships to Help Take Down Iran
By Bruce K. Gagnon, Coordinator, Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space

The American revolution was supposed to have happened because of the revulsion our 'founding fathers' had with the institution of 'divine right of kings' or monarchy. Supposedly the new American nation went to war with England because a revolutionary 'democracy' was the preferred way of organizing our new nation. (Of course the truth was that the American 'founding fathers' had their own dreams of empire which is just what has sadly turned out for this country. But the mythology of America is all about our rejection of monarchy.)

Fast forward to today and we see the headlines on November 20 in the Portland Press Herald newspaper: Bath Iron Works may get Saudi ship contract worth billions.

The article reads in part:

Saudi Arabian officials say they are preparing to move forward with an upgrade to the country’s navy that could include a multibillion-dollar contract for Bath Iron Works, the Reuters news service reported Wednesday.

BIW’s DDG-51 destroyer is one of at least two ship designs being considered for the long-discussed Saudi Naval Expansion Program II, or SNEP, which has an estimated value of roughly $20 billion, Reuters said.

Patrick Dewar, executive vice president of Lockheed Martin, told the news service that Saudi officials were planning to release new information over the next several months about how the country plans to proceed with SNEP.

Dewar told Reuters that the Saudis are considering whether to buy up to a dozen of Lockheed’s steel monohull Littoral Combat Ship or the larger DDG-51 destroyer built by BIW, a subsidiary of General Dynamics Corp.

“We are aware of the ongoing discussions between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia concerning modernization of the Saudi fleet,” said BIW spokesman Jim DeMartini.

“We are in the business of building naval surface combatants and should the two governments reach an agreement on a program, we would be highly interested in pursuing that opportunity.”

Looking at a map we see the close proximity of Iran to Saudi Arabia. We know that the Saudi monarchy wants to take down Iran (as does Israel and the US). We know that the DDG-51 destroyer built by BIW is outfitted with so-called 'missile defense' systems that are key elements in US first-strike attack planning. We know that these warships are heavily reliant on US military satellites to direct the on-board weapons systems to their targets. Saudi Arabia does not have the military satellites nor the ground-based command and control systems to guide these weapons systems to their targets. Thus any Saudi high-tech ships and weapons would be run through the Pentagon's warfighting satellite system. In other words the Saudi monarchy would be paying for the ships that would essentially augment existing US military forces now surrounding Iran in places like Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq and other locations in the region.

Most interesting of all is that US shipyard workers would be building warships for a brutal and unforgiving monarchy that is known for making ISIS look like amateurs. Saudi Arabia is one of the last places on earth where capital punishment is a public spectacle - carried out in what is called Chop Chop Square in Riyadh.

Capital and physical punishments imposed by Saudi courts, such as beheading, stoning (to death), amputation and lashing, as well as the sheer number of executions have been strongly criticized. The death penalty can be imposed for a wide range of offences including murder, rape, armed robbery, repeated drug use, apostasy, adultery, witchcraft and sorcery and can be carried out by beheading with a sword, stoning or firing squad, followed by crucifixion. The 345 reported executions between 2007 and 2010 were all carried out by public beheading. The last reported execution for sorcery took place in September 2014.

Interfaith Unity Against Terrorism reports:

Saudi Arabia has been the official sponsor of Wahabbism – the extremist thought from which all jihadist militancy now pours forth. Saudi Arabia and its Wahabbism’s militant Islamic doctrines constitute a clear and present danger to the Middle East and to the entire world. The house of Saud derives its legitimacy from religious credentials underwritten by Wahabbi clerics. Wahabbism is the creed that has fuelled all jihads –many with West’s blessings- in world’s recent memory.

You'd think that official circles in Washington would be up-in-arms about selling high-tech weapons of war to the brutal monarchy of Saudi Arabia. But this likely $20 billion weapons sale indicates just how corrupt and immoral the US 'experiment' in democracy has become. The #1 industrial export product of the US today is weapons. The US wants to take down Iran and has made a pact with the Saudi's to do just that.

There can be no doubt that the American dream of freedom, justice and democracy is now no more than a hollow phrase.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Thanks, Rex and slad.

This caught my eye, too. The other you set into bold typeface.

They cannot control those groups, though, and thereby have fostered movements that could outflank them on the fundamentalist end of the Sunni Islam continuum. This dilemma is now a constant since the Sunni-Shi'ite confrontation is becoming institutionalized in the region as have militant Salafist forces.

Give those seeking power a platform with a cause seems to cause their become engorged by their own egos. Give 'em enough cash and they'd kill their mother. Gotta watch those guys on a mission from God. They're all very dangerous people, regardless their faith.
Iamwhomiam

eye made you out of clay.

Postby IanEye » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:16 pm

coffin_dodger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:28 am wrote:CNN is a direct mouthpiece for The System.

Wolf Blitzer has attained the perfect synthesis between a Muppet & the State flag of Israel.

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: eye made you out of clay.

Postby Nordic » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 pm

IanEye » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:16 pm wrote:
coffin_dodger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:28 am wrote:CNN is a direct mouthpiece for The System.

Wolf Blitzer has attained the perfect synthesis between a Muppet & the State flag of Israel.

Wow. Perfectly stated.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion