Bill Cosby abuse allegations

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Bill Cosby abuse allegations

Postby elfismiles » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:26 am

“Even Bill Cosby’s happy he’s not Geno Smith right now,” Rock said Tuesday on The Rich Eisen Show on DirecTV.

Eisen responded: “It’s not that bad for Geno, is it, Chris?”

http://nypost.com/2014/12/16/bill-cosby ... rock-joke/

... MEANWHILE ...

Apparently I and a friend starred in the recent dream of one of tonight's Christmas party hosts. He says in the dream that we convinced Will Smith that "only he" could confront Bill Cosby about these allegations.

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:10 pm

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... 07980.html

Another woman has come forward accusing Bill Cosby of rape. Katherine McKee, who claims to have been Sammy Davis Jr.'s "road wife," alleges the once-beloved TV icon assaulted her.

McKee, now 65, spoke to the New York Daily News about the supposed incident that took place in the early '70s in a Michigan hotel room. McKee had appeared on The Bill Cosby Show before the alleged attack, but made a name for herself as a showgirl in Las Vegas and was in Davis's nightclub act.

"Back then, I was Sammy's road wife. He had an open marriage, and we were lovers. That's how it went," she told the newspaper.

McKee said that when she was in Detroit, Cosby, now 77, invited her to a party on a boat and asked her to meet him in his room first to enjoy some local barbecue. "He was a buddy. He knew I was Sammy's girl," she recalled.

"I remember I walked in the door, and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me," McKee alleged. "He spun me around, pulled my panties down, and just took it. We were still standing at the door when he attacked me… It was so fast and so shocking and so unbelievable.

"To me, there was a different personality involved," she continued. "He was a different man. It felt like a different person performing that act."

McKee claimed she went to the bathroom to compose herself and then went to the party with Cosby.

"I never said a word. I was too uncomfortable about it," she said. "Bill was so rude and cold toward me the rest of the night. I thought, 'When this boat docks, I'm out of here.' I just left."

McKee never told Davis about the alleged assault. "I didn't want to put that in Sammy's head," she told the Daily News. "I was mad at my own self for not saying, 'What the f--k?' Why didn't I stop it and get him away from me? But it happened too fast. I was absolutely flabbergasted.

"And I had the guilt. I questioned myself, 'Why did I go there? Why did I bring him those ribs? Maybe he thought that's what I wanted too?'" she said, adding, "I figured, 'If I don't think about it, it won't bother me.' Of course, with all these women surfacing now, it flushed it out."

McKee went on to become a casting agent.

"It was a rape, but it seemed so strange to call it that. We think of rape as a stranger who attacks you in a parking lot," she concluded. "I chalked it up to another powerful person in Hollywood who just felt he could take what he wanted from women."

McKee joins 20 other women, including models Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson, who have accused Cosby of sexual assault. He has remained silent, but a lawyer for the comedian calls such claims absurd. "The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated far past the point of absurdity," Marty Singer stated last week.

Despite the damage to Cosby's reputation and career — NBC and Netflix have both suspended projects with Cosby — his wife of 50 years, Camille, continues to support him.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:16 pm

slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby RocketMan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Bing Crosby is certainly an icon of white milquetoastness, but I don't know if Cosby is an icon of anything by now but of some unfortunate impulse to conform to a perceived white middle-classness. I probably come off as a condescending, clueless, somewhat racist idiot, but I assure I'm not those things.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby slimmouse » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:34 pm

RocketMan » 25 Dec 2014 01:31 wrote:

Bing Crosby is certainly an icon of white milquetoastness, but I don't know if Cosby is an icon of anything by now but of some unfortunate impulse to conform to a perceived white middle-classness. I probably come off as a condescending, clueless, somewhat racist idiot, but I assure I'm not those things.

Thanks for the reply RM, and apologies for not conveying my thoughts more clearly in my previous post.

Heres my own collective bias.

How many people are/were Cosby fans? How many people are were Bing Crosby fans?

I was both, personally speaking.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:02 am

Jeff Wells wrote:

"'You have to be careful about drinking around me,' he said to loud applause."

Humanity, I'm just about done with you.

Bill Cosby called a rapist by heckler at London, Ont., show
Bill Cosby was forced to confront the allegations that have dogged him for weeks when a heckler at the second stop on a Canadian tour yelped out that the... cbc.ca

Bill Cosby tells woman 'be careful about drinking around me' at London, Ont., show
Cosby makes comment heavy with innuendo to woman in the front row

By Diana Mehta, The Canadian Press Posted: Jan 08, 2015 9:48 PM ET| Last Updated: Jan 09, 2015 9:27 AM ET
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/bill-cosb ... -1.2894780
elfismiles

Postby NaturalMystik » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Caught my attention as well... That's balls... I guess if you make light of it and joke about it, it will go away? Maybe Anonymous needs to get involved here as well...
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby Hunter » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:08 am

I am sure his lawyers will not be happy with that statement.
Hunter

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Tail-end of Golden Globes introduction...

Go to the end at the 8 minute 51 second mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-wODbjmZI#t=8m51s
elfismiles

fantasia

Postby IanEye » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:13 pm

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:14 pm

The Latest Accusations Against Bill Cosby Are Extremely Bizarre and Disturbing

by Sadie Gennis | Mar 4, 2015 11:21 AM EST

One of the Jane Does from the 2005 lawsuit against Bill Cosby has come forward and shared her story with BuzzFeed.

In the revealing interview, Patricia, now 58, says that when she was 22, Cosby invited her to a dinner party at his home in Shelburne Falls, Mass. But when Patricia arrived to the family home, she was the only guest. But because Cosby was a man of influence and the home was filled with photos of his apparently happy family, Patricia stayed. She was a former model and aspiring singer and Cosby had offered to help mentor her career. After offering Patricia a drink, she says Cosby told her to try an improvisation exercise in which she would "pretend to be an elegant queen with oatmeal dripping all over her face."

"It was so creepy," Patricia said. "He told me to convince him that I could remain regal and queenlike no matter what I looked like. I would leave the room and walk back in, pretending to be a queen with oatmeal on her face, and he would tell me I was doing it wrong and to go back and try again. Then, I started to feel weird from the drink. And then I don't remember much."

When Patricia came to, she says was in naked in Cosby's guest bedroom and the comedian was standing over her wearing a bathrobe. He explained the situation by claiming she had thrown up and he had to wash her dress. He even offered her a toothbrush. "I believed him," Patricia said. "I was deeply ashamed."

Humiliated by the thought of vomiting in front of Cosby, Patricia was sure Cosby's offer to mentor her was off the table. However, she says Cosby stayed in contact with her, hooking Patricia up with acting lessons, inviting her to events, and even paying for her to join a gym, since he told her she needed to lose weight. The relationship continued for a year and a half until 1980, when Patricia and Cosby attended a taping of the Dinah Shore Show. That night, Cosby demanded Patricia get her hair styled to replicate Queen Noor of Jordan. "He was obsessed with her," Patricia said.

After the taping, Cosby said he would only speak to Patricia if she took pills to "relax her." Patricia, still blind to Cosby's sexual interest in her, took the pills and blacked out. Patricia once again woke up naked the next morning. "I was very sick and knew that someone had penetrated me," she said. "Finally, I realized what was happening."

Convinced no one would believe her, Patricia didn't speak about the incident for years and "internalized the events with tremendous shame and far too much responsibility." In 2005, Patricia joined Andrea Constrand's suit against Cosby along with 12 other Jane Doe witnesses claiming to have similar experiences of being drugged and assaulted by Cosby. But when Constrand settled, Patricia said she and the other women were "effectively silenced."

Patricia is now the seventh of the Jane Does to come forward with her story. She said that she decided to do so to encourage the other women to speak out. "You're not alone," Patricia said. "You don't have to keep this secret anymore."
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:45 am

Here’s Why A Judge Unsealed The Bill Cosby Court Documents
Bill Cosby’s choice to position himself as a “public moralist” diminished his rights to privacy, Judge Eduardo C. Robreno wrote on Monday.
posted on Jul. 6, 2015, at 7:09 p.m.
Claudia Koerner / BuzzFeed News Reporter
http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/ ... ill-cosbys

Bill Cosby Admitted To Drugging Women In 2005 Deposition
Associated Press
Posted: 07/06/2015 | Edited: 07/06/2015 11:36 PM EDT
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bil ... 9c98e82247
elfismiles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion