Martian civilisation nuked by Aliens...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Martian civilisation nuked by Aliens...

Postby semper occultus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 am

semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Martian civilisation nuked by Aliens...

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:18 am

thanks

let's make this fascinating friday

John E. Brandenburg Ph.D.
John E. Brandenburg is a plasma physicist at Orbital Technologies in Madison Wisconsin, working on space plasma technologies and space propulsion. He also performed research on the MET(Microwave Electro-Thermal) plasma thruster for space propulsion, Rocket Plume-Regolith Interactions on the Moon and Mars, Vortex theory of Rocket engine design, and Kaluza-Klein theory of Field Unification for purposes of space propulsion. He also performed an architecture study for a Human Mars Mission using solar electric propulsion. Before coming to ORBITEC he was performing research on air plasmas and plasma propulsion at Florida Space Institute. He is a pioneer in creating electrodeless atmospheric pressure plasmas in air using microwaves. Before this he was at The Aerospace Corporation, where one of his duties was as principle investigator of the MET propulsion project. Before coming to Aerospace corporation Dr. Brandenburg was a researcher at Research Support Instruments (RSI) where he specialized in making controlled laboratory plasmas for uses ranging from air plasmas for surface sterilization , Fusion research and the MET thruster. He also worked as an independent consultant on Space Missile Defense, Directed Energy Weapons, and space rocket plume phenomenology, and also at Mission Research Corporation and Sandia National Laboratories on plasmas for controlled fusion and similar topics.

Doctor Brandenburg was born in Rouchester Minnesota but grew up in Medford Oregon. He obtained a BA in Physics from Southern Oregon University in Ashland Oregon, home of the Shakespearean Festival. He obtained his MS in Applied Science at University of California at Davis and his PhD in Theoretical Plasma Physics at the UC Davis extension campus at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore California. The Title of his Thesis was “A Theoretical Model of a Reversed Field Ion Layer Made of Monoenergetic Ions” and dealt with the magnetic confinement of plasmas for controlled nuclear fusion. Inspired by the Apollo missions to choose a career in Physics he has always been an avid fan of space exploration and science fiction. He is the author the “Dead Mars, Dying Earth”(1999) with Monica Rix Paxson , ( see Amazon.com) which dealt with the problems of energy and global warming from a comparative planetary science ( Earth-Mars) perspective and has been published the USA, Great Britain, Germany and Japan. It was the winner of the Silver Medal in the Ben Franklin awards for books on science and environment. He has published two science fiction novels: “Asteroid 20-2012 Sepulveda” and its sequel “Morningstar Pass, The Collapse of the UFO Coverup” ( see Amazon.com for both) under the pen name “Victor Norgarde” these deal with the problems of living in the real cosmos and initial contact between humanity and extraterrestrial intelligence.

His latest scientific book: “Life and Death on Mars: The New Mars Synthesis” is in press and deals with the evidence that a large asteroid impact on Mars late in its geologic history may have collapsed a persistent greenhouse regime on that planet, and that such a climatic collapse may have triggered a mass extinction of life there.

Dr. Brandenburg has dedicated his career to problems of space, energy and national defense.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby elfismiles » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:09 pm

I seem to recall John Keel suggesting in one of his books that we are in fact the descendants of Martians.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:54 pm

elfismiles » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:09 am wrote:I seem to recall John Keel suggesting in one of his books that we are in fact the descendants of Martians.

Mission to Mars too, ha. Another piece of recent popular media too, though I can't remember right now.

I'm legitimately fascinated by how he arrived at the terms Utopians and Cydonians, and why.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:04 pm

"Cydonia" and "Utopia" were both built-in, he didn't make them up, or chose based on aesthetics: those are simply the exiting names of the Martian regions in question. Italians live in Italy, etc.

I am interested in the question of how those names came to be, though, especially since I'm not finding answers yet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_ ... menclature

Perhaps it was Schiaparelli, that was my initial thought since I was under the impression he was the first Martian cartographer, but I can't find anything directly linking him to either name. Scans of his maps I've found feature neither.

Wombaticus Rex

Postby justdrew » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:47 am

Dr. Onan Canobite wrote:"I had a potentially vital insight into the war on Mars... I realized (for that moment, anyway) that THIS planet is Mars and the fourth planet from our Sun is the REAL Earth. The X-ists DID come to 'Earth' on July 5th, 1998, and we fucked up by being here on 'Mars.' That some of us feel out of place is because we are the true Martians, we really belong here, while the rest are from Earth. We're at war with Mars all the time because we are not where we belong nor are they, and we also don't even know we're on the wrong planet. Who knows what's going on on the 'Earth' - perhaps they have their own Church of the SubGenius. Thus the 'war on Mars' becomes very, very complex, with endless levels of where the real Mars is and who the real Martians are. I want to clarify that at some point in the past - and it could have even been the recent past - planets three and four physically switched locations. Only small sections of the true Mars were transported to this false Earth-Mars; Amsterdam, Lemuria, Brushwood, etc. We SubGenii may or may not have been on the previous planet three, depending on whichever is funnier at that moment. This revelation entertained me for some time, and I now pass it along to you for further analysis. It could be a major Church theme, a minor Clench theme, or totally forgotten - praise "Bob," any outcome would give me Slack."

This may not make a lick of sense to any of you, but for me, it FILLS IN THE BLANKS -- explains EVERYTHING that's happened to me since long before HIGH SCHOO that hadn't already been explained by "Bob" in THE BOOK OF THE SUBGENIUS. It also conveniently explains hundreds of mysteries of science and contradictions in history and even the geological record -- everything from "the missing link" to ghosts and alcoholism! I think Onan may be on to something -- perhaps no less than the "KEY" to the "GATEWAY" of the "OEPENING" of the FINAL SUBGENIUS "BOOK"!!

We'll see, won't we.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/e/0/e/e0e2601a310afad4/Hour_of_Slack_1367.mp3
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Drew, Dr. Canobite seems to follow Velikovsky. I also believe this:
I want to clarify that at some point in the past - and it could have even been the recent past - planets three and four physically switched locations.

But Newtonian physicists deny this to have been possible.

I'm as interested in learning the origin of the Martian Galaxias Chaos, as I am of the other interesting names chosen, and who the chosen were to do their naming.

More on Galaxias Chaos:

http://themeridianijournal.com/2013/11/unusual-oval-pit-near-galaxias-chaos-mars/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxias_Chaos
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Maybe our old friend Maxtheknife was onto something. This is intriguing because it is totally possible and given the spans of time involved, dare I say "probable". I mean that in the sense that the dude has it exactly right -- we need a manned mission to Mars.

I am also curious as to the etymology of MARS. Sure, god of war and all that. But why? I've always envisioned the meaning to be it being a harbinger of war due to its red color and then the earthlings got busy when the "itenerant star" rose at making warfare. Much like comets were harbingers of something. There must be some lost connection.

I totally should have gone to school for cognitive sciences with a double major of planetary sciences. (That's actually what I intended to do until I got anxious and depressed).

I look forward to his presentation.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:41 am

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby semper occultus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:26 am

^ ....extraordinary...
semper occultus

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:46 am

82_28 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:29 pm wrote:Maybe our old friend Maxtheknife was onto something. This is intriguing because it is totally possible and given the spans of time involved, dare I say "probable". I mean that in the sense that the dude has it exactly right -- we need a manned mission to Mars.

I am also curious as to the etymology of MARS. Sure, god of war and all that. But why? I've always envisioned the meaning to be it being a harbinger of war due to its red color and then the earthlings got busy when the "itenerant star" rose at making warfare. Much like comets were harbingers of something. There must be some lost connection.

I totally should have gone to school for cognitive sciences with a double major of planetary sciences. (That's actually what I intended to do until I got anxious and depressed).

Curious your thoughts on Interstellar. I feel like one of the only few people in the galaxy blown away by it and the ideas explored within
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Nordic » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 am

semper occultus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:26 am wrote:^ ....extraordinary...

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It was oddly difficult to find this image after seeing it somewhere the other day that I couldnt remember ....
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 pm

82_28 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:29 pm wrote:Maybe our old friend Maxtheknife was onto something. This is intriguing because it is totally possible and given the spans of time involved, dare I say "probable". I mean that in the sense that the dude has it exactly right -- we need a manned mission to Mars.

Ahh! Good ol' Mad Max! I loved that guy! It's not that he was entirely wrong; it's more that he was sure he was entirely right. I sure hope he'll be able to survive the 'big reveal' should it ever come! But after all, it wasn't Martians who chose his avatar.

But then again, maybe there's more to Max then we imagined. I wish him well.

I think you'd find Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision interesting, 82. He has an explanation some shudder at, but one I mostly believe. I just find it difficult to swallow him asserting Venus has such a comet, but it being ejected by Jupiter. I couldn't more highly recommend you read it. (A free pdf is available on the first page of giggle results.)

But he goes on to correlate ancient history from actual sources to astronomically extraordinary events. To summarize: Venus disturbs Mars orbit, which consequentially sets it in motion on a very near or possibly an actual collision with Earth. He also attributes oil as having been deposited here during one such a close encounter on one pass or another as our planetary atmospheres intermingled. (Perhaps one such pass created our Moon?) And hence our orbits were switched with Venus settling down as it is.

Anyway:

Woman Claiming To Be Former NASA Employee Says She Saw Humans Walking On Mars In 1979

By Afza Fathima | November 26, 2014 8:00 PM EST

A woman named "Jackie," who claims to be a former NASA employee, called Coast to Coast AM in the U.S. She claimed she had seen evidence of two human figures walking towards the Viking lander on Mars in 1979.

The "former NASA employee" asked the radio show presenter to solve a 27-year-old mystery for her. She claimed she had worked for NASA and that her job was to handle the downlink telemetry from the lander. The Viking lander was the first vehicle to send back pictures of the surface of the Red Planet.

She said that while she was working, she saw two people walking across the Martian surface. She continued that she and six colleagues were watching the footage of the Viking rover moving around on multiple screens when she noticed two men in spacesuits walking to the Viking Explorer from the horizon. She added the men's suits looked protective but unlike what astronauts wore.

The "former NASA employee" said she and her colleagues were maintaining the equipment when suddenly the video feed got cut off. She went on to say that when they ran upstairs, they found the door was locked and paper was taped over the door so nothing could be seen. She posed a question to the radio presenter asking whether or not the two men she saw were guys from NASA. The agency has yet to comment on the claim.

Blogs that report on UFO and conspiracy theories have backed the "former NASA employee." They claimed humans had been on Mars to polish off the lander's solar panels. Metro.co.uk wrote that this seemed off because if the humans were there, they could have filled petrol into the lander or take photos themselves. A few other conspiracy theorists claimed that in the sixties, there were secret landings on Mars. They further claimed that the Apollo landings were a cover-up for wider exploration of the solar system.

An audio recording, titled "NASA Worker Sees Men Walking Over To Viking Lander On Mars", was posted on YouTube by YouTube channel Starman Chronicles. The video has managed to get more than 11,000 views and about 16 comments as of this writing. Listen to the audio recording below:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/574079/20141126/woman-former-nasa-employee-humans-mars-1979.htm
Iamwhomiam

Postby justdrew » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Viking rover moving around

well, that's bullshit then. The Viking was not a rover, it sat still on it's legs and did not move. Also no video, still images only.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Next

Return to General Discussion