Methodical Illusion: 9/11, Zakheim, Ptech, Daniel Lewin, etc

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Methodical Illusion: 9/11, Zakheim, Ptech, Daniel Lewin,

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:57 am

when Jeff (Minstrel Boy) and I posted at DemocraticUnderground he posted quite a bit about those Israeli art students..why solace is even here is a puzzle to me...I wonder why I get visions of the DU dungeon whenever I read a post from solace?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 102x736663

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 04x2160541

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 102x575928

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 04x1566859

maybe we'll see solace rummage through all Jeff's posts at some point....here's looking at you BD ..you have been included into an ever expanding club that apparently includes our founder and friend Jeff Wells :wink:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 pm

What some seem to fail to realize when it comes to this anti-semitism is that there are people who don't give a fuck whether you are Jewish or not. Our crime, as it were, is that we don't like the Israeli state because it is fascist dangerous and oppressive. It's pretty basic. Has nothing to do with being Jewish.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:35 pm

solace » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:28 am wrote:
No wonder Jeff never comes here anymore. The shame must be unbearable.

This is disgusting and as a founding member here I am sick and tired of solace who has been a member here for 5 years with 300 posts should be allowed to continue to post crap like this here over and over again....never bringing anything of substance only trashing RI members and this site
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Did no one notice the plane in the video has 4 engines?
Iamwhomiam

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 pm

82_28 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:27 pm wrote:What some seem to fail to realize when it comes to this anti-semitism is that there are people who don't give a fuck whether you are Jewish or not. Our crime, as it were, is that we don't like the Israeli state because it is fascist dangerous and oppressive. It's pretty basic. Has nothing to do with being Jewish.

The use of anti-Semitism in this thread is IMO just a piss-poor disruption device.

There are people who are good at 'Ability 'X' ' while they may be pretty odious. Hasbara will seek guilt by association in these instances while seeking to minimise any connection of Israel to language of fascism, danger or oppression and any operations the state may have had a role in.
"By way of deception thou shall do war" Mossad motto.

The Israel - 9/11 connections were never ignored by Jeff.
Searcher08

Postby thatsmystory » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

I read the book. Her analysis of the flight procedures is an aspect that I haven't seen discussed before. Her conclusion was that the conduct of the flight attendants was not believable. One of the most confusing aspects of 9/11 is that the primary intent of the perps does not appear to be concealment of a conspiracy. This goes against basic understanding of criminology and runs counter to the notion that the main intent was to fool the public into believing a real terrorist organization named al Qaeda carried out the attacks. We see the same MO with the JFK assassination and the OKC bombing. For example look at the cell phone question. Were the plotters stupid and thus failed to realize that cell phones usage would be questioned? I don't think we are talking about operational sloppiness. There is some sort of psychological agenda at work.
thatsmystory

Postby Nordic » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:19 am

thatsmystory » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:21 pm wrote:I read the book. Her analysis of the flight procedures is an aspect that I haven't seen discussed before. Her conclusion was that the conduct of the flight attendants was not believable. One of the most confusing aspects of 9/11 is that the primary intent of the perps does not appear to be concealment of a conspiracy. This goes against basic understanding of criminology and runs counter to the notion that the main intent was to fool the public into believing a real terrorist organization named al Qaeda carried out the attacks. We see the same MO with the JFK assassination and the OKC bombing. For example look at the cell phone question. Were the plotters stupid and thus failed to realize that cell phones usage would be questioned? I don't think we are talking about operational sloppiness. There is some sort of psychological agenda at work.

Yes I see similar sort of psychological jokes being played out with the "ISIS" videos. Although they're even more blatant.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:20 am

Finally was able to listen to the whole thing. Slow night at work made it possible.

Very interesting.

A little put off by the sales pitch at the end for the book. And the price. $9.11. Seems a joke in poor taste certainly. Also have an aversion to anyone who seeks to gain financially from what is purportedly the destruction of the human race and life on earth.

But I've been up all night and I'm kind of grumpy. She certainly seems to be for real and had put together some extremely compelling info. The phone calls always seemed like a joke. But like she points out the human "interest" value of the phone calls overrode any credibility issues. The "Narrative" was everything. The Bush administration really knew about the value of Narrative and used it so shrewdly, not just on 9/11. Jessica Lynch, Bush's "surprise" thanksgiving flight to Iraq, just to think of 2 obvious examples. Now we're seeing it with Chris Kyle of course. It's constant. These people knew exactly what they were doing. Wag the Dog stuff.

Has anyone looked for the audio link to the phone call from the woman where you can hear the female handler say "you did great" at the end? I would like to check that out myself.

Creepy stuff.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:24 am

Nordic » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:20 am wrote:
Has anyone looked for the audio link to the phone call from the woman where you can hear the female handler say "you did great" at the end? I would like to check that out myself.

Creepy stuff.

Here you go, Nordic.

"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Elvis » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 am

Bruce Dazzling » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:24 am wrote:
Nordic » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:20 am wrote:

Creepy stuff.

Here you go, Nordic.

Hm, some YouTube commenters (one says he 'processed' the audio) hear CeeCee's voice whisper, "It's a frame." Listening again, I kind of hear that, too.

:shrug:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:07 pm

This is worth 42 minutes of your time.

War Games, Simulated radar tracks, aircraft exceeding their max operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, inaccurate aircraft position reports, false aircraft target reports, aircraft converging -- flying virtually in formation with -- and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft, fighters launched in the wrong direction, aircraft seemingly still airborne after the alleged attack, poor communications, phones not working.... What happened in the skies on the morning of September 11, 2001? Why were our defenses ineffective? Pilots For 9/11 Truth analyze NORAD response, audio recordings as well as Radar data provided by government agencies.

"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby divideandconquer » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Anyone else read the book?
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby elfismiles » Tue May 01, 2018 9:38 am

Elvis » 02 Jan 2016 03:41 wrote:
AlicetheKurious » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:31 am wrote:Backtoiam, it's clear this woman, "Rebekah Roth", is some kind of operative, and her job is to discredit the very information she's pushing.

Thanks for the video URL correction, Alice—that is a remarkable exposé of "Rebekah Roth" and whatever other personae he/she/they have used to poison the well.

Also good to see Kurt Haskell active; I was just telling my friend Prof. Peabody about Haskell's account of the "sharp dressed man" assisting the underwear bomber at the Amsterdam airport.

A few years ago I wrote the following to a friend:

"911 Researcher & former airline stewardess Rebeka Roth".

Synchronistically enough, an acquaintance emailed me about her last September. I had followed the YouTube link that friend sent and tried watching her interview but really wasn't moved to finish it - just is not the level of 911 skepticism I can put much stock into.

Well, coming across her name again this morning I started searching for more about her and immediately discovered that apparently, right after that friend emailed me (starting in September 2015), "the wheels came off" regarding "Rebekah's" testimony.

Chris Geo (Truth Frequency Radio), Pete Santilli (radio host), Kurt Haskell (attorney, radio host, underwear bomber 'whistleblower'), Mike Adams (Scientologist "Health Ranger"), Jim Fetzer, etc. have all spoken out against her beginning about a year ago.

Ironcically, I don't really find any of those folks particularly "good" themselves (I briefly carried Chris Geo's show on my own webradio network) ... but they seem to have uncovered an equally unsavory element in the 911 truth movement (though that doesn't discredit all of her assertions and I don't agree they've proved she's truly an agent provocateur).

Here are some of the links from Chris Geo, Pete Santilli, & Mike Adams' Natural News.

REBEKAH ROTH UNWIGGED! Methodical Illusion turned Methodical Deception
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Po8NgBllQw

Rebekah Roth's Methodical Deceit - A Real Investigation By Kurt Haskell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xziyAGfWB6A

Rebekah Roth aka Monika Gainor aka Koreann Ashlie aka Sara Folger
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/rebekah- ... rce-files/

THIS IS TRUTH FREQUENCY! SCAMMERS WILL BE EXPOSED
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/this-is- ... e-exposed/

Rebekah Roth removed from TalkNetwork.com
http://www.naturalnews.com/051911_Rebek ... flags.html

Former TalkNetwork.com host Rebekah Roth exposed as possible government plant sent to infiltrate 'truth movement'
http://www.naturalnews.com/052458_Rebek ... ateur.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to General Discussion