Meet Hillary Clinton's Terror Funding Saudi Benefactors

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Meet Hillary Clinton's Terror Funding Saudi Benefactors

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:29 am

http://www.mintpressnews.com/hillary-cl ... en/206996/

False Feminism: Hillary Clinton And Her Financial Backers Are No Friends To Women

Donors from Saudi Arabia gave millions to the Clinton Foundation, a nonprofit operated by Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, despite Saudi Arabia’s appalling record on women’s rights. In return for their financial support, Hillary Clinton helped Saudi Arabia obtain billions in military equipment from the U.S.

In Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to hold political office or drive cars, and four princesses from the royal family were imprisoned and tortured for speaking out in favor of equality. Saudi forces have also been instrumental in suppressing the pro-democracy movement in Bahrain, where female leaders of the movement like Maryam al-Khawaja face imprisonment or exile.

Of course no mention of how Saudi Arabia carried out the September 11th attacks and controlled al Qaeda on behalf of The Powers That Be. Or how Saudi Arabia continues to fund Sunni Wahabi jihadists. Or how Saudi Arabia is pretty much the worst modern country for women and gay people in general.

While the majority of progressives, students, feminists etc. might be for Bernie Sanders now, make no mistake come next year 2016 we willl be told that NOT voting for Hillary Clinton will be "Anti Feminist" and a vote for Jeb Bush.

Unless Liz Warren suddenly comes into play, my vote is for Bernie all the way. Even if it means Jeb Bush winning.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion