Jeffrey Alan Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash

Postby justdrew » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Hunter » 03 Aug 2015 15:23 wrote:What throws me for a loop in all of this is on what authority did LAPD remove those guns, we have been told they are all legally purchased and registered, there is no evidence of foul play and there is no evidence he did anything illegal, so on what legal basis did LAPD confiscate those weapons? Anyone know?

Possibly his apparent total lack of ability to pay for anything he had. That's "probable cause" isn't it?

I seem to remember some similar stories over the last decade or so...

1. a Asian gentleman implicated in gun running to Thailand/Cambodia area? IIRC. Possibly an attempt to gin-up some militants to refight the viet-nam war or at least destabilize a bit in SE Asia. A reason I suppose to invite in US "assistance"

2. one of the anti-castro terrorists (probably the most famous one, who blew up a plane at one point I think) had a big armory IIRC.

both were in California I think.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Hunter » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Yes that is possible Drew, imo from everything I know, I contend those guns legally belong to the Lash estate.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:31 am

km artlu » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:That GLP thread is tough going, no surprise there, but one of "Jocelyn's" nuggets was calling into question a central theme of the narrative - that of the corpse rotting for two weeks while parked in an upscale neighborhood.

I cringe a little to realize that I had not questioned that. But with the light of doubt cast on it, it suddenly seemed very unlikely. Think of just one little dead mouse in a wall, how potent that smell is, and compare that to a grown man in a car for two weeks in July.

So one curious clue to this whole thing is that Google Streetview at his address was captured in June 2012. It showed the green SUV that he apparently died and was found in shown in many media slideshows - the one with the saltspray damage on the roof. There was less of it in the rather high-res capture from 2012 - a time when he was supposed to have been living with "Jocelyn" (remember, the original article put her name in quotes), but the same car is clearly there. So it was stashed outside of Nebron's condo in 2012 where the guns either were or eventually wound up. Or, he never lived with a Jocelyn and Paul Aguilar / Reno Ash spread some disinformation - especially about Lash's shiftiness and weight loss. It's strange that a 59-year old man with a 16-year long relationship would have a roommate anyway.

The strange thing is that Streetview reverted to a 2007 capture: https://www.google.com/maps/@34.077355, ... 64!6m1!1e1
This shows the same SUV, looking pretty new, with no salt damage. What sort of clues were the 2012 Streetview capture telling us that they had to revert to this low-resolution shot?

The first thing my partner said when she saw this photo: "Oh, that's why no one saw or smelled his body, no one would walk there!" A lot of her family lives in and around LA, and her uncle lives in a wealthy neighborhood similar to Pacific Palisades. Nordic, what do you think - do you think many people would have passed by on foot over those ten days? The cars seem rather spaced apart - like you just walk down your little segmented steps and your car is right out front.

cptmarginal » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:16 pm wrote:Absolutely; I don't mean to be critical of anyone posting links from there or anywhere else. I like to cast my net really wide, too.

Yeah I've always managed to avoid that place, pretty much based on the murmurs of people here.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luposapien » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:37 am

Re the streetview: it's now coming up as a 2007 capture. Time keeps on slippin'...

[On edit] Oops! Looks like I jumped the gun there. Comment rendered irrelevant by corrected typo.
Luposapien

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:00 am

Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:31 am wrote:
km artlu » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:That GLP thread is tough going, no surprise there, but one of "Jocelyn's" nuggets was calling into question a central theme of the narrative - that of the corpse rotting for two weeks while parked in an upscale neighborhood.

I cringe a little to realize that I had not questioned that. But with the light of doubt cast on it, it suddenly seemed very unlikely. Think of just one little dead mouse in a wall, how potent that smell is, and compare that to a grown man in a car for two weeks in July.

So one curious clue to this whole thing is that Google Streetview at his address was captured in June 2012. It showed the green SUV that he apparently died and was found in shown in many media slideshows - the one with the saltspray damage on the roof. There was less of it in the rather high-res capture from 2012 - a time when he was supposed to have been living with "Jocelyn" (remember, the original article put her name in quotes), but the same car is clearly there. So it was stashed outside of Nebron's condo in 2012 where the guns either were or eventually wound up. Or, he never lived with a Jocelyn and Paul Aguilar / Reno Ash spread some disinformation - especially about Lash's shiftiness and weight loss. It's strange that a 59-year old man with a 16-year long relationship would have a roommate anyway.

The strange thing is that Streetview reverted to a 2007 capture: https://www.google.com/maps/@34.077355, ... 64!6m1!1e1
This shows the same SUV, looking pretty new, with no salt damage. What sort of clues were the 2012 Streetview capture telling us that they had to revert to this low-resolution shot?

The first thing my partner said when she saw this photo: "Oh, that's why no one saw or smelled his body, no one would walk there!" A lot of her family lives in and around LA, and her uncle lives in a wealthy neighborhood similar to Pacific Palisades. Nordic, what do you think - do you think many people would have passed by on foot over those ten days? The cars seem rather spaced apart - like you just walk down your little segmented steps and your car is right out front.

cptmarginal » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:16 pm wrote:Absolutely; I don't mean to be critical of anyone posting links from there or anywhere else. I like to cast my net really wide, too.

Yeah I've always managed to avoid that place, pretty much based on the murmurs of people here.

So what do the old Sluethers over at WS have on old Reno because Im sure they are ripping in to that peice of meat. He seems to have a very nice expensive car for a property manager but this is LA and beach front property we are talking about.

I dont use google much so not versed well in google street view, so can we confirm the google street view was once 2012 and now suddenly it has been changed to 2007? I would assume such a change could only happen at the highest levels like someone sitting in captains chair at the NSA. Just like Nebron and Lash had their web presense scrubbed, no way she didnt have one before, she is too involved in RE to not have something out there, but there is nothing and it was likely scrubbed by someone with some power to do such things.

This whole case is nuts and for the first time I am creeped out and I have read a lot of crazy shit over the years.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 am

Oh and some research from GLP seems to indicate that Paul Aguilar and the Coastline property management company he worked for no longer has a RE license in CA and it expired, get this, the day after Lash's death on 7 5 15.

Whats what that?!?!
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 am

Also Aguilar says he is kicking back watching TV and immediately recognizes Lash as the dead man, how did he recognize Lash when there are no photos of him in news reports aside from that grainy image that is 30 years old, me thinks we found a plant.
Last edited by Hunter on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter

Postby Luposapien » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:12 am

Regarding the 5-year time regression on Streetview, if you move along a couple blocks in either direction on Palisades, you'll see the capture date revert back to 2012. So, yeah, a bit of scrubbing seems to be going on.
If you can't laugh at yourself, then everyone else will.
Luposapien

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:22 am

Luposapien » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 am wrote:Regarding the 5-year time regression on Streetview, if you move along a couple blocks in either direction on Palisades, you'll see the capture date revert back to 2012. So, yeah, a bit of scrubbing seems to be going on.

Yep, and sorry for my earlier edit, I thought I caught it pretty quick.

Palisades drive has that median in the middle and so the google car took two passes at it. Other sites say that it's just a glitch, but it's not. I very clearly remember seeing an up-close shot of the green SUV with a moderate amount of salt damage on the roof, not quite as advanced as the media photos of the vehicle. I really wish I had taken a screenshot of it…I've been doing that for so many things with this case and it was the one thing I expected to hold steady.

You can see that the car is blocked by the trees when looking at it from across the median - this isn't the 2012 view I saw: https://www.google.com/maps/@34.077094, ... 312!8i6656
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:23 am

Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:06 am wrote:Also Aguilar says he is kicking back watching TV and immediately recognizes Lash as the dead man, how did he recognize Lash when there are no photos of him news reports aside from that grainy imagine that is 30 years old, me thinks we found a plant.

Yeah, good call. If I were Paul Aguilar / Reno Ash I really doubt I would have connected "Skinny Bob" to the wild (via Laura VadBunker) description of Jeffrey Alan Lash.
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:06 am

Right, there was no reason for him to do so, especially since Lash had moved out many months before and should not have been fresh on Reno's mind in a place like LA where dead bodies and murder are just an everyday standard news item, how he immediately recognized that body as being Lash when the cops did not even know that, is fishy and suggests he was planted to spread more misinfo. In fact he and Dawn's mother are the source of just about every wonky thing in this story. Besides that, who goes around making fun of cancer patients by giving them cute nicknames like Skinny Bob? How about nobody.

Lastly, I dont think that grainy image was even in the news or any reports until several days later, so he would have been basing his belief that this was Lash on basiclly, nothing at all.
Last edited by Hunter on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:18 am

Luposapien » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:12 am wrote:Regarding the 5-year time regression on Streetview, if you move along a couple blocks in either direction on Palisades, you'll see the capture date revert back to 2012. So, yeah, a bit of scrubbing seems to be going on.

WOW that is exactly what I am seeing right now, everything else is 2012, his WAS 2012 but has suddenly reverted to 2007 while the rest of them remain at 2012. I dont think just anyone can make a change like that, that has to come from the highest levels of whoever is in control of the fucking internet. So we have now confirmed shit is being scrubbed from the internet, this indicates he was in fact working for one of the agencies and wasnt just some eccentric dude living off royalties, there is a concerted effort here to hide things, why I dont know yet but I hope this story doesnt die out, dont let it die out guys/gals, it needs as much attention as we can give it.
Hunter

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:40 am

Hunter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:04 pm wrote:Something I found here that I think is interesting:

He attended college at the same time that Louis Jolyon West was head of the Neuro- Psychiatric Institute at UCLA.

While Dr. West’s curriculum doesn’t mention that he received Top Secret clearance from the CIA as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43, CIA documents show that grants were given to Dr. West for studies entitled, “Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility” and “Studies of Dissociative States.” Further, Dr. Louis Jolyon West was cleared at Top Secret for his work on MKULTRA.

West’s numerous connections to the mind control network illustrate how the network is maintained—not through any central conspiracy, but by an interlocking network of academic relationships, grants, conferences, and military appointments. Some doctors in the network were not funded directly by the CIA or military, but their work was of direct relevance to mind control, non-lethal weapons development, creation of controlled dissociation and the building of Manchurian Candidates.”

You can read that at this link, scroll down just below the pic of the two women and he talks about this Dr West possible connection to Lash at UCLA

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/exoracial/

I cant vouch for the site or the author, I just stumbled on it while researching this case.

I have to reiterate that this is a good find. West was director of the Neuropsychiatric Institute at UCLA from 1969-1989, overlapping with Lash's academic career. Like Harland Braun, Jolyon's all over Rigorous Intuition: elephant on acid, Jack Ruby, FMSF, "pre-delinquent" youth, dissociative states, UCLA's "Clockwork Orange" experiments on boys, an abandoned Nike missile base, etc. Good sources are really hard to come by, but some quotes about him seem real (as in those from his critic at the Institute, Dr. Isidore Ziferstein).
Luther Blissett

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Yea I thought I had read about West before, and I did, right here on RI. I dont think it is a reach to suggest Lash may have crossed paths with the guy, if Lash was a stand out student like many who went to school with him suggest, then he certainly would have been on the Radar of people like West and that of course, opens up a whole can of worms when you then consider what Lash seemingly became and how he died or staged his death.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Lash as possible Manchurian makes some sense to me. He seems like a character right out of the Bourne films and I wonder if he, like Bourne, has left the reservation and went rogue and that is what this is all about. I want Lash to be a good guy in all of this.
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion