Jeffrey Alan Lash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jeffrey Alan Lash

Postby Hunter » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Haha good point Rex. The letter said something like she is going to be with other PEOPLE LIKE HER that will heal her so that people like her can save the world. Just really weird, sounds like rehab or a cult which indeed may be be one and the same.
Hunter

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:37 pm

When I pored over the VadBunkers et. al. social media accounts, they all struck me as very into new age spirituality. Same with the potential "Jocelyn" person that I found by googling her published address plus her name - she was an "eastern healer." I'm sure we all know someone who matches the type: receptive towards urological lore, loves Warren Buffet, cabanas, margaritas, yoga, trippy art, Tommy Bahama, vacations in any spot mentioned in "Kokomo," reiki, and postmodern sunsets. Dawn Marie's ex was a case study. I got the impression that almost all involved lived within that specific subculture.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luposapien » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm

From the interview posted upthread:

Linda Moulton Howe wrote:[ Editor's Note: During this August 11, 2015, interview, neither Laura nor I knew what would unfold on August 27, 2015, with KTLA-TV in Los Angeles revealing that the third person in the SUV while Jeffrey Lash was dying was Catherine Nebron's ex-husband, dentist Phillip Gorin. Gorin also got dental records of Jeffrey Lash to the L. A. coroner's office from which confirmation was made that the dead man in the SUV was in fact Jeffrey Alan Lash.]

So, the Dr. who was present during Lash's supposed final moments turns out to not only be Nebron's ex-husband, but also the dentist that provided the records used by the coroner's office to ID the body? Not sure if this little tidbit has been otherwise corroborated/verified, but if so, I'd say that casts considerable doubt on the positive identification of the body.

Also, I'm not sure how/if it was verified that the body was packed in dry ice, but that would definitely seem to muddy the waters in regard to estimating how long the body was actually sitting in that car and decomposing,
If you can't laugh at yourself, then everyone else will.
Luposapien

Postby PufPuf93 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Two more recent articles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Mysterious LA loner with $5m gun arsenal convinced multiple women he was 'a human-alien hybrid secret agent sent to save the human race'
Body of 60-year-old Jeffrey Alan Lash was found on July 17
His fiancee Catherine Nebron and her employee Dawn VadBunker left it outside Nebron's Pacific Palisades home
They had been instructed by Lash before his death that his body would be picked up by government agents and that they had to then leave town
Police then found 1,200 guns and 6.5 tons of ammunition at Nebron's house, as well as $230,000 in cash
VadBunker left her husband suddenly shortly after meeting Lash
Lash also had a home with a woman named Jocelyn in Malibu and was also involved with another woman named Michelle Lyons
Nebron, Jocelyn and Lyons will all be making claims to his estate

more ....

Interview with Jim Curry, ex husband of Dawn Marie VadBunker. Photos and video at link.

http://ktla.com/2015/08/28/palisades-ma ... en-savior/

The husband of one of the women apparently drawn in by stories told by Jeffrey Alan Lash -- the man whose body was found decomposing in an SUV not far from his stockpiles of firearms, ammunition and cash -- blames the reclusive Pacific Palisades man for destroying their marriage.

Jim Curry and Dawn VadBunker are seen in an undated photo.

Jim Curry told KTLA his world was turned upside down when his wife Dawn Marie VadBunker met Lash while she worked for Lash's fiancée Catherine Nebron.

VadBunker started working for Nebron about four years before Lash died, as a property manager in Ventura.

Her job also entailed renting garages all over Southern California, where Lash could store his dozens of vehicles.

"The story was that since 'Bob' was CIA that he had other agents that might need vehicles on a whim," Curry said.

All contact between VadBunker and Nebron was conducted over the phone for years, Curry said. The two only met in person for the first time earlier this year, he said.

Then three months ago, VadBunker finally got to meet Lash, who introduced himself as "Bob."

"She was overly excited to meet this guy that had been hyped up for so long ... and then things started changing," Curry said.

Nebron told VadBunker that Lash was half alien and worked for the CIA, Curry said. VadBunker's parents first told KTLA about that belief in the wake of Lash's death.

Jeffrey Alan Lash is shown in a California DMV photo for a driver's license issued on Nov. 29, 2010.

Curry said the information turned his wife into a different person.

"All this other hocus-pocus about the CIA guy started getting conveyed to me, and it's just weird," Curry said.

Curry and his wife were married for a little over a year when she suddenly left him on June 14. Curry was blindsided by her decision.

"A week earlier she told me she'd never been so happy in her life," Curry said.

Curry told KTLA that VadBunker, Nebron and Lash would regularly meet at Bristol Farms in Santa Monica.

The women were with Lash when he died on July 4 in his SUV in the parking lot of the grocery store, Curry said.

Brentwood dentist Dr. Phillip Gorin was also with them, according to attorney Daniel Brookman, who represents a group of Lash's cousins. Gorin is Nebron's ex-husband.

There was a plan in place if Lash should die. The women were supposed to leave Lash's body for government agents to pick up and then leave town themselves.

That was exactly what the two women did, according to Nebron's attorney, Harlan Braun.

The women parked the SUV, with Lash's body inside, outside Nebron's Pacific Palisades condo and went to Oregon without telling anyone, including VadBunker's parents, who soon reported their daughter missing.

When Nebron returned two weeks later, Lash's badly decomposing body was still there. At that point, she called Braun, who notified police.

Police located Lash's body and the 1,200-plus firearms, tons of ammunition and $230,000 in cash he was storing in Nebron's condo.

A probate court was investigating the source of Lash's wealth and who was entitled to inherit it.

Dawn VadBunker hadn't been seen or heard from since July 4, 2015, her family said. She was found in Oregon July 15, 2015.
Dawn VadBunker hadn't been seen or heard from since July 4, 2015, her family said. She was found in Oregon July 15, 2015.

Meanwhile, Curry is still wondering what became of his wife.

The mother of two never returned from Oregon and has not contacted him. She did send her worried parents, who live in Oxnard, a letter that “expressed deep regret for all the worry she caused,” according to the Oxnard Police Department.

VadBunker's mother believed her daughter may be suffering from a mental breakdown. According to Laura VadBunker, her daughter believed Lash was an alien "sent to earth to protect us."

"I can't believe this," Laura VadBunker told KTLA in a telephone interview shortly after Lash's body was found by police on July 17. "It's worse than a 'Twilight Zone' movie and we've lived through hell."

As for Lash, Curry thinks he was a just a paranoid man who spent his time and money preparing for a doomsday scenario.
PufPuf93

Postby Elvis » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 pm

"The story was that since 'Bob' was CIA that he had other agents that might need vehicles on a whim," Curry said.

That makes some sense,
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Plutonia » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Hey RI folks! Just dropping by with this bit of data:
Steve Jobs seen as brilliant, brutal in new documentary
September 6, 2015 By Larry Williams

... In order to avoid putting license plates on his vehicle, Jobs would lease a new silver Mercedes every six months, and was notorious for parking his license plate-free cars in handicapped spots....

http://forexreportdaily.com/2015/09/06/ ... cumentary/

My bet is on preps for incited race/civil war which will lead to balkanization and transfer of wealth/property etc.

Looks like an interesting documentary, too:

"Though he [Jobs] is celebrated as an innovator and a world-historical genius, he had much more in common with the standard-issue heartless capitalists we find in the novels of Charles Dickens."
[the British] government always kept a kind of standing army of news writers who without any regard to truth, or to what should be like truth, invented & put into the papers whatever might serve the minister

T Jefferson,
Plutonia

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Plutonia » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 am wrote:Hey RI folks! Just dropping by with this bit of data:
Steve Jobs seen as brilliant, brutal in new documentary
September 6, 2015 By Larry Williams

... In order to avoid putting license plates on his vehicle, Jobs would lease a new silver Mercedes every six months, and was notorious for parking his license plate-free cars in handicapped spots....

http://forexreportdaily.com/2015/09/06/ ... cumentary/

My bet is on preps for incited race/civil war which will lead to balkanization and transfer of wealth/property etc.

Looks like an interesting documentary, too:

"Though he [Jobs] is celebrated as an innovator and a world-historical genius, he had much more in common with the standard-issue heartless capitalists we find in the novels of Charles Dickens."

Here is a link to the full Jobs movie. I have not watched the movie.

http://viooz.ac/movies/21686-jobs-2013.html

I have a hard time visualizing a Turner Diaries or Manson imagined race or cultural war because the federal government would smash such a movement rapidly and like an ant. The exception would be if the uprising was preceded by event(s) such as war or disaster that destabilized the USA in extreme.

What IMHO is likely the case is that Lash was peripherally involved with counterintelligence and a middle man in arming designated stooges. That is what the USA has done in the Middle East; fund and arm to maintain instability. There was some sort of covert oopsy so we get this interesting story in the media.

I kind of like the alien hybrid here to save the world (by a political change in 2023 reading the more recent Lash materials). This would put Jeffery Lash in the position of Valentine Michael Smith in Stranger in a Strange Land or Nicolas Brady in Dick's Radio Free Albemuth or Howard the Duck in Howard the Duck or Jesus in the Bible to name a few. But don't think that this is actually the case. :angelwings:
PufPuf93

Postby PufPuf93 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:49 pm

I have been reading the Lash thread at Websleuths and they have "sleuthed" some items of interest:

1. The adoption of Dawn Marie VadBunker by Laura and Dave VadBunker may be questionable as the document was signed by a judge that had been retired for two years.

2. The letter from Dawn Marie VadBunker to her "parents" was post marked Sacramento, CA not Oregon.

3. The pictures taken of the cash being sorted was not in the Lash / Nebron garage but in a neighbor's garage used as a staging area by Law Enforcement. The neighbor is an Assistant DA. This was verified by the Pacific Palisades online paper that first published the photo.

4. The vehicle allegedly driven to Oregon by Dawn Marie VadBunker and Catherine Nebron was sold at public auction in the LA area (but Nebron may well have driven the vehicle in her "return from Oregon".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showth ... 015/page50
PufPuf93

Postby zangtang » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:04 pm

very nearly enough for a film, i reckon.......

especially ifn you not afraid of some wholly unsupported speculation - makes for a better story!
zangtang

Postby OneEyeDollar » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Fascinating story. Can't help but notice the recent hybrid meme and all the connected characters in the ufo field. In case anyone hasn't paid attention, check out the new book by David Jacobs. Timely release it would appear. The hybrids are here and they are about to take over! Or so "someone" wants us to believe.
"Behind the scenes of life there is something pernicious that makes a nightmare of our world."-Thomas Ligotti
OneEyeDollar

Postby PufPuf93 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:47 pm

The Jeffrey Alan Lash story has dropped out of sight.

Our friends at Websleuths closed and hid the Lash thread and banned several active posters.

"Manuel Vega said Oct 03, 2015

Sys here..
Things are not ok back at the rancho sleuthers website.

on or about sept 30 Websleuths slammed the Lash thread shut. It summarily banned several members including myself without notice or warning. I am the one who discovered the Asst Da Whelma T Llanos down a couple of doors from Nebron/lashs condo. You remember..the elephant in the bathroom. I and Noel, a member there am also the one who uncovered the fake Rainbow document used by Laura.
Its a fair to middlin proability the La warrants were also rainbow colored given the fantastic claims, we see of alien hybrids, without proof whatsoever except hearsay. That said it is no accident that the thread was shutdown, as I have had that happen in prior hoaxes when I got to close to the truth..In fact it was my posts that were deleted at the very end . It involved Jocelyn Fberstein Joseph Eberstein and Donna Eberstein, the real wife of Joseph, where I also uncovered what appeared f identity tampering such as Jocelyn using josephs birthdate. Jocelyn shows Ohio, and Joseph and Donna and Nick from Germany, identifying as such..I can understand some noise on getting data on the internet..but not from a paid service. However we can't have Jocelyn almost same age as Donna.. suddenly appear with Joseph..Maybe we can as we have her, Michelle, and Cathy all commonlaw lovers overlapping , now providing healing to each other.
Maybe we should retitle the matter..We were The Teenage Brides of A Lizar Man

What is clear to me now is that the entire matter appears to be a staged operation.
The question would be why this coordinated effort? Was it a promo production for an anti gun infomercial, with that letter we see from Maria Vadbbunker Love Hope and Change..so Obama-esque..an x files type movie, as we have whitley Streiber who said he often visited the same Bristofarms.and Earthfiles plugging it with the hilarious Laura interview..no aspersion on Linda she did a fantastic interview..none of the palipost nonsense where even the reporter Peter Branch overlook the issue of power and water..too inconvenient..In fact Cpeacock fellow sleuther wrote the Palipost and like me was stonewalled by the editor, who why di he.she want to know?

But we cant avoid the elephant, an entire herd by now..can we?. Whelma. What do we do about whelma?
What do we do about Phillip Gorins father Howard Gorin The wealthy Russian Brentwood Lawyer.
The elephant just wont go away.
Like the elephant also..its something we the audience just can't forget either.
g'Night
SysConfig "

http://palisadesmystery.weebly.com/foru ... e-4983553/

However, there was a Lash article on the online Playboy (link from Weebly Lash forum) with nothing new but very good summary:

http://omnifeed.com/article/www.playboy ... -alan-lash
PufPuf93

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:37 am

I guess there had been some developments there…I can barely understand that post. I had certainly thought about it in the interim, but lost interest ever since the skeptics started believing that "all" of Lash's girlfriends were wealthy, and that Lash had multiple girlfriends.

Is there a well-written summary?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Luther Blissett » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:37 am wrote:I guess there had been some developments there…I can barely understand that post. I had certainly thought about it in the interim, but lost interest ever since the skeptics started believing that "all" of Lash's girlfriends were wealthy, and that Lash had multiple girlfriends.

Is there a well-written summary?

The article from the online playboy tagged onto the end of the post above is detailed and comprehensive and dated October 6, 2015.

The post explaining what happened at websleuths is from a Lash-dedicated forum that was started by a poster.

However, the post solved the puzzle as to why I could no longer find the Lash thread at Websleuths (that did not gather much activity) and was also my source of the link to the Playboy article.

I am back to wondering what happened to Dawn Marie VadBunker. :shrug:
PufPuf93

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Family wants to destroy 1,500 guns left behind by man who claimed to be spy

Relatives of a mysterious California man who died leaving behind a huge cache of exotic vehicles and legal firearms want the “instruments of death” melted down or thrown in the ocean.

Jeffrey Alan Lash, 60, died last July 4 and told his fiancée, Catherine Nebron, a confusing tale of espionage and aliens that prompted her to leave his body inside one of his vehicles while she went out of town with friends. When she returned on July 17, he was still inside his SUV.

This prompted a call to authorities from her Nebron’s attorney, which in turn led to a massive effort by police to impound Lash’s personal collection of firearms – first estimated at 500 and now over 1,500 as well as 6.5 tons of ammunition – for safekeeping. Besides the munitions, which were all legally purchased, Lash left behind $230,000 in cash and a number of vehicles including a Toyota Land Cruiser set up to run underwater.

Now, estranged cousins of Lash fronted by celebrity attorney Daniel Brookman– noted for representing drug guru Dr. Timothy Leary and actor Robert Downey Jr.– are seeking to inherit his estate and want to destroy the estimated $5 million weapon stockpile.

“They feel that if these guns find their way back into society, there’s a possibility somebody who shouldn’t have firearms might get their hands on them,” Brookman told the NY Daily News.

Nebron on the other hand, who had a 17-year relationship with Lash during which he did undercover work for government entities, believes she is entitled to his estate and wants the guns– which includes several pre-ban models– sold.

“They can be sold through the Department of Justice and may be sold to police departments, but there is no point in destroying them,” Nebron’s lawyer Harland Braun told KABC.

The case, filing BP165266, will be heard by the Los Angeles County Probate Court on July 14.
Luther Blissett

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:33 pm

I can understand some noise on getting data on the internet..but not from a paid service.

Very interesting angle with the websleuths shutdown, I appreciate that addition.

Felt obligated to add that I've had a number of jobs that involved using "a paid service" or three to get background checks or personal information on targets, and holy shit, what a mess. Just think of your own credit scores. It is absolutely common to get garbled dogshit from a paid service, and they spell that out very clearly in their terms and conditions. You're paying for what they have. They are not liable for being wrong.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion