Holistic Hate Crimes in Florida?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Holistic Hate Crimes in Florida?

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:05 am

Links at the OP:

Holistic Hate Crimes? 8 Florida Doctors Dead and 5 Missing in Past Month --Holistic medicine: What a dangerous profession! Another Florida Doctor Murdered, Bringing Total to 8 Dead and 5 Missing in Just the Last Month | 24 July 2015 | Last week we reported on a number of doctors, many from the Southeastern U.S., who had been killed, died under questionable circumstances or had simply vanished without a trace. Just one week later, another three doctors have been reported dead, with one being found shot to death inside of his Florida home...Information about the five missing doctors can be found here. While all of these deaths could be nothing more than strange coincidences, we'd be remiss in not noting the fact that all of the doctors mentioned, sans Dr. Gonzales, practiced in the Southeastern United States, specifically in the Florida/Georgia region.

7th Dead Doctor: Victim Found Among Five Slain in California | 22 July 2015 | A tragic rash of dead or missing doctors has happened over one month's time. Seven have either died under strange circumstances or were victims of brutal murders. There are also five who have simply vanished along with one medical lawyer...The previous dead or murdered doctors are as follows: Autism researcher Dr. Jeff Bradstreet; Dr. Bruce Hedendal D.C., Ph.D.; Dr. Teresa A. Sievers; Lisa Riley D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic); young Dr. Baron Holt; and Dr. Ronald Schwartz. Five took place in Florida. Dr. Fitzpatrick M.D. and Dr. Jeffrey R. Whiteside simply vanished (update: body found next to a gun). Three doctors and one hospital lawyer vanished in Mexico - law enforcement there allegedly attempted to pass off other dead bodies for the missing people in order to close the case. No sooner had I posted information about a sixth doctor found dead in one month's time, when someone sent me an Associated Press report about five female victims of a tragic massacre in Modesto, California.

Doctor found murdered inside Florida home. This makes 6 in 30 days; 5 still missing | 21 July 2015 | Yet another doctor was just found murdered inside his home here on the East Coast of Florida. This makes six doctors to be found dead in the last month just from this region of the country alone. Four out of the six were found dead here in Florida. We lost the holistic Dr. Teresa Sievers, M.D., who was found murdered in her Florida home just weeks ago. We've also lost the alternative Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, M.D., who was found in a river with a gunshot to his chest. He'd recently moved to Georgia from Florida. We've also lost the Osteopath, Dr. Lisa Riley, D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic), who was found in Georgia at her home, just a few hours from the Florida border. She was found with a gunshot wound to her head. Now we've lost Dr. Schwartz, M.D., who was found murdered in his home on Sunday, July 19, 2015.

http://www.legitgov.org/Holistic-Hate-C ... Past-Month
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Holistic Hate Crimes in Florida?

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:13 am

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Don't really know what to think..

From one of the linked articles (that has been reposted in a bunch of other places)

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-holi ... -ins-feds/

Over the past months, five natural health doctors have either mysteriously died or been intentionally killed, with another five having gone missing under unexplained circumstances.

As we previously reported, the curious deaths began on June 19, when Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a renowned autism researcher from Florida, now practicing in Georgia, was found with a gunshot wound to his chest. Police were quick to claim that the gunshot wound was self-inflicted, ruling the death a suicide almost immediately.

The doctor’s family suspects foul play with family members setting up a donation page in an effort “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.”

The next suspicious death came only days later, on Father’s Day, June 21, when Dr. Bruce Hedendal, DC Ph.D., of the Miami area, was found slumped over in his car with no indication as to a cause of death. The details regarding Hedendal’s death are even murkier than that of Bradstreet, with very few details being released. Hedendal was reported to be extremely fit and had actually been doing an athletic event earlier in the day before being found dead.

Raising the level of suspicion surrounding these doctor’s deaths was the fact that both had previously run into problems with the feds due to their holistic treatments of patients. Just weeks prior to Bradstreet’s death, his office was raided by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

On the same day that Hedendal’s body was found, Dr. Baron Holt DC was found dead in Florida. Holt died unexpectedly while on a trip to Jacksonville, Fla.

Although the 33-year-old Holt had been struggling with recent health issues, none were thought to be life-threatening by loved ones, according to The News & Observer. The report by the Observer indicated that the family is currently awaiting the results of an autopsy report.

As if three dead doctors in the same field, in same region of the country, and in such a short time span didn’t already raise red flags, Dr. Teresa Sievers, another natural health doctor from Florida, was brutally murdered in her home on June 29.

Co-workers have said that she was known as the “Mother Teresa of South Florida.” Authorities investigating the case have stated that this was not a random attack, but a targeted event and that when the details are revealed “books and movies will be written about it.”

This linked article (about very likely unrelated events) is pretty interesting:

Where Are Mexico’s ‘Dead’ Doctors? Families Fear a Cover-Up Like Iguala

Off topic: I just read this (highly disturbing) book recently that talks about Iguala. Or was it another mass kidnapping and brutal massacre? I can't remember, they all blur together past a certain point.

The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:11 am

Daily Mail's take, on Bradstreet at least:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

Glad to see good-faith journalistic efforts to... oh wait...

'Self-inflicted? In the chest? I'm not buying this,' one person commented to Fox News, inforwars.com reported.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 am

My first line of inquiry would be whether they've got product lines / distributors in common - next, a school.

Is there some kind of guild / union for their profession?

Snopes rundown is unusually thorough: http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/21/five-hol ... tors-dead/
Wombaticus Rex

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Probably not so much 'holistic hate crime' - more likely Big Pharma protecting the monopoly.

Let's be honest - if you or I discovered a substance that cured most maladies, we'd be dead and buried (along with our research) inside a month.

There's fuck all money in making people healthy.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:27 pm

coffin_dodger » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 am wrote:Probably not so much 'holistic hate crime' - more likely Big Pharma protecting the monopoly.

Why would they need to kill anyone?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Why not kill them? All naturopathic medicine is a threat to the medical industrial complex. And since no one bats an eye when clusters of scientists, bankers, etc disappear and/or die under questionable circumstances, why not kill the doctors who interfere with this almighty complex that is not only a trillion dollar industry but ensures the masses remain weak and sickly.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm

divideandconquer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am wrote:All naturopathic medicine is a threat to the medical industrial complex.

...how? Why would an elephant hunt and kill flies?

I just don't get it. These folks have been doing this on the fringes all along. There have been absolutely no major advances in the past five years that would make holistic medicine seem more viable / less quack to the general public. After achieving total regulatory capture of the FDA for decades now and having recently hammered through the TPP, why is "Big Pharma" worried about some alternative health practitioners in Florida?

If this was happening nationwide, I'd at least have to consider that possibility. But no: Florida.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 pm

'BaTReX quipped:
Why would they need to kill anyone?

Needs are not the same as wants.

Over-zealousness? Mis-communication? 'To send a message'? Damage control? To give the conspiracy community something to occupy themselves?

I dunno, mate. It's all shifting patterns to me.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Nordic » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm with Wombat. My nose tells me it's not big pharma. They're too big to bother with this kind of crap. Think about all the people who might be angry that they believed that holisitic medicine could cure their cancer/their loved one's cancer.

There could be a lot of seriously angry people out there.

Most of this shit doesn't work after all.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:45 pm

While it's true that it wouldn't make much sense on the part of the pharmaceutical industry/feds to stir up so much controversy for what seems like so little in return, it is also true that the powers, emboldened by impunity, love stirring up chaos and controversy to confuse the already confused masses, not to mention, make those who question glaring holes and very strange coincidences look fools. So, taking out a few pain -in-the-ass doctors, sending a clear message to doctors who refuse to push Big Pharma. might just be a win-win situation for them. I've read some of the comments on the mainstream articles regarding this subject and almost all bash the tiresome conspiracy nuts.

Anyway, seems the discovery of a molecule called GcMAF may be involved.
INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF

http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.htm

The history of the suppression of medical science in America is a long one, filled with true accounts of pioneering doctors and clinicians being threatened, intimidated and even assassinated in order to bury emerging cures and keep the "sick care" industry in control. (The American Medical Association, for example, has been found guilty by the U.S. federal courts of a conspiracy to destroy the chiropractic industry, by the way.)

Over the last few days, we've learned that before being found shot in the chest and floating in the river, pioneering medical researcher Dr. Bradstreet was working with a little-known molecule that occurs naturally in the human body. Called, "GcMAF", this molecule has the potential to be a universal cancer cure for many people. It has also been shown to reverse signs of autism in the vast majority of patients receiving the treatment.

search warrant http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/files/2015/07/BradstreetSearchWarrant.pdf

While GcMAF is perfectly legal as a treatment in dozens of advanced nations around the world, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has outlawed it, calling it an "unapproved drug." It is with this designation -- an effort to suppress the forward progress of medical science -- that the U.S. government conducted a raid on Dr. Bradstreet's clinic, specifically seeking to confiscate GcMAF in order to shut down his research and halt his treatment of patients. Meanwhile, Big Pharma gets special permission to unleash untested, experimental drugs on the public as long as those drugs earn sufficient profits...

Is the Medical-Pharmaceutical-Regulatory Cartel Assassinating Physicians? http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/07/25/is ... more-18686

GcMAF.se: https://gcmaf.se/patient-resources/autism/

Of course, the Washington Post and Forbes, paint him as a total quack, yet the family had no problem getting enough people--many of them parents of autistic children-- to contribute to a real investigation ... $51,000, so far. http://www.gofundme.com/xscefs Probably a big waste of money.

I'm sure there are many more strange physician deaths--maybe not all the result of "wet work" :shrug: --such as the death of Dr Andrew Moulden who died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49. He quit his medical career in 2007, giving up a $500,000/year salary after realizing vaccines “produced the most profound damage to humankind by humankind in the history of humanity.https://www.endalldisease.com/dr-andrew ... piciously/

The hallmark of a elite-sponsored murder: Coincidental or beneficial (to the parasitic, predatory elites) deaths that remain unexplained, and/or an explanation that denies logic, the evidence, and confuses the hell out of people. Officially ruling death a suicide on the spot, without investigation.seems to be a popular method of eliminating people (could be because it seems to gain the most attention/publicity). I mean, given the advancement of technology today, they could eliminate people in ways that would totally escape our attention, and I'm sure they do, by the boatload. However, I think attention-grabbing, violent death sends a clear message whether we absorb it consciously or subconsciously, plus it's a lot more fun and they get credit. :evilgrin

Before they disappear.

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Dr. Bradstreet was a con man and a dangerous one at that. He treated autistic patients with chelation therapy, a risky procedure, for whom tests showed minute amounts of Mercury well below toxic levels. He concocted diagnoses in order defraud insurance companies and get them to pay for unauthorized, unproven procedures, (that comes out of your pocket if you are paying insurance premiums). His clinics were procuring GcMAF from unlicensed labs that were using materials labeled, "not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products."

Bradstreet is not an example you want to be raising of anti-establishment medicine. He, like big pharma and the insurance companies, was preying on the terminally ill and desperate parents of autistic children. He was just doing it on a much smaller scale.

The fringe is where the discoveries are made. I am well aware of the power of the pharmaceutical companies and the regulatory state to suppress those discoveries. Wilhelm Reich comes to mind. Reich was a complicated figure, to say the least. But he is a hero of mine, of sorts, with reservations. Bradstreet was no Reich.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby divideandconquer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

brainpanhandler » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 pm wrote:Dr. Bradstreet was a con man and a dangerous one at that. He treated autistic patients with chelation therapy, a risky procedure, for whom tests showed minute amounts of Mercury well below toxic levels. He concocted diagnoses in order defraud insurance companies and get them to pay for unauthorized, unproven procedures, (that comes out of your pocket if you are paying insurance premiums). His clinics were procuring GcMAF from unlicensed labs that were using materials labeled, "not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products."

Bradstreet is not an example you want to be raising of anti-establishment medicine. He, like big pharma and the insurance companies, was preying on the terminally ill and desperate parents of autistic children. He was just doing it on a much smaller scale.

The fringe is where the discoveries are made. I am well aware of the power of the pharmaceutical companies and the regulatory state to suppress those discoveries. Wilhelm Reich comes to mind. Reich was a complicated figure, to say the least. But he is a hero of mine, of sorts, with reservations. Bradstreet was no Reich.

How do you know this for sure? What are your sources? Please don't say the Washington Post or Forbes

And even if what you say is true, there is no comparison to Big Pharma, the biggest and most influential cartel in the world, and/or the insurance companies, who both operate with the total support of our government, which routinely conceals information regarding the dangers of these drugs. Meanwhile, Bradstreet's been harassed by the feds for years, raided six times.

In other words, the feds have no problem going after little people who use or sell cheap organic natural products to improve their health while they approve dangerous drugs that literally kills people. For instance, Humira (member of a class of drugs called tumor necrosis factor (TNF), developed through genetic engineering, an unnatural process that brings together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in biological organisms.. I personally know two women who are dying of cancer because they took Humira and both women have grapefruit-sized malignant tumors.
divideandconquer

Postby Nordic » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 pm

divideandconquer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:06 pm wrote:
brainpanhandler » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 pm wrote:Dr. Bradstreet was a con man and a dangerous one at that. He treated autistic patients with chelation therapy, a risky procedure, for whom tests showed minute amounts of Mercury well below toxic levels. He concocted diagnoses in order defraud insurance companies and get them to pay for unauthorized, unproven procedures, (that comes out of your pocket if you are paying insurance premiums). His clinics were procuring GcMAF from unlicensed labs that were using materials labeled, "not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products."

How do you know this for sure? What are your sources? Please don't say the Washington Post or Forbes

And even if what you say is true, there is no comparison to Big Pharma, the biggest and most influential cartel in the world, and/or the insurance companies, who both operate with the total support of our government, which routinely conceals information regarding the dangers of these drugs. Meanwhile, Bradstreet's been harassed by the feds for years, raided six times.

In other words, the feds have no problem going after little people who use or sell cheap organic natural products to improve their health while they approve dangerous drugs that literally kills people. For instance, Humira (member of a class of drugs called tumor necrosis factor (TNF), developed through genetic engineering, an unnatural process that brings together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in biological organisms.. I personally know two women who are dying of cancer because they took Humira and both women have grapefruit-sized malignant tumors.

But a case like that doesn't automatically mean that "natural" or "holistic" snake oil works either. There's actually no connection between the 2 except for human greed and dishonesty.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby divideandconquer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Nordic » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 pm wrote:
divideandconquer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:06 pm wrote:

But a case like that doesn't automatically mean that "natural" or "holistic" snake oil works either. There's actually no connection between the 2 except for human greed and dishonesty.

True, but there is not an all-powerful trillion dollar industry built around natural/holistic treatments such as pure oxygen.

My father has type 2 diabetes and he developed a wound on his leg that would not heal. Two years later, after prescribing all sorts of stuff and warning him he might lose his leg, the doctor finally put him in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and the wound healed in two hours! That was over ten years ago.
divideandconquer

Next

Return to General Discussion