Secret Space Program

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Secret Space Program

Postby elfismiles » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:21 am

Maybe "Secret Space Program" is a KWH for the Secret Spaces of CryptoTerrestrials.... :eeyaa :partyhat

Meanwhile, the latest SECRET SPACE PROGRAM CONFERENCE is happening outside Austin, Texas later this year:

SSP CONFERENCE 2015
OCT 31 | 01NOV AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA
www.SecretSpaceProgram.org

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
Catherine Austin Fitts
Joseph P Farrell
Linda Moulton Howe
Paul LaViolette
Walter Bosley
Olav Phillips
Daniel Liszt

http://secretspaceprogram.org/presentations-2014/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9iiA ... bKw/videos

Past RI Threads with "Secret Space Program" + Conference, discussion:
search.php?keywords=%22secret+space+program%22+conference&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Secret Space Program

Postby ultramegagenius » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:12 pm

No Steven Greer or even Richard Dolan?
Seems like kind of a shame.
ultramegagenius

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:31 pm

ultramegagenius » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:12 pm wrote:No Steven Greer or even Richard Dolan?
Seems like kind of a shame.

"Poe's Law" - Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will, to some readers, be indistinguishable from sincere expressions of the parodied views.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby justdrew » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

I could be wrong, but I get the sense that Greer hasn't been seen in awhile, I think that movie was such a farce.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby BrandonD » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:50 am

Catherine Austin Fitts is pretty great, I might have to catch that conference.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby ultramegagenius » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:57 pm

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I just finished his book Hidden truth, forbidden knowledge. That, combined with the huge number of insiders he brought out for the Disclosure Project represent a stupendous achievement, overall. He may not be on the media circuit, if only because he's taking groups of people around and initiating contact experiences in small groups, evaporating their doubts on the spot: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/news/

I guess it makes sense that Dr. Greer is not at the conference, since he, Dolan, and the guests in attendance have already confirmed conclusively that there is a secret space program. He has already moved onto the next stages, of human awakening and inter-stellar diplomacy in circumvention of the shadow government.
ultramegagenius

Postby justdrew » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:52 pm

ultramegagenius » 16 Aug 2015 10:57 wrote:I haven't seen the movie yet, but I just finished his book Hidden truth, forbidden knowledge. That, combined with the huge number of insiders he brought out for the Disclosure Project represent a stupendous achievement, overall. He may not be on the media circuit, if only because he's taking groups of people around and initiating contact experiences in small groups, evaporating their doubts on the spot: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/news/

I guess it makes sense that Dr. Greer is not at the conference, since he, Dolan, and the guests in attendance have already confirmed conclusively that there is a secret space program. He has already moved onto the next stages, of human awakening and inter-stellar diplomacy in circumvention of the shadow government.

well, I hope you're right :shrug:
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Nordic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm

ultramegagenius » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:57 pm wrote:I haven't seen the movie yet, but I just finished his book Hidden truth, forbidden knowledge. That, combined with the huge number of insiders he brought out for the Disclosure Project represent a stupendous achievement, overall. He may not be on the media circuit, if only because he's taking groups of people around and initiating contact experiences in small groups, evaporating their doubts on the spot: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/news/

On my iPhone that link brings up an app on sale for 7 bucks. An ET Contact Tool. Seven bucks seems cheap for that.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby ultramegagenius » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 am

Nordic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm wrote:
ultramegagenius » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:57 pm wrote:I haven't seen the movie yet, but I just finished his book Hidden truth, forbidden knowledge. That, combined with the huge number of insiders he brought out for the Disclosure Project represent a stupendous achievement, overall. He may not be on the media circuit, if only because he's taking groups of people around and initiating contact experiences in small groups, evaporating their doubts on the spot: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/news/

On my iPhone that link brings up an app on sale for 7 bucks. An ET Contact Tool. Seven bucks seems cheap for that.

That is correct. The app is for training in the protocols of CE5 (Close encounter of the 5th kind), meaning various degrees of ethereal or full materialization of craft, mutual signalling, and/or psychic or physical contact with ET's on said craft, initiated by humans. Presumably, a certain percentage of those frustrated with their $7 app training will sign up for a workshop at a higher price point. Bellow is one video of one such workshop available on the desktop version of the landing page:
https://vimeo.com/118627585
I hope I can get the app in my wonky country, but in any event I'm going to do all of the relevant practices in the meditative cannon that Greer clearly referenced in the book. He also casually mentions controlled remote viewing (CRV) many times. However, to develop this properly would require a ring of practitioners all blind to each others targets. That takes a little more organization than just sitting practice.
ultramegagenius

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:20 pm

ultramegagenius » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:22 am wrote:Presumably, a certain percentage of those frustrated with their $7 app training will sign up for a workshop at a higher price point.

That might not be how marketing works, but I've been wrong before.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby elfismiles » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:18 pm

I'm very glad Greer won't be there and yes, most folks seem to think Greer has dropped into stealth mode, ie, high-cost in-the-field ET-contact-workshops. No need to make the lecture circuit when yer raking in a signif cash flow shining lights in the sky at alleged ET craft etc.

I'm mostly interested in finally meeting Walter Bosley face to face after having heard him numerous times on Greg Bishop's Radio Misterioso show as well as from my own past interviews with him.

And Olav Phillips has been a big help to Kenn Thomas reviving his Steamshovel Press presence so am also wanting to meet him and thank him.

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
Catherine Austin Fitts
Joseph P Farrell
Linda Moulton Howe
Paul LaViolette
Walter Bosley
Olav Phillips
Daniel Liszt
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:54 pm

My pics of the 2015 SSP conf are here:

http://www.anomalyarchives.org/public-h ... ence-2015/

elfismiles

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:58 pm

The two Jay's were so worthless there. Bosley was awesome on that panel though. I went to the one in '14 and had an excellent time.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby semper occultus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:17 pm

REVEALED: The shocking reason USA ALLOWED Russia to win Space Race with Sputnik

AMERICA could have put a satellite in orbit a year before the Soviet Union’s Sputnik – changing the course of history.

By PAUL BALDWIN
PUBLISHED: 10:26, Mon, Jul 10, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:21, Mon, Jul 10, 2017

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/826754/secret-USA-could-have-beaten-USSR-to-space-by-A-YEAR-Sputnik

But the Army’s secret satellite programme, masterminded by infamous Nazi rocket scientist Werner von Braun, was kept secret from President Dwight Eisenhower because he was believed to favour the Navy’s rocket program.

In fact the Navy’s Vanguard rocket exploded on the launch-pad on live TV – humiliating the US in front of The Soviet Union and the world.

However the Army secretly powered ahead and on September 20 1956, more than a year before Sputnik, a Redstone rocket called Jupiter C – actually a repurposed missile - was successfully launched.

But because the Government had given strict orders to scrap the project the rocket carried a dummy payload instead of a satellite – even though the satellite was ready to go and would have made the Soviet Sputnik look primitive.

Lee Webster, a physicist on the von Braun team said: “When we fired that we knew we could put a vehicle in orbit because we had the velocity required.

“If we’d been given the go-ahead we could have beaten Sputnik by a year.”

Explosive footage: US Vanguard rocket explodes in front of entire world

In the early 1950s Eisenhower had set up a contest to find the best way of putting a non-military satellite into space to establish the legal precedent that a nation state’s airspace ends at the edge of the atmosphere.

Despite often being portrayed as a man who failed to understand the importance of space Eisenhower was cannily planning to use the precedent to then put US spy satellites in orbit over the USSR.

To stress to the Soviet leaders Malenkov and Khrushchev the peaceful nature of the scientific endeavour Eisenhower was forced to back the purpose-built but untested Vanguard rather than the Army’s Redstone rocket which was basically a re-purposed military missile.

It is rocket science: Werner von Braun's Redstone team

Author and von Braun expert Michael Neufeld said: “The question was would the Soviet Union accept an overflight by an American satellite over it’s territory or would that be a provocation to war?

“We needed to prove that airspace stopped at the top of the atmosphere – that space was a different environment.”

And John Logsdon, of the Space Policy Institute GWU said: “Eisenhower’s first priority was to create the precedent that you could fly satellites over other countries’ territory so we’d adopted a policy of not having a launch vehicle that was also a weapons carrier.”

There was also speculation that the all-American Vanguard system was favoured because the Army’s Redsone was master-minded by an ex-Nazi.

Rocket Scientist Lee Webster

Understandably von Braun’s team were furious and despite being told to scrap their space programme they continued to work in secret.

Randy Clinton, a physicist on von Braun team, said: “There was surprise and there was anger. We had worked hard and to lose top what we felt was a political decision.”

And fellow physicist Lee Webster added: “We were pissed off because we thought we had the best system.”

Aerospace Historian R.Cargill Hall said: “The Navy had the better scientific proposal but their rocket was weak.

“The Army had a far better booster but the Vanguard scientific payload was far superior.”

Von Braun felt it was an enormous mistake – and continued to develop the rocket in secret. And in conjunction with James Van Allen at the now famous Joint Propulsion Laboratories built a secret satellite.

Ernst Stuhlinger, a scientist on the von Braun team, said: “von Braun had a strict order from Washington not to build a satellite.

“So what we had to do was work at home in my garage because we weren’t allowed to do it officially.

At one point physicist Randy Clinton stashed the satellite in the boot of his car to evade Government inspection teams.

Mr Clinton said : “We could have beat them – that’s the thing that hurt the most. We knew ahead of time we could have beat them.”

They continued to work in secret on the Redstone project but in in August 1957 the Soviet Union flew a genuine Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) then on October 4 1957 made history wen the Sputnik satellite reached earth orbit.

Eight weeks later the American Vanguard rocket launched – and failed spectacularly, exploding on the Launchpad on live TV.

Physicist Lee Webster said: “ We were happy to see it blow up because we knew the only chance the United States had was our bird.”

But, despite rapid backpedalling in Washington ity wasn’t until January 31 1958 that the Jupiter C lifted off carrying the Explorer satellite.

Mr Clinton said: “Sputnik was defined not as a Russian success but as a US failure.”
semper occultus

Postby BenDhyan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Fwiw, the not so secret space plan...

https://integratedspaceanalytics.com/cms/content/integrated-space-plan-2015-edition

Integrated Space Plan

Ben D
BenDhyan

Next

Return to General Discussion