Leonard Cohen, Operative? (Ann Diamond material)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Leonard Cohen, Operative? (Ann Diamond material)

Postby guruilla » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks Elvis. I think it's safe to say this latest stage of the discussion could have gone better. :lol:

I've no opinions about Lilly besides that his known affiliations don't bode well. But I suppose it's theoretically possible to swim with sharks and still be a dolphin.

Here's a few key points about Lilly's life, unchecked, source here, original source now offline:

In 1952, during the CIA's MK-ULTRA mind control program, Lilly briefed the intelligence community on his work to map out the brains of animals using implanted electrodes. He abandoned this line of work because he felt it was unethical.

In 1952 he studied the effects of sensory deprivation tanks, and also briefed the intelligence community with his progress. Lilly refused to let any of his work be classified, and ended up leaving the National Institute of Health when he found that he could not work without the interference of the government.
(Marks, John, The Search for the Manchurian Candidate, Times Books, 1979, pg 142-4)

While experimenting with sensory deprivation and LSD and ketamine, Lilly came to believe that he was in psychic contact with the aliens of what he called the Earth Coincidence Control Office. The aliens were guiding events in Lilly's life to lead him to work with dolphins, which were psychic conduits between aliens and humans. The aliens are acting for the survival of organic lifeforms against artificial intelligences, called solid state lifeforms.
(Lilly, John, The Scientist, J. B. Lippincott Company, 1978)

While Lilly implies that he left the NIH because of unethical government interference, his Communications Research Institute (founded in the 1958 to study dolphins) was partially funded by the Air Force, NASA, NIHM, the National Science Foundation, and the Navy. He was assisted in this work by Gregory Bateson.
(Lipset, David, Gregory Bateson: The Legacy of a Scientist, Prentice Hall, 1980, pg 241)

In February, 1979, Lilly attended an LSD reuinion party, hosted by Dr. Oscar Janiger, along with Laura Huxley, Sidney Cohn, Willis Harman, Alfred Hubbard, and Timothy Leary, among others. (Lee, Martin and Schlain, Bruce, Acid Dreams, Grove Press, 1985, 213)

Section Chief for the National Institute of Health, Section on Cortical Integration in the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness and in the National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland (1953-1958)

Founder and Director of the Communications Research Institute, Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands, and Miami, Florida (1959-1968)

Chief of Psychological Isolation and Psychedelic Research for the Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, Catonsville, Maryland (1968-1969)

In 1964, Lilly held seminars at the Esalen Institute, and was Group Leader and Associate in Residence from 1969 to1971.

Fellow with the Center for the Advanced Study of Behavior, Palo Alto, California (1969-1970)

Treasurer of Human Software, Inc., Malibu, California (1973-present)

On Board of Advisors of the Albert Hoffman Foundation.
Last edited by guruilla on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby guruilla » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:41 am

This is perhaps the passage cited by lunarmoth that Lilly used LSD on children. Inconclusive but def. suggestive:

Some general ideas from extrapolation and reworking of modern general purpose computer theory are used to explain and to control some of the subjective aspects of the operations of the human brain. An addition (for the peculiarly human brain) to the theory of the general purpose computers is the concept of the self metaprogram or the internal programmer present in the 10^10 neurons assembly known as the human brain. The self-metaprograms operate between the huge storage and the huge external reality. Self programming properties (in addition to stored program properties) are essential to understanding mental operations and resulting external general purpose behaviors such as speech and language. Stored programs and metaprograms are characteristic of the human.

The selforganizing aspects of computer programming and programs are now conceptually reasonable and realizable in modern nonbiological computers. The human brain, a superbiocomputer, as it were, is a parallel processor-a realizable artificial machine with this structure has not yet been built. The actions of certain substances on the brain are explicable by this theory: examination of stored programs and reprogramming are opened by LSD25 (possibly by the introduction of small amounts of programmatic randomness, noise). In the child, automatic metaprogram implantation (or externally forced metaprogramming), persisting as metaprograms below the levels of awareness in the adult, can be controlling for the later adult programs, adult thinking, and adult behavior. Energy can be taken from some of these automatic metaprograms and transferred to the self metaprogram with special techniques and special central states, chemically evoked. Some automatic unperceived programs are essential to biological nurture, survival, etc. Examples of methods, of investigations and of results in self-analysis and self metaprogramming are given.
http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/meta ... _text.html
guruilla

Postby Joao » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:08 am

Interesting. Thanks.
Joao

Postby brekin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:47 am

lunarmoth wrote:

Leonard taught me that is pointless to get involved with operators like yourself. You're a lovely person, Brekin, and a deep thinker. Lets leave it at that.

Agreed, for the record, though, the only operator I am is a smooth operator. And If I, if I have been unkind, I hope that you can just let it go by. And if I, if I have been untrue, I hope you know it was never to you.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm

This is a really good thread. Thank you.

Does anyone else share

My general outlook has long been that programs like MKULTRA and COINTELPRO are real and are deeply imbedded in our politics, media, and culture.

Most agents being not overt agents but rather individuals selected and groomed for either long term or specific points and events in time to further the agenda(s) of the hidden hands of humanity, often in fact themselves unaware.

Reading and following this thread I can believe that Leonard Cohen was an active agent as I was unaware of much of his background and activities.
PufPuf93

Postby backtoiam » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:44 pm

My general outlook has long been that programs like MKULTRA and COINTELPRO are real and are deeply imbedded in our politics, media, and culture.

I've been waiting on somebody to do this. Guess I will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby identity » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:58 pm

from The Man Next Door:

Over the next few days I licked my wounds and relived my travels.
There was no one to tell what I had witnessed in the Dublin airport
where Leonard had transformed himself into a wriggling insect, then
scurried away. Maybe it was nothing more exhaustion, and the stress of
touring. Leonard, the band, and Jennifer Warnes were standing in the
airport bookstore talking, while I browsed the shelves. I found a section
on Celtic mythology, and one on the “wild geese” of Ireland that
brought back memories of the summer on Hydra, and Annu’s talk of
Hindu mythology. “Wild geese” were symbols of Vishnu – and also
applied to emigrants like my ancestors who left Ireland for the New
World. I felt a powerful energy take hold of me, and when I looked up
from the book Leonard was watching me from across the store. He
began walking toward me but when he was close enough for
conversation he stopped. That’s when he shape-shifted. It was no longer
Leonard, looking at me from a few feet away, but a lizard-like creature
with a flicking tongue and waving fingers resembling tentacles. Not that
he physically became this other creature, but for half a minute he
mimicked its movements, in total silence
. I laughed nervously. I thought
he was joking, putting on a private performance. All of a sudden he
shifted again, as if waking from a trance. He gave me a strange look as if
to say, “What am I doing here?” and without a word he hurried back to
the band who were waiting to board the plane back to England. Neither
of us ever mentioned this incident, if Leonard even remembered it.

Leonard Cohen- Illuminati Jewish Secret Agent?

by Ann Diamond
(henrymakow.com)

Music is programming - this we know.The Baby Boomers were programmed by Rock to 'accept the unacceptable' - first sex, drugs, rock and roll, then murder. British intelligence set up the EMI recording label in the 1950s with help and approval from Lord Rothschild and his Tavistock Institute whose aim was to remould the thinking of the post-war generation.

The programming got heavier in 1966 when Paul McCartney allegedly died in a car crash and was replaced by a double, Phil Akrill.

With Leonard Cohen, a sixties' dark horse who 'always hated the sixties', it went deeper. Not just another pretty face, Cohen was an elite product of McGill and Columbia University's ultra-classified MKULTRA mind control projects. Adept at hypnosis and trained as a Manchurian Candidate, Cohen met Jacob Rothschild in London in 1959.

Jacob was the son of Lord Victor Rothschild, (1910-1990) who allegedly controlled MI5 and MI6 and also had founded the Tavistock Institute, birthplace of MKULTRA mind control. At the same time, Cohen cultivated friendships in the London underground scene, including Black Power activist Michael X, who worked as an enforcer for slum landlord and alleged Israeli spy, Peter Rachman.

From London he headed for Hydra, - an island with deep cult connections, and a haven for operatives. On arriving, he looked up Barbara Huchinson, ex-wife of Victor Rothschild who was living with a Greek painter, Nikos Ghikas. Soon afterwards, the Ghikas mansion was totally gutted in a fire. An auspicious beginning to a year in which the still-unpublished novelist was photographed with other Hydra Bohemians for LIFE magazine: a major coup for an unpublished novelist and folksinger who had not yet written any songs.

In the spring of 1961, he just happened to arrive in Havana a few days ahead of the Bay of Pigs invasion nearly causing an international incident when Castro 's troops arrested him as a suspected CIA agent.

He has an impressive record of appearing in distant locations just ahead of historic coups: Greece before the Colonels. London for Jimi Hendrix's death. Montreal on the eve of the War Measures Act. Israel just days before the Yom Kippur War broke out in a "surprise attack" by Egypt (September 1973). Asmara, Ethiopia for the CIA and Mossad-backed overthrow of Haile Selassie. Manhattan, when John Lennon died (December 1980).

PROGRAMMING

Rothschild's Tavistock Institute was about programming the post-war generation through psychiatry.
Out of this huge classified program of British domestic warfare came the Beatles and the whole 'British invasion' that was sold to impressionable teens around the world.

By the late sixties, music was boldly pushing sex, drugs and rock and roll and fomenting aimless rebellion. By the late seventies, most of the really talented figures in rock were dead. Songs played backwards revealed 'Satanic' messages, not surprising since the intelligence agencies had a long history of Satanism going back to John Dee and Elizabethan times. Dionysian decadence overcame 'Peace and Love"

By 1980, John Lennon was Out. Ronald Reagan and War were In. It was time to introduce Deeper Programming. Apart from his skills as a hypnotist, he had acquired weapons training over a decade after leaving Montreal for London and Hydra. He even described his MK-ULTRA background in a song:

Field Commander Cohen was our most important spy
Wounded in the line of duty
Parachuting acid into diplomatic cocktail parties.

By the eighties Cohen was penning songs filled End Times programming scripts and triggers. His small cult audience had privileged access to the 'secret text' that now entailed divine punishment for the generation that had embraced sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Increasingly his songs resembled predictive programming for mass destruction, darkness and the Flood. Introducing the NWO religion to western audiences, Cohen's music draws on Freemasonry, Kabbalah, and Babylonian mystery cults which he tastefully markets to his sophisticated fan base of baby boomers and their kids.

He favours alchemical images, symbols and logos. His album New Skin for the Old Ceremony made use of a drawing of the hieros gamos, depicting the union of male and female from a 16th century woodcutting. The hieros gamos may not be as innocent as it sounds: depicted in the climactic scene of Eyes Wide Shut, it involves a deadly ritual in which a woman is murdered at an Illuminati party.

For a while Cohen toyed with swastika inside a Star of David, but it was already taken by the Raelian UFO cult. Another of his logos is the hummingbird, representing subliminal programming as songs enter the listener's ear the way these birds dart from flower to flower.

THE NINETIES AND AFTER

His 1992 album The Future features a hummingbird rising up from a black and blue heart (reptilian blue bloodlines?) which seems to hover above a pair of (open) handcuffs symbolic of "freedom" in the New World Order. The title song introduced another apocalyptic slogan: "I've seen the future, baby, it is murder."

The logo (above): two hearts intertwined like the triangles of the Star of David appeared on his final ("Old Ideas") tour launched in Ghent, Belgium on 8/12/2012 to coincide with the closing ceremony of the London Olympics. Strangely, the date mirrors John Lennon's assassination. For the occasion Cohen even added an all-seeing eye.

On stage in Ghent with his musicians dressed like Lubavitchers at a funeral, the spry 77-year-old delivered exactly 33 songs - a nice, round, Masonic number -- including "Save the Last Dance for Me."

In an astrological display of fireworks , the Star of David constellation that began on July 29 2013, climaxed on September 21-- Leonard Cohen's 79th birthday.

Was this his date with destiny, a heavenly sign that he was the longed-for Jewish Messiah - or was he the flip side, back-masked version, aka anti-Christ?

The fateful day went by and nothing happened.

Maybe once again he fooled us all.

http://henrymakow.com/2015/01/Leonard-Cohen-Illuminati-Jewish-agent.html
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:09 pm

lunarmoth » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:38 pm wrote:What makes you an expert on the "ethics that guided his life and work?"

I met a man on Bequia who used to hang out with John Lilly. He described him as a heavy drinker who hung out on a yacht in Bali with young women. This man also said he knew Ed Dames. And, oddly, this man had a double who was following him from place to place. The double showed up in the bar one night and impersonated him -

This is a true story. Of course I cant prove it really happened. But it's more interesting than listening to experts pretend to have expertise and knowledge about the ethics of people they have read about, who were on the CIA payroll but never harmed a hair on a little child's head.

So...you've never met John Lilly...but you met a guy who did. Yeah, that's expertise, all right. I yield.

Been wasting a lot of time reading. Should have been hanging out in Caribbean bars instead. Got a lot to think about this weekend.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:09 pm wrote:Been wasting a lot of time reading. Should have been hanging out in Caribbean bars instead. Got a lot to think about this weekend.

Is your point that books are more reliable sources of information than human beings?
guruilla

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:53 pm

My point is that I would have expected (a lot) more from someone invoking "expertise" than a story about "I met a guy."

Met a lot of folks who knew Lilly, too, but fuck it. He's dead and I'm not here to defend him so much as demonstrate that the binding threads for many of the connections in Ms. Diamond's work are quite weak upon even cursory examination.

I'm torn between writing that off as a function of what she's been through vs. allowing such barely defensible statements being asserted as fact here with commentary. My better nature seldom wins out these days.

This is coming from someone quite willing to entertain the core theory here, of Cohen as operative. The "Illuminati Jewish Secret Agent" horseshit belongs on....well, hey, there it is: Henry Makow's site.

New skins, old ceremonies. All is right with the world. Party on.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm

The Makow link is lamentable I agree, but isn't that part of how the second matrix works: lone voices tend to go wherever they are heard, and wind up singing in a less than salubrious choir?

Isn't there value in getting first-hand testimony that makes up for a lack of "rigor" (I'd say prized to a fault at this board at this point), and that pretty much guarantees it at the same time? Someone who has been close to the flame isn't likely to be all that "objective" or "impartial" about describing it if the damage sustained is severe. Such damage often discredits the testimony in people's eyes; but looked at differently, it can also be seen to support it. A scar is worth a thousand words.

At the risk of appearing (or being) biased, I think there's a problem on this thread with too many hammers treating everything as a nail. A survivor testifying to an experience isn't the same animal as a researcher making a case, even if the former makes a valiant attempt to turn him or herself into the latter.

Point being, if any, that badgering a witness isn't the greatest way to get them to open up.
guruilla

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 pm

guruilla » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:16 pm wrote:At the risk of appearing (or being) biased, I think there's a problem on this thread with too many hammers treating everything as a nail. A survivor testifying to an experience isn't the same animal as a researcher making a case, even if the former makes a valiant attempt to turn him or herself into the latter.

Point being, if any, that badgering a witness isn't the greatest way to get them to open up.

Both fair, astute points, but I can't help but point out there's a lot of source material from Ms. Diamond already, and in the specific instance of Dr. Lilly, she was a witness to nothing.

Having involved myself more than I probably should have, I'll make good on the "yield" part and get back to reading this thread as a moderator rather than a participant.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby brekin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 pm

guruilla wrote:The Makow link is lamentable I agree, but isn't that part of how the second matrix works: lone voices tend to go wherever they are heard, and wind up singing in a less than salubrious choir?

Isn't there value in getting first-hand testimony that makes up for a lack of "rigor" (I'd say prized to a fault at this board at this point), and that pretty much guarantees it at the same time? Someone who has been close to the flame isn't likely to be all that "objective" or "impartial" about describing it if the damage sustained is severe. Such damage often discredits the testimony in people's eyes; but looked at differently, it can also be seen to support it. A scar is worth a thousand words.

At the risk of appearing (or being) biased, I think there's a problem on this thread with too many hammers treating everything as a nail. A survivor testifying to an experience isn't the same animal as a researcher making a case, even if the former makes a valiant attempt to turn him or herself into the latter.

The problem is, as we've seen here and elsewhere, that when all you have is first-hand testimony, it quickly is neutralized by counter first-hand testimony or lack of depth. Or, more likely, the more popular, persuasive, compelling first-hand testimony (pro or counter, depending on your belief system) is championed. And since sometimes the first hand events can tend towards the hard to believe and unusual we are already working in sub rosa territory. A good theoretical example is the story of two blogs. One is by a victim of actual government experimentation and harassment and the other is by a certifiable paranoid schizophrenic who frequents many such sites containing that content. (Or say an actual UFO abductee and a psychedelic wreck who thinks he was. Pick your own example.) Now, both believe sincerely that they are survivors of torture and mind control experiments and possible ongoing surveillance.

How is one to tell which is telling the truth? If one asks for proof of their claims, that doesn't mean one isn't open to possibility of the government having done such things, it just means one wants more than taking what they are saying at face value is true. And since the internet is the place where people traffic in tall tales it shouldn't be seen as a inconvenience, or even imposition, to ask, "Ok, how do we know this is true? What do you have that would convince someone who isn't you?". Since, this is not primarily, or even really at all, a therapeutic space, but a discussion forum, people are assumed to be able to articulate and defend their claims. (Your scar may be worth a thousand words, but thats part of the problem. Did you get it from Mengele or a Moped?) Being a victim and survivor of horrible things is a challenging position to be in when discussing these topics, but I say you should be able to handle criticism of your claims if you bring it to a public discussion forum. Especially if you are implicating others. If you are searching for empathy, acceptance and aid in your survivorship than another type of forum devoted to that would be better. This is a place were theories come to get tested, not to get a warm cocoa.

Now, none of this stuff obviously is by the numbers. Someones experience could be completely true and valid but for various reasons they are not the best, reliable or articulate champion of the material. I think though if we look at recent examples of hard to believe, hard to prove, notorious figures being exposed like Savile and Cosby its because the victims/survivors started to network at some point and a groundswell of documentary evidence (dates/methods/places/people) was gathered saying this went down like this and how. I don't think this is just my take either. I think if you are a lone survivor, you have to become a professional researcher and advocate to some degree, if you want your voice to be heard in the wilderness.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:48 pm

I’d agree with the above but add that it’s not necessarily possible, or even desirable, to separate a research-heavy discussion from a therapeutic space, if and when a survivor is being called on to testify. How is a survivor going to develop the chops to present his or her story in a sober, balanced, and convincing way, and how are they supposed to learn to distinguish between overly subjective evidence and the sort that people can accept, except by entering into such liminal spaces?

While I wouldn’t want to suggest that RI is that space, this thread has more or less turned into some weird sort of petri dish in which we are getting to study stuff, not just the question of whether Leonard Cohen was an operative, but a much larger and more far-reaching “organism.”

It’s a bit painful to participate in because it’s like a collision of worlds that I pretty much single-handedly brought about. Since I not only started this thread but also, indirectly, brought a key witness to participate on it, I’m caught between roles. When I approached Ann Diamond, it was with curiosity and a desire to hear her story. From what I’d heard already, it seemed credible; after talking to her, I was convinced she was telling the truth as she remembered it, and that her testimony, along with the known facts about Cohen, added up to a pretty strong case. Nothing anyone has said at this thread has changed my mind about that, but as I already said, what I believe or don’t believe is not really an issue. At this point, the issue isn’t even whether Cohen was an operative or not (something that’s highly unlikely ever to be proven, by the very nature of the charges). It’s like we have moved to a “meta” level.

I’ve already mentioned my feeling that there’s too much rigor and not enough intuition, curiosity or open-mindedness at this thread. As brekin points out, this is only to be expected when the testimony is such an unfamiliar one, and what better place for an author (Ann Diamond) to find out how well her arguments hold up than in a mosh pit like RI?

Someone who has experiences outside the consensus view of things is likely to encounter two sorts of reactions from people: either total disbelief, and possibly hostility; or complete acceptance and agreement, from people who already “know about all this stuff” and are eager to hear more dirt on the Illuminati, the Reptiles, the Jews, the music industry, whatever. Part of the value of a space like RI, for me, is that it’s a bit of both and really neither. A person who’s new to here, and to deeper parapolitical analysis, might easily read one thread and assume that a Henry Makow link would not go amiss here, or that talk of reptilian shapeshifting wouldn’t raise an eyebrow. (Which it didn’t at first: the first person to comment at this thread about that passage expressed appreciation for a more nuanced view of the Ickian trope). Hell, I’ve made my share of blunders at RI; I think my very first post I got shredded for calling Loose Change “entirely convincing,” or something of the sort.

What lunarmoth as a newb might not realize is that, just because someone responds to your points with skepticism doesn’t make them an enemy, or even a debunker. And just because someone accepts your version of Leonard Cohen, MKULTRA, or whatever it is, unquestioningly doesn’t make them an ally. Chances are more likely to be the reverse: friendship is opposition.

Anyway, my point isn’t about going easy on newcomers, or for newcomers to grow some rhino skin, but about how easy it is to forget that any sort of set narrative about what’s going on is always going to marginalize, ostracize, and potentially scapegoat, not just any voices that inadvertently challenge it but any observations and even facts that do.

You think I didn’t have qualms about introducing AD’s work (via my podcast and this tread) to people, knowing that she had seen LC (sort of) morph into a lizard, or that she had a piece at Makow’s site? (Though I am reasonably sure she didn’t choose the title.) Obviously I did, but I try hard not to let ideological concerns get in the way of research, meaning that, just because a given testimony happens to coincide with some highly questionable narratives out there, it doesn’t mean the testimony is automatically tainted by association. IMO, that’s a major element in how research is sabotaged: by making certain areas ipso facto off-limits.

Lunarmoth, or whoever, may have a lot to learn about how to contextualize her experience in such a way that it doesn’t end up being fodder for right-wing, anti-Semitic, fundie Christian Illuminati-hunting-COINTELPRO nutjobs, or whatever (I don’t want to badmouth Makow, I don’t know the guy). But what better place to learn it than RI? And how is she gonna learn it if no one takes the time to walk her through the ins and outs of contextualizing information, verifying sources, and all the rest, and instead just brings out the big guns? Isn’t that a sort of dominant ideology at work (the ideology of rigor)?

Also, just because someone hasn’t learned to couch their material in the right methodology doesn’t mean that they don’t have anything worthwhile to share. Again, that brings methodology dangerously close to ideology, if information becomes tainted simply because, for example, it got picked up by a source we don’t particularly care for.

None of this came out as well as I’d hoped, but the reason I've taken so long to try and nail it down is because I think it’s an opportunity to see how the genuine desire to get to the truth can easily be sabotaged, and how that’s part of the set-up. And part of the opportunity of a space like RI is to see the ways in which that can happen, and counteract it.

Meanwhile, for lunarmoth, if you haven’t fled in terror or frustration yet, here are some questions identity asked that got lost in the shuffle. Just be careful how you answer! :lol:

identity » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12 am wrote:AD, thanks for "coming out" here, and being available (hopefully!) to answer any questions readers and others interested parties may have. I have a few questions:

1. The ebook is quite a bit longer than the printed book. Are you editing/updating/adding to the ebook version as time goes on?

2. Your source re: the Lennon murder suggests that it was done for revenge. Do you believe that LC murdered JL and, if so, do you think the motive was personal or was it a case of MC?

3. What was your purpose/goal in mentioning the various things which have taken place on Oct. 9th and Dec. 6th involving yourself, LC, JL, and/or the RSs (which I have quoted in a previous post)?
guruilla

Postby lunarmoth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:22 pm

identity » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12 am wrote:AD, thanks for "coming out" here, and being available (hopefully!) to answer any questions readers and others interested parties may have. I have a few questions:

1. The ebook is quite a bit longer than the printed book. Are you editing/updating/adding to the ebook version as time goes on?

Which ebook? The Man Next Door? They're the same length, but the ebook is harder to update, therefore it's an earlier version than the latest print edition.

2. Your source re: the Lennon murder suggests that it was done for revenge. Do you believe that LC murdered JL and, if so, do you think the motive was personal or was it a case of MC?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE. I LIKE TO THINK MILES MATHIS IS RIGHT AND JOHN LENNON FAKED HIS OWN DEATH. THAT WOULD ALLOW FOR A FEW DIFFERENT THEORIES. I THINK THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY TO KILL JL AND REAGAN GAVE THE GO AHEAD. I THINK MANY PEOPLE WERE INVITED TO NEW YORK FOR THE RITUAL EVENT. BUT LENNON (OR YOKO) WAS TIPPED OFF AND ANOTHER MAN TOOK HIS PLACE. THEN LENNON DISAPPEARED AND HAS RESURFACED AS MARK STAYCER THE LENNON IMPERSONATOR. IF THAT'S TRUE, HE OUTWITTED HIS KILLERS.

YES I THINK MIND CONTROL WAS INVOLVED BUT EXACTLY HOW, NO IDEA. MAYBE THERE WERE TRIGGERS IN NEWSWEEK AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED. WHAT WAS SAID LATER, RE: THE MOTIVE, MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL OR ACCURATE. I THINK LC BELIEVED IN A WAR BETWEEN FUNDAMENTALISTS (OR CHOSEN PEOPLE) AND DEGENERATE HIPPIE-TYPES AS HE HAS SAID AT DIFFERENT TIMES HE HATED THE SIXTIES. HE TOLD ME HE NEVER LIKED THE BEATLES. I AM SURE IN 1979 HE WAS JEALOUS OF PEOPLE LIKE LENNON WHO WERE MULTI MILLIONAIRES.

3. What was your purpose/goal in mentioning the various things which have taken place on Oct. 9th and Dec. 6th involving yourself, LC, JL, and/or the RSs (which I have quoted in a previous post)?

I WAS JUST REMEMBERING A SERIES OF ODD COINCIDENCES (DREAMS, DATES) THAT, LOOKING BACK, SEEM MEANINGFUL IN A "FUNNY" WAY. I THINK PERHAPS AT THE TIME I HAD TAPPED INTO SOMETHING OCCULT. POSSIBLY IT WAS ACTUALLY MKULTRA PROGRAMMING

DECEMBER 6, 1969: ALTAMONT CONCERT
DECEMBER 6, 1980: MARK CHAPMAN LANDS IN NEW YORK LOOKING FOR JL
DECEMBER 6, 1989: MONTREAL MASSACRE (I THINK THE STONES WERE IN MONTREAL ON OR AROUND THAT DATE)
"We come from France"
lunarmoth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion