TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby brekin » Wed May 04, 2016 12:58 pm

82_28 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 am wrote:Man, I just don't know. If we wanna humbly keep up with this shit we have our work cut out for us. Once trump becomes prez what comes next?
Thanks a lot, Jeff and all you others. :wink

If Trump becomes president there will be no need for conspiracy or deep state research anymore because all the big crimes will be carried out in public view.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby General Patton » Wed May 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Damn the muzhiki, damn the kulaks!
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Freitag » Wed May 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Freitag

Postby NeonLX » Wed May 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Who can I credit for making the Drumpf memes above? I want to use one on my Fakebook page. Please.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed May 04, 2016 5:04 pm

I think it would be nice if it said Make America Grape Again
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Freitag » Wed May 04, 2016 5:46 pm

NeonLX » Wed May 04, 2016 9:57 am wrote:Who can I credit for making the Drumpf memes above? I want to use one on my Fakebook page. Please.

I dunno, I just find them on Reddit. There are a ton of good ones. They've turned meme-making into an art form over there.
Freitag

Postby zangtang » Wed May 04, 2016 6:11 pm

the grassy knoll is the funniest thing seen long time........
zangtang

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed May 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Attribution for memes is poor form, just like watermarking a meme is a rookie mistake that could get you beaten up, where us digital natives come from.

Just because you can't let your jimmies get rustled don't mean LULZ ain't serious business. You didn't see Austin Osman Spare slapping his twitter handle onto his sigils, and our memes are no different.

Anyways, just leaving this here. Bonus points to everyone who appreciates Time Cube jokes.

Also, buckle up. This summer we're gonna watch Progressive Gnostics go Full Eschaton faced with the prospect of President Trump. I rather feel like I should break out Francis Wheen's Strange Days Indeed, a very entertaining parapolitical history of 70's paranoia in high places. This will be a season of highly unlikely alliances.

I feel very much like we are living through the 70s-80's transition right now. I think that either Trump or Clinton could play the Reagan / Sun King role quite effectively.

As our greatest poet, Drake, once observed: WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. Drake will get sent to the camps by February.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Nordic » Wed May 04, 2016 7:00 pm

General Patton » Wed May 04, 2016 9:16 am wrote:
JackRiddler » Wed May 04, 2016 12:12 am wrote:
General Patton » Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 pm wrote:I'd do a double tap just to make sure the elephant is dead

I always thought for tactical reasons the Elephant has to die first, but who's going to kill the Donkey? I bet that's one thing you and I can agree on.

I wouldn't give a fuck if Debbie Sasserman Cchultz and co. were replaced by the actual communist party at this point. Let it all burn.

Yes.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed May 04, 2016 2:38 pm wrote:Attribution for memes is poor form, just like watermarking a meme is a rookie mistake that could get you beaten up, where us digital natives come from.

Just because you can't let your jimmies get rustled don't mean LULZ ain't serious business. You didn't see Austin Osman Spare slapping his twitter handle onto his sigils, and our memes are no different.

Anyways, just leaving this here. Bonus points to everyone who appreciates Time Cube jokes.

Also, buckle up. This summer we're gonna watch Progressive Gnostics go Full Eschaton faced with the prospect of President Trump. I rather feel like I should break out Francis Wheen's Strange Days Indeed, a very entertaining parapolitical history of 70's paranoia in high places. This will be a season of highly unlikely alliances.

I feel very much like we are living through the 70s-80's transition right now. I think that either Trump or Clinton could play the Reagan / Sun King role quite effectively.

As our greatest poet, Drake, once observed: WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. Drake will get sent to the camps by February.

Like I've been saying to everyone who will listen, we live within a "straddling" time. Some young enough to remember shit and some old enough to remember the timeline and how it transpired. I'm but 41 however unlike the chic term of "millennial" so thus I have deemed it "straddler". Plus it doesn't help to be a skeptic, into deep state politics, curious and all that jazz. We are within a straddling time. We didn't miss the screeds of our prophet out of sheer chance. We found this place in sheer regard for compassion, truth and mystery.

I've been begging some old users in person to remain because I love them. Or how should I phrase it from my old bartending days? Fuck I fucking love you fucking fucks.

There.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby norton ash » Thu May 05, 2016 11:21 am

Not if he stays home in Toronto. I don't think Trump will have have quite rolled into our own private Poland by February.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu May 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Wow, the NBA All-Star game is in Toronto this year. That was the whole basis for my prediction!

I knew he couldn't stay away for that. For the first time in history, he won't have to.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby NeonLX » Thu May 05, 2016 2:06 pm

I've been begging some old users in person to remain because I love them. Or how should I phrase it from my old bartending days? Fuck I fucking love you fucking fucks.

I fucking love you and the rest of the fucking crew in this fucking place. Fuck, I really mean that.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu May 05, 2016 2:34 pm

It's more than ironic that the best, most qualified Republican candidate will appear on the Democratic Party line.

They have finally successfully crossbred an Elephant with a Mule.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Nordic » Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Iamwhomiam » Thu May 05, 2016 1:34 pm wrote:It's more than ironic that the best, most qualified Republican candidate will appear on the Democratic Party line.

They have finally successfully crossbred an Elephant with a Mule.

:thumbsup
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion