TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:15 am

My new tactic for the rest of the election cycle will be only to talk up Jill Stein and try to make it so that no one votes for Trump. Two-way race between Clinton and Stein by November.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:19 am

Good, uh, luck with that
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:34 am

Yeah, I know, right?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Trump asks Russia to help find Hillary's missing emails :P
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Cordelia » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:46 pm

He just keeps giving himself more than enough

to hang himself.

(Soon, hopefully.)

PHILADELPHIA — Republican nominee Donald Trump pleaded directly Wednesday with the Russian government to meddle in the U.S. presidential election by finding and releasing tens of thousands of private emails from his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton — an extraordinary and perhaps unprecedented maneuver in American politics.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ge%2Fstory
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Former CIA Director Panetta

Today Trump "Took Russia's Side"
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:13 pm

I'm not sure why I'm expected to dislike him or be up in arms over this. Are people really talking about treason in this country, now, over that?

Hillary is the one who should be hanged for treason, and don't forget Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 pm

you are expected to dislike him because he is a fucking racist asshole
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby backtoiam » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:42 am

Agent Orange Cooper » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:13 pm wrote:I'm not sure why I'm expected to dislike him or be up in arms over this. Are people really talking about treason in this country, now, over that?

Hillary is the one who should be hanged for treason, and don't forget Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.

Because skin color, whether you have a penis or a vagina, and what bath room you can use is more important than decent food, clean water, or a job that can provide you with food. Where have you been, man?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby kool maudit » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 am

seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:22 pm wrote:you are expected to dislike him because he is a fucking racist asshole

Who has humiliated the Bush dynasty and is hitting the Clinton one hard. When it comes to decades of imperial fixity, I need very little in terms of personal grace when a wrecking ball appears.

I am not American and so view this election through a foreign policy lens exclusively. Hillary is running to Donald's right, and in line with the Bush era's policies. I have no right to comment on US domestic policy; my view relates to how America interacts with the world, mainly militarily.

For the record, I can certainly share Americans' concern, but as far as the world goes: less neocons plz.

(PS: pluralism is the great moral justification for neoliberalism. Those who hit it will likely come from a sphere in which this is less valued – see Brexit. If the empire is successfuly attacked from the right I will watch it shatter with glee and then contest the hopeful ruins. I am as anti-dynastic, anti-the present consensus, anti-Davos, anti-Nato, and anti-neocon as AD is anti-right wing, i.e., singlemindedly and near-tiresomely so.)

(PPS: history is not an endless binary choice between The Economist and 1939. The latter is the devil employed to scare us back to the former.)
kool maudit

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:31 am

We'll do what we can, kool maudit. I know of no one who understands what is happening. I live a safe state and not a swing state. The existence of Seattle makes Washington always a "blue state". So I will be casting my vote for Jill Stein. It's gonna go to Clinton with or without my vote due to the arcane electoral college which decides it all in the end. As far as local candidates and issues I will vote democratic. General presidential I will go green. I would really like to see the Green Party at least get around 10% finally.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby kool maudit » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:57 am

I respect Stein. I can see her appeal, particularly in light of Bernie's implosion.
kool maudit

Postby Nordic » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:21 am

82_28 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 am wrote:We'll do what we can, kool maudit. I know of no one who understands what is happening. I live a safe state and not a swing state. The existence of Seattle makes Washington always a "blue state". So I will be casting my vote for Jill Stein. It's gonna go to Clinton with or without my vote due to the arcane electoral college which decides it all in the end. As far as local candidates and issues I will vote democratic. General presidential I will go green. I would really like to see the Green Party at least get around 10% finally.

You should vote Green in State and local elections if there's anyone on the ticket.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 am

kool maudit » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:53 am wrote:
seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:22 pm wrote:you are expected to dislike him because he is a fucking racist asshole

Who has humiliated the Bush dynasty and is hitting the Clinton one hard. When it comes to decades of imperial fixity, I need very little in terms of personal grace when a wrecking ball appears.

I am not American and so view this election through a foreign policy lens exclusively. Hillary is running to Donald's right, and in line with the Bush era's policies. I have no right to comment on US domestic policy; my view relates to how America interacts with the world, mainly militarily.

For the record, I can certainly share Americans' concern, but as far as the world goes: less neocons plz.

(PS: pluralism is the great moral justification for neoliberalism. Those who hit it will likely come from a sphere in which this is less valued – see Brexit. If the empire is successfuly attacked from the right I will watch it shatter with glee and then contest the hopeful ruins. I am as anti-dynastic, anti-the present consensus, anti-Davos, anti-Nato, and anti-neocon as AD is anti-right wing, i.e., singlemindedly and near-tiresomely so.)

(PPS: history is not an endless binary choice between The Economist and 1939. The latter is the devil employed to scare us back to the former.)

I'm totally with you on this. I am ashamed of my country, my industry, my government, almost everybody who is totally fucking blind to American foriegn policy. I feel like im back in high school in some small provincial piece of shit town that thinks it's the Center of the Universe. (I actually experienced exactly that once in my life, and it was a real
Low point of my existence). Americans are not only clueless, they are utterly ignorant as to how clueless they are! It's actually, no exaggeration, horrifying. Even worse is they have no curiosity or desire to learn.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby SonicG » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:11 am

Good points KM...Essentially, one has to agree with the less neo-cons please, although it seem like a sugar-coated pill in the middle of a huge lump of shit...I am greatly concerned with foreign policy being an American expat in So. East Asia but am more worried that Trump getting elected would be immediately jumped on by Russia and China to advance their interests much more forcefully. Either way, Trump has to listen to the Generals...

Oh and also, his foreign policy advisors are pretty weak sauce..."pudding with no theme..."
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/d ... ers-221058

What does Putin think, er not Putin since he apparently has a direct line to Donald ;) but what do the Chinese think looking at the foreign policy milquetoasts? What would they tell him if we snatched this little piece of land here while the US is embroiled in an electoral chaos??
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion