TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: TRUMP is seriously dangerous

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:59 am

Trump may be seriously dangerous but at this point I'd say morons are the greater threat.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25651
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:59 am

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 am

I rest my case.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 am

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:03 am

seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:59 pm wrote:...nobody here cares what you think..

Or apparently about facts, or history. Carry on.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:04 am

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:05 am

Good point, why do you still make the effort?
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:06 am

Shoot, shoot, shoot the messenger...
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 am

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:12 am

seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm wrote:...you think you are going to trash RI and then post here...get a clue asshole

An assertion we both know you can't prove. I pointed out that you have access to messages as they're written. How is that trashing RI? That's a very odd attitude. :hrumph
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 am

you are the one that can not prove your fucking lies

DrEvil » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:26 pm wrote:Just had a look over at rigint's assisted living facility.

barracuda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 pm wrote:
DB0mfefXkAATH88.jpg

Altered minds, indeed. Imagine feeling like you've lost an argument with such finality that you construct an entirely new board to assure yourself that you were cheated. Ah well. At least now I know where to go if I want to read Jasun Horsley's latest, hottest take on Katy Perry's reptilian eye-slit malfunctions.

Seriously, though: all the best to you guys over there. When and if you've unearthed a lynchpin in the fight against the occult pedo deep state, I do hope you'll share it with your former comrades. Pettiness aside, we're all in this together, I think.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 am

Clear evidence of DNC tactics and interests as early as 2015. Counts for nothing. We are where we are. But liberal voices very much like your own made it possible. Doesn't get more clueless, if I may say so.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 am

mentalgongfu2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:29 am wrote:I'm not disappointed I wasn't invited; I'm disappointed I don't matter enough to be a target of their ire. I suppose I have been quiet lately.

I'm really tempted to remedy that with some observations right now, but since that wouldn't be constructive, I'm trying to bite my metaphorical tongue.

Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:34 pm wrote:
I am, of course, Scientology's primary contact for managing the Theremy blowback, but that much, everyone already knew.

:rofl:

RI a Honeypot? Maybe that's why I stick around. I love Honey!

I suppose they haven't yet learned the internet itself is a honeypot, just like the 'smart' phones most carry with them everywhere they go. Private conversations on line! Ha!

Paranoia will destroy you.

Edited to add: Hey! I wasn't invited! My feelings are hurt. :cry:

norton ash » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:40 am wrote:They can have their echo chamber. I visited and it's rather petty, self-righteous and boring. I much prefer the mix here.

Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:14 pm wrote:I never used any other handle here, and I am not "brownzeroed" on RI or anywhere else.

I am, of course, Scientology's primary contact for managing the Theremy blowback, but that much, everyone already knew.

Edit: I am not related to Edward Boland, but would be keen to cultivate that impression for street cred purposes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Boland

82_28 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:47 am wrote:Why don't you guys just mirror everything ever posted on RI, including links and stuff to give ya'll a head start? Change the handles and avatars to rid yourselves of the horrible, relentlessly cruel treatment you routinely received here even. Hell, take some credit for some old posts and comments that especially stood out and would be next to impossible to verify due to lack of interest in doing so.

mentalgongfu2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:54 am wrote:While I admit to being curious about what was going on at this other site, I kind of regret that a link has been posted publicly at RI that will certainly drive traffic there, if only to have a look-see. That said, I can understand people feeling the need to respond to allegations against them posted by the men from another place.

I'm reminded of the brief but instructive bump thread, in which slad was accused of having "magical" board powers to bump a thread without posting, which turned out (not surprisingly) to be nothing but one member freaking out over a little known board function they didn't understand.

If someone wants to go to another playground, or take their ball and go home, that's no skin off my back.

What does bug me, at least a little, is one of those posters in particular commenting in the very brief elsagate thread at "the other board"
More interesting than this weird flap is trying to imagine the inevitable "debunker" reactions

And then popping overe here to start a thread on the same topic as part of what was later admitted to be a "fact-finding mission" to smoke out the presumed debunkers of RI. Talk about honeypots... or maybe that's not the right word. Trolling, or thought-policing may be more apt. Dishonesty and deliberate falsehood in the search for 'truth' does not strike me as generally productive, especially when that search is nothing more than a hunt for witches to call out..

But whatever. I just don't want to see this devolve into some kind of forum wars with more instances of devious behavior from some red-pilled asshole(s) who thinks they need to stir up more shit as part of a "fact-finding" at either board.

Best of luck to anyone seeking greener pastures. But I will not stop myself from chuckling a little at the idea of leaving one forum because it is supposedly too close-minded in order to set up another where the pre-requisite for membership is agreeing with them.

PufPuf93 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 am wrote:All this creep stuff would have never come to my attention. :whisper:

stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:50 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:34 pm wrote:Edited to add: Hey! I wasn't invited! My feelings are hurt. :cry:

Yeah, me too! I'm offended, especially after the way coffin_dodger rhapsodized about how "gracious" I was last year. So now I'm on the pay-no-mind list? Where's my fuckin' drink?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wJt59Q6So

DrEvil » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:26 pm wrote:Just had a look over at rigint's assisted living facility.

I'm tempted to (try to) sign up, just so I can continue pointing out all the stupid and contradictory things c_d says (an impressive amount considering how low the post count currently is).

I'd call it organised stalking but the fact is you 4 couldn't organize your way out of a paper bag :bigsmile

nothin as sad as a romance gone bad! :lol:

nobody here cares what a liar has to say

now be a good little boy and go back to your playpen and continue to lie and gossip about me and RI ....you guys can't handle anyone coming there and confronting your lies that's why it's invite only right?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:40 am

Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:06 am wrote:Shoot, shoot, shoot the messenger...

I'd like to but your site is invite only (just like trumps golf clubs) so we can't go there and confront you...just what are you afraid of?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 am

Harvey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:12 am wrote:
seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm wrote:...you think you are going to trash RI and then post here...get a clue asshole

An assertion we both know you can't prove. I pointed out that you have access to messages as they're written. How is that trashing RI? That's a very odd attitude. :hrumph

It's not thrashing RI, but it does test the outer limits of phpBB software functionality. I'm not disputing your weird experiences, but I find your explanation highly unlikely. I don't even think our admin, justdrew, could pull that off.

Think about what you're saying: you're claiming that content that hasn't been added to the php database is visible to people on this website. How? You're not talking about people compromising RI, you're talking about people compromising whatever computer you're using to access this site.

SLAD is many things to many people, but I'm a tad skeptical that "actual computer hacker" is anywhere in her resume.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion