Murders on Live TV

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Murders on Live TV

Postby coffin_dodger » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:52 am

The question is, DnC, do 'real' shootings transpire the way they do in the movies or on TV?

I've never seen someone get shot in person and I suspect it's very different to the fiction we are used to witnessing.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 am

Well, DnC, since this is RI I am willing to entertain your points. Could be. It did happen in Virginia, HQ to many alphabet agencies, after all.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby divideandconquer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:49 pm

coffin_dodger » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:52 am wrote:The question is, DnC, do 'real' shootings transpire the way they do in the movies or on TV?

I've never seen someone get shot in person and I suspect it's very different to the fiction we are used to witnessing.

Not that it makes me an expert by any means, but as I have said before, I have seen someone shot in real life. Granted it was 30 years ago and Seegrist's gun was not the same, however the victim I saw--who lived--dropped immediately in a pool of blood. I just don't see how a person could take off like this reporter did after being shot three or four times without a trace of blood, not to mention, totally ignore an approaching very conspicuous shooter who acts like he's invisible and has all the time in the world

I showed this video to a few people at work, who take everything they see on the news at face value, and even they had trouble with believing the shooting was real for the few seconds or minutes it took for them to come back to the reality that doesn't disturb their sense of equilibrium. Everyone had the same expression: confusion and bewilderment. That is, until they started asking themselves the same question that we all ask: Why? And because they can't answer that question, they quickly dismiss any evidence that doesn't support the official story. But I'm still convinced that most know--maybe on a subconscious level--that something profoundly disturbing is taking place.

With the level of technology, expertise and wealth these powerful psychopaths have access to, they could make these events look so genuine that even the most skeptical would find it hard to find holes. Instead, the holes and inconsistencies are so blatant it appears as if they're gaslighting us.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby coffin_dodger » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:49 pm

DnC said:
the holes and inconsistencies are so blatant it appears as if they're gaslighting us.

Thanks for the reply. I hear ya. Believe me, I've slipped into an alternative reality in which every single thing appears manipulated. Even 'cast-in-stone' modern science is a joke, played on us. Nothing is at it seems.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Novem5er » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:14 pm

The problem with faking this sort of thing is that it's a lot of work. You have to invent entire fictional people with backstories that go back years. The woman was a TV personality who'd been on the air for a few years, not to mention her college attendance. People knew her. So unless everyone supporting her, working with her, and grieving for her is ALSO fake, then the whole idea falls to pieces.

Or they were real people who have, instead of dying, have been whisked away somewhere to live out their days in hiding from everyone they ever knew. She had parents. So are they fake? Or are they mourning a daughter that never died? They had (or will have) a funeral with a fake body? The idea of a fake tragedy like this involves so much effort on the behalf of perpetrators, including years of effort and likely hundreds of thousands of dollars,and for what?

To amp up the public fear over gun violence by a small fraction of what is already there?

Even if that were the primary goal of perpetrators, consider this: it's be far easier, and less expensive, to actually murder people.
Novem5er

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Different guns and wounds will create vastly different injuries too, though, won't they? :starz:
tapitsbo

Postby Elvis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

tapitsbo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:09 pm wrote:Different guns and wounds will create vastly different injuries too, though, won't they? :starz:

Yes, obviously. The fact that the reporter didn't immediately fall down is no indication of fakery. In fact, if for some reason it was faked, I'd expect her to fall down right away.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby divideandconquer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Elvis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm wrote:
tapitsbo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:09 pm wrote:Different guns and wounds will create vastly different injuries too, though, won't they? :starz:

Yes, obviously. The fact that the reporter didn't immediately fall down is no indication of fakery. In fact, if for some reason it was faked, I'd expect her to fall down right away.

Okay, maybe you're right about the running. After all, chickens run around after their heads are cut off, right? But what about the lack of blood, lack of any kind of impact, lack of bullets and bullet casings, lack of recoil, lack of reaction to shooter's prolonged presence, lack of reaction after first shot...basically lack of everything but a muzzle flash? And why is shooter's hand the same color as that of the reporter and the person being interviewed?

I haven't had time to look into it, but supposedly the videos out there do not synch. I think I heard or read something about a rehearsal being taped at 6 AM. Has anyone else heard that?
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Yes, tapitsbo, different bullets do create somewhat different wounds. The 'fight or flight' instinct is incredibly powerful. Adrenaline jolts the body to react and it responds until no longer able. We don't see how far she ran before collapsing. I doubt she reached the doorway she ran towards. Actually, a hollow point bullet, ($1000 fine per hp if caught in New Jersey where they are illegal to possess), does tear the hell out the insides of whomever it hits, as dnc stated, but that is also why an entry wound does not bleed very much: there is too little blood pressure to pour out the entry wound because of extreme internal hemorrhaging is flooding body cavities, pooling in the abdomen.

I can certainly identify with the fellow who tweeted about his loss. For three days* I could do nothing else but search the internet after learning my son "was in a terrible accident" and the hospital was not releasing any information, not even to me. I did manage to learn from the head of the ER that no one with my son's name had been admitted. He suggested I call the coroner's office, which I did, but they were unhelpful, too, redirecting me to to talk to detectives. Not entirely unhelpful, though: my son and his friends were killed at 7am Saturday and I only learned after 3am Sunday that "one of the victims at the morgue had my son's license in their pocket."

If the story is true about the assailant, I have no reason to doubt it, with all that been in the news about the plight of being born with dark skin in America's racist police state, perhaps his real or imagined slight was enough to push him 'over the edge'. Very sad for both the victims' and their assailant's family.

*Tuesday was the earliest flight I could obtain.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:21 pm

divideandconquer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:23 pm wrote:
Elvis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm wrote:

Okay, maybe you're right about the running. After all, chickens run around after their heads are cut off, right? But what about the lack of blood, lack of any kind of impact, lack of bullets and bullet casings, lack of recoil, lack of reaction to shooter's prolonged presence, lack of reaction after first shot...basically lack of everything but a muzzle flash? And why is shooter's hand the same color as that of the reporter and the person being interviewed?

I haven't had time to look into it, but supposedly the videos out there do not synch. I think I heard or read something about a rehearsal being taped at 6 AM. Has anyone else heard that?

I should say, I have not seen the video (nor will I, if I can avoid it). I saw a still from it, that was more than enough for me (not to draw any conclusions, I just don't like seeing people get murdered). Iam gives a good answer about lack of bleeding, the rest I can't offer opinions or answers.

I don't see a motive for faking the shooting, I take this event at face value. But, especially since I won't watch the video, I can't say it's definitely not fake, and if you think there's something amiss, I'm willing to listen to evidence.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Novem5er » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:29 pm wrote:Yes, tapitsbo, different bullets do create somewhat different wounds. The 'fight or flight' instinct is incredibly powerful. Adrenaline jolts the body to react and it responds until no longer able. We don't see how far she ran before collapsing. I doubt she reached the doorway she ran towards. Actually, a hollow point bullet, ($1000 fine per hp if caught in New Jersey where they are illegal to possess), does tear the hell out the insides of whomever it hits, as dnc stated, but that is also why an entry wound does not bleed very much: there is too little blood pressure to pour out the entry wound because of extreme internal hemorrhaging is flooding body cavities, pooling in the abdomen.

I can certainly identify with the fellow who tweeted about his loss. For three days* I could do nothing else but search the internet after learning my son "was in a terrible accident" and the hospital was not releasing any information, not even to me. I did manage to learn from the head of the ER that no one with my son's name had been admitted. He suggested I call the coroner's office, which I did, but they were unhelpful, too, redirecting me to to talk to detectives. Not entirely unhelpful, though: my son and his friends were killed at 7am Saturday and I only learned after 3am Sunday that "one of the victims at the morgue had my son's license in their pocket."

If the story is true about the assailant, I have no reason to doubt it, with all that been in the news about the plight of being born with dark skin in America's racist police state, perhaps his real or imagined slight was enough to push him 'over the edge'. Very sad for both the victims' and their assailant's family.

*Tuesday was the earliest flight I could obtain.

Heartbreaking story :( Not knowing the fate of a loved one is unbearable.

I think there has to be a balance between investigating a situation and also respecting the humanity of the victims left behind.
Novem5er

Postby tapitsbo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Coffin_dodger I'd love to hear your impressions/revelations regarding science and whatever else you were hinting at. I've had inklings of these things recently too, PM me if you need to.
tapitsbo

Postby Nordic » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Entry wounds can be tiny and have no blood especially at first. If they were hollow-point bullets, the very nature of them as described by DandC would mean no bloody exit wound, with all the damage occurring inside the body.

And if you've ever hunted you would know that living animals do not go down easily. In fact a big part of hunting involves tracking animals that have already been shot and can run away for miles, sometimes never bring found at all!

Animals don't just drop dead, like humans do in movies, unless it's a perfect head shot, like in slaughterhouses.

One big reason I gave up hunting after I tried it. Horrible nasty and violent business, killing animals with high speed metal projectiles. It's really awful.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:32 pm

One big reason I gave up hunting after I tried it. Horrible nasty and violent business, killing animals with high speed metal projectiles. It's really awful.

See my recent drone post, it's getting darker...

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:59 am

Nordic » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 pm wrote:Entry wounds can be tiny and have no blood especially at first. If they were hollow-point bullets, the very nature of them as described by DandC would mean no bloody exit wound, with all the damage occurring inside the body.

And if you've ever hunted you would know that living animals do not go down easily. In fact a big part of hunting involves tracking animals that have already been shot and can run away for miles, sometimes never bring found at all!

Animals don't just drop dead, like humans do in movies, unless it's a perfect head shot, like in slaughterhouses.

Nordic, I've looked into it and I concede your point on the ability to run after being shot. However, hollow point or not, a projectile does leave some kind of imprint...something, and there is absolutely nothing at all, no evidence of the bullets hitting anything (I went through the video practically, frame by frame, enlarged it, etc.) Just a bright muzzle flash, which, from what I've read, is indicative of Hollywood guns & blank ammo because the guns are heavily modified to create the muzzle flame effect, usually not even apparent in daylight. And shooting with one hand is supposedly also very Hollywood. I used to target shoot and it very definitely took both hands and I'm fairly strong.

That said, I think the big problem here is the lack of situational awareness. The fact that everyone--reporter, cameraman, and interviewed person-- allowed a gun toting individual to walk up, almost right next to one person (gun was level within inches of cameraman's shoulder), point a gun at someone else a few feet away--while muttering "bitch"--for several seconds, then back-off for another few seconds, and turn back to shoot is, in my humble opinion, unbelievable. One person lacking situational awareness is one thing, but all three????

Someone said that it would take a lot of planning/money, etc. to set this up because everyone involved needs a back story and what about afterwards? What do you do with people who were "killed"? Jailed? Well, we do know that those in power are expert planners and they do have lots of wealth and resources at their fingertips. As for the "actors", money talks, and I think, with the resources available to the planners, handing out a new identity and blending these people back into society would be a piece of cake. So what if someone recognizes them, I can't tell you how many times I've been taken for someone else. They could also tell these actors that they're providing some kind of service toward gun control legislation.

Also, the shooter and the "dad" had acting backgrounds. According to his Linked In, the "dad" even started his own theatrical company at one time.

As for motive, every faked crises help to increase their power and cover their treasonous behavior. Distract, distract, distract, while dividing and conquering...always the race/nationality/religion/sexuality card

divideandconquer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion