Anybody else here think Clock Boy Ahmed pulled a fast one?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Anybody else here think Clock Boy Ahmed pulled a fast on

Postby Jerky » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:10 am

Question to the moderators: Is there any way that I can make it so that my stalker Nordic can't see the posts that I make? Is it sufficient to block him or does that only mean I won't see HIS posts? Because ideally, I would prefer that he not see (or be able to reply to) MY posts.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention in this matter.

J
Jerky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 am

It doesn't seem as though his school administrators even believed that the clock was a bomb. They didn't evacuate, didn't bring in dogs or a bomb squad. They just kept the clock and placed him in a separate room in order to humiliate him. When the cops took him to the station, they put the clock in a cop car.

Also, an African American teenage girl and honor roll student was arrested for a science experiment in 2013.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-girl-a ... d=33838741
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby General Patton » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:42 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/examiner-recommends-school-board-uphold-pop-tart-suspension/
A hearing examiner supported the decision of a Baltimore-area school principal to suspend a 7-year-old boy for chewing a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun. But his family's attorney is reportedly vowing to take the case further if the decision is upheld.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 am

Jerky » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:10 am wrote:Question to the moderators: Is there any way that I can make it so that my stalker Nordic can't see the posts that I make? Is it sufficient to block him or does that only mean I won't see HIS posts? Because ideally, I would prefer that he not see (or be able to reply to) MY posts.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention in this matter.

J

It's called don't read his posts...you're posting on the internet for god's sake everyone can read your posts..this is not an exclusive club
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:06 am

I wasn't offering research for the likes of you.

It's called don't read his posts...you're posting on the internet for god's sake everyone can read your posts..this is not an exclusive club

Just being an equal opportunist.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:10 am

it's not like he called him a pyscho :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38786&start=180

On a serious note, now, Guru, I do urge you to seek out psychiatric help. You are in obvious desperate need of it.

J
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Jerky » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:10 am wrote:Question to the moderators: Is there any way that I can make it so that my stalker Nordic can't see the posts that I make?

Yes; make your posts somewhere Nordic cannot see them.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby dbcooper41 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:18 pm

to me the most suspicious thing is how quickly he was embraced by so many, from the white house on down, or up if you prefer.
dbcooper41

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Luther Blissett wrote:It doesn't seem as though his school administrators even believed that the clock was a bomb. They didn't evacuate, didn't bring in dogs or a bomb squad. They just kept the clock and placed him in a separate room in order to humiliate him. When the cops took him to the station, they put the clock in a cop car.

At risk with agreeing with Jerky and with Nordic dropping a lot of WTF bombs, the school administration acted as if there was a history here. If fact, the administration commented to the media that certain incidents occurred in the past, but they would not discuss them in public to protect the privacy of the child, as they are legally mandated to behave. There may or may not have been a more tangible exchange of words meant to be threatening, in this instance and in the past. I really don't know, because as we astutely pointed out - we don't know the kid. We also don't know the administration or the teacher, either.

Best to not speculate without a full accounting of facts.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Occult Means Hidden » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:23 pm wrote:
Luther Blissett wrote:It doesn't seem as though his school administrators even believed that the clock was a bomb. They didn't evacuate, didn't bring in dogs or a bomb squad. They just kept the clock and placed him in a separate room in order to humiliate him. When the cops took him to the station, they put the clock in a cop car.

At risk with agreeing with Jerky and with Nordic dropping a lot of WTF bombs, the school administration acted as if there was a history here. If fact, the administration commented to the media that certain incidents occurred in the past, but they would not discuss them in public to protect the privacy of the child, as they are legally mandated to behave. There may or may not have been a more tangible exchange of words meant to be threatening, in this instance and in the past. I really don't know, because as we astutely pointed out - we don't know the kid. We also don't know the administration or the teacher, either.

Best to not speculate without a full accounting of facts.

I don't think there was any history, he was a new 9th-grader in a new high school and, as far as I heard from him in interviews, wished to establish his engineering prowess since he was favored in middle school.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby 82_28 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Literally, IN 9TH GRADE I had a friend (I actually got rid of him because he was an obsessive idiot) who would BUILD PIPE BOMBS and would go detonate them in the high school field. There was very little worry going out there and watching him make craters. Then again this was five or so years before Columbine. He was also the idiot that got me in trouble because he threatened a black kid with a blow torch and word got out that I was the one that did it. Of course I didn't do anything of the sort. In fact, his skinhead credentials scared the fuck out of me. Also, in fact, his dad blamed me for being the bad influence. Go figger.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby General Patton » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:00 pm

82_28 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:40 pm wrote:Literally, IN 9TH GRADE I had a friend (I actually got rid of him because he was an obsessive idiot) who would BUILD PIPE BOMBS and would go detonate them in the high school field. There was very little worry going out there and watching him make craters. Then again this was five or so years before Columbine. He was also the idiot that got me in trouble because he threatened a black kid with a blow torch and word got out that I was the one that did it. Of course I didn't do anything of the sort. In fact, his skinhead credentials scared the fuck out of me. Also, in fact, his dad blamed me for being the bad influence. Go figger.

Right up until around the 70's-80's it was normal for middle school kids to bring their .22 rifles with them to school in rural Kansas/Texas. No one batted an eye at it. There isn't anything wrong with kids building pipebombs either.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby 82_28 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Yes, yes. I know and I do lament the freewheeling days of yon. Didn't have to wear helmets. Could skate any old shopping center or garage you wanted.

It was also normal in Colorado to bring your Star Wars Blaster you got on Christmas to school in those days. I suppose it's perfectly safe to share a copy of COD these days.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Nordic » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:34 am

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... hroom.html

FOX NEWS HOST: AHMED MOHAMED ‘NOT AS INNOCENT AS HE SEEMS’ BECAUSE HE BLEW BUBBLES IN THE BATHROOM

BY GIDEON RESNICK

If bringing a poorly designed clock to school wasn’t scary enough, 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed was once reportedly suspended for blowing bubbles in the bathroom at school.

During a Fox & Friends segment on Wednesday, Fox News host Ann Kooiman had concerns about Ahmed’s wild life of crime.
“The techy teenager may not be as innocent as he seems,” Kooiman suggested with alliterative glee.

Kooiman also quoted from a report published in The Dallas Morning News that chronicled Mohamed’s past inventions and difficulties with authority figures. His seventh-grade history teacher, Ralph Kubiak, described him as “weird little kid.”

“I saw a lot of him in me. That thirst for knowledge … he’s one of those kids that could either be CEO of a company or head of a gang.”

When referring to the article on air—and to the publication as The Dallas Morning Sun—Kooiman failed to mention that Kubiak described himself as an outsider and relished the opportunity to talk to Mohamed, one of his “disciples,” about religion, history and everything in between.

“I love him dearly, but sometimes it got to be a little much,” Kubiak agreed. “He just went on and on.”

As for the story of the alleged soap-related suspension, family friend Anthony Bond said that comes from Mohamed being suspended for blowing soap bubbles in the bathroom.

“Kids are kids,” Bond said. “He was a little boy in a new environment, and they were acting out.” Mohamed had just moved to the United States from Sudan.

Kooiman questioned whether President Obama knew about these egregious malfeasances before extending an invitation for Mohamed to visit the White House.

“It’s unknown if President Obama is aware of his past disciplinary problems in school,” she said.

Yikes, if only he did.

The rest of the lengthy story on Mohamed’s past highlights his proclivity for invention, once using a battery charger he put together to revive another student’s phone, as well as his encounters with bullies, including one who used to choke him and call him “ISIS Boy.”

The Daily Beast has attempted to reach Fox & Friends and Kooiman for additional comment.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Jerky » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:11 am

Jerky

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion