A Debunker's Lament

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Let Them "Praise the Lord" AND Pay Taxes

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:33 pm

scottogle » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:28 pm wrote:Then, stand corrected, justify yourself out of your corner, apologize, or not. . ..and we'll even try to get you in to listen to the D.C.hearings next session if you want, despite you being kinda an asshole. My little brother knows Ted Cruz, and ran for the Texas Legislature last election. He'll win next time. We hold conservative values, and don't like people fucking with religious tithes.

No corner; just an asshole. Keep nursing that indignation, seems to be working out for you.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Let Them "Praise the Lord" AND Pay Taxes

Postby scottogle » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:44 pm

you can do what I cannot do i can do what you cannot do.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scottogle

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: A Debunker's Lament

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Scott, have you yet circulated an online petition outlining your grievances and demanding remedies sought people could sign in preparation for the legislative session?

A form letter to sign-on to?

It would be beneficial to have a one page summation that could be addressed to legislators, demanding their attention. Got one I can sign and send off to my legislators?

If you really want our help and not just our attention, you need to do more than broadcast your communications.
Iamwhomiam

Postby scottogle » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:11 am

No. Could we pay you to do it? I've been pretty succinct, I thought, but I'm open to suggestions. Justice seekers' affiliation of Scientology, FLDS, and LLDM may seem to be confusing the separate issues, but there are some well respected authorities from each that could be invited to join resources for a Congressional Review of Religious Sects IRS Violations which all three share in different ways.

Sam Brower, author of "Prophet's Prey" whose film was recently released, was the lead investigator of FLDS/Warren Jeffs investigation that led to his conviction. Stephen Hassan, one of the most renown authorities of cults in general, and Scientology in particular, would also be a good ally. LLDM's experts prefer to remain anonymous from my experience, but they're out there, and I know a couple - they just don't return my emails anymore. :fawked:

I don't know how to circulate a petition, but would be delighted to cobble together something if I could see a professional sample of some other cause. Conciseness is not my strong point, however.

Thank you for your advice. :sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgRYLZkjgM

btw 11.10.15
Today I am proud to announce I represent a Cossack gang member who was eating a ham sandwich at Twin Peaks in Waco when all hell broke loose in May. Interestingly, a waitress warned him before anything started. How would she know? His brother died in his arms
Inquiring minds wanna know, and who better than Bernadette Feazell, to lead the Erin Brochovich Department of Ogle Law's Investigation. Bernadette is dear friends with the President's mother of the local Waco Banditos organization.

While law enforcement in Waco may have immunity for the kill shots and mass arrests (gangs don't usually aim for the head reportedly), we believe TP should not have promoted "motorcycle nights" attracting the type of clientele that led to the shootings and arrest of even those not attending the event.

Some of the hooters girls themselves reportedly have stories that have yet to be exposed. Until now. He spent two months in jail, paid $$$ for bail and a criminal attorney, and lost his jobs. That ain't right. God, I love my day job.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews ... c9.pdf.pdf

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... with-cops/

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin-peaks ... 93a16.html

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... nt-page-1/
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:26 pm

scottogle

Re: A Debunker's Resort

Postby scottogle » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

Vigor Gateway
Adviser at Vigor gateway Problem Solver and Social Observer Communicating and Adapting Positive Attitudes

Guilty of offending someone's honor

Einstein snapped in his famous poking tongue photo the original print signed by the renowned scientist sold at auction for more than $74,000.

In 1953, in the midst of Sen. Joseph McCarthy’s anti-communist crusade, Einstein had given the print to outspoken journalist Howard K. Smith, with the inscription (translated from German):

“This gesture you will like, because it is aimed at all of humanity. A civilian can afford to do what no diplomat would dare".

Hmmmm

Italy's highest court of appeal affirmed the illegality of insulting someone by sticking your tongue out at them.

The case brought before the Cassation Court involved a farmer whose tongue gesture was captured by a cellphone camera held by the neighbor with whom he was arguing.

The farmer, Carlo O., had been convicted by a justice of the peace of insulting the neighbor, the Italian news agency ANSA reported.

The Cassation Court let stand the conviction and ordered Carlo O. to pay his neighbor's court costs of $1,863.81. He will also have to pay damages, which will be set in a different trial, the news agency said .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scottogle

Re: A Debunker's Realization

Postby scottogle » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:14 am

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opposition-religious-intolerance-hatred-ignorance-while-scott-ogle

The World's/LE's Opposition to Religious Intolerance, Hatred, and Ignorance While U.S. Prosecutors Tolerate "Dangerous Sects" and Fail to File Charges
Scott Ogle Human Rights Activist

"When "Free" Exercise of Religion Violates Basic Human Decency, While Victim Reporting is Scorned and Laughed at by Those in Control Who Shrug Their Shoulders at Religious Evil, Human Rights Advocates Are Beginning to Doubt the System Designed to Equalize Powers of Control."
"Money in an unregulated religious society where communication with the IRS is highly discouraged is a recipe for 501(c)(3) religious exempt violations, and other human rights outrages."

“Ogle, to understand investigations of religion's fringes' "dangerous sects", you must first see how the church and law enforcement work together." - Sgt. Anthony Davis

“They both thrive off fear and hope that by their actions they can silence the rest of us and get us to just lay low and hide in fear." - Anonymous

"What we see is in our minds eye. What we should see is in the heart of our minds soul" ~ YAS K

"People say 'why don't you give it up?' I don't think they quite understand. I'm not doing it for the money, or for you. I'm doing it for me." – Keith Richards

“This gesture you will like, because it is aimed at all of humanity. A civilian can afford to do what no diplomat would dare".

To: ANNETTE <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

Subject: Aggressive Church Minister in Houston [ServeManager] Job #11013 Update

Attempted Serve of Benjamin Joaquin - LLDM Minister of "Light of the World" Houston, Tx.

DAVID shared a service notification with you: Did you know Benjamin lives in Seattle, Ogle? Tell Coello she's fired. "Donald Trump" her before she gets you in trouble. Amy told you hacking was legal if aimed at other countries due to their lax laws, and you don't need to worry about the U.S. laws that would have bitten your ass more than Mexico's . You're silly to have even associated with a private investigator bent on getting you in trouble. Her uncle's position at DHS should be enough for you to have concern if law enforcement "doesn't like company" in their decades old "investigations". They're not your friend, and never will be. In fact. they will attempt ways to discredit you themselves until the light shines on them too. After that, they may regret ever fucking with us. Too much graft and corruption enjoyed to change the system at the moment. Even if you deserve respect, you won't get it from those who fight change including the church and law enforcement on up, but we like your style. ..just don't tell anybody.

Coupled with political influence LLDM enjoys in Mexico, you're playing with fire. Broadcasting is lighting yourself on fire. Good luck. Did you ever get permission from Guadalupe County to at least use "Gruff, the Crime Dog" in your broadcasts? What did they say? You can always use "Ruff, the Crime Dog".

Details
Process Server: NESTOR LAM SCH# 11013

Date & Time: Jun 5, 2015, 6:43 pm CDT

Service Type: Unsuccessful Attempt

Description of Service: Annette, I spoke to an older gentleman opening the church gate at 5:45 Pm. I asked him if he knew when Pastor Benjamin Joaquin arrived for service. The gentleman who identified himself as Javier Garcia 5'7", in his 60's, gray hair, black eyes wearing glasses and a hat, stated that at the moment there is no pastor at the church but there is someone who is in charge of the services and goes by the name Rogelio Rios. Mr.. Javier then went and spoke to another Hispanic male in his 40'S, Black hair, dark brown eyes, about 165 Lbs. who approached my vehicle and asked me if he can help me, I asked him for Pastor Benjamin Joaquin. He stated that he does not know a "Benjamin Joaquin" and that the church never had a pastor by that name.

I asked him are you sure? This gentleman out of no where got upset and aggressive and asked me in a defiant manner if I thought he was hiding Benjamin Joaquin. I assured Raul that I had not implied that and then I asked him if he knew the current Pastor's name he replied "I cannot tell you that", then he asked me for my business card which I gave to him. I asked for his name; he reluctantly replied "Raul Gomez". This gentleman was aggressive and it was clear to me that I was not welcome there anymore and I felt at this point that my safety was compromised.

All of this dialogue was in Spanish

Service Address
8312 EASTEX FREEWAY, HOUSTON, TX 77093

Job & Case
Job: 11013

Recipient: BENJAMIN JOAQUIN

Case: C-1-CV-14-011792

Plaintiff: SCOTT OGLE

Defendant: MAELI HECTOR, AKA MAELI ARELLANO, AKA MAELI JOHNSON

Court: IN THE COUNTY COURT AT LAW #2

County: TRAVIS COUNTY

Shared with you by:
DAVID SINES
PROCESS SERVICE
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/law-enfo ... scott-ogle

http://utpress.utexas.edu/index.php/books/nutntv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw6lgc ... sp=sharing

http://www.revistaacademica.com/tolive/ ... mexico.asp

From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>To: dhamrick@utpress.utexas.eduSubject: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo / Light of the World Church Criminal Activities Date: Nov 29, 2015 12:45 PM

I would like to help write a book about the reluctance of law enforcement to enforce religious criminal enterprises that flaunt their "Constitutional Freedoms of Religion" claiming they "have conquered America". Yeah, we'll see 'bout that.

Local and State law enforcement is often "trumped" by Federal investigations leaving to the IRS Enforcement Division, DHS and FBI sole discretion regarding how and when to enforce tax code violations, not to mention harder human rights violations, the enforcement of which has nothing to do with "regulating religion" Church ministers using their title to benefit selling fraudulent immigration documentation to members, breaking laws that would put any other ordinary person in jail needs to be enforced immediately before further generations of innocent youth lay victim to wolves dressed in sheep clothing calling themselves "Men of God".

Would you consider assigning a ghost writer to document our efforts? Someone else can get the credit.

Minister Carlos A. Montemayor (former Austin Texas Minister) - Most Prolific LLDM Pedophile Minister based in Marietta, Georgia and currently "conquering India" opening more church chapters with mandates that every member pay 10% of wages, or else work it off on " charitable programs" designed to enrich the few who prey off the marginalized members attracted to the social services the church provides, along with fraudulent immigration documentation assistance on a global level.

"Producer / Pedophile / Preacher / Prophet Montemayor who preys on poor people by profiting from "God's Tithes"

https://www.facebook.com/Carlos-A-Monte ... 560540278/

... .Well, it wouldn't be if law enforcement did their jobs, and District Attorneys were not hampered by a "Federal Investigation" that trumps any local or state "jurisdiction" and call it "resource savings"..

not as complicated.jpeg
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:50 pm

scottogle

Re: A Debunker's Hope

Postby scottogle » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:44 pm

scottogle

Postby scottogle » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:02 am

scottogle

Postby smiths » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:03 am

i am sure you will keep posting Scott, but Wombat was right, this is the wrong thread

one second i am reading about how perceptions are shaped and worldviews constructed, and then i am reading about scientology

(ha, autocorrect asked me to give scientology a capital letter, no way robots)
the question is why, who, why, what, why, when, why and why again?
smiths

Postby scottogle » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLDFiQcjlY

"Lightning in your hand accomplishes more than thunder in your mouth."
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:42 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPmNQmmMZ84[/youtube]
scottogle

Re: A Debunker's Respect and Apology

Postby scottogle » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:34 pm

scottogle

Postby parel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Increasingly, I find myself confused and dumbfounded by the content of threads here. I'm thinkin' 'what's this thread about?'.
parel

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion