A Debunker's Lament

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: A Debunker's Lament

Postby zangtang » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:55 pm

on this particular thread, you're in good company!
zangtang

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby parel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:16 pm

zangtang » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 pm wrote:on this particular thread, you're in good company!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
parel

Postby slomo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Lies spread on lies, we don't care, belief is our relief, we don't care.

slomo

Postby backtoiam » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 am

It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Re: A Debunker's Response to LE Gaslighting

Postby scottogle » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:03 am

"Thou shalt review before you spew."

don't believe research.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scottogle

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby zangtang » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:10 pm

'There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,
when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men,
and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.'
zangtang

Postby scottogle » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

billboard location near HP.png
Gringo version of Spanish Billboard Content near Hermosa Provincia, Guadalajara, Mexico with erection due 1/15/16.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw6lgc ... sp=sharing

From: "Schoen­Kiewert, Paul (NBCUniversal)" <Paul.Sch... [Add to Address Book]

To: 'Scott Ogle' <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

Subject: RE: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo State and Federal Congresssional Review Request

Date: Jan 29, 2015 11:21 AM

Morning Scott. I wanted you to know that I have sent your information to our "Telemundo

Responde" news team. They are our investigative reporting team.

All the best.

Paul

>From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

>Sent: Jan 28, 2015 9:17 PM

>To: Ted Cruz <press@cruz.senate.gov>

>Cc: telemundo­Dallas1 <newstips@nbcdfw.com>

>Subject: Fw: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo State and Federal Congresssional Review Request

>

>>­­­­­Forwarded Message­­­­­

>>>From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

>>>Sent: Jan 28, 2015 9:15 PM

>>>To: Daniel Guajardo ­ Attorney General Lieutenant

<Daniel.guajardo@texasattorneygeneral.gov>

>>>Cc: FBI <Osvaldo.Alaniz@ic.fbi.gov>

>>>Subject: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo State and Federal Congresssional Review Request

>>>

>>>Lt. Guajardo,

>>>

>>>I was told today by a friend, Bernadette Feazell, that the Tx Atty General investigates

religious institutions ­ such as Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo / Light of the World Church.

>>>

>>>There has been quite a bit of recent activity as Samuel Joaquin Flores died in December,

and his son is now God's 3rd Apostle appointment for the Mexican Flores family.

>>>

>>>A few of us using our own money have been preparing a Federal Court "taxpayor protest"

lawsuit as the white collar crimes have been obvious for years. Together with the cult's well-
documented human trafficking organization (hub in Atlanta), and molestation reports, there is no

reason to wait. There has been a serious misidentification of applicable laws that have not been

enforced, in part because of a misunderstanding of "freedom of religion", along with "deferment

to other agencies" whose funding has dried up twice.

>>>

>>>We propose an investigation on the State level, despite Federal authorities who apparently

have their own priorities that date back over 30 years.

>>>

>>>A federal congressional investigation has also been suggested as a possible governmental

use of resources to investigate the overwhelming testimonies that have been posted on

exlldm.com.

>>>

>>>I look forward to your response.

>>>

>>>

>>>Scott Ogle
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:38 pm

anonymous if you behaved like government you'd be arrested.jpeg
barney fife.jpg
jesus called he wants his religion back.jpg
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/truth-whole-nothing-so-help-you-god-scott-ogle

The Truth. .. .So Help You God: Lack of Transparency in Prosecutors' Priorities Shows Ignorance or Tolerance to Religious Cult IRS 501(c)(3) Outrages.
Scott Ogle Human Rights Activist

The Truth. .. .So Help You God: Lack of Transparency in Prosecutors' Priorities Shows Ignorance or Tolerance to Religious Cult IRS 501(c)(3) Outrages.

Dec 9, 2015539 views
https://www.facebook.com/bluecampaign/p ... ment_reply

POSTED: |In related news, an empty lot on Mountain Avenue immediately north of the Post Office is also under construction, and for a project with a very long history.

A church, La Luz del Mundo, acquired the former Armstrong Nursery site in 1995 and later demolished the building with the intention of building a church there.

Opposition to the construction by some who considered the Mexico-based church a dangerous sect led city officials to deny permission to build. Uh-oh: The church sued for discrimination.

The case was settled out of court in 2004, with City Hall paying $150,000 in cash and fee credits to the church after lawyers concluded the denial wouldn’t stand up in court. Reports indicate the City attorneys who caved in to the cult's "freedom of religion" argument had never heard of Scott Ogle, or his evidence of fraudulent financial acts by church ministers.

It took a decade, but the church finally began construction a year ago. It’s progressing slowly, presumably as the congregation is able. Either that, or they just want to rub it in.

David Allen writes Wednesday, Friday and, rubbing it in, Sunday. Contact david.allen@langnews.com or 909-483-9339

I represent a driver who was travelling past LLDM's Seguin "Sex Ranch" when she came upon, on a wet and rainy day, a vehicle that had rolled over in a single car accident now straddling two lanes of traffic on Hwy 21 in Bumfuck, Tx. The two cars ahead of her spun different directions before hitting the upside down car whose driver had conveniently left the scene. One went clockwise, the other counter.

My client wasn't the "cheese of a cheese sandwich" collision, she was the "ham of a club sandwich". Attorneys for the stranded vehicle, and vehicle hitting Ms. "Perez" obnoxiously claim no responsibility. Judge Chris Duggan, District Court Judge of Bastrop/Guadalupe County, sagely ordered mediation with the esteemed retired, now mediator Judge Flenniken to sit in one room with the two hateful redhead female defense attorneys - one natural, one not, to talk sense about where liability lies, but who haven't give Ogle, or his client "the time of day" for over two (2) years while "carpet bombing" paperwork accruing billable hours used to fuel the insurance financed effort to minimize claims, rather than serving justice. 95% of settlements seem to happen within days of the ultimate trial, rather than paying three years earlier when the medical bills and other losses accrued.

If Matthew 25 says goats didn't make it to Heaven because they didn't "give food", "give water", give "treatment to the sick", visit "an imprisoned brother", wouldn't insurance adjusters be in the "goat category" whose responsibility is to pay legitimate claims from premiums paid by their negligent insureds, but instead maximize profit by minimizing claims costs by offering $250 on the day of the accident prior to the onset of swelling, and refuse to pay, but instead "reimburse", costs of medical treatment?

(You can't mention insurance in a trial because the public would more likely award more money if they were told an insurance company was responsible rather than the poor,elderly grandmother whose insurance is dragging her through what often she has no problem having paid, so I instruct my clients to blame the defense lawyer instead. Same thing.)

After a recent jury trial in Williamson County - an extremely conservative venue, a Jewish juror came up and hugged me and my tatooed client. She said "Yah know, you could've left that Jesus part out of your closing statement, but I still sided with you two. I should have known that Jewish lawyer worked for an insurance company".

But, who pays taxes before April 15th? Why would an insurance defense attorney paid $300 per hour settle a cash cow until immediately prior to trial? Plaintiff lawyers to blame for litigation costs of insurance companies, or not? Justice? or corporate profit maximization at the expense of all injury claimants of all kinds by delayed payments and earning interest on claims paid at the last minute? Don't get me started. ..

From: Gerald Staton <geraldstatonsoldier@icloud.com>To: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>Subject: Re: LLDM Criminal Activity Trial Witness SubpeonasDate: Nov 16, 2014 10:56 AM

From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>To: Press-Info@ohchr.orgCc: Jorge Enrique Hernandez UN <jenynieto29@gmail.com>Subject: United Nations Approval to use Victim Hotline # to Guadalajara, Mexico Human Rights BillboardDate: Dec 17, 2015 8:00 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw6lgc ... 4897325041

From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>To: Guadalajara Billboard Saleswoman <jazmin.ramirez@polenzza.com>Cc: Celina billboard Guadalajara <celina.ramirez@polenzza.com>Subject: RE: URGENTDate: Dec 17, 2015 7:03 PM

From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com >Sent: Dec 16, 2015 3:58 PM To: Cecil Ramirez <cecil.ramirez@polenza.com>

Subject: RE: RV: PROPUESTA EN GUADALAJARA HERMOSA PROVINCIA

Si. 12 meses. 25 de diciembre no fue un día especial para La Luz Del Mundo. .. .hasta ahora. La inspiración no se cerrará negar la verdad.

¿Cuánto más $ para las luces?

¿Y si ellos desfiguran el signo? ¿Quien paga? CNN?

Scott Ogle

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Dec 16, 2015 10:16 AM
To: 'Scott Ogle' <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>
Cc: jazzman.ramirez@polenza.com
Subject: RE: RV: PROPUESTA EN GUADALAJARA HERMOSA PROVINCIA
Enterada comienza el 25 de Diciembre!

Por cuánto tiempo será la campaña, 1 mes, 2mese, 3 meses, etc.??

Necesitamos tambien el deposito a mas tardar el día de mañana para mandar imprimir la lona y exhibirla con tiempo.

La empresa saldra de vacaciones a partir del 24 de Dicembre y regresando hasta el 04 de Enero. Est es el motivo por el cual necesitamos cerrar este tema.

De: Scott Ogle [mailto:soglelaw@peoplepc.com]

Enviado el: miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2015 07:02 a.m.
Para: Cecil Ramirez
Asunto: Re: RV: PROPUESTA EN GUADALAJARA HERMOSA PROVINCIA

25 de diciembre 2015, por favor.

Scott Ogle

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Dec 15, 2015 4:19 PM
To: soglelaw@peoplepc.com
Cc: jazzman
Subject: RV: PROPUESTA EN GUADALAJARA HERMOSA PROVINCIA

Buenas tardes Srita. Enriqueta

Muchas gracias por la información ya la recibí.

Mi nombre es Celina y la estaré apoyando con el contrato, me queda solo una duda para terminar de llenarlo: por cuánto tiempo irá su campaña y en qué fecha comienza?

Me pasa su nombre completo para agregarla al contrato como testigo. Quedo a sus órdenes y atenta a sus comentarios, gracias.

American Law Enforcement..and, Justice for All? . ..All? giggle, we all know better. "Can't change it", "people have free will .. let them hate on themselves, crazy asses", "There will always be crazy cults who we just leave alone." "We have more important priorities than to regulate "freedom of religion". .. 5th week of police training covered all we need to know, and freedom of religion trumps human rights violations." "We at Austin Police Department don't have "jurisdiction" over human rights violations. Sorry, Mr. Ogle."

I start by merely reporting to law enforcement information related to sexual molestation you learned from a victim after living with her for 1.5 years. FBI Steve Hauck calls the victim and is told I am 1) court-ordered crazy 2) lying about everything, 3) incompetent, and the most outrageous of all - that I am an accused child molester. FBI Hauck thinks it's so funny that a lawyer could be all these ailments he tells two friends in the Austin Police Department - one Detective Hernandez. By weeks' end, my character and reputation have been soiled beyond recognition. She could have just denied the reports, but she went further. ..much further in "shooting the messenger", then boasted when all traces of some information was deleted from Ogle's computer, and she knew it. Within the legal community, news of a lawyer's weaknesses spreads fast. FBI-Washington denies my request to take Hauck's deposition related to slander as "his actions, although unfortunate, were within the course and scope of his employment".

I believe Judges Shepperd and Wong thought the whole thing was "over a girl" and dismissed my civil case not realizing the discovery was worth its weight in gold. Locked to doors to the courtroom, Ogle is left letting Joe Public decide whether the religious- based crimes I have disclosed are true, and if so why enforcement finds justifications and "deferrals" outweigh the crimes happening on a daily basis, along with financial and sexual molestation of young girls that continues unabated with no governmental oversight.

The fact that such allegations stem from tax exempt "Houses of God", the stipulations for being a 501(c)(3) organization include 1. no crimes 2. no "self-enrichment" of any member 3. no money laundering (crime) 4. no virgin offerings (multiple crimes) and 5. no "profit-centered activities".

The rest of the unfolding story are my efforts to prove the truth. No one else. The intimidation factor inherent within the cults, especially Light of the World, keeps most credible authorities from reporting. It's taken longer than expected, but after nearly 100 years of existence, "Light of the World's" world has been exposed to a growing light that I am confident will lead to reform. And that, my friend, is an accomplishment anyone would be proud to grow old remembering. Today is tomorrow's memories. Helping those who are ignored by goverment is an accomplishment many aspire to, but few are tenacious to meet a challenge led by a group of religious terrorists who those in positions of governmental power have enabled by prioritizing away the rights of those in closed societies who can't report by pointing the current administration's lack of funding, or other national security risks in a blame game in failing to enforce laws to protect the victims of charitable organizations when Congress passed the restrictions for IRS tax free status, along with other human rights laws designed to protect, but are not, and law enforcement's response is 'no comment'. wth I have progressed to now being in the "anger stage".

A science of the future supposedly involves light which is the best at disinfecting germs. Light in the form of media attention is what several ultra conservative religious sects I consider social germs often referred to as "dangerous cults", notably Scientology, FLDS/Warren Jeffs, and Light of the World Church / Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo. Because of the "dangerous' classification, law enforcement has eschewed all media inquiries as any publicity would "bring danger to officers and their staff'. Isn't "danger" why most of our local, state, and particularly the Federal law enforcement"heros" of our society left the military and changed forces?

By prioritizing law enforcement's safety over media attention of the same target, society's enforcement arm enables the victimizers to continue unscathed by outside intimidation. It sends a chilling effect to witnesses I have spoken to who know from experience nothing happens with reports to law enforcement. With enough evidence to convict and remove the tax status of a "dangerous religious sect" it stands to reason that additional reports are unlikely to make a difference, and who wants to take the chance of retaliation from closed religious zealots and their paramilitary (often ex-military) who have a history of the typical measnures of control cults use, including excommunication, and physical assaults.

A U.S. Congressional Review of a religious 3-ring circus, specifically Scientology, FLDS/Warren Jeffs, and my favorite "Light of the World Church / Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo" would do a lot to shed light on religion's "dark corners". Religious scholars who could educate Congress, prosecutors, and law enforcement professionals at a Congressional Review include, but certainly not limited to, lead Investigator/Private Investigator Sam Brower (FLDS/Warren Jeffs), several undisclosed authorities ("Light of the World Church"/ "Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo"), and Steven Hassan, an authority on all cults, would be a giant leap in the right direction toward public exposure of Federal law enforcement's / Federal Prosecutor's reluctance in regulating religion's fringes.

We don't want the Hague with their removal of Scientology's tax-free status to embarrass the U.S. Justice System without at least revisiting to see whether the same violations the Hague and Russia used to justify their charitable tax status of sketchy Scientology "profit centered activities" decisions are also IRS 501 (c)(3) prohibitions to hold Scientology, FLDS and LLDM accountable.

The U.S. IRS Enforcement Division appears to tolerate what the rest of the world has decided is "profit motivated corporate business" that has no place in religion and still be tax free. In Light of the World's "money-changing", the ruling Joaquin family owns the only printing company that publishes a $10 bible for $300. Guess where the profits go? to the Prophet's family.

"Let them praise the Lord, and pay taxes at the very least. The scrutiny will find minefields of illegal money laundering".
Oh, and tell them Ogle referred you. ..You'll get "red carpet" treatment
State and local authorities nationwide have "deferred 'Light of the World Church' / 'Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo' investigations to the Federal authorities for over 20 years", according to Amy Coello and former Guadalupe County Deputy Sheriff Kelly Kistner. Why doesn't anyone in law enforcement act on the evidence in front of your faces contained in public record documents that is against tax free status organization's "charitable purpose" and is justified? What else about religious cults, such as FLDS, LLDM, and Scientology's international organized criminal activities disguised as as "House of God" do you need to convict those in control?

"If the shoe fits, you really should convict and spare the victims."

"From: Gerald Posner To: "soglelaw@peoplepc.com" <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>Subject: Re: Form Submission - Contact Date: Dec 14, 2015 9:40 AM

Traveling now but look forward to checking on this and following up. Thanks for including me

On Saturday, December 12, 2015, Squarespace <customercare@squarespace.info> wrote:
Your name: Scott Ogle

Email Address: soglelaw@peoplepc.com

Message: Please review our request for a Congressional Review of IRS violations of Scientology, Warren Jeffs/FLDS, and what makes them look like "Boy Scouts" - Light of the World Church / La Luz Del Mundo. Law enforcement and DAs refuse to enforce "freedom of religion" which enables the above "3 ring circus" while church doctrine strictly forbids reporting crimes of human rights violations.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/americas ... scott-ogle

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/light-wo ... scott-ogle

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/truth-wh ... scott-ogle

"Tolerance of criminal religious cults is worse than State supported endorsement, if you think about it." - Ogle
Human Rights Victim Billboard Versión 2.0 Guadalajara 2.15.16 1/2 kilometer from La Luz Del Mundo's main "Beautiful Province" Cathedral from hell with contact information to the U.N. rather than U.S. Federal law enforcement. A shame, but true.

The Netherlands and Russia both removed Scientology's tax status in the past 90 days while the U.S. IRS Enforcement Division tolerates it, and other more "dangerous cults" wasting money "chasing justice seekers" altering human rights' activists' posts instead. "Dickless Tracies" doing dirty deeds while wearing "white hats" on government payroll attempting to quell civilian investigations of the same shame. "Cop blockers" . ..wth
Revelation 2: 2 "I know your deeds, your hard work and perseverance, and that you can not tolerate wicked men, and have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and have found them liars;"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R7V ... sp=sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/11/opini ... mprod&_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... eus2okaJa8

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wlj ... sp=sharing

Scientology, Warren Jeffs/FLDS, and Light of the World Church/Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo presents "a three ring circus of religious tax exempt violations" law enforcement and prosecutors simply refuse to either recognize, or more likely refuse to enforce, the "fringes of 'freedom of religion' that prey on people who have no voice without retaliation. Conversely, law enforcement blames the victims with no voice for not reporting.

"Everybody chasing, or blaming, shadows" with no end in sight. ..until now, thanks to https://www.facebook.com/zuck?fref=ts

"We would like a 30+ year "sensitive" U.S. IRS Enforcement Division religious cult investigative progress report given to someone in a position of change, such as Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Anderson Cooper, or Lloyd Doggett, the Congressman representing Seguin, Guadalupe County, Texas - site of Light of the World's 232 acre exotic animal ranch "Divine Retreat" where church celebrities enjoy carnal delights."

Scientology, FLDS/David Koresh, and what makes those two look like Boy Scouts, Light of the Word Church, would be a "three ring circus" of religious antics that all violate their IRS religious tax exemptions. Ignoring the violations by the Executive branch of government simply enables the corruption to run

Rape Silenced Ritual

The Light of the World:

The Sexual Abuse as Religious Right

Sylvia Marcos

Most religions relegates women. Many exploit their work and still others abuse their bodies and sexuality. They are different levels. Abusing their work and make them cook and clean when priests are dedicated to the sublime ceremonial rites is one thing. Not allowing access to theological and / or academic training is a way to relegate and marginalization. Sexual exploitation, however, appears as grotesque and outrageous if we follow the teachings thereof.Such is the case of the Light of the World, a religious congregation which is headquartered in the colony "The beautiful province" in Guadalajara. Diligent and respected researchers (Patricia Fortuny and Renée de la Torre) have conducted studies on this religious phenomenon. However, in his monographs and reports, one element is missing: the sexual abuse as a rite.

The abuse of pubescent men and women (the vast majority are women) is part of a festival'religiosa' made by the leadership of that group, who call themselves men of God.

Academic Journal for the Study of Religions has just published his first volume: Light of the World: a multidisciplinary analysis of religious controversy that has hit our country. It contains transcripts of interviews with several of the women sexually abused. "Samuel Joaquin is the leader of the Church of the Light of the World. When he abused me, before I turned 14, I did not dare confess it to my parents, very attached to the congregation. I decided to stop going to the church, which led to me many problems with my parents. When I reached 14, which is the age at which girls are presented to the church, I told my parents who did not want to go there, "says one former member .

From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>To: Press-Info@ohchr.orgSubject: UN IHRC Request for Publication Victim Hotline Number on Ogle's BillboardDate: Dec 11, 2015 7:26 AM

I would like the UN's permission to associate with my law office in a billboard advertisement to be placed near "Light of the World Church's" / "Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo's" main cathedral in Hermosa Provincia, Guadalajara, Mexico.

I am personally paying the $1,000/month fee to encourage human rights victims to report to the UN IHRC, rather than U.S. law enforcement due to our concern that victim's voices are not heard within the justice system.

Scott Ogle

U.S. Congressional Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on International Organizations "Religious Review" of "Sketchy Sects". Scientology, FLDS/David Koresh, and what makes those two look like Boy Scouts, Light of the Word Church, would be a "three ring circus" of religious antics that all violate their IRS religious tax exemptions. Ignoring the violations by the Executive branch of government simply enables the corruption to run rampant. Instead, the victims are laughed at as having "free will".

CheeseBalls, Nov 3, 2015#5439Reply

https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/posts/303034893215043

Scott

I understand the frustration. You have to be quite daring (or "a bit crazy") to take on LLDM's mob-like leadership. You don't lack that trait and I'm sure that LLDM sees you with much concern.

You are also in a slightly different -better- position than ex-LLDM members. You are a lawyer, an American citizen and know the law. You have some financial resources. You have a lawsuit against the sect and have been a very vocal and public critic. If something happens to you, they are going to be investigated.

Moises Padilla http://articles.latimes.com/1998/mar/10/news/mn-27361/3 was once kidnapped and tortured after denouncing Apostle Samuel J. Flores. Padilla had to flee his country afterwards and was forced to live like a politically refugee in a foreign country to stay alive.

If the weasel ultimately gets thrown in jail for refusing to obey a court order (if you win your appeal) to sit for a lie detector test as per her agreement and speak the truth in fear of LLDM's intimidation/retaliation, the outrage could cause a public outcry and media attention that LLDM has never faced before. Why did the judge dismiss your case with the evidence you had? Incredible. Thank God for "higher sources" of reason.

Politics inherent in the election process sometimes bleeds over to "blind" judicial decisions. Impartiality is a core part of the judical system. The twists and turns of judicial interpretations leaves us with unfair decisions everywhere. Anyone who disagrees is a liar.

/Keep up the good work.

Benjamin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4EiBFUpFXg

Parents of the victims believe that the man of God is doing them a favor ...So far none of the leaders expressed their reasons....except Sco... https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/ ... s-freedom- ..... God help youand bless you. .... nothing in it for them, it was just the right thing to do, and you were th..

"Ogle, here's the problem with enforcing "danerous religious sects", such as Light of the World /La Luz Del Mundo's criminal syndication. The church's assistance to undocumented workers overshadows their human rights violations. It seems LLDM's targets are attracted to the social welfare the church offers, rather than the faith.

"Without undocumented workers, construction prices would increase 35% in the U.S.. That hurts commerce, and now we're talking money. The people with money make the rules and laws which are twisted by those with the leverage to do so. Human rights advocates - those promoting social causes most everyone agrees with - are within the top three targets of the FBI. Why would the FBI be concerned with peaceful protests of a human rights cause? They're not, but they don't like company in investigating anything. That's why those you referred to the FBI never got calls back. The last thing the FBI wants is for a lead to be started by you, for Christ's sake." Say hello to your mother.

http://www.examiningthewmscog.com/

The people who enforce the rules, particularly on the Federal level, ultimately answer to commerce, and that's not you, the victims the laws are meant to protect,or the public in general. You have tried to be a voice for the victims, but we see that hasn't worked out yet, but you get an "A" for effort in the meantime." Now, what are you going to do?

"If there were a real concern about undocumented workers, the fines would be higher. You live in a sanctuary city, for Christ's sake! If you investigate the same thing law enforcement is responsible for, you're going to have even more enemies than the church has shown. Good luck!"

From: Jebb<jcarson@austinchronicle.com>To: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>Subject: Re: Austin ChronicleDate: Dec 9, 2015 10:57 AM

Hi Scott
Great email...I enjoyed reading that one! I'm on it. I'll make the changes and get a new proof back to you.
Let me know what you may need and I can try to help.
As always just email and or call me!
Thanks
Jebb

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com> wrote:
I don't know if I'm going to achieve my goal of having a proposed billboard content to submit to the United Nations -Geneva by having a 1/2 page ad produced, but that's what I ordered from the Chronicle. My original content was rejected by billboard companies. Why? I don't know, but "Anonymous" was mentioned, and it appears to be a greedy plaintiff lawyer advertisement. Coupled with a church as a target, for Christ's sake, I'm sure the billboard companies don't want their digital signs sawed down, despite the video docudrama such an event would cause if recorded.

So, I want to sanitize, and make more politically correct my #1 message: Victims of "La Luz Del Mundo / Light of the World Church" to report to a "higher authority" (The U.N.) rather than the FBI. Through my AC ads, I have had some calls to my office from witnesses and people with "knowledge of relevant facts" associated with human rights abuses. After referring them to the FBI, they later reported that "no one called them back". I'm done trying to figure out why, and have moved on to other International Organizations who are more likely to have an interest in justice. The U.N. is my new "contact", rather than my office. Obviously, it has to have UN approval - which starts with a proposed Ad.

Eventually I want to have a Billboard type ad without the Anonymous guy, and the contact number to be a toll free telephone number, as well as a UN victim website address as the UN contact. I will never know the response but my billboard without my name will still be epic to be placed in the church headquarter's neighborhood. Advertising in Mexico is SOOOO much cheaper. For the price of a 1/2 page AC ad, I can get a billboard on a highway. It just needs to stay in one piece. Oh, and it needs to be in Spanish since the final product will be on a highway in downtown Guadalajara.

I don't have the toll number, but just make one up for the moment.
YOU, Mr. Carlyon, one day will tell your loved ones that you were a part in changing the light of the world's world. I'm proud of you.

Scott

Date: Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 1:46 PM
Subject: Austin Chronicle
To: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

Re-sending.. please let me know if you get this. This is the 8th time.

AnonymousMex July 31, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Scott:
The answer to your question is Absolutely YES! You’re right it’s MANDATORY to attend to the “lord’s supper” in order to get salvation.

In these days, the churches in other locations in Mexico (not Guadalajara) and other countries ARE EMPTY

You’re right, many samuelitas have committed fraud with false immigrant documents and the church ministers encourages them to commit these acts…and they are as cynical that they pray to God for asking its help to achieve with success these frauds! (They pray to God to not get busted by U.S. Authorities.)

They hope to God not to being punished by committing criminal acts like that! They think God granted them authority to violate the law because God is above all things in earth! (it sound like HAMAS arguments)

Scott OgleAugust 1, 2014 at 11:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Anonymous MexAugust 1, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Yeah! the amateur lldm defender had to shut up his fakin mouth!
The evidence in U.S. vs Ahumada is really solid rock. But u.s. government never lifts one finger thing about this concern.

Scott OgleAugust 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Admittedly, the Fbi and I are not on the best of terms, but that doesn’t stop us from seeking justice within the law ourselves and providing evidence law enforcement should have found for themselves, and already have evidence to convict LLDM elite several times over. The question is what are they waiting for?

A strong indicator of LLDM’s widespread immigration fraud activities are Samuel J Flores’ own two sons. Atlai was born in Mexico with many witnesses present, but a month later he was “born again” in San Diego – not in a hospital, but in a house “witnessed” by several. Eva’s signature is on both certificates. Naason immigrated as part of an immigration amnesty program in the ’80’s targeting migrant labors. Naason is listed as a “strawberry laborer”. If it were true, what a great story he could tell coming up from being a berry picker to being on God’s shortlist of His next 15th Apostleship appointment. If there is no successor to Samuel, according to LLDM theology, no one will make it to Heaven, similar to those unfortunate souls who lived between the time of the living Apostles 2000 years ago and Samuel’s dad’s Appointment during a dream likely the result of a bad burrito.

While most in law enforcement prefer no public exposure of LLDM in their 30 year long “sensitive investigation”, I take the position that media exposure promotes public outcry that may result in legislators funding a more widespread investigation. Waiting for victims to report has been a failed policy that has produced no results.. .at all.

>From: “Willeke, Amy M.”
>Sent: Jun 17, 2014 7:46 AM
>To: “soglelaw@peoplepc.com”
>Subject: RE: LLDM – IHRC Involvement
>
>Mr. Ogle,
>
>I did NOT “graciously offer to put the ‘results’ into powerpoint slides.” We have no jurisdiction over matters in Mexico. We find no federal violations in this matter in our area of responsibility. Please provide whatever organization you wish whatever information you wish but please leave us out of it.
>
>Amy

Anonymous MexAugust 21, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Scott said:
Waiting for victims to report has been a failed policy that has produced no results….at all.

Yes Scott, no results just because they’re Mexicans, and they’re cowards, you know, Mexicans are quiet and shy people, they hang out a lot of abuse, instead of stand up and fight for their rights.

of course this “lack of victims” can be perceived as there’re not crimes inside LLDM; but the reality is, these victims retreat of the cult in silence, fearing to death for retaliation from the cult if they dare to talk about they suffered inside.

So, I feel happy for your change in your strategy, I hope this time you’ll be successful in bringing to justice to those criminals who hiding inside LLDM.

AnonymousMexAugust 28, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Scott:

No se que chingaos haces comentando en el foro de los exlldms, ¿Que no entiendes que a ellos no les interesa las acciones legales que estas intentando tomar en contra de la puz del mundo?

Scott OgleAugust 11, 2014 at 8:17 PM
https://www.facebook.com/AnonsBR/photos ... =1&theater

AnonymousMexAugust 21, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Scott said:
Waiting for victims to report has been a failed policy that has produced no results….at all.

Yes Scott, no results just because they’re Mexicans, and they’re cowards, you know, Mexicans are quiet and shy people, they hang out a lot of abuse, instead of stand up and fight for their rights.

of course this “lack of victims” can be perceived as there’re not crimes inside LLDM; but the reality is, these victims retreat of the cult in silence, fearing to death for retaliation from the cult if they dare to talk about they suffered inside.

So, I feel happy for your change in your strategy, I hope this time you’ll be successful in bringing to justice to those criminals who hiding inside LLDM.

SARAI

When we live within a circle, often we can not see what happens inside; but when we came out of that environment and with a little time, you can look entonses when clearly what is going on inside. I personally admire these courageous brothers and sisters who gave their strong testimony accusing Joaquin Samuel in 1997 for acts of pedophilia, but now that I'm almost a woman older and see things more maturely, I can understand that those heroic brothers and sisters were martyrs that God chose to break the chains of thousands of brothers and sisters who were captive in that spiritual Egypt.

My wish for all is that the moments of suffering and pain that happened, God reward and multiply with large and abundant blessings wherever they are whom I respect and admire with all my heart .

Just Curious July 30, 2014 Although I understand that many lldm members don’t go to Santa Cena/Lord’s Supper, isn’t it true that Apostle Samuel J Flores has always issued a mandate/directive that all members who are physically capable of travelling to Guadalajara every August 7-16 MUST attend in order to receive salvation? Yes, or no?

How do you explain the logistics of people travelling who don’t have the proper immigration documentation?

The church itself handles that for its members through associations from God know where, but the link between Ahumada and how she received her fake documents is a window into a much larger organized religious criminal syndicate, aka Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo.

The bigger picture is what you are missing, but time will prove one of us wrong. One thing we may both be able to agree on is that it is a crazy world out there. Thank God for messengers, just don’t shoot us.

"Proving the haters wrong: Priceless" Turning their smile upside down negates calls of a messenger's delusions." Cheers.

To Report FBI Corruption, call the United Nations Human Rights Commission.

To: 'Scott Ogle' <soglelaw@peoplepc.com> Subject: RE: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo State and Federal Congresssional Review Request Date: Jan 29, 2015 11:21 AM

Morning Scott. I wanted you to know that I have sent your information to our "Telemundo

Responde" news team. They are our investigative reporting team.

All the best.

Paul

>From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

>Sent: Jan 28, 2015 9:17 PM

>To: Ted Cruz <press@cruz.senate.gov>

>Cc: telemundo­Dallas1 <newstips@nbcdfw.com>

>Subject: Fw: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo State and Federal Congresssional Review Request

>>>From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com>

>>>Sent: Jan 28, 2015 9:15 PM

>>>To: Daniel Guajardo ­ Attorney General Lieutenant

Daniel.guajardo@texasattorneygeneral.gov>

Cc: FBI <Osvaldo.Alaniz@ic.fbi.gov>

Subject: Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo State and Federal Congresssional Review Request

Lt. Guajardo,

I was told today by a friend, Bernadette Feazell, that the Tx Atty General investigates religious institutions ­ such as Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo / Light of the World Church.

There has been quite a bit of recent activity as Samuel Joaquin Flores died in December, and his son is now God's 3rd Apostle appointment for the Mexican Flores family.

A few of us using our own money have been preparing a Federal Court "taxpayor protest" lawsuit as the white collar crimes have been obvious for years. Together with the cult's well-documented human trafficking organization (hub in Atlanta), and molestation reports, there is no reason to wait. There has been a serious misidentification of applicable laws that have not been enforced, in part because of a misunderstanding of "freedom of religion", along with "deferment to other agencies" whose funding has dried up twice.

We propose an investigation on the State level, despite Federal authorities who apparently have their own priorities that date back over 30 years.

A federal congressional investigation has also been suggested as a possible governmental use of resources to investigate the overwhelming testimonies that have been posted on exlldm.com. I look forward to your response.

Scott Ogle

scottogle

Postby scottogle » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:55 pm

anonymous mexico.jpg
lion eating hawk.jpg
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/family-secrets-stories-incest-sexual-violence-mexico-case-scott-ogle

Family Secrets: Stories of Incest and Sexual Violence in Mexico: Case Studies of Cultural Heritage Substituting for Law Enforcement: A Shame of Both.
Scott Ogle Scott Ogle
Human Rights Activist
Edit postView stats
Family Secrets: Stories of Incest and Sexual Violence in Mexico: Case Studies of Cultural Heritage Substituting for Law Enforcement: A Shame of Both.
Dec 20, 2015144 views0 Likes0 CommentsShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter
"The Perfect Storm"

“Our problem in communicating with Law Enforcement is that we have an illusion of justice,” said study co-author Nicholas Epson. “Reporting crimes that law enforcement tolerates appears to create the illusion of a civic duty rather than an administrative catch-22 where law enforcement is prone to say "not our jurisdiction". The failure to enforce religion's fringe authoritarian rulers sends a chilling effect to victims who would otherwise report crimes necessary to prosecute those responsible for the rape and pillage of the poorest elements of our society. But, when has that ever been controlled even when commercialized religion rises to the level of IRS fraud?

Book excerpts from Gloria González-López NYU Press, Sep 11, 2015 - History - 352 pages1 Review

" 'My breasts stopped growing when my grandfather touched them', confides ‘Elisa’, a young woman who recounts the traumatic incest and sexual abuse she experienced in childhood."

"In Family Secrets, Gloria González-López tells the life stories of 60 men and women in Mexico who, like Elisa, saw their lives irrevocably changed in the wake of childhood and adolescent incest. In Mexico, a patriarchal, religious society where women are expected to make themselves sexually available to men and where same-sex experiences for both men and women bring great shame, incest is easily hidden, seldom discussed, and rarely reported to authorities."

"Through gripping, emotional narrative, González-López brings the deeply troubling, hidden, and unspoken issues of incest and sexual violence in Mexican families to light. González-López contends that family and cultural structures in Mexican life enable incest and the culture of silence that surrounds it."

"She examines the strong bonds of familial obligation between parents and children, brothers and sisters, and elders and youth that, in the case of incest, can morph into sexual obligation; the codes of honor and shame reinforced by tradition and the Church, discouraging openness about sexual violence and trauma; the double standards of morality and stereotypes about sexuality that leave girls and women and gender nonconforming boys and men especially vulnerable to sexual abuse."

"Together, these cultural factors create a PERFECT STORM : ) for generations upon generations of unspoken incest, a cycle that takes great courage and strength to heal from and overcome. A riveting account, Family Secrets turns a feminist and sociological lens on a disturbing trend that has gone unnoticed for far too long."

"Take that shirt off your back, son before we tear it off. Neither your little gun, nor your words, should be used to intimidate God fearing members to follow your command." "You're a runner for an international criminal syndicate masquerading as a "House of God" whose recent "conquest" is India. There's usually consequences for the crimes against humanity you breed. We're going to make sure you face Lady Justice. We know alot about you and your wife that would make most toes curl in outrage.

Ogle: "Why has this been known by religious scholars and law enforcement for nearly a century beginning with a Catholic irritant who stole members while walking 'barefoot from Monterrey to Guadalajara' to set up his own religion with absolutely nothing accomplished by the Catholic church, or by our 'boys in black, brown and blue'?" I have never heard of a man so poor he can't find a fucking pair of shoes. Ever.

The justifications used by law enforcement to quell any media attention and "run out of money investigating" Scientology, FLDS/Warren Jeffs, and what makes both of them "look like boyscouts". Light of the World Church / Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo is an absolute fucking shame. The public should expose those responsible for the failure to enforce the same laws the rest of us would be arrested for on any given day.

No District Attorney, Federal Prosecutor, or cop has ever given, or will ever give, an excuse to not enforce laws enacted to protect human dignity that ever outweighs the consequences of leaving to a church's own hierarchy absolute regulation when its culture is filled with a history of criminal activity, sexual molestation, intimidation which sends a chilling factor to anyone who speaks out, including College professors and authors critical of the religious outrages exhibited, along with violence, retaliation, and church doctrine prohibitions of reporting anything to law enforcement, but instead mandating that "all disputes be resolved within the church".

Criminal acts require "free will". I would argue that anyone caught at the border checkpoints during the August mass migration to Light of the World Church's main "Cathedral" in the "Beautiful Province" to "save one's soul", rather than going to hell, has not exhibited the appropriate mens rea to ever be convicted of intent to break "man's law" when God will send one to hell otherwise. That would be "natural law" if the Joaquin "borrocho bean" dreams were not a fucking joke to begin with. Naason, the newest Joaquin family member, who thought it was a joke when his family announced his name, later recanted and proclaimed that "God said I'm the one' from a staircase. Naason will soon realized that staircases only go so far.

"Old Bible" ultraconservative religious sects whose own rules prohibit reporting the crimes committed everyday leaving scarred, distrustful, bitter victims is point of conversation in what soon will be a Congressional investigation with what appears to be Congress Lloyd Doggett's office. Please contact his "Washington Office" to voice your support for a "Congressional Review of Sketchy Religious Sects": Scientology, FLDS/Warren Jeffs, and Light of the World Church.

When a "House of God" becomes a profit center enriching a central figure, mandating that members not report any tithes to the IRS as tax deductions in fear of governmental oversight, and scrutiny, it grows closer to being nothing more than an international organized criminal syndicate unworthy of the IRS benefits given to "charitable organizations". There's nothing charitable about financially raping all members while committing crimes against humanity, regardless of the "good" the cult sprinkles through community service.

Serving Light of the World's "world" by facilitating and enabling through lack of enforcement the fraudulent immigration documentation local ministers profit from members' mandatory (if physically capable) annual pilgrimage to Guadalajara is not serving justice by enriching a handful of "dreamers" whose Heavenly connections have gone way too far. "Light of the World's" Joaquin family is nothing more than a ruthless criminal dynasty who use fear of God to mandate a rule of law that is insulated from human rights advocates and law enforcement because of the fear of retaliation.

Any self-enriching religious entity where tithes are used for activities other than charitable that claims God proclaimed him, or her, a living "Apostle" or living"Prophet" should be at least scrutinized at the Congressional level before the rest of the world looks at us as facilitators of corporate greed cloaked by IRS generosity of tax exempt status that fuels the expansion of what we all know are dangerous acts done in the name of love.

"Love" has so many interpretations it's often sinful, but IRS 501(c)(3) is very clear on financial matters regarding the numerous financial crimes associated with violations routinely committed for decades within the church's "crafty accounting" with little, to no IRS scrutiny that would shed light law enforcement already knows of practices of criminal conspiracy collected as "God's tithes" but misused by the powerful at the expense of the powerless that should have been uncovered by now.

Nancy Grace and Anderson Cooper would have a field day. Rev. Sharpton vs. Carlos A. Montemayor would be a riot. https://www.facebook.com/Carlos-A-Monte ... 8/?fref=ts

"Brother Montemayor, please share with our viewing audience who, what, where, when and for Christ's sake why God "gave you permission" to have sexual intercourse with virgin daughters of your own congregation?" "I want to hear this."

"Is it true you tell those poor little girls they will 'go to hell' if they repeat what you just did to them?" "How do you know that, and don't you fit the profie more than they?"

"Oh, we have Adoniram " having dinner with the Governor" Joaquin, and his musician uncle Abdiel Joaquín on line 3? Which one owns the bar near their incestuous main church in Guadalajara? https://www.facebook.com/abdiel.joaquin/?fref=ts

The fact that continued financial and crimes against humanity described here will undoubtedly occur, our mission is to find those in a position of change to adjust their targets and take "the low hanging fruits" including Carlos A. Montemayor and the entire Joaquin family's enterprises funded in part by taxpayor exemptions.

"Let them at least praise the Lord, and pay taxes."
Dangerous religious brought to an end immediately, with calls to Congressmen with questions of why closed religious communities, such as Scientology, FLDS/Warren Jeffs, and "Light of the World Church"/"Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo" the European Hague Court, and Russia, stripped Scientology of its "charitable" tax free status to a profit making enterprise subject to taxation.

Those responsible for ridiculing Constitutional rights those same exmilitary, now public servants "swore" to uphold.

Scott Ogle - Final Conversation with La Luz Del Mundo...
Final Conversation with La Luz Del Mundo Church Apostle's Grandson Adoniram 28 julio, 2014 at 0:21 Another opinion of Mr. Gomez: The worst enemy of...You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 12/19/15

Scott Ogle to NBC LA - Facebook
Conversation with La Luz Del Mundo Apostle's Grandson Adoniram https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw6lgc ... g...You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 12/5/15

Scott Ogle - Ogle's Response to Law Enforcement . ......

From: Scott Ogle [mailto: soglelaw@peoplepc.com] Sent: Wednesday .... You file it with your local Congressman, Lloyd Doggett, by the way and as you know he is the lastDemocrat standing. Look it up, I'm ...... Jerry Hmno (Adoniram Joaquin?) ...You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 12/19/15

Scott Ogle - LLDM's Tax Free Charitable Status Under...
“The time for a free ride for La Luz Del Mundo is over,” Scott Ogle said. ... Recently,Adoniram, the leader's grandson, boasted his wealth and business ventures associated with the ..... What have you spend the last couple of years doing sir?

rigorousintuition.ca • View topic - Anonymous vs La Luz Del Mundo ...

May 11, 2014 - 15 posts - ‎5 authorsStreaming Since Last Century ... Scott Ogle: En México, la política y la policía es corrupta. ..... https://www.facebook.com/adoniram.aboganem

Notary Blues | Scott Ogle | LinkedIn

scottogle

LinkedInApr 26, 2015 - From: Scott Ogle <soglelaw@peoplepc.com> .... And once the grandson of Samuel Joaquín name Adoniram Joaquín Aboganem ..... honey's culture glossary for the coming year (last year's had an 83% accuracy rate). We can ...

Atlanta/Marietta, We Have a Problem. | Scott Ogle | LinkedIn
scott

LinkedInMay 2, 2015 - Scott Ogle. Human Rights ... Although it is considered a "sanctuary city", the last I heard it is still part of the U.S. .... And, Adoniram in next.

Scott Ogle | LinkedIn

scott

LinkedInJul 3, 2015 - "Adoni" chose a new last name to avoid public scrutiny as a .... will never be open to the public, Castillo proclaimed, and especially not to Scott Ogle". ... nightclub owned by Samuel's favorite grandson, Adoniram Abu Ghanem.

Just a Question | Page 5 | Why We Protest | Anonymous Activism Forum

Apr 11, 2014 - Scott Ogle un hombre horripilante… ... ¿Se aplica a Adoniram utilizando maquinaria adquirida por LLDM para la construcción de iglesias para

From: "William T. Aycock" <bill@verifilab.com>[Add to ...
ogle

Scott OgleApr 23, 2015 - To: 'Scott Ogle' <soglelaw@peoplepc.com> Subject: RE: son evading notary. Date: Apr 25, 2015 11:22 PM Scott, With all due respect, it was Friday afternoon and ...

Scott Ogle Pope Francis https://www.facebook.com ...

Scott OgleDec 28, 2014 - “The time for a free ride for La Luz Del Mundo is over,” Scott Ogle said. “The rest of us pay so much more in taxes in part because clergy pay none, and current activities prohibit both from happening. You can't be tax free and fuck virgins as a matter of ritual, steal from the poor and build massive private enterprises that the Joaquin family uses to fuel their totalitarian dynesty of intimidation and physical abuse... It's just not right.

"Did Detective/Agent Hauck know his own words would come back around?"
A "Dickless Tracy" that doesn't do his homework before spewing rumors, and then hides behind "governmental immunity" to prevent sitting his fat ass down for a deposition involving his dissemination of false information leading to professional character assassination - ordinarily an actionable offense, unless you work for the government.
In short, Hauck has a License to lie if "within the course and scope of employment". - FBI Washington DC

If government were to be responsible for the crimes of employees, it would quickly go broke. But, the consequences are often unfortunate and unfair which the Justice department is supposed to be, right? Justice is defined as fair, but the hypocritical way justice is administered would make any woman shake her head.

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/posts/256305324554667

All of Hauck's emails to Ogle, and Ogle's to him suddenly disappeared one dark Christmas in the dead on the night, and we wonder who are "national security" and who are the weasels. Who is serving the interests of the public (justice), and why the public's interests vary from those of the Federal law enforcement administrations. Every other institution claims "The Feds" are handling religious criminals and it is "out of their jurisdiction". The Feds are left holding the bag, and they don't necessarily want to solve the problem, starting with Officer Steve Hauck, formerly of Unica, New York - a place he should have stayed at. You're not welcome in these parts, partner. Did your daddy "Albert" get you your job back in the day? Self-made man fighting for "our liberties", or are you just a public coffer punk?

Agent Hauck, let's forgive each other when Senator McCaul, Senator in charge of Homeland Security asks you the same questions in Congressman Doggett's "Congressional Review of Sketchy Sects" that I've been asking you for over four years, or . ... Oh, and send my love to John Wear and Osvaldo.

whichever comes first.

Spending taxpayor money on public officials more interested in stopping, rather than serving justice, has earned Hauck and his crew a one way ticket to hell if I have a voice in the choice. If not, I'll make him, and those with him, stars in their own right. It's my Constitutional right, and no he didn't give me that opportunity.

What's Wrong With This Picture? | Scott Ogle | LinkedIn

LinkedIn May 30, 2015 - I was called a liar and crazy when I reported the issues to Steven Hauck of the FBI. Agent Hauck thought it was so funny that he told several fellow Austin PD Detectives, including Hernandez, who now suffers internal review amnesia ...

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/posts/300777966774069

https://www.facebook.com/lloyddoggett/p ... 8565668009

https://www.facebook.com/PopeFrancisPag ... 4438802103

12.25.15 Human Rights Billboard Targeting Light of the World Church, Guadalajara, Mexico

Christ is not divided - Letter 'defense of the Church' 14 December 2015.
in: ? revealed doctrine , Light in the Darkness , Sects and Apostasy , Apostolic Succession 2014No comments

Entirely we reproduce a letter sent by the group called "Defense of the Church" on 14 December 2015. Although none of those who administer this blog are related to the group and do not share your assessment of the legitimacy of "apostolate" of Samuel Joaquín, it seems that his letters address a very real problem that faces the interior light of the world as a religious association.

DEFENSE OF THE CHURCH
14 / DEC / 2015

OPEN LETTER

The peace of God

Somewhere in Mexico December 14, 2015

The church of our one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of the Most High God.
For those whose minds are not inclined even to an empty and treacherous than we received resignation of God.
The peace of God and the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ continue Unique in their hearts.

With respect.-

Today in these times we are living, it seems that the original preaching, the Apostolic teaching contained in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and the history of our people has been forgotten and its precepts are mired in SUITABILITY OF FEW mainly from MAFILIA apparently every day shows its dark side with the arrogant and inconsiderate attitude is revealing from children to grandchildren who do not show features some faith in your heart or even pain of physical separation.

And, to think that we are called and we are the Lord has become as outdated philosophy, say we have an intercessor in heaven sitting on the side of the Almighty God, is a legend that only circulates as a cultural folklore of the ancient church, as in prayers, in Sunday, in the nine and studies of youth and children, the ordinance imposed transverse theme is the new election, "new age", "the sacred mantle of the election," as of " my time has come "and similar to that nonsense, doctrine and the hope of eternal life has been forgotten because it is irrelevant to the imposition of this" new era "and its paraphernalia.

Believe in eternity your life does not irrelevant in this, believe in eternity is precisely why relevant to your life while you are on earth, doing good and following the teachings of Christ our only Lord and not for men . Living delivering our worship not man but God and Jesus Christ, do good to others, to our family and the family of faith.

(Coordinator)

For this reason and although it seems that has no apparent inference by which we treat, we want to begin this analysis with this statement

CHRIST NOT DIVIDED!
The division gesture, try for some years the same group mafilia and were adhering to its project, for more than five years that began to look loyalties between the ministerial body, it makes REMEMBER TO THE ENEMY OF APOSTOLIC Nahshon Joaquin.

They began the division of church and not Christ, who have tried other, they have achieved is another story, can never divide something so perfect if you devote 24 hours to discuss the course mantle of the election, which continue modifying the course and flowery appeal of a liar and very ambitious man and while still saying the mafilia is a folk royalty that is only an affront to the principles and good apostolic gospel of Jesus Christ.

Today we start the show with a button.

The button:
The temples were created and consecrated to the worship of God through the Son, that were consecrated, also to find God's comfort to our souls, to put our spiritual and material needs before our Lord.

The temples now seem an extension of the image of a false choice that if a stale franchise, the new features of the temples are:

Ask unjustified offerings
Feedback on the new regime assumed the mantle of choice my time has come
And demand enough money to maintain large ranches in different cities of USA, Mexico and Latin America, as if they were used to service the work of Jesus Christ even though they are for the exclusive use of the mafilia for your personal and private enjoyment funded with money Brothers church.
At one time, there were hearts arranged the temples, was available for the worship of God and his son Jesus Christ:

Flowers
Pots
Curtains
Phrases written with faith "Holy to the Lord" and "HOLY JESUS"
Today there are hearts they do in the temples:

The letter "N" of the franchise mafilia
Wings of Angels filled the temples alluding to the false choice
Phrases far phrases previously placed in temples "My time has come"
This is a button for those who wanted to divide Christ, but and those who openly denounce loudly "We are Nason Joaquin" repeating once after another believing it is something nice to men and perhaps their minds think that is something agreeable or acceptable to God.

Let's clarify something that will hurt thousands of ignorant brothers who want to be Jan this ignorance, we are Christ! And nobody else, we were bought for him the blood of the son of God we are God's! And clarify more:

No true apostle in the ownership history of souls NONE adjudge?
No features, signs, tracks, paths or suggestions in the gospel of Christ given to the Apostles in which even remotely suggest that our souls and our lives belong to the Apostles, at any time such a situation occurred.
True Apostles have always been aware of the value of each redeemed by Christ never have been awarded their property.
But this course has come to be recorded in history as by the true apostles.

Who divide Christ?
Why do we say we want to divide Christ? Because we were called to be one with Christ Jesus, we are one body in Christ, we are the church and awarded him a liar our property man or his mafilia is wanting to divide Christ.

No Apollos, Cephas no, there is only a usurper and his group mafilia loaded with harmful ambition wanting to divide what Christ has joined his sacrifice.

This ... who would say that is infused ?, a lie ?, an exaggeration? Or who can say that we have no foundation in truth that is in Christ Jesus with what we have said? ANYONE!

Christ is not divided, or the church, there confused hearts, there are hearts that still do not want to raise her face lighting father to come to your heart and cowardly resigned to endure such abuses in this "new era".

Now this time is afraid to speak the truth in the church because the truth does not pay ...
The power of willful ignorance can not be overstated ...
This is betrayal of Christ and God in a systematic way to an abusive level and has been successful because almost all the church is willing to look the other way, some of the brothers are happy living a lie.

(The coordinator)

To 6.4.26. There is no confusion on this point, the creation of a "Apollos" product of profound ignorance of spurious apostle is just one more example of their lack of Bible study and doctrinal knowledge.

Are you happy brother living the biggest lie in the history of the church?

Every day there is more evidence, no more manifestation works of those who have betrayed starting with the spurious, they have been shouting their falsity.

The will of God is manifested, feels, and at one time it was written ... otherwise this is the syndrome of the proud, those who have always wanted to go over the will of God, those who snatch power, falsely with hatred, with hatred, with threats, those who do not care to destroy the object, that is contrary to God's will.

Similar to the old folly of always ambicionaron power, those patients emperors of his head, as having much resemblance to the behavior of the spurious apostle, who called Caligula history who changed the memory of their ancestors, the emperors they made the history of Rome, I delete his battles and seized them, I took hold of their victories and received honors adjudicándoselas these achievements without even being participant.

This old mad emperor, ordered the removal of the head of the sculptures of the previous emperors and ordered that his face was put on them ... stay forbidden to mention their names, remember their work was banned because everything I remain its mandate awarded by Caligula.

In the scriptures we find that beautiful rule mentioned nobly apostolic preaching "We do not rejoice in the work of others" ...

We not are boasting beyond measure in OUTSIDE WORK, but we hope that as your faith grows we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule; To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, without going into the work of another to boast when it was ready. The Apostle Paul, 2 Corinthians 10:15

Today the usurper is awarded:
A paternity of the church, as if possible twice born of water and spirit according to the spiritual order established, we were born once in Christ Jesus, you can not double.
The work of the Apostles and Samuel Aaron Joaquin Joaquin, is theirs and nothing else, so they built, where they arrived what we see today is not their job to the usurper.
The effort he is embodied in history and belongs only to those who lived not to which the awards.
Everything we see was built before Nason has not built anything we try to differentiate madness from sanity.
Nahshon Joaquin:
It has not built anything on this worthy apostolic work mentioned, was touring purposes for personal and group interest and mafiliar.
Over a year ... it has brought knowledge of the features of the Apostolic doctrine, nor even feel the strength in his words, shouts and insults if, teaching and comforting ... ever.
Brothers, the reality is that we could quite properly rant because reason has assisted us since we started this fair, but it is already time we appeal to the strength of unity ...because in truth has done much harm this imposition, their intentions every day are more grotesque and dirty, it hurts us who want to erase our history, it hurts you want to win it all this way it has been doing so childish and capricious but we know that if it was done is because part of the church it has allowed a default, some by ignorance, some by pain and more fear.

Brothers of the Holy Church of Christ, the Holy Remnant in recent times, will say they are apostles, parents, sent, chosen and may take away the right to exercise freely practice the true Apostolic doctrine, may take away the good practices as to teach the history and morality and values ​​of our people from a pulpit.
What can never take away, it is what we are and what we are, is the church of Jesus Christ, are the children of God for his mercy IN the sacrifice of his son.

(The coordinator)

Then we can lock ourselves in lamentation and complaint until we see over the years in our life and maybe not touch us see the true manifestation of God, or we can ask the Lord allows us to do something for those who fail to see the spiritual reality, those that bring confusion in their hearts, those who turned their backs Mr. sadness and turned to see a proclamation full of lies and error before God.

Among the false apostle makes much evil in unadulterated teaching of Jesus Christ and ministers to help him voluntarily knowing that's not true what they preach nothing of this new administration and the people aware ... that there is some shameful solidarity ... no cover nor partake of the lie, things are before Nason, the commandments were in our hearts before the theft.

We know that all things happen, we knew there would come a time when God called to rest his Apostle Samuel Joaquin, because that's human nature, we are subject to the same fate as the first man created by God, and the time passes so fast that we hardly realize that sometimes the weakness and mistakes are natural characteristics of all mortals, but ... the commandments written in the heart with the people continue to move forward as surplus to the day when God so designated.

(The coordinator)

6.4.26. Understands and is attached to all our brothers who are sad and hurt because at this time we suffered the greatest loss of our lives and there was no intention on the part of this administration or mafilia to allow states to get together everywhere has where I get the gospel of Christ as the Apostle Samuel Joaquín, so that together in a service dedicated to the remembrance of how their preaching met Jesus Christ, with testimonies, with an account of their work, life and work, not to Otherwise, the foolish hearts organized another festival aimed to honor a man without work, no job and no God-given authority, in order to obscure the vivid memory of what was our father in faith, never understand the mental illness that has Naso his mother and brothers, can only I describe it as ingratitude, hatred and oblivion, but to no avail insult if we do not unite us as a people in one body not allowed to continue doing with freedom abuses have been doing, is just grief, lamentation is over, follows the action and we can give testimony, give reasons and say the truth in Christ Jesus.

The call is for the whole church, the call is for our brothers, count on us as we count on you.

6.4.26. will continue speaking the truth, manifesting as before any analysis in order to contribute to the hearts who want to get up again to his profession of faith, until the day I needed.

GOD BLESS YOU.

M. David Garcia V.

Ogle: No problem, Garcia. Me and my boys will handle it. You girls just sit back and bitch at each other and eat your popcorn while we poke holes in U.S. Justice's intentions to follow the Constitution. We'll keep you updated on their progress. Don't go to sleep on us. We're gonna show you what God's love is all about through a couple of my friends' friends. Bible.

Ogle vs. "The Hauck"
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:39 am

your days are numbered.jpg
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/government-gaslighting-when-irritants-wont-go-scott-ogle

Imagine a church whose elite threaten human rights advocates with death saying "you're days are numbered". Now, imagine law enforcement who knows, but tolerates, crimes including rape, pillage, and plunder.

Aminadab Montejano Scott Ogle Facebook Conversation started 12.25.15

Aminadab Montejano 1:56pm

Tus días estan contados Aprovéchalos

Apparently I pissed someone :wallhead: off with my Guadalajara religious cult human trafficking freeway billboard targeting pedophile ministers and elite "unconditionals". :angelwings:

Unbridled authority :starz: with no outside enforcement :gonefishing: has enabled a religious sect with a tragic history of "virgin offerings", human trafficking, fraudulent land transfers, and money laundering, just to name a few, to prosper and flourish internationally while the Ministry of External Affairs, India and the FBI tolerate the criminal activity that would send anyone outside a closed religious environment to jail immediately. Mexico is too corrupt to expect justice when in the past Mexican law enforcement and the political parties pander to the crimes committed by LLDM. :fawked:

Threatening Ogle is the wrong thing to do. :jumping: It just is. :partydance: .."Aminadab" is the first name of the LLDM-Austin minister Aminadab Coronado. Incidentally, he refused to sign the verification sheet to interrogatories sent to him and failed to "swear" to the truthfulness of his answers.

Whoever "Aminadab Montejano" is should be ashamed of himself. :oopssign:

Hays County Sheriff's Office: "Is it just a Facebook message? (laughter in background) Mr. Ogle, unless you are in immediate danger, we don't have time to deal with a death threat. Good luck." :koolaid:

Government Laughter/Gaslighting of Human Rights Activists' / Irritants' Claims of Prophets' Unregulated Profits Violating 9 IRS 501(c)(3) Prohibitions
Dec 22, 201592 views0 Likes0 CommentsShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter
by zangtang » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:10 pm

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." :dancingfrog:

Aminadab Montejano Scott Ogle Facebook Conversation started 12.25.15

Aminadab Montejano 1:56pm

Tus días estan contados Aprovéchalos

I'm afraid to say I pissed someone off with my Guadalajara religious cult human trafficking freeway billboard targeting pedophile ministers and elite "unconditionals".

Unbridled authority with no outside enforcement has enabled a religious sect with a tragic history of "virgin offerings", human trafficking, fraudulent land transfers, and money laundering, just to name a few, to prosper and flourish internationally while the Ministry of External Affairs, India and the FBI tolerate the criminal activity that would send anyone outside a closed religious environment to jail immediately. Mexico is too corrupt to expect justice when in the past Mexican law enforcement and the political parties pander to the crimes committed by LLDM.

Threatening Ogle is the wrong thing to do. It just is. .."Aminadab" is the first name of the LLDM-Austin minister Aminadab Coronado. Incidentally, he refused to sign the verification sheet to interrogatories sent to him and failed to "swear" to the truthfulness of his answers.

Whoever "Aminadab Montejano" is should be ashamed of himself.

Local Law Enforcement: "Is it just a Facebook message? (laughter in background at Hays County,Texas Sheriff's Department): "Mr. Ogle, unless you are in immediate danger, we don't have time to deal with a death threat. Good luck."

It's because law enforcement has treated religious cults as nonsense, laughing at the victims claiming they have "free will" that I got involved.
First billboard I know of encouraging victims of "Light of the World Church" / "Iglesia La Luz Del Mundo" (LLDM) to report human rights criminal violations to the United Nations Human Rights Commission, rather than law enforcement, along with $10k bounty, in an effort to find a source of authority interested in returning calls made by witnesses and victims who never get called back from the FBI. Informaiton sent from the U.N. will likely receive more respect. At least, it's another layer of protection to human's rights and enlightenment through media exposure to a dark corner of religion's societies that most of us either have never heard of, or don't care to know.

"Free will" when church doctrine mandates one 'go to hell' should be met with scrutiny.
When church doctrine prohibits reporting to police, but rather 'resolve all disputes within the church, justice fails when law enforcement relies on outside reporting. Blaming victims and discounting messengers while leaving tax-free the sketchy religious sects' earnings from tithes enables exponential growth which has led to more human rights victims - particularly financial and sexual molestation among the membership's teenage daughters.

Because there are so few among the membership willing to risk church wrath and speak to law enforcement, returning calls to those with relevant evidence of criminal acts associated with LLDM becomes more important. Why law enforcement doesn't is not our business. Fixing what they won't is.

Government's historical refusal to inquire into closed religious sects has enabled several "dangerous religious sects" to grow exponentially over the past ten years. "Freedom of religion" and "separation of 'church and state' " are both excuses to not enforce blatant crimes shown in public property tax records. Freedom of religion does not mean freedom from enforcement of common crimes despite the failure of victims to report due to communal peer pressure, social stigma, along with further emotional and even physical retaliation to those who dare to speak the truth.

The freedom from State Control religious organizations enjoy has caused more harm than good to church members who often "blindly" follow a sect for the social, rather than faith, purposes. The worst religious "cults" are termed "dangerous religious sects where State Control is often absent altogether enabling criminal activity ranging from financial "self gain" to human trafficking and money laundering.

Law Enforcement's reluctance stems from the overgeneralized position that "freedom of religion" and "free will" and where to draw the line on enforcing laws associated with sketchy religious sects such as Scientology, FLDS/Warren Jeffs, and Light of the World Church, when we all see, for example, Joel Olsteen and his wife's high profile lifestyle. We believe virgin offerings to elite ministers of Light of the World would be an example of where law enforcement should draw some conclusions that enforcement would be worthwhile, in addition to the numerous fraudulent land transfers, money laundering, and "raping of the poorest of the poor".

"SERIOUSLY!!! WE NEED OVER $200 TO KEEP THE LIGHTS AND UTILITIES ON HERE. PLEASE HELP NOW! YOU CAN COUNT IT AS AN END OF YEAR TAX DEDUCTION. WE ARE A 508(c)(1)(a) CHURCH AND ASSOCIATION OF CHURCHES AND HAVE AN UNCHALLENGEABLE TAX STATUS UNDER THE US CONSTITUTION. IF YOU ARE LED TO GIVE MORE, WE NEED A TRUCK, PREFERABLY REFRIGERATED FOR OUR "UNITED FOOD OUTREACH" (UFO) MINISTRY AND NEED HELP RESOLVING THE LEGAL STATUS OF OUR BUILDING. I SPEAK AS A PROPHET OF GOD THAT YOU WILL BE BLESSED IMMEASUREABLY IF YOU HELP OUR UNIQUE MINISTRY! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IS MY PRAYER." - Prophet Dave http://www.24-7christian.org/

"Please donate to Samuel J Flores' money drive for "The Glory of God" to purchase of a $2.1m 232 acre exotic animal ranch from Eldon Savage in Seguin, Tx." Ten years later, the $3.8m property was transferred to six of Samuel's children, including Naason. Mr. Savage: "I don't know what goes on over there, and don't care to know. They don't bother us, and we don't bother them."

Bun B, reporter get invite to 'unique' Houston church - La Voz
bunb

Houston ChronicleAug 21, 2015 - Bun B, reporter get invite to 'unique' Houston church. Posted on ... You can't help but see the Luz Del Mundo (Light of the World. Detail of Luz ...

Rapper takes to social media to learn more about Mexican ...

http://blog.chron.com/lavoz/2015/08/bun ... on-church/

Houston ChronicleAug 18, 2015 - You can't help but see the Luz Del Mundo (Light of the World ..... More simply though it's known as the La Luz del Mundo church, which many regard ... Rapper Bun B, a longtime Houstonian, posted a series of questions to his ...

"Light of the World / La Luz Del Mundo" - "A Cult From Hell ...

LinkedInAug 22, 2015 - Bun B, while on your sanitized "Light of the World" tour, ask what darkLLDM secret a ... La Luz del Mundo, Houston's very own fake St. Peter's.

La Luz del Mundo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LaLuzdelMundo

WikipediaThe Iglesia del Dios Vivo, Columna y Apoyo de la Verdad, La Luz del Mundo, (English: "Church of the Living God, Column and Ground of the Truth, The Light of ...

ExLLDM | La Verdad os Hará Libres :: Juan 8:32
lldm

Translate this pageLa Luz del Mundo en su afán por el engrandecimiento de su líder ha considerado a éste como intercesor, abogado, mediador y sumo sacerdote, reconociénd.You've visited this page many times.

To: Scott Ogle
Subject: RE: Re: We Should Talk About lldm
Date: Jan 6, 2015 5:26 PM

Mr. Ogle-

I have provided your e-mail to the appropriate investigative personnel in the office. I leave it to their discretion to determine if they have any interest at all in
participating in a phone call.

John B. Wear
Division Chief Counsel
FBI - San Antonio | 5740 University Heights | San Antonio, Tx. 78249
T: 210.650.6160 | F: 210.650.6165

https://www.facebook.com/NBCLA/posts/354175294767669

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceonHL ... 9269108272

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/posts/310770355774830

Gaslighting Is a Common Victim-Blaming Abuse Tactic ...
gaslightingtactic

Jun 22, 2015 - In short, gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse “in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.”

Maggie Dryden Economic Crimes Detective

Trolls- this one's for you ��

68 people like this.29 comments.
Scott Ogle likes this

12h

Victoria Shaw

lol...I looked at it in disbelief! !

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceonHL ... 9269108272

https://www.facebook.com/ladygaga/posts/310770355774830

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"A spokesman for Facebook declined Tuesday to comment on the legal dispute, but the social-networking site's policies prohibit the practice, telling users: "You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission."

http://www.nbcnews.com/…/dea-agent-sued-over-fake-facebook-…"

Hedge Ybet
Not my problem....personally I think they need to dismantle the DEA.
Scott Ogle
8:05pm
Scott Ogle
What law enforcement agency do you work for?
This message didn't send. Check your internet connection and click to try again..
Hedge Ybet
8:05pm
Hedge Ybet
More tax $$...wasted on the dea...do not need them.
Scott Ogle

8:06pm
Scott Ogle
and, how does the outcome of this FB anti-posing judgment affect your agenda?
Q What law enforcement agency do you work for, Hedge?
Hedge Ybet
8:08pm
Hedge Ybet
??...I see you are off your meds..again. lol
You know. ..A head doctor can help you. Just a thought
Sent from West Melbourne, FL
>>>>>
Scott Ogle HedgeYbet Hedge
Fuck..off..nut job..take your meds...no one cares..
Scott Ogle
9:34am
Scott Ogle
about what?
Scott Ogle
9:43am
Scott Ogle
No one cares about what, big boy?
HedgeYbet Hedge
9:52am
HedgeYbet Hedge
You nutty blogs...now take your meds....
Scott Ogle
9:55am
Scott Ogle
You've said that twice now.
Let me guess. Are you, or were you in the military?
HedgeYbet Hedge
10:02am
HedgeYbet Hedge
??...what does that have to do with anything...dude you need to get a hobby..or a job...ha
Scott Ogle
10:03am
Scott Ogle
How's the job search going?
HedgeYbet Hedge
10:06am
HedgeYbet Hedge
?...have feelling not wellf for you...
Scott Ogle
10:37am
Scott Ogle
Why do you bully complete strangers? A cult that forces its members to "offer" their children for sex with ministers, human traffic them once a year to Mexico, fraudulently transfer property, and money launder church offerings offshore is nothing more than an organized criminal syndicate. If you have higher priorities, fine. But, what's up with calling out those who are trying to make a difference....despite law enforcement sitting around with their dick in the hands for 30 years while they wait for victims to come to them? Your jock attitude gets old after a while. Go beat up some poor minorities.
HedgeYbet Hedge
10:39am
HedgeYbet Hedge
Why do you care?...get a hobby...you will not solve it...just live your life..quit worrying about things that are not going to change your standard of living...
Scott Ogle
10:42am
Scott Ogle
A fucking marine. Uneducated high school jock ,jar head loser with no one to kill now a public servant protecting and serving the shit out of people.
HedgeYbet Hedge
10:44am
HedgeYbet Hedge
Ha...you could not make it in my boot....Marines are the reason you can blog your nonsense freely...no other reason...you just need to grow up...
More important things in life to worry about...
Scott Ogle
10:54am
Scott Ogle
What could be more important? the stock market?? What if it was your sister, or mother who was raped by a church?
Scott Ogle
11:29am
Scott Ogle
Marines are those who can't get a job, and are too much of a dumbshit to stay in school. Marines are those who carry out the economic policies of those who are really in charge...the Dick Cheney's of the stock market. You turn your back on those who are in need, and you echo those who are the problem. It's not the bad guys that cause a dangerous world, it's those who look away. Don't be too proud of your military legacy. In fact, you fit the mold.
Scott Ogle
11:29am
Scott Ogle
Why do you not care?
HedgeYbet Hedge
11:31am
HedgeYbet Hedge
There will always be poor and people in need ...always...go knock yourself out....without the us military..There would be zero freedom...go visit a Muslim country that is a dictatorship..and try and voice dissent....you are just very naive...What is one thing you did with your boots and ak-47 that I couldn't have done?
Scott Ogle
11:40am
Scott Ogle
My father was the chief engineer at a VA hospital for 30 years. He said that those who leave the military, especially Marines, had a hard time adjusting to not being able to boss people around, and that Marines are virtually unemployable, except for being a cop, bouncer, or "security personnel". I have a secure job, and don't go around criticizing others for seeking justice. Apparently, you think your shoes are bigger than us who fight for justice without guns, and steroids?Your pencil dick will recuperate some after you lay off the 'roids, and your muscles will wane one day. It's what you have on your head - on your shoulders that matters.
HedgeYbet Hedge
12:06pm
HedgeYbet Hedge
You just need to grow up...There is never justice...you can only live your life....do not waste it on nonsense...
Scott Ogle
12:21pm
Scott Ogle
I lived in Abu Dhabi for 4 years, professor Hedge. Their politics are some of the most stable in history, but are we better off with two choices - Bush, or Clinton? Before you preach to complete fucking strangers, maybe you should decide who and what you were really defending when you were sucking on the govt's titty. Strength comes from the economy now days. The skirmishs you are old enough to have been involved with were fights where the US was the lone ranger, for the most part. Billions are spent every week on being the world's peace keeper, while other countires use their money on their own people. You being a exmilitary hypocrite want to ignore poor, and people in need, AND those victims whose virginity is given to ministers in a cult located in 40 states, with several in your own state? and fight other people's wars? You are a sick fuck. No, you didn't save me from Iragis/Afghanis from taking over the world. You just stuck your dick in a regional skirmish other countries, such as the UAE, would have funded, but if the US wants to pay for their war, who's going to complain? Not military contractors, or Officer HedgeYbetHedge. You're a tool..
Scott Ogle
12:30pm
Scott Ogle
If there is never justice, why did you join the military? the money? If you want to crow about giving me the opportunity to dissent, why don't you stop sending naïve, arrogant verbal attacks. Your mouth is mightier than your sword.
It's because law enforcement has treated it as nonsense that I got involved. Are you in law enforcement sucking off another titty now? If so, I hope you act on the message. Do your job. Don't shoot the messenger.
HedgeYbet Hedge
4/27, 12:46pm
HedgeYbet Hedge
??
Scott Ogle
4/27, 1:10pm
Scott Ogle
Would you crucify someone walking around acting like Jesus if your Sgt. ordered you to? Law enforcement AND the church criticizes its messengers and calls them crazy. What dept. did you meander to after you wasted your time in the service? . . .https://www.facebook.com/hedgeybet.hedg ... 6144853409
Hedge Ybet
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT THIS EASTER....HA....NOTHING TO DEEP ..RELAX...HA...IF SOMEONE FROM THE 1950s...SUDDENLY APPEARED TO YOU WHAT WOULD BE THE MOST DIFFIC...
See More"A spokesman for Facebook declined Tuesday to comment on the legal dispute, but the social-networking site's policies prohibit the practice, telling users: "You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission."

DEA Agent Sued Over Fake Facebook Page in Drug Case - NBC NewsThe Drug Enforcement Administration set up a fake Facebook account using…NBCNEWS.COM|BY NBC NEWS

Staci Phillips Hernandez

September 11 ·

Lldm English. Jack Freeman Angelina Rosales. Jessica Sanchez. Dohnna Cervantes. Mary Lou Dembek Cervantes. Lldm Preaching To Islam.Paginaoficial. Coro De Niños Redlands. Lldm Neworleans. Lldm TE Habla Hoy. Meseros Ceremonial Ldm. Lldm Dayton Oh. Tiempo De Mujer Ldm.Connie Hamilton. David Ortega. David Husim Mosqueda. David Mendoza. Jami Hill. Simsai Sanchez. Lldm Amarillo. Lldm Central Educators Houston.Lldm Houston Champions. Lldm Salem. Lldm-east La-usa Choir. Israel Chavez. Carlos A Montemayor. Laluzdelmundo India. Lldm-indianapolis Indiana. Isra Hdz. Ishshah Mendoza-Ramirez. Iglesia Del Dios Vivo La Luz del Mundo. Saul Isrrael Hernandez Hernandez. Jael Iglesias. Joaquin Lore Longoria. Joab Osorno. Geneva Marie Phillips-Martinez. Zulaika Phillips Aparicio. Loretta Mendoza. Lynn Phillips. Nikki Lynn Montjoy-Gomez. Lldmslp San Luis Potosi. Judith Rodriguiez Mejia. Merari Hernandez Fuentes. Saul Hernandez Contreraz. Cecia Hernandez.Godoy Herber. Linda Shorty. Eliseo Linares. Linda Shorty. David Angeles. Jose C Gonzalez. Richy N Eli Rodriguez. Eliab Abidan Rodriguez. Jose Rodriguez. Lldm Bowling Green. Lldm Bowling Green. Lldm Saint Louis MO. Lldm BatonRouge Louisiana. Abdi Lopez. Lourdes Benitez. Huntsville Alabama. Lulis Lldm. Chris-Leah Almojela. Comunicando Con EL Alma. Lldm Tesoros Del Alma Tesoros Del Alma. Alma Nohemi Margarito Ortega. Ana Lldm Hernandez Ortega. Caroline Ortiz. Melissa Azcorra Ortega. Ollie Ortega. Libni Aminadab Garcia Climaco. Jeni Garcia. Rachel Garcia Aguirre. Génesis Mtz García. Claudia Garcia-Velazquez. Rowena Cordova. Laura Cole. Laura Montoya. Laura Dominguez. Laura Parra. Juanita Deborah Morales. Asia Shorty. Sergio Navarro. Ruth Elisa Espinoza Bacilio. Jose Ab Cabrera. Jose Rodriguez. Jose Monterrosa. Jose Manuel Castillo Ramirez. Juan Calixto. Juan Duron. Juan Espinosa. Juaniss Frannco. Eliab Abidan Rodriguez. Eliab Huerta. Eliab MontejanoGomez. Abigail Gomez. Zuri Gomez. Aracely Gomez. Abigail Garibay.Malinda Aparicio. Markus-Hannah Escobar

Lldm English. Jack Freeman Angelina Rosales. Jessica Sanchez.Dohnna Cervantes. Mary Lou Dembek Cervantes. Lldm Preaching To Islam. Paginaoficial. Coro De Niños Redlands. Lldm Neworleans. Lldm TE Habla Hoy. Meseros Ceremonial Ldm. Lldm Dayton Oh. Tiempo De Mujer Ldm. Connie Hamilton. David Ortega. David Husim Mosqueda. David Mendoza. Jami Hill. Simsai Sanchez. Lldm Amarillo.Lldm Central Educators Houston. Lldm Houston Champions. Lldm Salem. Lldm-East La-Usa Choir. Israel Chavez. Carlos A Montemayor.Laluzdelmundo India. Lldm-Indianapolis Indiana. Isra Hdz. Ishshah Mendoza-Ramirez. Iglesia Del Dios Vivo La Luz del Mundo. Saul Isrrael Hernandez Hernandez. Jael churches. Joaquin Lore Longoria.Joab Osorno. Geneva Marie Phillips-Martinez. Zulaika Phillips Aparicio. Loretta Mendoza. Lynn Phillips. Nikki Lynn Montjoy-Gomez.Lldmslp San Luis Potosi. Judith Rodriguiez Mejia. Merari Hernandez Fuentes. Saul Hernandez Contreraz. Cecia Hernandez. Godoy Herber. Linda Shorty. Eliseo Linares. Linda Shorty. David Angeles. Jose C Gonzalez. Richy n Eli Rodriguez. Eliab Abidan Rodriguez. Jose Rodriguez. Lldm bowling green. Lldm bowling green. Lldm Saint Louis Mo. Lldm Batonrouge Louisiana. Abdi Lopez. Lourdes Benitez. Huntsville, Alabama. Lulis Lldm. Chris-Leah Almojela. Communicating with the soul. Lldm Treasures of the soul treasures of the soul. Alma Nohemi Margarito Ortega. Ana Lldm Hernandez Ortega. Caroline Ortiz. Melissa Azcorra Ortega. Ollie Ortega. Libni Aminadab Garcia Climaco. Jeni Garcia. Rachel Garcia Aguirre. Genesis Mtz Garcia. Claudia Garcia-Velazquez. Rowena Cordova. Laura Cole. Laura Montoya. Laura Dominguez. Laura Parra. Juanita Deborah Morales. Asia Shorty. Sergio Navarro. Ruth Elisa Espinoza Bacilio. Jose Ab Cabrera. Jose Rodriguez. Jose Monterrosa. Jose Manuel Castillo Ramirez. Juan Calixto. Juan Duron. Juan Espinosa. Juaniss Frannco. Eliab Abidan Rodriguez. Eliab Huerta. Eliab Montejano Gomez. Abigail Gomez. Zuri Gomez. Aracely Gomez. Abigail Cripps. Malinda Aparicio.Markus-Hannah Escobar
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:38 am

do one brave thing today then run like hell.jpeg
scottogle

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Scott, you are behaving poorly. Another long time member was banned for repeatedly interrupting threads with off-topic materials.

You've got a great thread and you should keep your material all together there, where it all could easily be located, rather than searching for bits and pieces scattered all over the place.

Please post only comments relative to the topic. If you have a lament, please share it.

You put Mr. Wrex in a difficult position as moderator and thread initiator. It is his right as thread author to demand comment remain on-topic. And he does just this and suffers being called a hater.

It's not the smartest approach, you know, to piss-off people you seek help from. I would hate to see you too banned for ignoring board rules because your research is worthy and has great value.
Iamwhomiam

Postby scottogle » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:24 pm

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/austin-6th-street-bars-toulouse-mooseknuckle-sued-twice-scott-ogle

Austin 6th Street Bars "Toulouse" & "Mooseknuckle" Overserving Minors Leads to Fatal Accidents; Austin Police Laugh at Helping in Identifying Bouncers
Scott Ogle Scott Ogle
Human Rights Activist
Edit postView stats
Austin 6th Street Bars "Toulouse" & "Mooseknuckle" Overserving Minors Leads to Fatal Accidents; Austin Police Laugh at Helping in Identifying Bouncers
Jan 3, 201666 views0 Likes3 CommentsShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

I represent a family member of Brian Vogt, the victim of a minor who was routinely allowed entrance to Austin 6th Street Bars "Toulouse" and "Mooseknuckle". Despite overwhelming evidence that the bouncers continue to allow minors in to be over-served alcohol, and then kicking them out without calling a cab, Texas Alcoholic and Beverage Commission cleared them of any violations. Monday is the two year statute of limitations to identify the bartenders and bouncers who continue to allow minors into the bars.

Last night, New Years Eve, I requested a police escort to merely identify the names of the bouncers present. When I asked the bouncer, he said "Gomer Pyle". Austin Police Department's position is that approaching a commercial establishment and asking the names of the bouncers would be "official oppression" that would a liability exposure if one of the 30 officers on the corner of Neches and 6th asked to accompany me to a "commercial business". The Officers couldn't stop laughing at idea of accompanying me to identify the names of the bouncers already pointed out by the intoxicated defendant's girlfriend as being involved in allowing minors in to drink, and throwing them out after being too intoxicated to remain, much less drive. After thrown out onto 6th Street, Toulouse and Mooseknuckle are increasingly being targeted as bars who prey off the underaged kids who have caused two fatal accident in the recent past.

Ogle wonders what the difference is in asking someone on the street for their identification regarding present, ongoing criminal activity of bouncers and bartenders at a bar, and the "guy on the street"? Austin Police spokesman for Lt. Brian Adams, laughing, says "Apples and Oranges". "Businesses can sue us for asking."

Toulouse and Mooseknuckle are two Austin 6th Street bars who prey off under aged drinkers, take their money and throw them out when too drunk to continue. Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission cleared both bars of the incident leading to the fatal collision of the case my office is involved in according to Matthew Gaskamp, the bouncer who laughed and told me his name was misspelled on the lawsuit naming him as the bouncer involved in allowing in, and then kicking out a minor at "Mooseknuckle. We corrected the misspelling for tomorrow's amended petition. Thank you, Mr. Gaskamp, you "bisket ball".

Related Incident involving the same two bars a year prior:

Mother sues drunk driver, Austin bars for putting teenage daughter in permanent vegetative state
Dec. 4, 2012 — The Daily Texan – By David Maly –Thirteen-year-old Ekia Smith will remain in a permanent vegetative state for the rest of her life after she was hit by a drunk driver in August. Now Smith’s mother is filing suit against two downtown bars she says over-served Lauren Cherry, a woman charged with failure to stop and render aid after hitting Smith.

A lawsuit was filed Nov. 20 by Kimberly Jenkins, Smith’s mother, against Cherry, the parent company of Barcelona bar and the parent company of Toulouse bar, both of which are on East Sixth Street west of Interstate Highway 35. The suit alleges the bars served Cherry until she was at more than three times the legal limit to lawfully operate a motor vehicle. It goes on to state that Cherry was not offered transportation by the bars or stopped from driving her motor vehicle.

According to the suit, Cherry went on to strike Smith with her car, who was walking in her neighborhood in North Austin. Smith suffered a traumatic compressed brain injury and permanent life-threatening injuries as a result of the accident. Carl Barry, the family’s attorney, said Smith nearly died from the accident and it is a miracle she is even alive.

“She was in the hospital for 15 days on life support in Brackenridge,” Barry said. “All the doctors told her family in a day or two, ‘Listen, we are going to pull the plug in the next couple days. Start making funeral arrangements. She is not going to live.’ So they pull the plug, and she miraculously starts to breathe on her own.” Barry said Smith will now have to live the rest of her life with no cognitive brain function.

Barry said he hopes the suit will provide much-needed financial support for Smith, as her medical bills could total $18 million over her lifetime. He also said he hopes the suit urges local bar owners to be more responsible in the oversight of their employees. He said the suit was not inspired by the Doniak lawsuit.

Scott Ogle - Austin Police Dept.

I represent family member of a victim of an underaged intoxicated minor who had been routinely allowed into Toulouse and Mooseknuckle Bars on 6th Street. Could I get a police escort tonight to identify the names of the bouncers at those two bars who the defendant's girlfriend claims are the same bouncers who routinely allow minors into their bar, overserve them, then kick them out when obviously intoxicated onto the street rather than calling a cab after the kids have spent all their money?

Austin Police: Mr. Ogle, I understand you claim the same bouncers are continuing to allow minors into their bars, but we cannot use our authority to ask anyone at a business their identity on a civil matter.

Ogle: But, you use your authority to ask the identity of people on the street? What's the difference?

Austin Police Department Spokesman for Officer Brian Adams: We could get sued for "official oppression". Is this ongoing criminal activity?

Ogle: Yes, it is. My witness says that the same bouncers are continuing to allow underage customers in. I'd like to file a police report and identify for the police the same cocky bouncers I met New Years' Eve. I counted 30 uniformed officers on the corner of Neches and 6th Street, but I've waited 55 minutes on hold for you to tell me APD headquarters is understaffed to handle "non-emergency calls"? Maybe the uniformed bicycle officers playing hacky sack could man the phones.

and, I know of a police officer who is engaged to a victim of ongoing criminal activity associated with a religious cult three blocks across the street from you. Does he have a duty to report? I was assigned a Travis County Sheriff's Constable to interpret the Spanish sermon on a "English Speaking Wednesday". Certainly he is aware of the human trafficking and sexual molestation that goes on there. Do police officers have a duty to report "ongoing criminal activity"? Can they participate in it if they "go to hell" if they refuse? APD told me several weeks ago that "human rights violations" were not 'in the jurisdiction of Austin Police Department. What about the human rights of victims killed by drunk drivers allowed in by bouncers the local cops know by name? Wouldn't that be enough of a reason to assist in simply identifying the enablers? Sometimes juries find fault where the business friendly 'Texas Alcoholic and Beverage Commission" can't seem to connect the dots. It took a lawsuit to change McDonald's coffee temperature. The Travis County District Attorney's Office also found no violations during their 2 year "active investigation" that has prevented our FOIA request from being processed that names the bartenders and bouncers who overserved the defendant leading to Brian Vogt's death on the corner of I-35 and Ben White Boulevard. That's MY street, for Christ's sake.

Austin Police Department: But, all you have is hearsay from some "witness" who claims to have been let in herself? We can't file a report merely based on hearsay, sir. I'm sorry. Good luck.

Ogle: Wtf. Reports are generated by "hearsay" every day. Could you explain why hearsay isn't enough? She'll go down and point them out for you. That ain't hearsay, and I can think of a couple of exceptions even if it were.

Austin Police Department: Ok, you used the F word. I'm terminating this call.

Ogle: Wait, what about my damn report?
scottogle

Postby scottogle » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Presidential Committe for a New World.jpg
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39277&p=584413#p584413

Sometimes we forget that most of us share common goals in all our countries on politics and religion. The leverage of money in the wrong hands has just gotten out of hand.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=12 ... nref=story

Republic....listennnnnnnn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIJUY_uXGwM

Red Skelton On Johnny Carson (1983)

Here's Red Skelton talking to Johnny Carson doing most of his characters

Ogle's Response to Law Enforcement . ...
https://drive.google.com/…/0Bw6lgc1KBLb0TmlsRHIxbEg0V…/view…

FBI's Response to Law Enforcement ...
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/…/2cfc072548c100cdeec62ba5ff1c4705…
To: Scott Ogle
Subject: RE: Re: We Should Talk About lldm
Date: Jan 6, 2015 5:26 PM
Mr. Ogle-
I have provided your e-mail to the Appropriate investigative personnel in the office. I leave it to Their discretion to determine if They Have any interest in
Participating in a phone call.
John B. Wear
Division Chief Counsel
FBI - San Antonio | 5740 University Heights | San Antonio, Tx. 78249
T: 210.650.6160 | F: 210.650.6165

--Original Message--
Sent: Jan 6, 2015 9:41 PM
To: "soglelaw@peoplepc.com"
Subject: We Should Talk About lldm

https://www.facebook.com/exlldm/posts/570904419761421

https://youtu.be/mT0mmToxmLs?list=PL7A20E75CF4F992B6

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492820 ... 5999699808

[img]
Presidential%20Committe%20for%20a%20New%20World.jpg
[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lldmciudadbarrios/

:wallhead:
scottogle

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:09 pm

RIGOROUS INTUITION
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW CAN'T HURT THEM

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2006

What lies beneath

Told about Jesus, told about the rain,
Told me about the jungle where her brothers were slain
By a man who danced on the roof of the embassy. - Bob Dylan

I've just time today to briefly note a story from Mexico that may remind readers of many other stories (with thanks to starroute for the thread on the RI discussion board):

Writer Who Exposed Child Sex Ring Fears Worst Is Yet to Come

MEXICO CITY, Feb 24 (IPS) - When Mexican freelance journalist and human rights activist Lydia Cacho published a book last year exposing a paedophile ring ["Los demonios del Edén" (The Demons of Eden)], she was warned by friends and colleagues that she would run into trouble.

It did not take long for their warnings to come true. She was arrested by the police, driven 900 kms to the state of Puebla, held for 30 hours, mistreated and threatened. Now that she is the target of the wrath of powerful Mexican businessmen and politicians, she is worried that the worst is yet to come.

More recently, she was dragged into a scandal after a dozen taped telephone conversations were leaked to the press and broadcast on Feb. 14. In the obscenity-laced conversations, a voice identified as that of Mario Marín, the governor of the state of Puebla, can be heard telling a man who is allegedly textile mogul Kamel Nacif that "I just gave a bump on the head to that old witch."

In her book, Cacho described Nacif as a friend of Jean Succar, a Lebanese-born businessman who is facing charges of arranging paedophile parties.

The illegally taped phone conversations attributed to the governor and various individuals, including a reporter, apparently took place in December, after Cacho was taken into custody by the police in the southeastern resort town of Cancún and driven to Puebla.

In the conversations, the voices identified as those of Nacif and Marín discuss how they had the activist arrested and thrown into a cell with "nutcases and dykes (lesbians)," so that she would be raped. That did not happen, however, because in the prison in Puebla, "the prisoners themselves and the guards protected me," said the writer. But she was mistreated. Cacho described how she was threatened during the nearly 20-hour trip to Puebla and was only allowed to eat once.

Cacho, who is also the co-founder of the Centro Integral de Apoyo a la Mujer (CIAM), a shelter for victims of domestic violence and rape in her home base of Cancún, interviewed many of Succar's victims for her book. The youngsters described how the hotel owner sexually abused them himself, set up a prostitution ring to allow others to abuse them, and photographed them in order to sell the pornographic images on the Internet.

This case is just one thread in a vast web of similar rings throughout Mexico.

Nacif, as his friend Succar, is a Lebanese emigre with a nasty reputation that long precedes the publication of Cacho's book. Mexico's "King of Denim" has "the unsavory habit of frequently changing the name of his many companies, in order to avoid paying debts, taxes and accumulated worker benefits to those laid off." And six years ago the Sun Herald wrote that "Mexican textile magnate Kamel Nacif has been a familiar face at Las Vegas gambling tables for some 30 years, using phony identification to wager at Caesars Palace when he was still in his late teens. He remains, however, a bit of a multimillionaire mystery man, long suspected by Nevada Gaming Control Board agents of money laundering and arms and narcotics dealing."

(Coincidentally, it was an expat Lebanese crime family operating in the Caribbean Basin that FBI undercover operative Darlene Novinger was investigating in 1982, when she reportedly, and unfortunately, discovered the Bush family implicated in its narcotics trade.)

Nacif filed his suit in the south central province of Puebla, where most of his textile sweatshops are located, and where he could call on his friend the governor to protect his good name, though the crimes in which he is implicated occured in Cancún. (Where last week, a Canadian couple had their throats slit in their hotel room on the eve of their daughter's wedding. Nothing was stolen and the wife was not raped, and Mexican authorities are being markedly uncooperative.) The scandal "of personal power and cronyism" is likely to cost Marin his governorship, but as El Universal editorialized yesterday, that's just the public scandal of "the powerful protecting the powerful." Behind it "is something much more hideous."

There certainly seems to be something about Mexico, and at least some of that has to do with its proximity to hidden American hands. It was allegedly the destination of the children and their minders in the troubling Finders case. ("Once in custody the men were somewhat evasive in their answers to the police regarding the children and stated only that they both were the children's teachers and that all were enroute to Mexico to establish a school for brilliant children.") In little more than a decade, thousands of young women, mostly factory workers, have been raped, tortured and murdered in the borderland maquiladoras without justice being served. ("We believe this is a binational crime," says Emma Perez of the Coalition Against Violence Toward Women and Families on the Border. "And because it's happening on an international border, it requires international involvement," she says. "How many more women have to be murdered for this to be taken seriously?") In November 2004, a crowd "angry about recent child kidnappings cornered plainclothes federal agents taking photos of students at a school on Mexico City's outskirts and burned the officers alive." And as David McGowan writes in Programmed to Kill, one of Henry Lee Lucas's more extravagent claims was that he laboured for a cult as an "abductor of children, whom he delivered to a ranch in Mexico near Juarez. Once there, they were used in the production of child pornography and for ritual sacrifices. Henry has said that this cult's operations were based in Texas, and included trafficking in children and drugs."

Ugly things lie buried everywhere, though in the United States you might not know it if all you know is broadcast journalism. And that's most Americans. Until they regenerate a legitimate media, it may take looking elsewhere, where the graves are more shallow, to see what lies beneath.
http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2 ... chive.html
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion