Texas family wants $10 million for lost JFK assassination

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Texas family wants $10 million for lost JFK assassination

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Texas family wants $10 million for lost JFK assassination film that is second only to Zapruder: lawsuit
BY DAVID BOROFF NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 1:16 PM A A A

The "second most important film of the JFK assassination" is missing — and the family of the man who recorded the footage wants $10 million.

Gayle Nix Jackson says the film shot by her grandfather Orville Nix in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, was sold to the UPI news agency the same year for $5,000 with the condition it would be returned after 25 years.

The family never got it back.

"I can understand little clerical issues," said Jackson, who lives in the Fort Worth area. "I don't understand the loss of evidence like this."

Orville Nix's view of the JFK assassination in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.
GAYLE NIX JACKSON COMPLAINT
Orville Nix's view of the JFK assassination in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.
The footage does live on YouTube and there are physical copies of the film in existence, but Jackson is suing the U.S. government for $10 million in hopes of recovering the original.

According to the lawsuit, Nix's film is second only to the famous Zapruder film in capturing the assassination. It was examined by the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations.

In fact, Orville Nix was even told where to record JFK's motorcade in Dealey Plaza by the "agent-in-charge of the Dallas Secret Service" who was also a friend, according to the lawsuit obtained by the Daily News. Nix had bought the home-movie camera approximately one week before the President's visit.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Texas family wants $10 million for lost JFK assassinatio

Postby slimmouse » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Maybe this is that tape that Bill Hicks talked about , with the incumbent POTUS in the smoked filled room.

Then again, if the next incumbent hasnt been treated to its screening yet, there is little doubt that immediate family probably have.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Nordic » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 pm

slimmouse » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:21 pm wrote:Maybe this is that tape that Bill Hicks talked about , with the incumbent POTUS in the smoked filled room.

Then again, if the next incumbent hasnt been treated to its screening yet, there is little doubt that immediate family probably have.

Ha! That's exactly what I was thinking.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Nordic » 25 Nov 2015 18:28 wrote:
slimmouse » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:21 pm wrote:Maybe this is that tape that Bill Hicks talked about , with the incumbent POTUS in the smoked filled room.

Ha! That's exactly what I was thinking.

I strongly suspect youre not alone.

Heres where I went from there, via the usual personal mental contours.

slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Ah, the Nix film! I hope they get some compensation, I'm sure the original is long gone. Some interesting restorations online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQE8Cj_495g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8v8T3-sjk
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Return to General Discussion