Active Shooter San Bernardino

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Active Shooter San Bernardino

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks, Elvis.

Elvis » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:52 pm wrote:It seems difficult to draw conclusions about placement without knowing exactly when each photo was taken.

My guess is the harness/strap was cut free from the body, then the body handcuffed, all requiring some moving of the body.

Here's the body, already handcuffed and no harness/strap in sight:

http://isitgossip.com/wp-content/upload ... 2-480w.jpg

The rifle was probably picked up, checked and unloaded—note the rifle on the curb has its magazione removed, as does what appears to be a semiauto handgun with its magazine removed and left next to the pistol.

That still wouldn't necessitate moving the rifle and the handgun several yards down the road and placing them right beside where the body had been. That is a deliberate falsification of the crime scene. It is planting evidence, namely planting a gun/guns. It makes it look as though the guns were within easy reach of his right hand where he fell.

Was he even armed at all?

Does it make sense that Farook was trying to run away, take cover, and only made as far as the opposite curb?

No. There were 23 cops aiming and firing at him (according to the LA Times), and there had been for some considerable time before he could even have left the SUV. (See the windscreen with the 30+.bullet holes.) We're also told there had just been a "shootout", that the cops fired 380 bullets in total, and that the couple had fired "about 75" bullets. The Islamist Bonnie and Clyde were, we're told, armed and extremely dangerous. So why should those 23 cops let James Cagney Syed Farook just get out of the SUV -- heavily armed -- and cross that broad highway unscathed? (Also: pristine highway, no bloodstains or bullets or any other debris.)

There's got to be a shit ton of police dashcam video, and probably other video, that we need to see.

Surveillance-cam video too -- and video from the police helicopter we have now been explicitly informed was there and filming.

Do you think we'll ever see it?

(on edit: "heavily armed" added.)
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:22 pm

MacCruiskeen » 22 Dec 2015 18:36 wrote:Tashfeen Malik fired how many bullets (with a semi-automatic weapon!) through the back window of that SUV, yet could not even stop the police car that was immediately behind her??

Only two bullets even hit that police car at all, and none of them hit the windscreen??

Only one police officer (out of 23!) was even wounded in the "shootout", and then only by a "ricochet", and then not seriously??

The yarn we are being sold is complete bullshit. There was no "shootout". That couple were slaughtered by the cops.

Investigators would tally 380 bullets fired by 23 officers or deputies. Farook and Malik, meanwhile, shot about 75 times.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

At a rough count, there are at least 35 bullet holes in the windscreen alone.

Which is weird because in the aerial footage I saw, both the occupants of the SUV were long dead before the first cop or law enforcement vehicle approached from the front of the car.
stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:34 pm

stickdog99 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:22 pm wrote:Which is weird because in the aerial footage I saw, both the occupants of the SUV were long dead before the first cop or law enforcement vehicle approached from the front of the car.

Yes. And at no point does Sgt Andy Capps ever mention any police vehicle travelling ahead of the couple's SUV. (See the LA Times screed, and others.)

So how and when did those 30-plus bullets hit the SUV's windscreen? Exactly who fired them? Unlike Sgt Andy Capp, they're giving no interviews to the LA Times.

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:50 pm

In the windshield, are those exit or entry holes?

It looks as if there must have been police shooting from the sides, for the side windows to be so thoroughly shot out.

Were there police shooting from all sides? All we hear about is fire from behind the SUV.

Is it possible the 'third suspect on foot' finished off the couple before finally disappearing?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:52 pm

In a police helicopter radio radio message, the pilot mentions that his partner in the helicopter is ready with a rifle, presumably for firing from the air.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:00 am

MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 pm wrote:Was he even armed at all?

I feel like this entire scenario could have all played out very easily without either of them being armed or equipped with anything at all other than the SUV.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Luther Blissett » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:00 am wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 pm wrote:Was he even armed at all?

I feel like this entire scenario could have all played out very easily without either of them being armed or equipped with anything at all other than the SUV.

Yes. We've still seen no evidence whatsoever that either of them ever did anything criminal at all.

It's a blatant frame-up. But I suppose little can be done about it until the new year. I hope to god the family's two lawyers are still on the case, and haven't been frightened off yet.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby elfismiles » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:27 pm

San Bernardino notes from talking with dad who apparently watched copious amounts of live CNN footage as well as later interviews with survivors.

Anyway ... Some notes from what he told me:

Marquez called 911 and was the tipoff for Farook that led cops to there home; told the cops those were his guns. This was presumably before he checked himself into hospital.

A witness with cellphone footage was interviewed and he said it appeared to him the person who fired first was female. First victims were smokers outside the building.

Witnesses from conference survivor (blond woman?) identified female shooter and said that female shooter was more deliberately aiming while male was shooting more randomly.

Farook's cubicle mate interviewed about being in the bathroom during shooting.

My dad thinks that the wife was a trained militant and that just like Marquez and Farook's brother was an arranged wedding.

Searching on YouTube I see several videos of shooting survivors interviewed that I might get around to watching some time to see if I can find any of the stuff my dad saw broadcast.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:10 pm

How could the part about Marquez tipping off the police be true unless Marquez was "in on the plan"?
stickdog99

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:19 pm

http://abc7.com/news/transcript-of-911-call-from-enrique-marquez-released/1127215/

Transcript of 911 call from Enrique Marquez released

Marquez called 911 in distress on Dec. 3.

911 operator: And what's wrong? Why do you feel like you want to kill yourself? What's going on?
Marquez: I don't know. My neighbor. He did the San Bernardino shooting.
911 operator: Your neighbor did what?
Marquez: He did the San Bernardino shooting.
911 operator: Your neighbor was in the San Bernardino shooting? He died or what he was the shooter or what?
Marquez: He was the shooter.
911 operator: He was the shooter?
Marquez: The (expletives) used my gun in the shooting.
911 operator: You said he used your gun?
Marquez: Yes. Oh my god.
911 operator: How do you know it's your gun?
Marquez: They can trace all the guns back to me.
911 operator: It wasn't. How did he get your gun?
Marquez: I couldn't have it at home because I have brothers and then I got moved and then I can't have it around.
911 operator: So you gave him your gun?
Marquez: Only for safe storage.
911 operator: It was in storage?
Marquez: Yeah.
911 operator: How did he get it out of storage?
Marquez: It wasn't in storage. To me, he was reliable enough for him for storage, like to store my gun.
911 operator: Oh, you had him store you gun?
Marquez: Yeah. And then he...Why did he have to do it?
911 operator: What was the guy's name that had your gun?
Marquez: It's Syed Farook.

Later that day, Marquez checked into the UCLA Harbor Medical Center's emergency room. He told medical personnel that his mother called him earlier telling him the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms had been to her house asking about him.

He told medical personnel that he did not normally drink, but had consumed nine bottles of beer prior to his arrival because he was upset, according to the affidavit.

He was then taken to the psychiatric ward and placed on an involuntary hold.

* and check out the comments at that link
Burnt Hill

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Has anyone considered the possibility that Marquez might be the third shooter?
Iamwhomiam

Postby SonicG » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:34 am wrote:Has anyone considered the possibility that Marquez might be the third shooter?

Yes, was just thinking that the other day...Was he really "off limits" to the FBI after he checked himself in for "drinking nine beers"? The primary source of knowledge regarding the largest "terrorist" attack in the US since 9-11, and the feds cannot talk to him for two days?

And they are really trying hard to spin Marquez as leading some dual life, although this article merely juxtaposes how people who knew Marquez saw him and what came out in his confession.
Goofy, friendly guy, or aspiring terrorist: Clashing portrayals of Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino shooter

A wannabe terrorist who immersed himself in radical Islamic teachings.

A conspirator who hatched a plan to blow up Riverside City College students with pipe bombs and sit in the hills above the 91 Freeway, shooting at cars during rush hour.

For Marquez's former boss, Jerry Morgan, it's all hard to believe — hard to reconcile the details laid out in federal court with the kid who checked IDs at Morgan's Tavern a couple of times a month during rock shows. Marquez would sometimes come in when he wasn't working and settle into a spot at the U-shaped bar, nursing a pint of beer and making conversation.

Marquez was the type of guy who coordinated rides for people who had had a little too much to drink and made sure women had a seat at the bar. He wasn't tough or violent, Morgan said. In about four years of knowing Marquez, Morgan never heard him say anything suspicious.

"You just don't ever know someone," Morgan said. "He would have been the last person I would have suspected of doing this…. If this incident hadn't happened, he'd probably be here saying, 'Hey, you gonna buy me a beer?'"

Morgan said he believes Marquez was manipulated and molded by Syed Rizwan Farook, who along with his wife, Tashfeen Malik, carried out the Dec. 2 attack in San Bernardino.

Marquez is impressionable, Morgan said, and perhaps fell into something he didn't know how to escape.

"He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag," Morgan said.

Marquez, who also worked as a security guard at Wal-Mart, met Farook soon after moving to Riverside from El Monte in the mid 2000s. His family settled into a stucco tract home on Tomlinson Avenue, next door to Farook.

Although Farook was four years older, the boys shared a love of working on cars, and before long Farook opened up about his religion. Marquez converted to Islam in 2007. By 2011 he was spending almost all of his time at Farook's house studying radical ideology, according to a complaint charging him with providing support to terrorists.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... story.html

Again, though, what is the magic formula used by these radical Islamic clergymen that could make this guy so committed? Or was he going to do it because he wanted to "make a mark"? The typical Sad Sack gonna show the world that I am special? You would think these are important questions because the implications are that any young impressionable Muslim or convert could easily follow the same path, and probably be much more cold-blooded in their mayhem...

ETA:
Marquez clams up now...
Enrique Marquez Jr., whose interviews with the FBI following the San Bernardino mass shooting were poured into a 36-page affidavit outlining key details leading to the attack, has signed a court document declaring his right to remain silent.
http://www.pe.com/articles/marquez-7902 ... gents.html
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Elvis » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:42 am

Iamwhomiam » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:34 pm wrote:Has anyone considered the possibility that Marquez might be the third shooter?

As I recall, Marquez was working at Walmart that day, a solid alibi.

And yes he now has a public defender, for what that's worth.
Elvis

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Thank you, Elvis. I wonder if he has a twin brother.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Grizzly » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:35 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... ino_shows/
Helicopter footage from San Bernadino shows captured 3rd Shooter wearing body armour?

:shrug:

First I've heard of this: 52:28 2 males removing black clothing at Hunt Lane at the bridge overpass
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion