Mothers should rule the world

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Mothers should rule the world

Postby General Patton » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:47 am wrote:
General Patton » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:36 am wrote:What if the mother's competed with each other through their sons? What would the competition look like?

you're not Irish are you? :P

Nobodies perfect :rofl2
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 pm

*Nobody's* perfect, indeed.

;-)
Belligerent Savant

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:00 pm

well you two haven't met my grandson :)
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby zangtang » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:55 pm

anybody want to try & sketch up a collaborative blueprint for rolling out across five continents over the next 25 yrs?

downside i think is that by then there'll only be one govt - and then it wont make any difference at all.
zangtang

Postby Elvis » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Alice, of course I do take your call seriously, I just couldn't resist pointing out the usual caveat (and that perfect photo clinched it).

One of the great things about the Internet and especially in this regard YouTube, is the great number of animal videos from all over the world. This has revealed some startling things. One favorite theme is females (usually) of predator species adopting the young of species the predator would normally prey upon for food. The phenomenon doesn't seem isolated, either; there are 1000s of these videos online, you can watch them all day long. Once the motherhood instinct kicks in, it's all Love.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby AlicetheKurious » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Elvis » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 pm wrote:Alice, of course I do take your call seriously, I just couldn't resist pointing out the usual caveat (and that perfect photo clinched it).

One of the great things about the Internet and especially in this regard YouTube, is the great number of animal videos from all over the world. This has revealed some startling things. One favorite theme is females (usually) of predator species adopting the young of species the predator would normally prey upon for food. The phenomenon doesn't seem isolated, either; there are 1000s of these videos online, you can watch them all day long. Once the motherhood instinct kicks in, it's all Love.

But that love can express itself in pretty terrifying and impressive ways, when a mother's protective instinct kicks in. The whole world needs that, now. We need the real Isis.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:33 pm

zangtang » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:55 pm wrote:anybody want to try & sketch up a collaborative blueprint for rolling out across five continents over the next 25 yrs?

downside i think is that by then there'll only be one govt - and then it wont make any difference at all.

And all the coastal cities will be partially submerged. Not that this should dissuade the new mother-led global Dark Mountain Project a few miles inland.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby slomo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:39 pm

AlicetheKurious » 10 Dec 2015 13:26 wrote:
Elvis » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 pm wrote:Alice, of course I do take your call seriously, I just couldn't resist pointing out the usual caveat (and that perfect photo clinched it).

But that love can express itself in pretty terrifying and impressive ways, when a mother's protective instinct kicks in. The whole world needs that, now. We need the real Isis.

For those of you who lend some credence to woo-woo theories around memetic engineering and related ideas (remember Hugh's KWH theories, which he kind of took to an insane level of literalism, but I think from a metaphysical perspective he may been onto something): do you think the choice of "ISIS" as the (western translation of) a name for a terrorist group was an intentional attempt to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis? Alice (or anybody), what is the etymology/origin of that specific name/abbreviation? It's kind of strange that "Isis" is now associated with extremely lethal terrorist activity.
slomo

Postby Joao » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:04 pm

slomo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:39 pm wrote:do you think the choice of "ISIS" as the (western translation of) a name for a terrorist group was an intentional attempt to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis?

It surely factored into the Joycean aspirations of some MIC social engineer, but I think the fact that it rhymes with (and hence constantly evokes) the term "crisis" was probably more important. Much like 9/11 and the American emergency telephone number.

Edited to correct quote tags.
Last edited by Joao on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joao

Postby AlicetheKurious » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 pm

slomo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:do you think the choice of "ISIS" as the (western translation of) a name for a terrorist group was an intentional attempt to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis? Alice (or anybody), what is the etymology/origin of that specific name/abbreviation? It's kind of strange that "Isis" is now associated with extremely lethal terrorist activity.

Not to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis, but to desecrate what she represents. Also a Masonic inside joke, or code.

As for the terrorist proxies, the name under which they first emerged was in Arabic, and means Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant ("Dawla Islameya fel 'Iraq wal Sham") a very awkward name in Arabic, with a nonsensical acronym, "Daesh". As I've mentioned before, acronyms are very, very rare in Arabic, unlike in the West, and especially in the US. From its earliest emergence, the group was greeted with skepticism by Arabs, many of whom have noted that they're not in the least Islamic, nor a state, and how the heck have these losers been able to get all those weapons and fancy watches and brand-new trucks, and how have they been able to take over strategic parts of Iraq and Syria without ever, once, being filmed actually fighting the armies of either? All their videos show them parading in empty areas or murdering or torturing civilians, most of whom are already tied up and helpless.

But in English, the name was announced as "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria", with the acronym "ISIS", both of which were credible to Western audiences. As was their supposed "Islamic" self-identification, and all the other outlandish claims about them.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby slomo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm

AlicetheKurious » 10 Dec 2015 14:24 wrote:
slomo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:do you think the choice of "ISIS" as the (western translation of) a name for a terrorist group was an intentional attempt to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis? Alice (or anybody), what is the etymology/origin of that specific name/abbreviation? It's kind of strange that "Isis" is now associated with extremely lethal terrorist activity.

Not to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis, but to desecrate what she represents. Also a Masonic inside joke, or code.

As for the terrorist proxies, the name under which they first emerged was in Arabic, and means Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant ("Dawla Islameya fel 'Iraq wal Sham") a very awkward name in Arabic, with a nonsensical acronym, "Daesh". As I've mentioned before, acronyms are very, very rare in Arabic, unlike in the West, and especially in the US. From its earliest emergence, the group was greeted with skepticism by Arabs, many of whom have noted that they're not in the least Islamic, nor a state, and how the heck have these losers been able to get all those weapons and fancy watches and brand-new trucks, and how have they been able to take over strategic parts of Iraq and Syria without ever, once, being filmed actually fighting the armies of either? All their videos show them parading in empty areas or murdering or torturing civilians, most of whom are already tied up and helpless.

But in English, the name was announced as "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria", with the acronym "ISIS", both of which were credible to Western audiences. As was their supposed "Islamic" self-identification, and all the other outlandish claims about them.

Thanks, Alice. This only reinforces my conjecture that the choice of "ISIS" was a deliberate attempt to memetically conflate "Isis" with destruction. Also, I agree, desecration is a better word.
slomo

Postby brekin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Mothers should rule the world? Ah, that's already been done.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AlicetheKurious » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 am

slomo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:29 am wrote:This only reinforces my conjecture that the choice of "ISIS" was a deliberate attempt to memetically conflate "Isis" with destruction. Also, I agree, desecration is a better word.

It is more than a better word. It is key to understanding what they are doing. If I had to describe the seemingly multifaceted agenda of the current global elite in a single word, that would be it.

desecrate
1. to divest of sacred or hallowed character or office.
2. to divert from a sacred to a profane use or purpose.
3. to treat with sacrilege; profane.

That is their ultimate purpose: to desecrate everything. Everything. To take the Meaning out of everything, leaving behind nothing but hollow shells, into which they can put whatever they want, and use them as weapons against us. Their target, through their various proxies, is anything that humanity has ever held sacred, or that reflects the divine.
AlicetheKurious

Postby guruilla » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:45 pm

When I saw this thread I got a knot in my stomach.

And now I'm going to risk becoming the most hated person at the forum and say:

:signwhut:

slomo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:39 pm wrote:For those of you who lend some credence to woo-woo theories around memetic engineering and related ideas (remember Hugh's KWH theories, which he kind of took to an insane level of literalism, but I think from a metaphysical perspective he may been onto something): do you think the choice of "ISIS" as the (western translation of) a name for a terrorist group was an intentional attempt to hijack the energy of the goddess Isis? Alice (or anybody), what is the etymology/origin of that specific name/abbreviation? It's kind of strange that "Isis" is now associated with extremely lethal terrorist activity.

Isis: The British Women Supporters Unveiled

Secret cell of British Muslim women encouraging others to join Islamic State exposed

Apparently sisters are fighting both sides:
'This is revenge for the Yazidi girls': How three brave female fighters killed 10 ISIS jihadis a day on the frontline in Iraq
All-female fighting unit is stemming the tide of ISIS' ethnic cleansing of Yazidis in Mount Sinjar, northern Iraq
Women left behind lives in Turkey and smuggle themselves into Kurdistan to take revenge for Yazidi murders
At the peak of the fighting, the AK47-wielding women were shooting dead up to 10 ISIS insurgents a day
They said they have found drugs on jihadis they have captured and killed, taken to pluck up courage on the battlefield
They said Islamic extremists are frightened of being killed by a woman and denied 'Jannah' or paradise after death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3u4axkKoS

As for mothers ruling the world, it was my impression that they already do.

You'd think no one on this thread had a mother! I loved mine, she was a good friend to me in adult life and until she died; only after she died was it safe for me to start to really see the damage she inflicted on me in childhood (due to damage done to her). I am almost 50 and still not recovered from it.

So the notion that mother-energy is all nurturing, unconditional love is insane. Kali is just as much a female archetype as Isis.

The undirected violence in our current society can every bit be laid at the door of women as men, and the reason for that (one of them anyway) is simple: we all had mothers.

I know I have thrown LdM around a lot lately, including the below material, but it's more relevant here than anywhere.

It is men who join the military to appeal to women as brave heroes who will save them, who respond to recruiting posters saying “Women of Britain Say ‘GO!”, who claim “all women like to hear of men fighting and facing danger”13 and who go to their death in battle with one word, “Mom,” on their lips. Mothers today may not send their sons forth to battle with the adjuration “Come back with your shield or on it” as did Spartan mothers, but in fantasy many soldiers still hear the inner voices of their mothers saying to them: “Grow up and be a MAN”—i.e., kill or be killed.14

War leaders know the Killer Motherland group-fantasy that moves men to war, and repeat it endlessly before and during wars. Hitler spoke of German devotion to their Mutterland thousands of times in his speeches, saying “I promise you the sacrifice of 10 million German youth” to Germania. Hitler said he was literally married to Germania: “Marriage is not for me and never will be. My only bride is my Motherland,”15 and this is the reason he did not marry any other woman. (This was an old idea for the military—before modern mass armies, soldiers were usually prohibited from marrying, since they were considered as wed to their Motherlands and units.)16 Goebbels confirmed that “the entire people loves him because it feels safe in his hands like a child in the arms of a mother.”

Hitler’s conviction that he got his power from his mother was so literal that he kept pictures near his desks of both his actual mother, Klara, and of Medusa, whose gaze turned people into stone. Hitler said of the painting of Medusa, “They are the eyes of my mother!”17 Medusa was so deadly that one look from her could kill you. Hitler endlessly practiced before a mirror so his eyes would be killing “mother-eyes” like those of his own deeply depressed mother. Staring at his Nazi soldiers, Hitler could empower them also to be fused with the powerful Killer Mother, saying, “I want to see again in the eyes of youth the gleam of the beast!”

The Origins of War in Child Abuse by Lloyd deMause
http://psychohistory.com/books/the-orig ... otherland/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Islamic terrorists today regularly report their mothers brought them up to be a suicide bomber, a martyr, even picking which son should die and which must remain alive to support her in her old age.18 One mother of a Palestinian suicide bomber who had blown himself to bits told the reporter “with resolutely cheerful countenance,” “I was very happy when I heard. To be a martyr, that’s something. Very few people can do it. I prayed to thank God. I know my son is close to me.”19 Since he had been about to graduate from the university—that is, about to separate from his mother, to be independent, the mother felt she was about to “lose” him and preferred that he be “with” her in memory, and he himself felt “If I blow myself up and become a martyr, I’ll finally be loved by my mother.” They consciously think suicide will finally give them love from Allah, but they unconsciously think it will give them love from Mother.20

On the flip side, it's true, I think, what LdM writes, that the greatest change in human existence can only come about through mothers loving their children more. (I'll try and find the quote, that's if I haven't been burned at the stake before then.) But this is because it's only through a healthy attachment to their mothers in those formative first 2 years that children, male and female, can grow up sane and whole.

The other thing is, men make lousy leaders because they have been so severely damaged by the lack of a healthy mother attachment ~ which means they remain psychically bonded to their mothers for life, like Hitler. It's not because men make lousy leaders, per se. Is the solution really to give up on men and ask women to take up that burden?

Meanwhile, what are us guys to be doing in this perfect world, while our maters rule over us?
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby zangtang » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:52 pm

plotting revolution whilst cleaning the toilets.....................
zangtang

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion