Mothers should rule the world

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Mothers should rule the world

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 pm

semper occultus » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 pm wrote:the synchro-mystic Matthew deLooze did some stuff on the Shock & Awe symbolism...

The Yellow Brick Road Meets Indiana Jones & The Temple of Moab

Very interesting. It seems increasingly hard to refute that certain elites are communicating with each other using symbols, especially related to Masonry.

Last summer, they were answered in the language they understand. The celebrations for the New Suez Canal in Egypt ended with a musical extravaganza, including an excerpt from the opera Aida. That was interesting in itself, but more of a direct political message. What struck many was that the backdrop for the show, ostensibly a ship, in keeping with the occasion, appeared to be a huge, stylized upside-down pyramid, with its tip buried in the Earth, topped with an immense 'key of life' instead of the Masonic eye. This was interpreted as a message of defiance to Egypt's enemies, and perhaps a mockery of their predilection for occult symbols.

"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby PufPuf93 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:39 pm

semper occultus » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:51 pm wrote:the synchro-mystic Matthew deLooze did some stuff on the Shock & Awe symbolism...

Thank you Alice for cueing on what I noticed and the excellent exposition.

From the link provided by Semper Occultus:

"I wrote an article a short while ago, The Yellow Brick Road Leads to Ur, in which I suggested that the invasion of Iraq was manipulated, via members of secret societies, to include the theft of ancient artifacts from Iraqi museums. In turn these artifacts were used in rituals that took place in a specially erected tent, or tabernacle, by western forces. The tent was located in the ancient city of Ur in Iraq. I suggested the ritual could be the ‘Return of the Shekinah’ and that slick trickery was used in naming the military operation ‘Shock n Awe’ as a covert way of actually announcing that the ritual was to take place and that the term ‘MOAB’ (Mother of All Bombs etc) was also a covert symbolic announcement."

So we can add MOAB to ISIS and Shock and Awe.

There is more related material at a cited Mathew deLooze link.

http://dev.oneballmedia.com/2004/08/23/ ... ads-to-ur/

The use of these ancient terms and symbols are conscious and unconscious dog whistles in propaganda heard differentially by different breeds of dogs (target audiences).

I think they are very deliberate. They are part and parcel of the pageantry of war.
PufPuf93

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 pm

AlicetheKurious » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 pm wrote:
It is striking that, at the same time "Isis" rose up in Egypt to defeat the MB, "ISIS" appeared out of the smoking ruins of Iraq. That's what got me thinking: how the Zio-American empire takes words and concepts that have great meaning, and literally desecrates them, so they mean the opposite. And now, you've provided another example, of how "Shock and Awe" can be heard as "Shakinah", and made to mean the exact opposite.

That started me thinking about all sorts of things, like "Pussy Riot" being considered "feminist heroines" because they put on a blasphemous show inside a Russian Orthodox church, and speaking of churches, about how the Catholic Church has been irrevocably associated in many people's minds with child sexual abuse. The Jewish religious faith has been substituted for a savage lust for land, and nothing else. Similarly, Islam is being buried under a monstrous golem that has trampled it into the ground, along with millions of helpless innocents. These observations, and many more, have been slowly incubating inside me, culminating in the question, "is there anything sacred, anything at all, that is not being attacked and profaned and dragged into the mud, and transformed into its opposite?" It's becoming increasingly clear that the answer is "no".

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose:

Santa Claus wrote:[...] The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honoured and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage labourers.

The bourgeoisie has torn away from the family its sentimental veil, and has reduced the family relation to a mere money relation.

The bourgeoisie has disclosed how it came to pass that the brutal display of vigour in the Middle Ages, which reactionaries so much admire, found its fitting complement in the most slothful indolence. It has been the first to show what man’s activity can bring about. It has accomplished wonders far surpassing Egyptian pyramids, Roman aqueducts, and Gothic cathedrals; it has conducted expeditions that put in the shade all former Exoduses of nations and crusades.

The bourgeoisie cannot exist without constantly revolutionising the instruments of production, and thereby the relations of production, and with them the whole relations of society. Conservation of the old modes of production in unaltered form, was, on the contrary, the first condition of existence for all earlier industrial classes. Constant revolutionising of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones. All fixed, fast-frozen relations, with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions, are swept away, all new-formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.

[...]

But the process is accelerating and intensifying, yes. (He predicted that too, of course.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby AlicetheKurious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Marx was indeed right about a lot of things. But this...no.

MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:51 am wrote:All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.

Deliberately engineered mass perceptions are not "real", and a brainwashed mind is not sober.

This really, really made me sick. Not just the behaviour of the frenzied mobs, but the name, "Black Friday." They've deliberately and maliciously hijacked the name of a sacred day of the Christian calendar, which is traditionally (in Orthodox churches) spent in prayer and fasting and contemplation, and are trying to associate it with this obscene ritual worship of Mammon.

"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby Nordic » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:44 pm

This is turning into very good RI thread. The reason I've always come here.

I thought the same thing about the theft of antiquities from the Iraqi museum and stated it here. I will forthwith check out that link.

Also, yes, Black Friday. Trying to explain that to my kid is difficult. The name, the ritual of it, what it ends up representing byes fascinated by it. And a lot of these things. Never should have let him watch The Matrix back when he was 10.

Having said all that I hope I don't jinx the thread!

Carry on.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 pm

I just realized that I am perhaps guilty of profaning this thread by inserting the Gif of Sarah Palin early on. It was meant as a joke but now I wish I could take it back!
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Elvis » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Very good thread, yes. I stand by my post of the Hillary & Chelsea photo because, as it demonstrates, Clinton's motherhood is part of her sales pitch.

(I'm unclear about which village raised Chelsea.)
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby semper occultus » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:24 pm

semper occultus

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 pm

PufPuf93 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:39 pm wrote:
semper occultus » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:51 pm wrote:the synchro-mystic Matthew deLooze did some stuff on the Shock & Awe symbolism...

Thank you Alice for cueing on what I noticed and the excellent exposition.

From the link provided by Semper Occultus:

"I wrote an article a short while ago, The Yellow Brick Road Leads to Ur, in which I suggested that the invasion of Iraq was manipulated, via members of secret societies, to include the theft of ancient artifacts from Iraqi museums. In turn these artifacts were used in rituals that took place in a specially erected tent, or tabernacle, by western forces. The tent was located in the ancient city of Ur in Iraq. I suggested the ritual could be the ‘Return of the Shekinah’ and that slick trickery was used in naming the military operation ‘Shock n Awe’ as a covert way of actually announcing that the ritual was to take place and that the term ‘MOAB’ (Mother of All Bombs etc) was also a covert symbolic announcement."

So we can add MOAB to ISIS and Shock and Awe.

There is more related material at a cited Mathew deLooze link.

http://dev.oneballmedia.com/2004/08/23/ ... ads-to-ur/

The use of these ancient terms and symbols are conscious and unconscious dog whistles in propaganda heard differentially by different breeds of dogs (target audiences).

I think they are very deliberate. They are part and parcel of the pageantry of war.

I thought this thread might be the best context in which to discuss current motherfucking bullshit:

U.S. drops ‘MOAB,’ a ‘Mother of All Bombs,’ in Afghanistan
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:19 pm

stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:56 pm wrote:
I thought this thread might be the best context in which to discuss current motherfucking bullshit:

The words "sledgehammer" and "nut" come to mind. But Mother Russia will have got the message.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 pm

MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:19 pm wrote:

The words "sledgehammer" and "nut" come to mind. But Mother Russia will have got the message.

Yes, as far as foreign affairs concern the wielder of the sledgehammer, Mother Russia and their ally in the "cradle of civilization" Syria are the intended psy-warfare targets. That the chief US nut glorifies this exercise in prickwaving the same day as signing a bill to fuck over Planned Parenthood sends a clear message about just how much he values real mothers.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby Blue » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:57 pm

stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:44 pm wrote:
MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:19 pm wrote:

That the chief US nut glorifies this exercise in prickwaving the same day as signing a bill to fuck over Planned Parenthood sends a clear message about just how much he values real mothers.

No fucking shit. God damned percentage of PP $ for abortion = THREE. I guess I'll out myself here and admit I'm female and used PP in college. Saved my fucking life.

These numbers show why Planned Parenthood® is one of the nation’s leading providers of
high-quality, affordable health care for women, men and young people, and the nation’s largest
provider of sex education.
• Number of years Planned Parenthood has provided women, men, and young people with
the education, information, and services needed to make responsible choices about sex and
reproduction: 99
• Number of women, men, and young people worldwide provided with sexual and reproductive
health care, education and outreach by Planned Parenthood in a single year: 4,970,000
• Number of these clients served by Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers
in the U.S.: 2,470,000
• Number of these clients served by Planned Parenthood affiliate educational programs
and outreach: 1,500,000
• Number of these clients served by PPFA-supported partners in 12 developing countries:
more than 1,000,000
• Number of Planned Parenthood affiliates: 59 (with a presence in all 50 states and the District
of Columbia)
• Number of Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers: more than 650
• Percentage of Planned Parenthood health care patients
• age 20 and older: 84
• with incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level: 75
• who receive services to prevent unintended pregnancy: 80
• Estimated number of unintended pregnancies averted by Planned Parenthood
contraceptive services in a single year: 579,000
• Estimated number of abortions averted by Planned Parenthood contraceptive services
in a single year: 197,000
• Percentage of all Planned Parenthood health services that are contraceptive services: 31
Percentage of all Planned Parenthood health services that are abortion services: 3
• Percentage increase in Planned Parenthood male clients from 2003 to 2013: 99
• Visits to http://www.plannedparenthood.org in a single year: 60 million
• Number of Planned Parenthood activists, supporters, and donors: more than 8,500,000
• Percentage of Planned Parenthood annual expenses ($1,237,300,000) spent on
client services, education, and research: 82
Blue

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Blue » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:57 pm wrote:No fucking shit. God damned percentage of PP $ for abortion = THREE. I guess I'll out myself here and admit I'm female and used PP in college. Saved my fucking life.

These numbers show why Planned Parenthood® is one of the nation’s leading providers of
high-quality, affordable health care for women, men and young people, and the nation’s largest
provider of sex education.
• Number of years Planned Parenthood has provided women, men, and young people with
the education, information, and services needed to make responsible choices about sex and
reproduction: 99
• Number of women, men, and young people worldwide provided with sexual and reproductive
health care, education and outreach by Planned Parenthood in a single year: 4,970,000
• Number of these clients served by Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers
in the U.S.: 2,470,000
• Number of these clients served by Planned Parenthood affiliate educational programs
and outreach: 1,500,000
• Number of these clients served by PPFA-supported partners in 12 developing countries:
more than 1,000,000
• Number of Planned Parenthood affiliates: 59 (with a presence in all 50 states and the District
of Columbia)
• Number of Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers: more than 650
• Percentage of Planned Parenthood health care patients
• age 20 and older: 84
• with incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level: 75
• who receive services to prevent unintended pregnancy: 80
• Estimated number of unintended pregnancies averted by Planned Parenthood
contraceptive services in a single year: 579,000
• Estimated number of abortions averted by Planned Parenthood contraceptive services
in a single year: 197,000
• Percentage of all Planned Parenthood health services that are contraceptive services: 31
Percentage of all Planned Parenthood health services that are abortion services: 3
• Percentage increase in Planned Parenthood male clients from 2003 to 2013: 99
• Visits to http://www.plannedparenthood.org in a single year: 60 million
• Number of Planned Parenthood activists, supporters, and donors: more than 8,500,000
• Percentage of Planned Parenthood annual expenses ($1,237,300,000) spent on
client services, education, and research: 82

After college, when my wife and I were dating, there were multiple times I took her to our local PP. Not for anything literally lifesaving, but it really helped my wife through some tough times both physically and economically. It wasn't until the third time I sat in their waiting room that I realized this quiet, unassuming, helpful place was the same organization being harassed by the 'Moral Majority' for that microscopic part of their budget. So infuriating!
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Previous

Return to General Discussion