Mass sexual assaults in Cologne

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Mass sexual assaults in Cologne

Postby jakell » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 am

Searcher08 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:41 pm wrote:
jakell » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:30 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:16 pm wrote:
American Dream » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:09 am wrote:When and if such groups of white men are accused of such acts, I may read of it in the mainstream press with some implication of sexist behavior but almost never as an essentialized trait of whiteness or "Americanhood". Your mileage may vary.

There is a connection here which is not being made.

Do you think there should be biting criticism of Salafist Islam?

I really wonder how many of the Pakistani men who appear to have been involved in the Rotherham mess were the products of an extremely misogynistic Saudi-funded Wahabbi education?
Why does the progressive left look on criticism of Islam as inherently bad?

If only to avoid the standard tiresome responses to criticism of other cultures, I come from a different angle and ask what it was that made our own usually adequate services completely unable to deal with this particular instance, even though it got brought to their attention several times over the years.

What the offenders initially brought to the situation is also important though, but that can't really be altered, just our own reaction to it

From what I saw, it was attenuation of the signals once within the boundary of the social services organisations. FWIW my experience of these organisations is that they are very poor at responding to something outside a very narrow set of often pre-moulded "Use Cases". The response to novelty is to reject it by degrading the signal, generally through a series of attenuating widely space meetings of multiple committees. Many of the people within these social services play avoiding responsibility games a la "Yes, Prime Minister" where one of the most valued skills is making things NOT happen and avoiding anything stinky landing on one's own lawn.

I imagine also that anytime something like this persists, there is a "national security" force somewhere in the ecosystem - I imagine there is an Afghan drugs connection somewhere.

This degree of compartmentalisation was addressed quite well after the Laming Report (following the Victoria Climbie incident**), so there would have been less tendency for things to tidily disappear within the boundary of one particular organisation. This was a classic example of multi-agency involvement so we can't so easily blame one particular structure and where we would need to invent an even larger conspiracy to perform that cover up.

Really though, I can't really see such a thing here, except maybe in the very later stages where the cat was completely out of the bag and higher up people were covering their backs. In the earlier stages there seem to have been plenty of eyes on the problem, descriptions of it, and moves to tackle it quite well covered in the Jay Report, but these all seemed to peter out.
I'm more looking towards whether there is a simple organic reason why this particular issue kept getting repeatedly swept under the carpet. Even nowadays, after several years, people are uncomfortable talking about it compared to Saville for instance, it's like that sweeping is still necessary for some reason.

**ETA. Actually, I put aside the use of the word 'incident' earlier as a rather diminutive expression, and really I shouldn't use it here either, especially as it was such a pivotal case. What happened to Victoria Climbie was a long series of horrific abuses, and I think that it is because it is a singular case that I described it thus, whereas the Rotherham issue is of a considerably larger scale
Last edited by jakell on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:48 am

Also note, this narrative that positions sexual abuse as foreign to our culture, also positions that abuse as an attack on our culture. Violence against girls and women, in other words, is positioned as an attack on an us, with this “us” evoking the subject with progressive values. This is a very traditional form of sexism: which understands sexual violence against women to be not really about power over women, or even not really about women. Her wounds are covered up and covered over as a “wound to our sensitivities,” as if violence against her is really directed at us. An us that is: white and male.

Indeed the fact that many progressive centers and movements have covered up and covered over sexual harassment and sexual violence is not coincidental. I know of women who have been told that if they complain about the violence directed against them by self-defined progressive men of the left that they would be betraying the cause. It would be the end of the party! This is why anti-feminism is so central to progressive politics: feminists become identified with the state, as bureaucracy, as a repressive apparatus, as imposing moral norms on those who would otherwise be free radicals. This is why feminism is so often dismissed as moralising. And this is what it means for equality to become understood as a progressive value: so much abuse and harassment can take place because the assumption of equality enables the abuse of power to be masked (as if having sex with your students is a form of egalitarianism – yes I have even heard this claim).

https://feministkilljoys.com/2016/05/30 ... ve-racism/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:01 pm

White Supremacy and White Patriarchy in Today’s Poland

When the activist Joanna Grabarczyk from the organization HejtStop which fights against online hate speech reported some Facebook posts written by Mariusz Pudzianowski, a well-known MMA (martial arts) fighter and owner of a transport company, to a District Prosecutor’s Office in Warsaw

(Pudzianowski had written, among others: I have no pity – this human trash!!! I should be there!! I’d gladly use a baseball bat, zero tolerance!!! Folks, what tolerance??? I no longer have tolerance for this human trash-and they dare to call themselves human beings!!!!!” — and he meant migrants who were trying to get on trucks in Calais in order to reach the British coast)

the outraged Pudzianowski described her in another Facebook post as a ”frustrated woman with low self-esteem who is causing harm to normal people.”

As to Kukiz, he sarcastically wrote on his Facebook wall: ”If I were her, I would also be dreaming about immigrants in the context of the New Year’s Eve.” When his post met with disapproval from, among others, the popular journalist Monika Olejnik and the TV presenter Tomasz Kammel, Kukiz mockingly stated:

I did not intend to offend Joanna Grabarczyk. I assumed that racial barriers did not exist for someone as open and tolerant as her.

It is clear that Kukiz exploited the powerful stereotypical image of the white woman rejected by white men and therefore seeking solace in real or fantasized encounters with non-white men: an image obviously based on the assumption that white men occupy the highest rank in the hierarchy of sexual attractiveness.

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2016/0 ... ys-poland/
American Dream

Postby zangtang » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:43 am

Which we do.
- and if you got it, slap 'em in the face with it.
zangtang

Postby semper occultus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 am

...oh dear...all rather embarrassing for BBC's flagship Newsnight current affairs progaramme run by ex Guardian luvvie Ian Katz..... a member of one of their 2 mascot refugee families has got into a bit of bother with the Newcastle constabulary ....

Three Syrian men deny sex assault in Newcastle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138

Three Syrian men have appeared in court accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a park in Newcastle. Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, have pleaded not guilty.

A 16-year-old-boy, understood to be Syrian, has also been charged with sexual assault. It is not known if he has entered a plea yet.
Mr Badreddin came to the UK from Jordan last November under the government's refugee resettlement programme. He and his family were judged to be vulnerable by the UN refugee agency.

The three adults charged in connection with the alleged incident on 10 May have been released on bail. Their trial has been set for 26 September. Mr Alfrouh has also been charged with sexually assaulting a second 14-year-old girl, to which he has pleaded not guilty. The case of the 16 year old will be heard separately by a youth court.

Screened and vetted

Mr Badreddin is one of 1,602 Syrians who have arrived in the UK under the resettlement programme. The scheme was designed to bring vulnerable Syrian refugees directly from refugee camps in the Middle East to the UK. Those arriving have been screened and vetted by the UN. The scheme will see 20,000 refugees come to Britain over the next four years.

The BBC's Newsnight has been following the progress of Syrian refugees and reporter John Sweeney says that although the case is at an early stage, police are concerned that the charges could raise tensions between locals and Syrian refugees in Newcastle.
semper occultus

Postby American Dream » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:40 am

How lucky we are that Christians and native born white people don't rape!
American Dream

Postby Sounder » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:33 pm

A person should not get away with implying that there is no difference between culturally integrated folk whether Christian, white or whatever, and folk that are desperate conflict traumatized victims of NED led destabilization operations, without at least a little push back.

Sorry AD but we are not all White and Christian and the Muslim record for treatment of women is known to be disrespectful. We moved away from the man/boy love thing of Plato's Republic and have no reason to accept the new Afgan social elite style of boy love for the EU or anywhere else Soros wants to send his traumatized victims.

If a person is upset because they cannot swim in the local pool anymore because of others pissing in it and harassing the lightly clad women, that does not make them a fascist. Dig?
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby backtoiam » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Sounder » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:33 pm wrote:A person should not get away with implying that there is no difference between culturally integrated folk whether Christian, white or whatever, and folk that are desperate conflict traumatized victims of NED led destabilization operations, without at least a little push back.

Sorry AD but we are not all White and Christian and the Muslim record for treatment of women is known to be disrespectful. We moved away from the man/boy love thing of Plato's Republic and have no reason to accept the new Afgan social elite style of boy love for the EU or anywhere else Soros wants to send his traumatized victims.

If a person is upset because they cannot swim in the local pool anymore because of others pissing in it and harassing the lightly clad women, that does not make them a fascist. Dig?

Thank you Sounder. You saved me the trouble of having to reply. I'm sort of worn out with people acting like white is not a color. AD why is "white" not a color? Serious question.

Well, I be damned. There is a white crayon in the box.

"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby American Dream » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:45 pm

You both missed the point. Not sure why, but you did.
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:59 pm

The entire discourse on refugees and migrants is suffused with racism. When Americans and Europeans live overseas, they are called expatriates – not migrants. It is the darker bodies who are migrants and refugees. These dark bodies are seen as a threat to the ‘white nations’ of Europe and North America. Could there be any other way to understand the ferocious rhetoric that emanates from the Atlantic states? There is no real refugee crisis. There is, however, a crisis of humanism in Europe and North America.

--Vijay Prashad

http://www.alternet.org/world/refugees- ... s-humanity
American Dream

Postby Nordic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:04 am

Anyone in Canada know anything about this?

We were promised young families with cute toddlers and instead we were given horny obnoxious unmarried men who like to grope teenage girls. WTF.

But yeah if you point this out you risk being called "racist".
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby American Dream » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:16 am

This perspective makes sense to me:

https://thecharnelhouse.org/2016/06/22/ ... -ideology/

On the ideology of “anti-Islamophobia”

However, racism does undeniably exist, and one of its manifestations is the rejection of poor immigrant “Muslims.” The anti-Islam discourse of the FN, the Bloc Identitaire,* and PEGIDA is merely the tree hiding the forest: these groups are nothing but racists clamoring for immigrants to go home. They probably see the cultural argument as somehow more respectable than the old racist crap involving supposedly innate traits (Blacks are like this, Arabs are like that, etc.). These movements’ strategy also enables them to cast a wider net, especially by exploiting the genuine rise of radical Islam for their racist ends. They generally stick to such more honorable arguments as the defense of secularism or the fight against sexism, but they view immigration as the fundamental problem and consider all immigrants (poor, naturally) undesirable, whether they’re Muslim or not.

Like xenophobia, racism is a tool rulers use against the ruled. In the words of Fredy Perlman: “The American settler-invaders had recourse to an instrument that was not a new invention like the guillotine, but was just as lethal. This instrument would later be called Racism, and it would become embedded in nationalist practice… People who had abandoned their villages and families, who were forgetting their languages and losing their cultures, who were all but depleted of their sociability, were manipulated into considering their skin color a substitute for all they had lost.” “Racism had initially been one among several methods of mobilizing colonial armies, and… it did not supplant the other methods but rather supplemented them.”5 By creating categories, divisions could be used to prevent or crush rebellions and social struggles. That was what the French government did in Algeria when it granted French citizenship to “indigenous Jews” in 1870 (Crémieux decree), arbitrarily separating them from “indigenous Muslims.” Likewise in former Yugoslavia, “religious persuasion” was used to put down social struggles through the manufacturing of a nonexistent “Muslim nationality” to turn against each other people who had until then lived together.

As one would expect, racial divisions function most effectively during crises, when incomes plummet and jobs become scarce. The FN cultivated these issues to win over what used to be the Left’s working-class strongholds. Even in periods of full employment, the State and the media have always tended to fuel xenophobia and encourage stigmatization of each successive wave of immigrant workers (“Polacks,” “macaronis,” “spics,” “dagos,” etc.). Whatever the state of the economy, such divisions had less effect in workplaces, where proletarian solidarity prevailed over prejudice and everyone worked and fought side-by-side. Or at least that’s how it used to be.

The problem with the word “Islamophobia” lies not so much in the concept itself but in the way it is used for manipulative purposes. Similarly, the notion of anti-Semitism becomes manipulative when the term is presented as equivalent to anti-Zionism and ultimately “Judeophobia,” based on the claim that criticism of Zionism necessarily indicates a racist attitude towards “Jews” rather than a critique of the colonial character of the confessional state of Israel.

The aim of political Islam, according to Claude Guillon, is to turn Islamophobia into “an ideological weapon of war against atheism”6 and, more generally, a propaganda vehicle for the Muslim religion. The position of far-left anti-Islamophobes regarding political Islam is, to say the least, ambivalent. They want to bar any criticism of the Muslim religion, a practice they say is racist. This moralizing outlook reveals a lack of analysis of how political Islam has evolved in the world since the 1979 Iranian revolution and, for some, a denial of its very existence. Nor does jihadism disconcert these anti-Islamophobes. After each attack perpetrated by jihadists in Europe — adding to their long list of atrocities, especially on the African continent and in the Middle East — they worry mainly that it might lead to fresh outbreaks of “Islamophobia” and repressive measures, with good reason. So they ascribe sole responsibility to Western imperialism. For instance, they claim that the attacks in Paris on November 13, 2015 were strictly a consequence of the wars led by the French state in Iraq, Libya, Mali, etc. Obviously, France has a stake in the geopolitics playing out in the Middle East and Africa. But these alone cannot explain the emergence and persistence of the Islamic State7 or Boko Haram. Anti-Islamophobes rely on these kinds of discourse to avoid going into the real involvement of radical Islam in the attacks, here and abroad, and to deny their perpetrators any capacity for initiative, to the point of exonerating the Kouachi brothers or Coulibaly, so-called “proletarians of immigrant descent.” This victimizing ideology assigns individuals and groups to not only a specific identity (women, “racialized,” etc.) but a fixed status as oppressed victims whose choices and practices, however reactionary, must not be criticized. Such ideological positions obscure the counterrevolutionary nature of radical Islam, which in recent years has gained significant ground in western Europe (not to mention North Africa and the Middle East), although remaining a minority compared with the population of religious Muslims at large. Formerly uncommon or even nonexistent, radical Islam, and particularly Salafism, its most common form today, has become widespread.

For these worthy anti-Islamophobes, the issue is quite simple: the Muslim religion must be viewed with exceptional benevolence as the “religion of the oppressed.” They apparently forget that social control is the function of all religions and that political Islam in particular proclaims everywhere its determination to keep tight control over the society it intends to govern. In certain poor urban neighborhoods, Salafism is sufficiently entrenched to exert social control. In fact, during the 2005 riots, Salafists actually attempted to restore order in some suburbs. This trend has developed against a backdrop of economic crisis marked by rising mass unemployment, offensives against wages and shrinking State social policies. To replace the latter as a means to hold sway over the population, the Salafists succeeded in setting up networks of mutual economic assistance.

We must not to lose sight of this role played by religions. “A religion is actually a set of metaphysical beliefs possessing very specific, inherent rules of life based on tradition and morality, to which the individual must adhere. This is a social relationship, a form of obedience training imposed on each individual and on the masses as a whole. Its functions include justifying the ruling power, guaranteeing tradition and the established order and, more generally, ensuring a degree of social ‘pacification.’ This is achieved through an organicist interpretation of society, a glorification of hierarchy, and the rejection of individual autonomy. In addition, religion often serves to redirect conflictual social situations towards fictitious objectives or to curb them by holding out the possibility of paradise in the future… paradise, that sorry lie guaranteeing peace for the powerful here and now. By offering hope in transcendence, religion stifles most of the exploited class’s revolutionary upsurges here below and right now. Bakunin’s fine phrase, ‘If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish Him,’ puts the finger on the real problem with religion: the notion of divinity is the conceptual basis of authority, and its complement, faith, that of submission to bondage.”8

While faith and metaphysical questioning are personal affairs, and struggling alongside someone who claims to be a believer may not pose the slightest problem, we want to be able to declare loud and clear that we are atheists. Our political positions are inseparable from our avowed atheism and criticism of all religions, and we intend to exercise freely not only blasphemy but denunciation, at the very least, of coercive, mutilating or humiliating religious and/or traditional practices, and of the inferior status assigned to women by all monotheistic religions (As for the others, maybe on another occasion!).

We have a final point to make: there are just two classes, capital and labor. Even though some members of the exploited class are more exploited than others due to their gender or origin, they do not constitute a class but are segments of it created by the ruling and exploiting class. Bourgeois thinking, whatever political guise it assumes, seeks to contain social struggles by dividing the proletariat and fostering competition among workers. Division only undermines the working class’ ability to struggle and segmentation is a good way of dividing it; the capitalist class can then pit workers against each other, especially in times of crisis. Racism cannot be fought by anti-racism but by class struggle. For those who’ve reached the point where “thinking in terms of race becomes an inescapable necessity” and “refusal of this vocabulary and what it implies will systematically be construed as blindness or even denial and should be blamed accordingly,”9 people who, like us, don’t share that vision are racists. That’s a conclusion we have a little trouble swallowing!
American Dream

Postby backtoiam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 am

nordic said

We were promised young families with cute toddlers and instead we were given horny obnoxious unmarried men who like to grope teenage girls. WTF.

But yeah if you point this out you risk being called "racist".

Because there is a ton of money to be made in the "refugee" business in more ways than one. Not only do the military contractors make a killing giving them, ahem, 11,000 dollars to get here but also get paid big bux from the taxpayers pockets to look after their (sic) "well being." It also destabilizes the indigenous inhabitants in the host countries and puts them into a panic.

Its no secret that in many Muslim cultures the men look upon women as nothing more than trash. In a lot areas in the Middle East women can be killed or jailed simply for getting raped. They can be punished for not wearing their Burka. This is primitive shit bro.

This, flooding western culture with this behavior is an intentional mixture of chaos and bullshit. Ordo Ab Chao.

The PTB occult elite rip the contents out of an existing "vessel" (a culture, or person) by desecrating it and everything it holds dear by corrupting it and flipping everything upside down and backwards.

Then they fill that emptying vessel with debauchery of the worst kind that are opposite of the indigenous culture. (Alice can explain it better than me)

After the guts have been ripped out of the indigenous culture and filled with debauchery and chaos they have that culture by the throat and it can be remade "in the image" of its creators. This shit is not an accident. I repeat, this shit is not accident.

It is almost impossible to guard against too because nobody sees it coming

In Europe some places are having a "women only day" at swimming pools because when the middle eastern men see a little girl in a bikini their hormones go off the chart. They go fucking wild.

Think about it. How many bikini bathing suits do you see in those cultures that are oppressive to women? Those women would be raped, killed, ostracized, or worse, maybe stoned to death.

They turned these young males loose on us and there ain't shit we can about it.

Look this up. Taharrush, your mileage may vary because there (their) are attempts being made to muddy the water on that term, with of course racism. Your search results may not be accurate. Basically its a game Muslim men play in gangs when they believe they have identified a "slut" and they attempt to humiliate her like a gang rape. Usually it does not go to rape but it can. Mainly it is an attempt to humiliate the "slut" they believe they have identified.

Usually they just pull her pants down around her ankles, rip her clothes off, and humiliate the hell out of her. Stick their hands in her vagina, grope her, and let her go. Sometimes it goes full blown gang rape. But in their eyes she is just a "slut" right? She deserved it according to gang gropers. She should know better right?

Its fucking disgusting beyond my ability to tolerate it.

Then they take tax money from the host country to "fix the problem" and use the money to make it even worse, so they can take more money to fix it and make worse. Same game different century.

These fuckers are crass and I don't care who calls me a racist for saying it. Call me one. I don't care....................................
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

:roll:
Iamwhomiam

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:07 am

nomo » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:37 pm wrote:Questioning Consciousness
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion