Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hillary Clinton is Seriously Dangerous

Postby 0_0 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:52 pm

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:00 pm

seemslikeadream » 02 Nov 2017 14:17 wrote:Thanks I was going to post that but hadn't got to it ....some people here have the wrong impression I wanted Clinton to be president...that couldn't be further from the truth...I joined a newly formed Bernie site immediately after it was formed...had thousands of posts (a whole lot about Paul Manafort).... before the election and actively campaigned for Bernie. Soon after the election that website went in a completely different direction confirming what I had suspected that it was a fake from the start. Most of my posts there were deleted and I was banned following the same tactic of the owner of the Progressive Independent (given over to The Bell) a Marxist website....how does that happen?

which had help getting started by the very same person using a different name ...I have proof of that and they know that and that is why a trap was set for me to be banned ....get a clue people I screen cap and save everything! Even all the personal attacks here that mysteriously only started last year after being here from the start 12 years ago and then I get trashed for trying to defend myself just because I post what I believe ..that is why Jeff invited me to join before this site even went up

It seems we have two things in common this morning Spiro C. Thiery

SLAD, I just want you to know that we are kindred spirits and have been since the long lost days of Minstrel Boy. The only difference is that I find the Trump regime so tragicomedic on an hourly basis that I no longer have the stamina to even stay informed about USA federal politics anymore unless something so terrible occurs that I still hear about it even with my head planted deeply and firmly in the sand.

Doesn't it seem as if just about every online platform we have ever contributed to has been a set up? DU, Dean/Democracy for America, Dailykos, reddit, Progressive Independent, and several I have forgotten were either purposefully set up to be online time wasters and herding mechanisms or else quickly evolved into them as soon as honest, intelligent contributors could easily reach audiences of thousands with their posts.

Where can the millions of people who are suspicious of the Deep State and the motives of both parties congregate online to discuss military, security state, political, and corporate abuses with large audiences of intelligent commentators who dislike war, psyops and violent black ops, environmental destruction, ever worsening inequality, mass incarceration, mafia rule, price fixing and gouging, exploitation, mass media hypnotism, jingoism, racism, sexism, human rights abuses, assassinations, and the corporate poisoning of the populace? The enthusiasm of so many motivated individuals for Sanders' campaign obviously proved that millions of Americans are open to such discussions. However, every online community I know of is marginalized, controlled, and/or cluttered with primitive tribal hatred.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 pm

JackRiddler » 02 Nov 2017 17:24 wrote:Say what bad of her you will, and it's probably true and deserved, but Brazile is a survivor. She'll be off the sinking ship in time to swim to the next one. She and whatever she is gaining from this are totally secondary; she is still a prize source for the dirt she is exposing in a way that cannot be denied. Of course she left out the part wherein she passed the Sanders debate questions to Clinton, but again: This is a very good sign.

Also, it's news. The August 2015 financing deal between Clinton campaign and DNC, giving the campaign total control of DNC staffing and actions. This was a contract. Now with a date and a title.

My guess is that Brazile is trying to flaunt the fact that her contract with HRC was only verbal. Therefore, she is the superior administrator.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:37 pm

stickdog99

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:33 am

seemslikeadream » Yesterday, 16:17 wrote:It seems we have two things in common this morning Spiro C. Thiery

Nothing would please me more than to see boatloads of additional indictments thrown toward the current White House and its campaign. But I'd really prefer that Mueller be able to heap some of it onto people very close to the Clinton DNC operation. I feel like that is the only way to get the insane heel-digging from the current party-first loyalists to acquiesce to the idea that things are as rotten to the core on both sides of the aisle. That is, they'll only accept the idea of "one of their own" going down if it seems the other side is being damaged equally. It Trump gets ousted, I have concerns about the cred lent to the DNC at that point.
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm

@ stickdog :lovehearts: :hug1:

it's an honor to have you as a friend after all these years

SLAD, I just want you to know that we are kindred spirits and have been since the long lost days of Minstrel Boy.

After Bobby Kennedy's assassination there has only been two choices for me ....bad and really really bad

that's just the way it is

some post about the bad, I post about what I believe is the really really bad

I know ...one of my oldest memories from DU is when we were posting about the asbestos in the towers and some idiot was saying something like there wasn't much of it in the towers and I posted a fricken long list of stuff that contained asbestos...I can't remember exactly what you said in response but if made me laugh ...yea W.R. Grace and those 3 environmental guys that died in that small plane crash ....the early years at DU were fantastic I had a lot of fun.

But then we got moved to the dungeon where no one could see us but Sid and crew :P

yea I see set up to ..I talked to so many of the original members that do not post anymore.....I surely would not post anywhere else ever again. The friends I discovered at DU I think I will have for the rest of my life so there was a positive. Skinner could ban us from DU but not ban us from remaining friends. I've been following this trump thing because from the very beginning I knew this was going to be the biggest scandal in U.S. history and that's pretty interesting to me not as a political thing actually but a crime scene. I love mysteries...in my spare time I watch British crime shows

I post ..I document...people can take it or leave it ..I know some people follow me and never post here. I hear from them. I just could never stop researching something or another ... trump's just filling time till he is in jail (I believe in my heart he is a dire threat to the entire planet that's why I follow) and then I can move back to pyramids...ancient aliens and flying saucers :)

Life is interesting online and in RL we are always working on a mystery. I'm really glad you have been posting here

I would never go near a political website again I never read DU. I know people here believe I am too involved in politics but I don't think of it in those terms ...trump and company is a huge crime scene and I can not look away and will continue to follow the criminals.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 am wrote:
seemslikeadream » Yesterday, 16:17 wrote:It seems we have two things in common this morning Spiro C. Thiery

Nothing would please me more than to see boatloads of additional indictments thrown toward the current White House and its campaign. But I'd really prefer that Mueller be able to heap some of it onto people very close to the Clinton DNC operation. I feel like that is the only way to get the insane heel-digging from the current party-first loyalists to acquiesce to the idea that things are as rotten to the core on both sides of the aisle. That is, they'll only accept the idea of "one of their own" going down if it seems the other side is being damaged equally. It Trump gets ousted, I have concerns about the cred lent to the DNC at that point.

fine by me.......but the immediate threat to this country and the world is the insane criminal in the WH now...Clinton is done. If people want to spend their time going after her fine...I don't care.....she is not president she never will be president and will have no influence from this day forward. If there is to be a future in the progressive movement I am moving on to support new incredibly great people. I am optimistic. The DNC does not rule the world and never will again. Like I said above there has been only two choices since Bobby's death .....bad and really really bad...that's the reality for now....I believe in the children of the world will make a difference some day
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:13 pm

seemslikeadream » 3 minutes ago wrote:
Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 am wrote:

fine by me.......but the immediate threat to this country and the world is the insane criminal in the WH now...Clinton is done. If people want to spend their time going after her fine...I don't care.....she is not president she never will be president and have very little influence from this day forward. If there is to be a future in the progressive movement I am moving on to support new incredibly great people. I am optimistic. The DNC does not rule the world and never will again.

The immediate threat to the world now is the continuity of American policy, which includes the way it conducts its elections. There is literally nothing the current criminal is doing that should not invite scrutiny of all it has in common with how the same is carried out in more professionally clandestine ways with their frequent legal tightrope walking and the standard palliative decorum.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Clinton did not invent corruption in the democratic party and if you want total EVER LASTING corruption of the voting rights of this country VOTE REPUBLICAN

I am speaking from the experience of having Mayor Richard Daily being at my grandmother's funeral :P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:26 pm

seemslikeadream » 7 minutes ago wrote:Clinton did not invent corruption in the democratic party and if you want total EVER LASTING corruption of the voting rights of this country VOTE REPUBLICAN

It's a bit late to go after the inventors of corruption. Fake-to-toothless opposition to the putative worser evil Republicans is why they keep regaining their majority and occupying the White House.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:27 pm

yea ...that's right....a bit late....follow your own advice

regaining their majority and occupying the White House.

let's see what happens in 2018
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 pm

seemslikeadream » 2 minutes ago wrote:yea ...that's right....a bit late....follow your own advice

regaining their majority and occupying the White House.

let's see what happens in 2018

Your optimism will prove prescient and Democrats will continue to support the same policies. They'll just be framed brand-appropriate in their respective brand-appropriate entertainment news outlets.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 pm

and what is your solution?

run a third party so the Republicans win again? talk about the same policies

so the Supreme Court goes completely right wing?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:37 pm

seemslikeadream » 2 minutes ago wrote:and what is your solution?

run a third party so the Republicans win again? talk about the same policies

so the Supreme Court goes completely right wing?

Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:38 pm

do you have any idea how many times I have posted that video here?

yes I know that very well...but I also live in the material world and I will continue to follow what is happening in that world
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion