Orlando / Pulse Mass Shooting Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Orlando / Pulse Mass Shooting Thread

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:07 pm

I know this doesn't fittify the thread, but seriously, why would anyone intendifying to do business choose a namification for their service like Broadcastify?! How is that monstrosity going to floatify? For example, already in the titlifying of this threadoring we've got a betteriforous namifying for it (probably already takeniflied with the patentification office, however). Pulse. Now that's a communicationifying thingie if ever I heardified one. Whatever it is that Broadcastify does, Pulse probably sells it more bettericiously.

SORRY!!! RESUME NOW!!!
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Burnt Hill » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm

stickdog99 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:54 pm wrote:

Those are all live feeds, meaning that listening to them now only tells us what is going on in Orlando right now.

Furthermore, none of the descriptions of the feed predate 5:00 AM Orlando time on the day of the shooting.

The 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM feed archives from the day of the shooting are still missing.

Yep, you are right, at least for the first two I listened to.
Are the feed archives missing from everywhere, or just Broadcastify?
There must be other archives out there, though I haven' found one yet.
I imagine none of the official LEO feeds will be released until after the investigation.
Burnt Hill

Postby 0_0 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Here's an interview with a former marine working as security guard that night and who saved over 60 people. He never saw the shooter at all (2:40).

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby Burnt Hill » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Apparently Broadcastify does have the Orange County Fire and Rescue feed archived, but not the Fire or Police feed.
Behind paywall though.
From link AOC provided.
http://forums.radioreference.com/florida-breaking-news-incidents/334782-shooting-orlando-nightclub.html
Burnt Hill

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:59 pm

I just emailed RT to ask if they happen to have a recording of the 911 feed. I doubt I'll get a response. Like I said they had the low down before anyone else, even local Orlando news knew anything.

We'll see if that works at all. . .
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Burnt Hill » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Dispatchers heard gunshots, screams, moans in Pulse 911 calls

Records released today shed new light on the chaos that 911 dispatchers heard when terrified club-goers called 911 from inside Pulse nightclub more than two weeks ago.

The records also provided details about the gunman's movements during the three hours he held siege over the club.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-pulse-timeline-records-20160628-story.html
Burnt Hill

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Now it's official: If you even ask to see the evidence, then the FBI will identify you, pursue you, and silence you:

The FBI has asked law enforcement agencies who responded to Pulse nightclub to withhold records from the public, according to officials.

A June 20 letter from the FBI, attached to the City or Orlando's lawsuit over withholding 911 calls and other records from 25 media outlets including the Orlando Sentinel, was also sent to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office with instructions pertaining to how they should respond to records requests.

The letter requests that agencies deny inquiries and directs departments to "immediately notify the FBI of any requests your agency received" so "the FBI can seek to prevent disclosure through appropriate channels, as necessary."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pul ... story.html

Yes, that applies to all of you, no matter whom you am.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:00 pm

^^The USA is fascist, now quite openly. Hence the terror and rage so evident throughout this thread whenever the Authorities' transparently mendacious statements were even questioned.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby FourthBase » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:15 pm

MacCruiskeen » 29 Jun 2016 16:00 wrote:^^The USA is fascist, now quite openly. Hence the terror and rage so evident throughout this thread whenever the Authorities' transparently mendacious statements were even questioned.

LMAO, holy shit you really are fucking crazy.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Thanks, Mister Base. I didn't need my sanity confirmed, but it's good of you to go out of your way to do so by denying it.

(No other comments from anyone about that FBI diktat? Perhaps your silence is prudent, if not exactly wise. After all, these guys don't piss about.)

Yet Another Explanation for the Killing of Ibragim Todashev

The latest law enforcement account has him charging an FBI agent with a pole -- or was it a broomstick? -- even after being shot.

The Atlantic, Conor Friedersdorf, MAY 31, 2013

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... ev/276421/

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby FourthBase » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:41 pm

MacCruiskeen » 29 Jun 2016 16:32 wrote:Thanks. I didn't need my sanity confirmed, but it's good of you to go out of your way to do so by denying it.

I'd laugh more, but your mission to make people exactly as fucking crazy as you are is not actually that funny on second thought. Aside from the occasional times when your infinitely-cynical broken clock is right and you wind up asking good questions, you are a fucking menace to the mental well-being of however many understandably paranoid but still gullible members and lurkers take your aggressive, demented dogshit seriously.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Burnt Hill

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 pm

"A lot of". Yeah, right. And you had posted that link before, Burnt Hill. Did you count the blacked-out bits? I lost count very quickly.

- christ, this is hard work. The news, from the FBI itself, that the FBI will identify, pursue and silence anyone who even ***attempts*** to acquire information about the Pulse shootings is just assiduously ignored.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

FourthBase » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 pm wrote:I'd laugh more, but your mission to make people exactly as fucking crazy as you are is not actually that funny on second thought. Aside from the occasional times when your infinitely-cynical broken clock is right and you wind up asking good questions, you are a fucking menace to the mental well-being of however many understandably paranoid but still gullible members and lurkers take your aggressive, demented dogshit seriously.

It's amateur psychology day again, hot damn.

Enjoy the week off; somehow I suspect most of us, myself included, would enjoy and benefit from seven days break from the Abyss Gazer Forum.

An overall focus on ideas & evidence over the personal character of those we share the watering hole with -- not a bad thing, right?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:45 pm

MacCruiskeen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 pm wrote:"A lot of". Yeah, right. And you had posted that link before, Burnt Hill. Did you count the blacked-out bits? I lost count very quickly.

- christ, this is hard work. The news, from the FBI itself, that the FBI will identify, pursue and silence anyone who even ***attempts*** to acquire information is just assiduously ignored.

Yep a lot of black outs, and a lot of interesting information too, from a lot of official sources.
I am not surprised that the FBI is trying to suppress the release of official info, So What?
What if there was another perpetrator for example?
I have seen it many times before in ongoing criminal investigations.
We don't need your antagonistic approach toward board your fellow contributors.
No one will care to share ideas and info if you continue in this manner.
You will silence the thread.
Burnt Hill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion