Orlando / Pulse Mass Shooting Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hey! How about Orlando Now? (shootings)

Postby Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Repressed homosexuals who aspire to be in the NYPD is not a small demographic in America.

:rofl2
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Hillary on CNN:

"keeping America safe from lone wolves is our first priority" :rofl2

This stinks to high heavens and here is one reason it does. A human body contains about 1.8 gallons of blood. I don't know how many people have seen a person with a hole in their body but it ain't pretty. Blood does not simply dribble out. A lot of the time it SPRAYS OUT INTO THE AIR as the heart pumps all the blood out of the body.

50 dead people with holes in their body has a potential of yielding almost 100 gallons of blood spraying all over the place. 53 injured people too, so, add a few more dozen gallons of blood to the scene. Its hard to handle 103 bleeding people, take care of them, carry them, without ending up being smeared with blood. Its not just hard, its impossible in my opinion.

Why carry injured people two or three blocks away from the scene anyway? The shooter is dead. The scene is safe. Leave injured people alone and wait for the ambulance right? Of course that is the smart thing to do.

"oh hell no, lets carry them around town and take em somewhere else"

Bullshit. Look at these people. They supposedly hunkered down in a room full of blood spraying all over the place for three hours. After the shooter died they picked through the dead and wounded attempting to figure out who needed help the most. They did this without being smeared in blood.

These people are not hysterical. They are not grief stricken. They are not screaming and crying and covered with blood. All these gunshot victims being carried out and everybody, including the victims, are not smeared with blood.

This whole situation is just another bunch of bullshit. Now Hillary says these online Jihad people need to be tracked and dealt with. These "radicalized" (awake people) on the internet have to be dealt with.....huhhh...hmmmmm

That bitch looks a little different to me today. Maybe she got a new face lift. She has some sort of little scar or something under her right eye and she looks younger.

https://youtu.be/i0APwTRCaO4

https://youtu.be/ZC8rQLn2sBs
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:58 pm wrote:Ah, good, I was really lamenting the lack of informed, professional grief analysis here on RI. Also been a real dearth of experienced law enforcement veterans dissecting the work of officers in the field. Both of those droughts are very much over. Praise God.

Always ahead of the curve. :thumbsup

backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 pm wrote:That bitch looks a little different to me today. Maybe she got a new face lift. She has some sort of little scar or something under her right eye and she looks younger.

You have such a huge arsenal at your disposal to disparage your rulers, please aim a bit higher than the usual locker room shit, yeh cunt.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby norton ash » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:47 pm

^^^^ I always appreciate some barely-literate fuckwad passing judgment on whether grief is authentic too.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby NeonLX » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:00 pm

I've purposely not watched or listened to any corporate "news" sources on this event. Something really stinks about this...once again, all the weird coincidences and connections. More fucking mind fuckery. At least that's my opinion at this point.

It's so grievously tragic, no matter what the background is. But I don't like the "spin" it's taking on.

I just don't know.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Novem5er » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Backtoiam, my cuz in Orlando has her friend in the hospital with a gunshot wound. Her friend is a gay Latino who was at the club during the shooting. She's known him for years. So he's a crisis actor in a fake hospital?

I'm all for Rigorous analysis, but analyzing some TV footage and declaring this all fake is just so insulting to people who are on the ground and have been directly impacted. The 50 slain and 50 wounded have dozens and dozens of friends and family accounting for them. They may be strangers and actors to you, but not to people who live in Florida.
Novem5er

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:14 pm

I didn't say nobody got shot. Never said that. I am attempting to understand the lack of authentic video coverage of the bloody carnage. And NO, I don't buy the answer that would go something like this...."it would be disrespectful to the victims to show that bloody carnage." I understand polite restraint but polite restraint is not what I think I see.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby brekin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:31 pm

backtoiam wrote:I didn't say nobody got shot. Never said that. I am attempting to understand the lack of authentic video coverage of the bloody carnage. And NO, I don't buy the answer that would go something like this...."it would be disrespectful to the victims to show that bloody carnage." I understand polite restraint but polite restraint is not what I think I see.

From what I understand wasn't the whole shooting basically caught on camera because the club has a CCTV security system? I can understand them not uploading it all to Youtube immediately to assuage doubters though.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:50 pm

I'm gonna get shit for this, which is fine. But what is up with hat guy? It seems suspicious. Not casting any aspersions or creating more conspiracy bullshit. But that guy and his hat seems to be everywhere. Maybe it's just that there is limited footage.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:51 pm

backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:14 pm wrote:I didn't say nobody got shot. Never said that. I am attempting to understand the lack of authentic video coverage of the bloody carnage. And NO, I don't buy the answer that would go something like this...."it would be disrespectful to the victims to show that bloody carnage." I understand polite restraint but polite restraint is not what I think I see.

Actually yes you did, you said the whole thing was fake because people weren't covered in blood.

We have this thing where we can actually go back and read what you "said".
Nordic

Postby Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:57 pm

backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 pm wrote:Hillary on CNN:

"keeping America safe from lone wolves is our first priority" :rofl2

This stinks to high heavens and here is one reason it does. A human body contains about 1.8 gallons of blood. I don't know how many people have seen a person with a hole in their body but it ain't pretty. Blood does not simply dribble out. A lot of the time it SPRAYS OUT INTO THE AIR as the heart pumps all the blood out of the body.

50 dead people with holes in their body has a potential of yielding almost 100 gallons of blood spraying all over the place. 53 injured people too, so, add a few more dozen gallons of blood to the scene. Its hard to handle 103 bleeding people, take care of them, carry them, without ending up being smeared with blood. Its not just hard, its impossible in my opinion.

Why carry injured people two or three blocks away from the scene anyway? The shooter is dead. The scene is safe. Leave injured people alone and wait for the ambulance right? Of course that is the smart thing to do.

"oh hell no, lets carry them around town and take em somewhere else"

Bullshit. Look at these people. They supposedly hunkered down in a room full of blood spraying all over the place for three hours. After the shooter died they picked through the dead and wounded attempting to figure out who needed help the most. They did this without being smeared in blood.

These people are not hysterical. They are not grief stricken. They are not screaming and crying and covered with blood. All these gunshot victims being carried out and everybody, including the victims, are not smeared with blood.

This whole situation is just another bunch of bullshit. Now Hillary says these online Jihad people need to be tracked and dealt with. These "radicalized" (awake people) on the internet have to be dealt with.....huhhh...hmmmmm

That bitch looks a little different to me today. Maybe she got a new face lift. She has some sort of little scar or something under her right eye and she looks younger.

https://youtu.be/i0APwTRCaO4

https://youtu.be/ZC8rQLn2sBs

Those videos are shit. You're a disgrace to this place.
Nordic

Postby norton ash » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Those videos are shit. You're a disgrace to this place.

I think the couragious juornalist put alot of work in to them video's.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 pm

I am simply saying this.

I have seen several different estimates on the number of people that were in the room. The last one I saw was roughly maybe 300 people. I also saw an estimate of 100 people. Nobody hiding under a table, crawling around in all that blood, was brave enough to click the "record" button on their cell phone? And in the aftermath as people were evacuating nobody was filming this? I'm not buying it. I saw one video on CNN that was so blurry it looked like a camera made in 1950. Just like the airport footage from the last airport bombing that turned out to be fake. The footage used came from a Russian airport bombing many years ago. We have no way to validate any of this. Where are all the hysterical screaming bloody people trapped in a mass massacre for three hours? I have not seen them yet.
backtoiam

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Kicking this up from page 3 so it doesn't get lost in the mix. I found this extremely compelling and am wondering:

1. Who was this eyewitness? Anyone have a name?

2. Which station was this?

3. Was any attempt made by the station to reconnect with the witness after being "cut off"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8NEv1rvDFM
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby semper occultus » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:25 pm

...I don't really want blood spattered snuff footage broadcast for public edification tbh... :shrug:

...John Pilger and those of his ilk have for many years decried the habitual practice of the Western MSM of censoring the worst scenes of carnage from military engagements and wars around the world and insulating the public from what the real consequences of violence look like....
semper occultus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion