Orlando / Pulse Mass Shooting Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hey! How about Orlando Now? (shootings)

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:37 pm

I am not talking about MSM mainstream media. I'm talking about at least a few people that were there. Real participants and victims. Uploading videos to youtube. Maybe they will show up in the future. So far I have not seen any. I am having a hard time believing that out of potentially 300 people dozens and dozens of videos of this carnage have not surfaced yet. Maybe they will show up in the next couple of days?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:42 pm

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Harvey » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:42 pm wrote:http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/eyewitness-account-from-within-pulse-nightclub/nrfJF/

Strange descriptions.

Thanks Harvey, great link. Here's what stood out for me:

“In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’

But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

Gonzalez’ first thought was that it was a hate crime. “This guy is trying to prevent us from leaving. Maybe they’re working together,’’ he said.

This is corroborated by the video Nordic linked to earlier. Who was this blocker?
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 pm

From Harvey's link:

(on edit -- stillrobertpaulsen beat me to it)

ORLANDO — The worst mass shooting in U.S. history started right at 2 a.m.

Janiel Gonzalez, 26, said he was sober and he remembers checking his watch just before walking up to the bar at Pulse nightclub.

“I was ordering a Red Bull at the bar. I decided not to drink alcohol last night. As I was signing my tab, out of nowhere’ — and Gonzalez mimics the bud-dudda sound of the rapid gunfire he heard.

At first, he said, people thought it was a fireworks display for the music. “But it got louder and louder,’’ he said. “It wasn’t until everybody started smelling the ammunition everybody realized this is real life.’’

Dozens of people dived to the floor and started climbing over each other looking for an exit. Many cut themselves crawling on the floor over glass from smashed beer bottles that were tossed by panicked patrons in the early moments.

“I remember telling myself, ‘This is not how I die,’’’ Gonzalez, 26, said.

“When I dropped to the floor and saw people crying and covered in blood. The scent of the ammunition and bullets, I was like ‘This is real life. This is happening right now.’”

He said he never saw the gunman, who was in an adjacent room about 20 feet away. He said he thought the initial burst of gunfire lasted eight or nine minutes.

“He kept on shooting and shooting and shooting, rapid fire,’’ Gonzalez said, “and he’d change (clips), put in more ammunition — bud-dudda. I could smell the ammo in the air.’’

He said he heard another gun from a different direction, so he wonders if there were two gunmen.

“Everybody dropped to the floor. We were trying to look for an exit. But the main exit was right next to the entrance where the shooter was shooting,’’ he said.

“In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’

But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

Gonzalez’ first thought was that it was a hate crime. “This guy is trying to prevent us from leaving. Maybe they’re working together,’’ he said.

Gonzalez said he feel lucky because he hung out on the left side of the club, while the gunman concentrated fire on the right side.

“When you enter the club, there’s a right wing and a left wing. The shooter entered and went straight to the right. He never came to the left (side), which is the hiphop room where the majority of my friends were. Everybody in the right (wing) room got injured.’’

“I’m pretty sure it was more than one person. I heard two guns going at the same time. It was very, very crazy.’’

Gonzalez and a friend finally knocked over a fence to escape. On his way outside, he said he lost a shoe and stepped on a nail and cut his foot.

“It was complete utter choas’’ as patrons finally got outside the club, running for cover in nearby stores and restaurants.

“People were running to hide in the Wendy’s. People running to hide in the Subway. I was hiding in the refrigerator of a Seven-11. The Seven-11 manager was like. “Get in the back.’’

Gonzalez said he got paranoid and, thinking it was a hate crime against gay men, hid in the women’s restroom for 25 minutes.

Finally, he made arrangements for a friend to pick him up outside. “I limped toward the hospital and a friend picked me up,’’ he said.

Gonzalez said he knows two friends were hurt and two others are still missing.

“Everybody came out with scrapes or huge gashes,’’ he said, because “everyone threw bottles down” on the floor when the gunfire erupted.

Gonzalez tried to help others, grabbing shirt sleeves and yanking people to the ground, saying “Get down, get down!”

“I tried to get as many people out the door as I could but it was very difficult,’’ he said.

He said his biggest “takeaway” from the tragedy is to know where the exits are in any venue you visit, whether a night club or a movie theater. “I feel like I could have saved a lot more people if we knew where the proper exits were.’’

Helicopters hovered overhead as Gonzalez spoke to reporters outside Orlando Regional Medical Center, a few blocks from the shooting scene and where many victims were taken.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Reportedly one of the "door blockers" (if indeed there was more than one) is an ACTOR. Plot thickens.

The fact he's an actor, if true, in and of itself proves nothing, of course -- but it (coincidentally?) provides fodder for those that subscribe to the "staged terror events" theories, which in turn creates more white noise while truth slips further away.

They're getting better at these OPs, covering several angles in tandem per 'event'.

http://www.follownews.com/hashtag/luis-burbano

Latest Tweets
wake up @WakeUpMFers
LOOK! #Pulse DOOR BLOCKER In #OrlandoShooting #LuisBurbano Is An ACTOR! https://t.co/xM2suf29rY #FalseFlag https://t.co/KqkJOW6LTV
13th June, 2016 #OrlandoShooting, #LuisBurbano, #FalseFlag

Dahboo7 @dahboo7
LOOK! #Pulse DOOR BLOCKER In #OrlandoNighClubShooting #LuisBurbano Is An ACTOR! #OrlandoUnited #UWN https://t.co/cvmHPgytXa
13th June, 2016 #LuisBurbano

giles @gotemgiles
https://t.co/OGzW2grz4z this idiot is the reason so many people died #Orlando #luisburbano
13th June, 2016 #Orlando

Tronic-Kontra File @Tabertronic
#LuisBurbano held door while ppl tried to get out. He is actor https://t.co/oYJMTu4BkQ @ShepardAmbellas @dahboo7 https://t.co/PcWYDR9kef
13th June, 2016 #LuisBurbano

Summer @NewSummer
luis burbano By any low of physics the less door open - less people can get out. I wanna know why did u closed that door #luisburbano

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/o ... scape-club

A survivor of last night's mass shooting in Orlando joined The Kelly File to describe the bloody carnage that unfolded at the Pulse club.

Luis Burbano said that he and his friends initially thought the sound of gunshots was part of the DJ's music, but after several shots were fired, they realized it was real.

He looked in the direction of the sound and saw people ducking in a "domino effect."

During a break in the shots, after 10-20 rounds had been fired, he and his best friend made a break for a side exit.

"We looked back at our clothes, there must have been something going on, because I had blood all over my clothes."

Burbano also described his encounters with two wounded victims outside the club, including a man who had a bullet sticking out of his leg; and a harrowing moment when he helped hold a door shut to create passage for people trying to escape - possibly at the detriment of others trapped inside.

"I just tried doing what I thought would be best at that moment, because it was getting louder and getting closer."

But he said that he's "far from a hero."

"I don't feel like even a survivor. I just feel like a person who had to do what they had to do in that moment in time."

Watch the full interview above.

Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:19 pm

the American public should be forced to see everything that their government is doing in their name just like the American government took the German people to the concentration camps...we can't take everyone to Iraq, etc. but at the very least they should be forced to look at the photos of war crimes
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Project Willow » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Here's the man who held the door shut. He said he believed he was helping to save lives by keep the gunman inside the venue and protecting the group of people outside who were fenced into a back area/alley.

Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Think about it. We have potentially 300 people crawling all over each other. Blood running allllllll over the place. Live people crawling over dead bodies alllllll over the place. This is a confined area so there is only so many places to go. Under tables, corners of the room, etc....This shit happens for 3 hours. Glass all over the floor. Blood all over the place.

People love their smart phones and they can hit "record video" at any moment. Let us amuse ourselves for a moment.

I can understand why nobody hit record during that three hours but I still doubt it. When those people realized the "terror" was over we all know a dozen people would have the the "record" button on their phone. We should be seeing people sitting on the sidewalk, crawling out of the doors, covered in blood, crying, screaming, etc....A river of blood.

We don't see it. Where is it? That is incredibly strange to me. Remember, this is the worst mass shooting in history, so the story goes anyway....

I do not understand why we don't have video footage of wounded people crawling out of that place covered in blood. I also do not understand how the PRISTINE clean people carrying out the wounded are not covered in blood. Remember, they scrambled around in a room full of spraying blood. They scrambled over dead bleeding bodies looking for a safe corner to hide in for three hours.

Somehow they emerged blood free and carrying blood free victims in their arms. CNN is full of the same stock footage. And HAT BOY saved the day because he is not bloody from three hours of scrambling over dead bodies. Saved his precious hat too. :wink He looks damn good for a person that crawled alllllll over dead bodies from corner to corner for three hours. Blood free. Superman!

None of it makes sense to me.

Thanx Harvey. That was a good read.

I swore off CNN and FOX years ago but I have been watching this bullshit coverage and it stinks. Damn right, we should be allowed to see the damn blood in the streets, but evidently it ain't there.

I also understand what you mean SLAD and I agree.
Last edited by backtoiam on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:32 pm

this is the actor guy: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

a quagmire of piss and bullshit...

what a fucking idiot, if that's actually what happened. there's a cool couple hundred people trapped in an enclosed space with an active shooter with an assault rifle all screaming to try and get out and you're holding the fucking door closed?!?!

my take is this little tidbit was never supposed to get out and this is Their idea of damage control
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby FourthBase » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm

FourthBase » 13 Jun 2016 08:15 wrote:
p.s. About five minutes ago a reporter on Fox News was stationed next to Mateen's car, which as evidence had its doors sealed with tape by the FBI, and they showed the license plate and bumper stickers. Marine Corps license plate, official, not just a decorative frame. (Proactive web sleuths should get a screenshot and send the license number to buddies who work at a DMV.) A circular NASA bumper sticker above it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... rs-prison/

Omar Mateen, the Orlando terrorist who killed at least 50 and injured as many in an assault on a gay night club Sunday morning, took an online course run by a radical Imam who spent four years in prison, Fox News reports.

The outlet reported Monday that Mateen was a member of an online group run by former U.S. Marine Marcus Dwayne Robertson, who now goes by “Abu Taubah.” Robertson leads the Fundamental Islamic Knowledge group in Florida.

Wittingly or unwittingly, Fox News is bringing it today, and by "it" I mean RI-territory data points. Meanwhile, here at RI, we mostly get dimestore crisis actor groupthink. Strange world.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Strange that there are seemingly newly minted wordpress blogs showing up on Google purporting to "explain" the father's role...

Also strange are some of the reactions like a friend of a friend posting "I don't want straight people to talk to me this week". If the goal of these ops is divide and conquer it's working... Of course I've also seen the predictable spectrum of knee-jerk drivel from "this is what third world goatherds do!" to "the shooter killed these people as an expression of white masculinity"

Of course as well we get the ever swelling crescendo of voices declaiming how those who would quibble with whatever the new status quo is supposed to be are "just as bad as the terrorists"...

Mind you, the idea that "radical" or "extremist" Islam is problematic and real is fine by me... not so fine by me is the idea that it is anything but deeply entangled with the Western establishment
tapitsbo

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:07 pm

One thing I never understood was how they keep this many people silent. How? There is a quote from a famous person (cannot remember right now) goes something like this.

"when your next meal is tied to your paycheck you do what you have to do, no matter what"

I might look that quote up to see who said it and exactly how it went.

There is also evidently a timeline on this situation. The pace is quickening. The PULSE is getting faster. The tempo is quickening.

These events are not an accident. I have asked this question in this forum several times and nobody has an answer. I don't have one either. Well, I do, but, I think we know the answer.

The question is, "what in the hell is the ptb planning to do to the public that this is necessary. Obviously its necessary in the ptb mind because its happening. But what will it be?"

Orwell comes to mind.....a boot stomping in the face of humanity......................
backtoiam

Postby tapitsbo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:18 pm

You oversell the ptb-as-monolith, btia, as much as that is a thing
tapitsbo

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:30 pm

I see the ptb as a control structure. I don't see it as being that complicated actually. Its a way of doing things tied to money. It seems simple to me but maybe its more complicated. It has many arms and institutions tied to the creation of money and access to that money. But then we get into the creation of money and how all that works which is a huge subject.

George Carlin said it best. Its a club, you are in the club, or you are not.
Last edited by backtoiam on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
backtoiam

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm

FourthBase » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:43 pm wrote:The outlet reported Monday that Mateen was a member of an online group run by former U.S. Marine Marcus Dwayne Robertson, who now goes by “Abu Taubah.” Robertson leads the Fundamental Islamic Knowledge group in Florida.

Good catch, FourthBase. What I find interesting, especially in light of the fact Mateen was questioned multiple times prior to the shooting, is that Robertson was not just a former Marine, but a former FBI agent:

Mateen also had connections with a former US Marine and undercover FBI agent turned radical Muslim cleric who was released from prison last year.

Marcus Dwayne Robertson, known as Abu Taubah to his follower, managed to convert 36 people during time in prison for arms offenses. Mateen was a member of the Timbuktu Seminary, an educational website run by Robertson that police believe is used to dispense his radical teachings, according to Fox News.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06 ... nks-to-us/

And, according to The Intercept, Robertson claims he worked as a covert operative for the CIA.

Edited so that my quotes and FourthBase's are accurate, I think.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion