Orlando / Pulse Mass Shooting Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hey! How about Orlando Now? (shootings)

Postby chump » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:48 pm

nashvillebrook » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:59 pm wrote:where is everyone getting updates? is there research or in-depth discussion going on anywhere?

i'm in orlando, have watched the wall to wall, have friends doing media, and vigils, and i still feel like i'm missing huge chunks of this story...mostly on the intel side.

Fuckin' Youtube man!!

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... president/

https://memoryholeblog.com/2016/06/12/o ... s-history/
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:55 pm

https://m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comme ... wackenhut/

Some significant info here.

G4S used to be Wackenhut.

An Octopus Named Wackenhut

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_s ... kenhut.htm

Wackenhut provided him with firearms training, and with a license that allowed him to easily obtain the military-style assault weapons he is alleged to have used.

They had nine years of access to him in the clandestine settings of the secure government facilities he would have been assigned to guard. This would have provided the ideal window of opportunity for programming.

Furthermore, they would have had conducted a detailed 'background check' on him and developed a detailed 'psychological profile.' This is how firms like Wackenhut operate. They may even have been monitoring him until the assault as part of internal security.

This is made all the more likely by the fact that he had reportedly been boasting of ties to terrorist groups at work and to his co-workers in 2013. This predictably resulted in calls to the FBI and an investigation that was closed without any action being taken. Why wasn't his employment terminated following this affair?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Saw this on Twitter:

http://www.dawn.com/news/761816/pakistan-acquires-g4s

Pakistan acquires G4S

From the Newspaper — Published Nov 05, 2012 09:09pm

Karachi, Nov 5: The shares of G4S, a FTSE 100-listed company and the world’s largest security services company, in Wackenhut Pakistan Pvt Ltd (WPPL) has been bought completely by its Pakistani partner, Security and Management Services (Pvt.) Ltd.

Ikram Sehgal, Chairman of Wackenhut, who already owned 50 per cent stake in the company stated in press release that the buyout was primarily driven by Pakistan government’s decision not to allow any foreign shareholding in private security agencies in the country.

He declined to disclose other reasons which prompted the buyout but said that G4S had offered him more than a fair price for his shares and he declined the generous offer.

The buyout surprised the security services sector around the world as it was not expected for a Pakistani entity to have the resources to buy out shares of the largest security services company in the world.

Sehgal said the deal would not have been possible without the support of the country’s renowned bank, Bank Al Falah.

The company will now be run solely under Pakistani management, along with its sister concern, Security and Management Services (Pvt.) Ltd, a 100 per cent Pakistani company and a well-known entity in the safety and security sector in the country.

They will be supported in security services by SMS Electronic Safety Services Ltd and Research and Collection Services (Pvt) Ltd.

Karachi, eh? Makes one think of Mumbai 2008, among several other things.

"many roads lead to Karachi"

Not to be overly paranoid or anything.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 pm

The buyout surprised the security services sector around the world as it was not expected for a Pakistani entity to have the resources to buy out shares of the largest security services company in the world.

Sehgal said the deal would not have been possible without the support of the country’s renowned bank, Bank Al Falah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Alfalah

The roots of the bank go back to the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), which was closed down due to various allegations. The Pakistan operations of BCCI were taken over by State Bank of Pakistan and nationalized to safeguard the consumer interests, under a new identity of HCEB or 'Habib Credit and Exchange Bank'. In 1997, the bank was privatized and taken over by 'Abu Dhabi Group' of UAE, with a new identity of 'Bank Alfalah Limited'. The management of the bank had implemented strategies and policies so the bank would become a major player in the market. With a partnership with the Abu Dhabi Group the position of the bank became stronger which allowed the bank to invest more in technology to increase its range of products and services.
cptmarginal

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 pm

"The Shadow CIA"

In a Spy article ("Inside the Shadow CIA", Sept. 1992), investigative journalist John Connolly exposed that the Wackenhut Corporation had been involved in the Iraqgate scheme. "...after a six-month investigation, in the course of which we spoke to more than 300 people, we believe we know what the [Wackenhut] truck did contain-equipment necessary for the manufacture of chemical weapons-and where it was headed [in the Winter of 1990]: to Saddam Hussein's Iraq. And the Wackenhut Corporation -- a publicly traded company with strong ties to the CIA and federal contracts worth $200 million a year -- was making sure Saddam would be getting his equipment intact." Could it be that Gulf War Syndrome is somehow related to such chemical weaponry?

George Wackenhut is a long-time friend of George Bush Sr., and he has contributed generously to the campaigns of George Sr., George W. and especially his state's governor -- Jeb Bush. Has Wackenhut Corp helped the Bushes with other operations as well -- especially a recent biggie in Florida?

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010220Iraqgate.html
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Some friends of mine who work down there on Orange Ave. -but not at the club- said a bunch of people who got out went to the fire station right down the street to try and get help, the firemen inside refused to even open their doors, saying they feared active shooters outside. A little strange and anecdotal so who knows, but its a tid bit, or biscuit crumb, or clue. Or nothing at all.
Burnt Hill

Postby km artlu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:17 pm

G4S used to be Wackenhut.

And Wackenhut was closely linked to the murky past of Lennon's assassin. Long-standing lethal insiders.

What I haven't yet seen explained is how a lone operative could have restrained so many people inside a semi-dark club with multiple exits. How could that be possible?
km artlu

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:00 am

Terrorism and G4S: Was Orlando Another False Flag?

Posted on June 12, 2016 by Kevin Ryan

The shooting event in Orlando on June 12th demonstrated features that were present in numerous recent terrorist acts. For example the suspect was quickly killed and the official account immediately attempted to blame the attacks on Islam. However, as with most terrorism in the U.S., the suspect Omar Mateen had suspicious links to the FBI. He also worked for a company with suspicious links to prior terrorist events.

Like many of the suspects in recent terrorist events, Mateen was well known to the FBI. In fact the Bureau had interviewed him several times and had evaluated his potential for terrorism on at least three occasions. This fact is noteworthy considering that both before 9/11, and since then, FBI leaders appear to have facilitated many terrorist acts.

Although U.S. authorities claim that Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS “in the midst of the attack,” Mateen’s family were surprised at the claim that he had any connection to a radical terrorist group. In fact, they said he was not particularly religious.

g4s2Some have wondered why Mateen posed in several selfies wearing clothes bearing the insignias of the New York Police Department (NYPD). Although the NYPD has denied any relation to the shooter, Mateen’s employer, G4S, has some interesting links to previous terrorist events. And it benefits from terrorism.

Mateen worked for the British company G4S since 2007. Throughout that time, G4S has been what people might call a private, special operations military outfit. It is said to be three times the size of the British military. In 2012, a G4S employee was charged with making a bomb threat at the Olympics. Similar bomb threats were connected to G4S in 2013 and May 2016.

Previously called Securicor, G4S provided security at all three airports affected by the 9/11 attacks. Securicor/G4S had bought Argenbright Security—the 9/11 airport security firm—just nine months before the 9/11 attacks. The company later ran operations at Guantanamo Bay.

Given the connections between Mateen and his employer to terrorism, it would be wise to consider the possibility that the Orlando shooting was more than a simple lone wolf attack.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/ ... more-58368
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:18 am

km artlu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:17 pm wrote:
What I haven't yet seen explained is how a lone operative could have restrained so many people inside a semi-dark club with multiple exits. How could that be possible?

Putting down a dozen plus corpses up in front of them would probably do the trick. People who were right in front of you dancing, drinking, talking to their friends, looking at their phones: dead on the floor.

Aspects of the Kitty Genovese story were fabricated, but that shit still happened. Not an Alan Moore story.

How many people were in the cafeteria when Haiyang Zhu went to work? How many of them could have stopped him?

The few and far between moments in my life when I've had to intervene in public and had the courage to, only once did someone else jump in to help me. Every time, I saw much bigger men than me frozen up like children. Big reason I got into martial arts. None of us are ready; easy to think we are.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby km artlu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:08 am

Understood and agreed WR.
My reference was to another very human instinct, that of running away from a horrifying and deadly threat.
km artlu

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am

I don't wanna get into no martial arts myself, but my eyes (with my glasses), ears and intuition (I like to think) are keen as a cat's. I actually notice shit before it happens. Believe me that doesn't make me no super hero, but all of my life I have had basically 99% success rate at either getting out, myself and others and never ever been in a fight. I firmly believe that had I been there my best friend in Denver wouldn't have gotten murdered for instance because I watch body language like crazy. There's like this sense I have and it only kicks in mere seconds before something happens. Sometimes a few minutes. Knock on wood. Watch me get killed tonight.

Since it was the end of the night I probably would have been outside having a smoke and would have noticed this guy coming in. That's why I think he stashed his shit earlier, or someone else did.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:50 am

wombat said:

The few and far between moments in my life when I've had to intervene in public and had the courage to, only once did someone else jump in to help me. Every time, I saw much bigger men than me frozen up like children. Big reason I got into martial arts. None of us are ready; easy to think we are.

True that. One night I was in a convenience store. A dude walked right up next to me at the counter. He reached in his pocket to get his pistol and he fucked up and dropped it on the floor right next to my foot. I thought about going for the pistol but I went for him instead. I calf roped him around the neck and took him down. He was trying to grab that pistol and shoot me with it. I kicked it across the store to the wall so he couldn't grab it. I thought about breaking his neck but I didn't because he was only about 15 years old probably. I just couldn't snap his neck because he was so young. Its amazing how many things you can think about in two seconds isn't it when shit gets ugly? I finally choked him out and sat on him until the police got there. Nobody helped. They were frozen in fear. Nobody. Nobody helped. I had to do it all by myself. After I choked him out I sat on him until the law got there. I didn't hurt him but I thought about it. Everybody was running, hiding, or frozen in their tracks.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:33 am

Damn, good job, backtoiam.

Closest story I have to that is my girlfriend and I were driving home once and these guys were chasing us but I wanted to stop for smokes. So I did and left her in the car and these jocks started laying into me saying that they were going to fuck my girlfriend and then when they were done they were going to fuck my mom. Denver Police showed up for some officer that wanted a can of chew. He was right behind me in line. Well these guys come in and get behind the cop and literally ask him how long he was going to be here. He said. I dunno, why?

So I went out to the car while the cop was coming out at the same time. And I said "you probably wanna know why that guy asked you that." Told him the above and he said just go on home as at least three other units surrounded the car within seconds.
82_28

Postby semper occultus » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:45 am

The Father of the Orlando Shooter Recently Visited Congress, State Department, Writes Open Letters To President Obama

http://injo.com/2016/06/627509-the-father-of-the-orlando-shooter-recently-visited-state-department-writes-open-letters-to-president-obama/

Little is known about the personal life of Omar Mateen, the man who pledged allegiance to ISIS before butchering more than 50 people inside an Orlando nightclub early Sunday morning, but his political activist father, who is running for President of Afghanistan, seems to have an odd relationship with the U.S. Government and sympathies toward the Taliban.

This April, Mateen was in Washington DC doing advocacy work with Congress and the State Department

Seddique Mateen is an effusive poster on social media. The following posts from his Facebook describe a trip to Washington DC in April. He can be seen posing in front of State Department offices & the Democratic Foreign Services Committee offices.

The captions on the above photos roughly translate to Mateen describing how he is advocating for U.S. intervention between Pakistani and Afghan fighters on the border of both countries. One caption in English reads: “We have the duty to tell the world that Pakistan is the killer of Afghan people.”

It is not clear who he personally met with in Washington D.C.

In the above post, Mateen describes meetings with the Foreign Relations Committee and his attendance at a hearing for Afghanistan security.

Mateen has met with prominent members of Congress on past trips to Washington D.C.
These posts from 2015 show Mateen with Reps Charlie Rangel, Dana Rohrabacher and Ed Royce. Royce is the Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Mateen is currently running for President of Afghanistan...
semper occultus

Postby SonicG » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 am

With a name like Wackenhut! Coral Gables baby...Where is Hopsicker? No tweets since the 11th...

So this cannot be counted as "Islamic Terrorism"! Regardless of calls made in mid-siege, this guy could have used his father to really strike a blow by assassinating a political figure.

Really how are they going to pull a misdirect with this type of father?
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion