President Woo

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: President Woo

Postby KUAN » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 am

But with that notion now exploded in the article ‘NASA Finds Lakes of Hydrocarbons on Saturn’s Moon, Titan‘ thanks to NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, energy scientists are now compelled to admit that petroleum oil is, in fact, substantially mineral in origin and occuring all through the galaxies.

Two Years ago it was reported that the Max Planck Institute, Germany have discovered that the Horse Head Nebula galaxy in the Orion constellation contains a vast field of hydrocarbon (see ‘Top German Scientists Discover ‘Fossil Fuel’ in the Stars‘).

As such, long-held fears about Earth’s shrinking ‘fossil fuel’ reserves may be bogus. These important new cosmological discoveries come coincidentally at a time when huge succeses in American oil drilling technology (‘frakking‘) are bringing a glut of oil onto the energy markets, causing a slide in global oil prices. Fresh oil reserves are being struck all over – some miles beneath the oceans, where Dino the dinosaur never roamed.

Thank G-D for that
KUAN

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:04 am

Burnt Hill » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 pm wrote:
Nordic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm wrote:Funny, but I just went through the whole list, and if you got rid of the ones about Sasquatch, Chemtrails, egg consumption, teleportation, and maybe a few others I can't remember, the rest are excellent ideas. I'd vote for a good 90% of these.

Beats the hell out of either the D or the R platforms.

And that's the problem, great ideas associated with completely unnecessary foolish ones.
Guilt by association.
I don't know enough about Basiago though, he may be sincere.

Yeah that's part of on ongoing pattern from Icke (lizard people!) to John Perkins (I saw a guy transform into a jaguar!)
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby backtoiam » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:54 am

nordic said

Yeah that's part of on ongoing pattern from Icke (lizard people!) to John Perkins (I saw a guy transform into a jaguar!)

In my opinion, and I could be wrong, that is intentional and an attempt to keep people from realizing what "shape shifting" and "vampires" and such really means.

The way I understand it all this vampire and shape shifting and warewolf legend goes back to a really simple premise. For our purposes lets just call that premise or name a "globalist" or a "politician."

A politician is an actor on a stage. Politicians kiss your babies, shake your hand, and then when they "turn their back" they "shape shift" and figure out ways to take advantage of you. They are "two faced."

They show you one face while in "daylight" but actually their true face and intention is the opposite. The "mask." They hug your neck and kiss your babies in public and then "turn around" and bleed you to death in the dark.

The lizard thing simply means a cold blooded mother fucker.

The vampire thing is the same. Vampires cannot stand the light of day or they die. They can only operate in darkness. Sunlight (the truth) will kill a damn vampire quick. That is why they stay in the "grave" during the day. All those who they bite (fool or take advantage of) will either become dead or a vampire themselves.

Why do those who get bit become a vampire too? Well, the bitten either become part of the vampire team because they got lured into a blackmail compromise or they get dead. True vampires by the heart were raised from birth in occult families to be a vampire.

Those with a conciense get dead because they won't play the game.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby NeonLX » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 am

^^^^^^I love that bit of "Gnosis", backtoiam. Seriously. It was a "revelation" for me.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to General Discussion