'Labour MUST Kill Vampire Jezza': The Plot to Destroy Corbyn

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 'Labour MUST Kill Vampire Jezza': The Plot to Destroy Co

Postby RocketMan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:03 am

:hrumph
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby RocketMan » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:45 am

I'm liking this Kerry-Anne Mendoza and The Canary a lot.

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Harvey » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:46 am

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby RocketMan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:56 am

Man, I had no idea the "Independent Group" which is now apparently called Change UK is such a clusterfuck. :evilgrin

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 8IcwjP7uKs

Change UK: Second candidate resigns in 24 hours, after 'crazy black wh***' remarks emerge

A second candidate from new centrist party Change UK has been forced to resign within 24 hours, after it emerged he had made a series of sexist and derogatory comments about women.

Joseph Russo, who was announced as the party’s top candidate for Scotland just yesterday, had said: “Black women scare me. I put this down to be chased through Amsterdam by a crazy black wh***”.

In another tweet, he had also said: “I wonder if there’s a c*** / anchovy correlation. One smells like the other.”

I mean dafuuuuuuuck...

The resignation comes after another Change UK candidate in London, former Tory Ali Sadjady, resigned shortly after being unveiled. Mr Sadjady had said: “When I hear that 70% of pick pockets caught on the London Underground are Romanian it kind makes me want Brexit.”

The new centrist party’s original launch as The Independent Group earlier this year was also dogged by a race row after one of its MPs, Angela Smith, used the phrase “funny tinge” to refer to BME people in a televised discussion about racism. She did not resign, but later apologised for having “misspoke”.

Also, fuck them, the class traitors that they are:

At its election campaign launch the party said it would unveil some policies in the future, but immediately confirmed it would not be supporting a no-confidence vote in Theresa May’s government – potentially throwing the embattled prime minister a lifeline.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby RocketMan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:33 pm

A new low again...

Vague concern-trolling...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -too-frail

Labour calls for inquiry into civil service claim that Corbyn is 'too frail'

Labour has written to the head of the civil service to request an independent investigation into anonymous warnings leaked to a newspaper that claimed Jeremy Corbyn could be too frail to function as prime minister.

Jon Trickett, the shadow minister for the Cabinet Office, told the cabinet secretary, Mark Sedwill, that the comments amounted to a “totally unwarranted and indeed unconstitutional political intervention, with disturbing implications for our democratic system”.

Corbyn and his party have rejected the claims made in the Times on Saturday, which said that, at a recent event, senior civil servants had discussed their worries about what might happen if the Labour leader became prime minister.

The report cited anonymous senior civil servants who warned that they were concerned about Corbyn being put into Downing Street after an election as he seemed to lack a firm grasp of issues and was being “propped up” by his advisers.

One was quoted as saying: “There is a real worry that the Labour leader isn’t up to the job physically or mentally but is being propped up by those around him. There’s growing concern that he’s too frail and is losing his memory. He’s not in charge of his own party.”

Corbyn has called for an investigation, saying it was “very concerning” for officials to brief against an elected politician.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby alloneword » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:39 am

OK, so December 12th is the day of reckoning. The storm of shit has already started.

One thing that caught my eye this morning was an interview by Alastair Campbell with good old John Bercow, in which he was asked about anti-Semitism with regard to the Labour Party.

I think his answer was quite profound:

Skip to 57:18
alloneword

Postby alloneword » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Knightly nails it, with this short deconstruction of more standard Guardian shit-weaselry (what else?)

GE2019 Reveals True Purpose of “Antisemitism” Smear Campaign With the call of the election, we see the early fruition of years of propaganda.

Kit Knightly

The centrists really didn’t want this election. The reasons were never made especially I clear. I know some people said it was a trick to force through No Deal Brexit, and apparently it means some (as yet unidentified) school had to cancel its Christmas fete.
If there was ever a story to sum up this election – a parent just contacted me to say that the primary school is having to stop their Christmas Fete which was to raise funds because of cuts, because the school will be a polling station.

— Jess Phillips Esq., (@jessphillips) November 7, 2019

That all seems rather shallow, or even stupid, reasoning on which to object to a chance to take power and reform the country. And yet hundreds of Labour MPs abstained the vote to approve the election.

Why is this?

Why are Labour MPs upset at the idea of being in power?

Why didn’t notionally “liberal” or “progressive” columnists cheer on the idea of removing Britains “hard right” government?

Because the only alternative is Jeremy Corbyn, and a whole raft of policies they pretend to support, but would never vote for.

As is so often the case, The Guardian is the perfect case study. A little ants nest of neo-liberals, scurrying around in desperate efforts to excuse their loyalty to the wealthy elite. None daring to even vaguely endorse Labour.

Polly Toynbee would prefer a hung parliament.

Suzanne Moore rails against the “forced binary” which forces us “fix identities and form hierarchies” , whilst artfully neglecting to endorse any particular candidate.

She smugly rides above it all, sneering at people who invoke “austerity” and “the working class”, brandishing her lack of values as a sign of her hip modernity. Her line…

I reject the false binary between “austerity” and a tolerable amount of antisemitism”

…gives just a taste of bitter gruel ladled out by Jonathan Freedland today.

Nowhere is the situation better encapsulated than in his column, “Many Jews want Boris Johnson out. But how can we vote for Jeremy Corbyn?”

Here we see four years of carefully cultivated black propaganda being efficiently harvested by a master of intellectual dishonesty.

From the unctuous tone, to the incredibly manipulative (and presumptuous) use of the word “we”. To the frankly appallingly inappropriate invoking of the holocaust. It’s a master-class in Guardian editorial style.

“Style”, as opposed to “substance”.

I have nothing but contempt for Johnson and his hard-right party, the prospect of Prime Minister Corbyn fills me with dread. Not, I stress, the prospect of a Labour government, committed to spending billions on schools, hospitals and houses – Britain needs that badly – but specifically the notion of Corbyn and his inner circle running the country.

You’ll notice here he just off-handedly endorses the policies, which makes a change because I don’t think he’s ever previously written anything in support of any decision of Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership, their proposed policy or their manifesto.

But, in this instance, he needs to make his readers understand he’s a nice guy who likes all the right things.

This isn’t about policy – he “stresses” it – this is about something else.

What is that something else?

We’re not sure, he doesn’t say. He suggests, he implies, but he doesn’t say.

Because he can’t. Because “don’t vote for Corbyn or he’ll round up all the Jews in camps” is an absurd argument.

He cites a survey – of only 700 people, and commissioned Jewish Leadership Council – which claims 87% of Jews believe Corbyn is an antisemite.

This number is, of course, ridiculous. And meaningless, because the number of people who think something has no relation to whether or not it’s true. There was a time, not so long ago, when that wouldn’t need to be said.

He mentions Chris Williamson, and that mural, and the “English irony line”, and the BBC Panorama episode. Lies and distortions all. Readily and easily debunked over and over and over again.

Why retreat to tired arguments, long ago discredited? Well, sadly, because they work. But also because he can’t do anything else.

He can’t say “Jeremy Corbyn hates the Jews”, because that’s libel.

He can’t say “Labour will enact anti-Jewish policies”, because that’s laughable.

And he can’t say “vote for the Conservatives”, because that would be bad for his brand.

Instead, he simply gives a vague, fear-mongering, deliberately deceptive account for his refusal to endorse a party, despite their policies being everything his carefully cultivated media person should agree with.

Jonathan Freedland really wants to vote for Labour, honest.

He really wants to redistribute wealth, and re-nationalise industry, and reform our militaristic foreign policy…he really would love to do all that.

But he can’t.

Because the lies he’s been telling for the last four years force him not to.

Funny how that works out.

https://off-guardian.org/2019/11/09/ge2 ... -campaign/
alloneword

Postby RocketMan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:07 pm

I don't know why but the campaign against Corbyn makes me even angrier than the Bernie Sanders psyop. Maybe it's because it's working. Tories seem to be in a considerable lead and centrist Labour traitors are probably going to bolster the Lib Dem vote.

I wonder how the entire British political system will weather the coming storm. The country was not built for a three party system. Add to that a looming Scottish independence. These times have proven to be rather TOO interesting.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:50 pm

There are many parallels with the Clintonites in the USA who demand allegiance to whichever Democratic centrist they manage to coronate, but who strongly prefer four more years of Trump to any fundamental changes that could threaten their hard earned status as the kinder, gentler face of US despotic militaristic interventionism and more "conflicted" enablers of the redistribution of all US household wealth to the top 0.1%.
stickdog99

Postby alloneword » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:34 am

^^ A keen observation, SD99.

Now this, on my dime...

An interfaith organisation which has frequently attacked Jeremy Corbyn over allegations of antisemitism and which has described the Labour Party as a “Stalinist cult” is receiving support from the UK's Home Office.

Faith Matters receives funding through a Home Office counter-extremism programme, Building a Stronger Britain Together (BSBT), which offers grants and other assistance including social media training to help recipient organisations to “amplify” their work.

The organisation has regularly used its Twitter account to attack Corbyn, both directly and by retweeting critical articles...

..Last year, the foreign office faced questions from Labour over its support for a Scottish-based think tank, The Institute for Statecraft, which was found to have shared material critical of Corbyn on its Twitter feed...

..Middle East Eye contacted Fiyaz Mughal, the director of Faith Matters, to ask what support the organisation had received through the BSBT programme.

In his response, Mughal refused to engage with the issues which MEE had raised, which included legitimate questions about the use to which Faith Matters puts public funds.

After MEE followed up with further queries, Faith Matters took the extraordinary step of publishing a pre-emptive article on its website attacking both MEE as well as individuals at the organisation.

Bizarrely, Faith Matters suggested that for MEE to ask questions about a potential conflict of interest (namely, that Faith Matters is a recipient of government money yet mounts political attacks on the opposition leader) amounted to peddling a “conspiracy theory”...

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/fait ... ome-office
alloneword

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:33 am

The corporate media, the Tories, and the Israeli lobby are now doing everything they can to try and discredit Corbyn. This includes telling the most blatant and loathsome lies about him personally and about the Labour party membership as a whole.

Nov 27, 2019
Everything you REALLY need to know about Labour’s “antisemitism”

Kit Knightly

[...]

“But”, I hear you say, “if there’s so little antisemitism in Labour, why is it always in the news?”

Well, that’s an easy question to answer: because of two very awkward facts.

A. The recently adopted, and much-hyped IHRA definition of “antisemitism” is incredibly broad, and essentially allows criticism of Israel to be included under the umbrella of “antisemitism”.

AND

B. The Israeli lobby launched a campaign, funded by their embassy and working through the Labour Friends of Israel, to undermine Corbyn because of his stance on Palestinian rights. This was documented in the Al Jazeera film “The Lobby”.

That is why “antisemitism” is always in the headlines. Because powerful people want it to be.

…and that’s it. That is literally everything you need to know about Labour’s “antisemitism”:

It is statistically insignificant.

There was a paid campaign to pretend otherwise.

That’s really all that needs be said.

https://off-guardian.org/2019/11/27/eve ... isemitism/

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:43 am

On Thursday the 12th of December, the day of the UK's general election, the NYT gave prominent place to this contemptible (and knowing) lie :

Opinion

A Vote for Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party Is a Vote for Anti-Semitism

The only thing necessary for bigots to be normalized is for the unbigoted to shrug.

By Bret Stephens

Opinion Columnist

Dec. 12, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/12/opin ... tions.html

Friday the 13th: Mission Accomplished: Jeremy Corbyn has been destroyed by the Axis of Evil, a gang of shameless liars, moneygrubbing mercenary hacks, apologists for imperialism, oppression and genocide, warmongers and scaremongers, spooks both amateur and professional, and innumerable assorted other utter fucking bastards and creeps like Bret fucking Stephens.

Mark Ames Verified Account @MarkAmesExiled

Expect the creepy “political technologies” used to successfully destroy a near saint like Corbyn—the scariest disinformation campaign I’ve ever seen—to be applied here in the US, and soon. Not sure how you prepare for it, but better start figuring it out before it’s too late

15:26 - 12. Dez. 2019

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/stat ... 2357394435
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:00 pm

A three part Al Jazeera doco based on the leaked Labour report, itself grudgingly validated by the Forde Report. Part one below. I'll post the other two episodes when they're available.

An investigation based on the largest leak of documents in British political history. The Labour Files examines thousands of internal documents, emails and social media messages to reveal how senior officials in one of the two parties of government in the UK ran a coup by stealth against the elected leader of the party.
The program will show how officials set about silencing, excluding and expelling its own members in a ruthless campaign to destroy the chances of Jeremy Corbyn becoming Britain’s prime minister.
Candidates for key political roles were blocked and constituency groups suspended as the party’s central office sought to control the elected leadership.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby DrEvil » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:46 am

Who needs Corbyn when you have Truss, Kwarteng and Rees-Mogg (is it just me or do the last two sound like second tier Marvel villains? Truss doesn't even have cool name, although it's probably pronounced Trois). They'll set things right. The economy will stop free-falling aaaany minute now. They just need to cut taxes for the rich a bit more to really get it going. Maybe kick some disabled people out of their council flats (to quote someone who shall remain unnamed: fucking cripples - get all the perks). If you can drag yourself along the pavement by your bleeding fingers you can damn well work too.

And then when they're done trashing the place they can go AHA! - the nanny state doesn't work - just look at this ad campaign paid for by the City - let's sell it all off to our buddies who will synergize and streamline and cut the poor fat and make it all better again. Some poor people may have to be sacrificed along the way, but that's a price we're willing to pay.

I could have sworn "Years and Years" was fiction.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:50 pm

Part two.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved