Pokemon GO

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Pokemon GO

Postby identity » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:03 am

160717a.JPG

Deputies: Genesee Co. woman stole bike to play Pokémon Go faster
July 16, 2016 10:24 AM

A woman in Oakfield is facing charges after deputies say she took a 13-year-old's bike so she could play Pokémon Go more efficiently.

Twenty-six-year-old Brandi-Lyn Heidenreich is charged with petit larceny.

According to investigators, the woman stole the bike Thursday afternoon while she was playing the game and while the 13-year-old boy was visiting his mother at work.

Deputies say Heidenreich took the bike to her house and was found walking around the area later on. Deputies were able to return the bike to the boy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 0_0 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:41 am

just for fun...

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby conniption » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:58 pm

conniption

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:48 pm

^^^^ Excellent!
Iamwhomiam

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:09 pm

LOL, yeah, kids! Go fucking sequester yourself in a bar and become a miserable alcoholic like me! and get off my lawn!!!
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby backtoiam » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:29 pm

Putin To Ban Pokemon GO From Russia Due To Links To CIA
Published: July 17, 2016

Vladimir Putin is set to ban Pokemon GO from Russia after an internal Kremlin investigation revealed the viral augmented reality smartphone game has direct links to the CIA and wider intelligence community and is being used to secretly gather data on a colossal scale.

Young people are being tricked into giving up their privacy to these intelligence agencies, according to Kremlin sources, and while playing the game they act as unwitting intelligence gatherers for the CIA. The game has an extensive list of intrusive tracking permissions, and it is these ‘fine print clauses’ that raised eyebrows in the Kremlin and sparked the ongoing investigation.

The game’s creator, Niantec, is closely linked to the CIA. Niantec CEO John Hanke created Keyhole in 2001 – which was later bought by Google.

Most of the money used to create Keyhole came from the National Geo-Spatial Intelligence Agency and the CIA.

Pokemon GO is the pinnacle of Hanke’s intelligence gathering career thus far. He is a New World Order intelligence operative whose career has been creating ingenious ways to spy on unsuspecting citizens and siphon the information back to intelligence agencies.

With the launch of the viral game, the CIA effectively recruited millions of unaware, distracted people to work as intelligence and surveillance operatives, gathering previously time consuming, expensive data for the intelligence agency.

An agency that wants footage of the inside of a home or building can now place desirable Pokemon there, and naive citizens will collect the footage for them.

Putin, who has promised to destroy the New World Order in 2016, believes the augmented reality smartphone game is a case of wolf in sheep’s clothing.

The game hasn’t been released in Russia yet, however some Russian Pokemon fans have gained access and have started playing the game in Moscow, prompting Putin to warn them to stay away from his residence and government buildings over security fears.

The game looks set to have a limited life span in Russia, and other countries are showing signs of following suit in banning the CIA-funded game over security concerns.

China, the world’s biggest gaming and smartphone market, has expressed reservations about the game, believing it could be a Trojan horse for offensive military action by the United States and Japan.

Pokemon GO represents the latest tool to ensnare people. It is a form of hypnotism and could have sinister consequences. The New World Order have corralled these young people and are using them to create caches of hi-res data-rich images of their surroundings – including personal spaces – that get collated and stored by the CIA.

Kremlin sources believe the most objectionable clause in the Pokemon GO contract being signed by young people all over the world is the line: “We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties.”

In other words, everything your smartphone camera captures while you are attempting to capture Pokemon can and will be used against you in a court of law.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Putin_To ... 8/Y/M.html
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:24 am

Putin, who has promised to destroy the New World Order in 2016, believes the augmented reality smartphone game is a case of wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Bwahahaha. Hard hitting journalism right here!!!
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby backtoiam » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:41 am

Bwahahaha. Hard hitting journalism right here!!!

I got a kick out of it too. :thumbsup
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Cordelia » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:49 am

Could 'Pokemon Go' Break Election Laws?

The augmented reality phenomenon is raising a host of ethical quandaries.

"Pokemon Go," the augmented reality app that recently became the biggest mobile game in U.S. history, has businesses and advertisers working feverishly to capitalize on its enormous popularity.

And while election campaigns are already taking advantage of the game's mechanics to incentivize players to visit political rallies and registration drives, the possible use of "lures" to attract gamers to polling places – and even to influence their vote – is proving to be an unimagined area of election law."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... ction-laws
Cordelia

Postby identity » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 am

‘Pegimon Go’: Dozens arrested as Pokemon fans, Antifa face right-wing Pegida in Munich
Published time: 19 Jul, 2016 07:55

Dozens have been arrested during this unlikely face-off: Pokemon fans and Antifa movement VS far-right PEGIDA group. And wait till you hear why Pokemon fans were there!

The bizarre gathering turned violent: dozens were arrested, with the showing of a men pinned to the ground, and others being dragged along the street. Police tried to chase a group sitting on the ground, too: apparently, there were waiting for Pokemons to appear.

The event saw all three groups participate, with Pegida holding banners ‘Democracy, love to homeland, freedom of speech, justice - everything has been laid aside’ and ‘Islam, no thanks’, while Antifa activists loudly chanted “Nazis out”.

However, Pokemon lovers weren’t there to promote a cause, but to compete: whoever took the best photo with a Pokemon and anti-Islam group on the background, was to get a prize.

https://www.rt.com/news/352017-pokemon-go-pegida-arrests/

Wanted Michigan man arrested after Pokemon Go leads him to police station

pogomug.jpg

A wanted man in Milford, Michigan, walked himself into police custody while playing the popular mobile game, Pokemon Go. Police said 26-year-old William Wilcox was wanted for failing to appear in court for a breaking and entering charge.

“He was coming here because he knew that the Milford police building is a gym in the game of Pokemon Go,” police chief Tom Lindberg told ABC-affiliate WXYZ. Lindberg said Wilcox was seen wandering around outside the station near a flagpole, wearing his pajamas. “He either forgot that he had a warrant out for his arrest or was just ignoring it thinking nothing will happen,” he said.

Officers recognized Wilcox through the window and arrested him without incident.

“He made our job much easier for us that day,” said Lindberg. The chief noted that Wilcox appeared more upset about having to stop playing the game than getting arrested. The man was released on personal bond and is free to continue playing the game until his day in court.

Some higher court should surely impose the penalty of a Lifetime Ban on Playing PoGo upon him for being so utterly lost in his Trance of (Pokémon-) Acquisition that he wandered over to the police station in his pyjamas while there was a warrant out for his arrest.

(Edited again to add yet another Pokémon-inspired approach of Criminal to LE/Justice building, resulting in arrest:)

Sex offender arrested, accused of playing Pokémon Go with kids.
Probation agent saw offender playing game with kids outside agency's office.

JUL 14, 2016 9:33 PM UTC

We've read about all kinds of weird things happening to people playing Pokémon Go on their mobile phones—including players being the victims of muggings, participants being accused of trespassing or getting lost, and even app-related divorce.

The story of an Indiana man, however, takes the cake. The case of 42-year-old Randy Zuick comes in as our top vote for Dumbest Criminal of the Month, and it also gets our top vote for the Strangest Pokémon Go Story we've heard following the mobile app's debut last week.

Zuick is a registered child sex offender. In April he pleaded guilty to a felony charge of fondling a child under 14 and was placed on sex-offender probation for four years. The terms include him not interacting with children, local media reported. A probation officer allegedly saw him playing Pokémon Go with children outside the Hancock County Courthouse, a site highlighted in the game that is drawing players to the vicinity. The probation department, which is monitoring Zuick, is housed at the courthouse. Zuick was arrested and is expected to appear in court on Friday, where a judge could consider revoking his probation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

identity

Postby brekin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Two biggest topics these days, Pokemon Go and Terrorism. How long before we get the two for one, quirky story, combining the two in the antics of a person?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Burnt Hill » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:30 pm

^^ To identity's post- Examples of serendipity, or part of the Master Plan?
Burnt Hill

Postby identity » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Brekin: I already wondered aloud, earlier in this thread, how long it would be before "terrorists" created a lure so that PoGo players would gather at a spot to "meet their destiny." Given the pace at which events are unfolding in both categories of phenomena, we shouldn't have too long to wait!

Burnt Hill: Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe there are subliminal messages of some sort embedded in the little monsters?

identity

Postby 82_28 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:05 pm

I saw a guy last night park in a driveway that didn't belong to him and go on a hunt and then come back to his car. How I knew was that he didn't live there and it is private parking but continued on foot up the road with his phone glued to his face. The things you notice as a person who goes out for a smoke late at night.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby brekin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 pm

identity » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:54 pm wrote:Brekin: I already wondered aloud, earlier in this thread, how long it would be before "terrorists" created a lure so that PoGo players would gather at a spot to "meet their destiny." Given the pace at which events are unfolding in both categories of phenomena, we shouldn't have too long to wait!

Burnt Hill: Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe there are subliminal messages of some sort embedded in the little monsters?

Ahh, didn't catch that one. Yes, Pikachu is the new pied piper and there are plenty of wolves about.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion