2016 Republican Convention

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 2016 Republican Convention

Postby Cordelia » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:06 pm

backtoiam wrote:
coffin dogger
There is a place between sides - The Gap In The Space Between - put your mind there, experience the 360 degree panorama and marvel. Most human beings are wonderful.

No shit. I walk the streets. I see people of all colors. 99% of the time they are shaking hands and getting along just fine. Not many problems. The Media tells us different so we get copycats that are so brain dead they go with the narrative and start shit. Mindless robots will follow the narrative but by and large for the most part people are good, regardless of their color, and they like each other. All my years of living has not proven me wrong on this. Maybe some people live in pockets of strife where idiots are following the official narrative and acting as copycats but not in my hood.

The other day I talked to a friend who's spent the last month driving cross country and has encountered no weirdness. People being people, living their lives. It's a media job; destabilize and spread fear.
Cordelia

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Cordelia » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:06 am wrote:
backtoiam wrote:
coffin dogger
There is a place between sides - The Gap In The Space Between - put your mind there, experience the 360 degree panorama and marvel. Most human beings are wonderful.

No shit. I walk the streets. I see people of all colors. 99% of the time they are shaking hands and getting along just fine. Not many problems. The Media tells us different so we get copycats that are so brain dead they go with the narrative and start shit. Mindless robots will follow the narrative but by and large for the most part people are good, regardless of their color, and they like each other. All my years of living has not proven me wrong on this. Maybe some people live in pockets of strife where idiots are following the official narrative and acting as copycats but not in my hood.

The other day I talked to a friend who's spent the last month driving cross country and has encountered no weirdness. People being people, living their lives. It's a media job; destabilize and spread fear.

Not conclusive. I could make the same journey along the same route and at the exact same time but find only weirdness. Mutually exclusive parallel realities. Or subjective experience. Same thing. But I concur with CD and you on the more general point.

Remember, Weird Is Good!
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Cordelia » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:57 pm

^^^
Ha! Well, maybe no weird weirdness, from his subjective p.o.v. only, of course. (He hasn't gotten to L.A. or S.F. yet.)
Cordelia

Postby backtoiam » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:46 am

Harvey

Not conclusive. I could make the same journey along the same route and at the exact same time but find only weirdness. Mutually exclusive parallel realities. Or subjective experience. Same thing. But I concur with CD and you on the more general point.

Remember, Weird Is Good!
:wink :thumbsup
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:50 am

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Previous

Return to General Discussion