Worst conspiracy theory ever.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Worst conspiracy theory ever.

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Rory » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 am

kool maudit » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:07 am wrote:Mensch is a funny figure. Nobody is as personally aligned with the preferences of the regime-changers as she is (it should be noted here that her monomania predates Trump; she routinely attacked Obama and 'the liberal media' too) – it's just not a sort of politics that individual people really have.

It's a palace kind of politics, a kind that regimes have.

She is doing something for someone here, playing a role. I don't know why.

She's mentally ill. At very least has acquired brain injury due to her copious consumption of various mind altering things. It's interesting to see her act now (I do remember her time as Blair Babe, but also as callous Tory MP) - this current performance is that of vector for bonefide fake news. And it's instructive to see how many gobble it up.
Rory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:24 am

Judge Says Trump Can Be Sued For Inciting Violence Against Campaign Protesters
http://fusion.net/judge-says-trump-can- ... 1793935044

DONALD TRUMP IS FUELING AN EXPLOSION OF NEW LAWSUITS
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/ ... w-lawsuits

Trump University Lawsuits Settle On $25 Million
http://www.jdjournal.com/2017/04/02/tru ... 5-million/

Meet the Everyday People Who Have Sued Trump. So Far, They’ve Won.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/us/t ... l-ban.html

Seattle files lawsuit against President Trump's sanctuary cities threat
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3013361

TRUMP’S LAWYERS ARGUE PRESIDENT IS TOO BUSY FOR SEXUAL MISCONDUCT DEFAMATION LAWSUIT
http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-lawyers- ... ase-575800

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 am

It's almost like thread titles are meaningless, and it's all just one hysterical anti trump copypasta datadump
Rory

Postby Nordic » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Rory » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 am wrote:It's almost like thread titles are meaningless, and it's all just one hysterical anti trump copypasta datadump

This is why I consider myself a former member of this community. One who comes bank to lurk now and then when I'm bored out of my mind, but beyond that I have finally moved on. Took a while.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:23 pm

NEWS IN BRIEF
VOL 53 ISSUE 12
Jared Kushner Quietly Transfers ‘Solve Middle East Crisis’ To Next Week’s To-Do List
Jared Kushner is working on his to-do list in his office.

WASHINGTON—Admitting there was simply too much on his plate right now to bring stability to the fractious region by end of day Friday, Senior Advisor to the President Jared Kushner quietly moved the task “solve Middle East crisis” to his to-do list for next week, sources reported Tuesday. “Ushering in lasting peace across the Mideast is definitely still a big priority for me, but given everything else I’ve got going on right now, I’m just going to need to bump it to next week when I have a little more time on my hands,” Kushner reportedly said as he crossed out the task on his pocket day planner and rewrote it on the following page, acknowledging that he was just “too swamped” at the moment with policy reports and real estate development meetings to resolve the numerous wars, land disputes, and centuries-old ethnic and religious tensions that have long raged among the 350 million residents of the geopolitical hotspot. “I was really hoping to at least knock out the Arab-Israeli conflict before the weekend, but this week’s kind of gotten out of hand. It’ll be fine, though—I’ll just carve out an hour or two next week, hunker down in my office, and sort it all out then. If I can push back a couple business calls, I can definitely get this whole Middle East situation ironed out by Wednesday—Thursday at the latest.” At press time, Kushner reportedly pushed “solve Middle East crisis” back an additional 30 minutes after deciding it would be better to get “fix America’s opioid epidemic” out of the way first.
http://www.theonion.com/article/jared-k ... ast--55639
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:41 pm

IMG_20170415_163932.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rory

Postby brekin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Nordic » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm wrote:http://russia-insider.com/en/us-media-blames-putin-conspiracy-homegrown-trump-phenomenon/ri15815
US Media Blames Putin Conspiracy for Homegrown Trump Phenomenon

The email, from publicist Rob Goldstone, claimed the information was part of "Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."
Goldstone subsequently offered to set up a meeting with a "Russian government attorney" to discuss the information.
Goldstone, who represents the son of an Azerbaijani-Russian businessman close to the Russian government, claimed in an email to Trump Jr. in June 2016 that a top Russian prosecutor had offered the father "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia."
"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," Goldstone wrote in the email to Trump Jr.
"If it's what you say I love it," Trump Jr. replied, according to the email he released.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/ ... index.html

I think this thread is pretty much a sign of the times.
Here on a conspiracy website, where many fringe conspiracies are de rigueur, it was inconceivable, inconceivable! to many that Putin could have meddled in an American election.

It was literally believed to be the "Worst conspiracy theory ever."
And consider we have seen innumerable doozies.
Many who can entertain out of hand lizard men rulers, satanic child eating world government cabals, inter-dimensional traveling beings, nano-implants, etc. couldn't even consider a competing world super power rival with a history of political dirty tricks and election meddling interfering in a democratic election bolstering a plutocratic demagogue celebrity-tyrant 1%'er with a shaky financial empire with long and deep financial ties to the Russian mob and government (basically the combined thugocracy).

Total system failure of the imagination on a pretty plausible conspiracy.
Be interesting to see the Venn diagram of those who didn't believe this conspiracy was possible, but were on board with P-Gate.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 pm

this guy part of a Russian conspiracy....surely you jest :D

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby KUAN » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Nordic wrote:This is why I consider myself a former member of this community. One who comes bank to lurk now and then when I'm bored out of my mind, but beyond that I have finally moved on. Took a while.

So we're a welcome relief from boredom?
KUAN

Postby KUAN » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 am

Ok guys, we no longer have Jeff to carry us, gotta try harder
KUAN

Postby barracuda » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:21 am

brekin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:08 pm wrote:Venn diagram of those who didn't believe this conspiracy was possible, but were on board with P-Gate.

vennagain.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barracuda

Postby Heaven Swan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:37 am

Fascinating stuff.

I'm American, but perhaps because I spent long periods of time outside of the country I am constantly baffled and stumped by American behavior.

Of the Russians I know, most love Trump, some don't like or support him, but all believed that Russia had meddled in the election. Realism prevails.

What's going on with Americans? It's obvious why Trump supporters and sympathizers were blowing smoke in everyone's eyes but what about all the leftists that made fun of anyone who believed Russia would do such a thing?

The people I know who fall into this category are Bernie supporters who don't analyze world politics or read news much and are motivated by emotions.

That leaves leftist RI posters, internet columnists and lot's of Pacifica radio hosts who supposedly read and analyze news but made fun and ridiculed those who believed Russian meddling was possible or probable..

I've asked this before and got crickets but in the interests of understanding, any insight on what was going on in your/their heads would be appreciated.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 am

ridiculed those who believed Russian meddling was possible or probable..

I had a couple of friends on this site for years until this Russian mob/trump story broke. Now they hate me ...they have tried to get me banned from this site......3 people here took turns for over a year harassing me calling me every name in the book....were suspended several times for doing so.......an obscure RI member came out of nowhere to start a thread trashing me......since this site began that had never happened.......have trashed talked me at another website. There is another website set up as a kinda liberal/progressive site but in fact is not...and I was basically shown the door because I would not stop posting about Paul Manafort and would not join in the hate Hillary crowd over a year ago (I have never been a Hillary supporter). I have known since Paul Manafort was brought into the trump circle that trump was tainted big time

I have a theory about some of the backlash but I will not go into deal at this point
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Heaven Swan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 am

SLAD wrote:
I have a theory about some of the backlash but I will not go into deal at this point

Oh please! No need to name names. I want to understand possible motivations.

I believed that misogyny motivated a lot of the opposition and hatred for Hillary (from the left), but this goes way beyond Hillary. I guess each individual has their own motivations, but there must be some common themes.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion