Soft genocide genital powder marketed to useless eaters

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Soft genocide genital powder marketed to useless eaters

Postby Jerky » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Jerky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Soft genocide genital powder marketed to useless eaters

Postby lucky » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 am

I remember a friend telling me 20 years ago not to use talcum powder as it gets absorbed through the skin and builds up rather like mercury - never excreted. But hey just about everything gives you cancer these days, when I was a kid I think it was 7% of the population now its 50% - big pharma laughing all the way to the bank regardless of the causes.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 am

We live in a hyper-toxic civilization thanks to the multinationals government agencies who support these greedy psychopathic entities. I don't know whether they're trying to thin the herd, or keep the masses sickly, or it's just the result of these multinationals seeking profit at any cost, or a combination of all three, but the use of almost all of the popular brand commercial products not to mention the hidden toxins/hormones in our diet increase our risk of chronic illnesses, obesity, heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

Unfortunately, It's impossible to avoid the toxicity because the toxicity has infiltrated everything from the air we breathe, to the water we drink to the homes/buildings we live/work--not to mention the electromagnetic pollution that's unavoidable. But you can take small measures for all the good it will do. For instance, I use baking soda and sea salt instead of toothpaste; baking soda instead of deodorant; mix up my own cleaning products using baking soda, vinegar, essential oils, coconut oil, etc..and they work just as well, if not better. I try to stay away from gmos but I find that's almost impossible. As far as pharmaceuticals go, I'm slowly working on it.

In other words, I firmly believe that there are natural remedies that work just as well as all the carcinogenic commercial products most of us believe we cannot live without. But our toxic environment is so pervasive, I almost feel as if we're doomed no matter what we do.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby lucky » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 am

^^ couldn't agree with you more - when it gets to the point -as it has - that the air we breath is toxic (certainly in conubations where 85% of people live) what chance do we have. Food companies keep people addicted to fast food, big pharma aim to have everyone on one type of medication or another for life - no cures.....As fraser said ' we're doomed, we're doomed
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:34 pm

vermiculite

mercury

lead

asbestos

talc

uranium

aluminum

Why again do we dig all of this stuff out of the ground?

Why do we then come up with all sorts of "useful" things do with all these toxns such that we ensure our environmental exposure to them on a daily basis?
stickdog99

Return to General Discussion