After School Satan

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: After School Satan

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:27 pm

Elvis » 07 Nov 2019 23:05 wrote:This stuff appearing in art doesn't necessarily mean it comes from perpetrators or is made with evil intent. One of my closest friends writes novels and makes videos with main themes of trauma-based mind control, Satanic ritual etc. Why? One of his family members is a survivor. It's his way of coming to terms with it, exposing it and just getting that shit off his chest. Seems a lot of survivors are themselves artists; I'd imagine there's a lot they want to process, and everyone has their own mode of expression.

Not necessarily, of course.

Is art that warns us about evil indistinguishable from art that glorifies evil? The latter generally makes evil look cool; but the former often inadvertently makes it look cool, too, like Paradise Lost. But then again we can definitely tell the difference between a movie about the Holocaust that mourns the horror versus one that glorifies the Nazis, right? When did it start becoming culturally okay to root for satanic villains?

As I kept repeating in the Trauma Enlightenment thread, it's one thing to be, say, Kim Noble, who is exposing ghouls and exorcising her own trauma, and it's an entirely different thing to be a Kim Noble fan who showcases her paintings in a living room. I don't know what that means for artists like her, as far as making a living through the cathartic art. Nobody normal is going to buy your paintings because while they may honor your expression of courage, they sure as hell don't want to hang it up in their homes. Maybe a philanthropist will buy a painting and then cover it up and store it in the basement, but probably not. Does that mean that if you're a survivor artist like Noble you're dependent on the patronage of sick fucks with the same kind of tastes as the monsters who traumatized you? Or do you just resign yourself to never being sold, because it's about the truth and the peace of mind not the money?

Of course output from the big-business pop music industry is much more likely to carry deliberate conditioning sorts of messages inserted by powerful actors. But always? Doubtful to my mind. If any one of us, being RI'ers as we are, decided to write a story or make a film or record, we might very well choose MK themes, if only as a way of 'talking about it' through art.

I'm writing some RI-ish shit, and the evil people while not cartoons are clearly the bad guys, and the trauma is a very bad and very uncool thing, and the good guys while problematic still win. It's not that hard. We've been brainwashed to be nihilistic, antisocial.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Where they're missing the boat, IMO, is in not being paranoid enough and thinking that their own culture is somehow separate from the "satanic" one, rather than being the foundation of it (upon this rock....). And also, perhaps more to the point, in thinking it's possible to avoid "Satan" & still be in the world, at all, or even desirable. They seemed to have missed that little bit in their Good Book about "resist not evil," because resistance makes stronger.

Astonishingly good points. :praybow
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:39 pm

guruilla » 19 Aug 2016 15:11 wrote:Acc to David Shurter at Faceborg, August 15 at 5:21pm:

“That whole satanist after school club is ALL FAKE. None of it is real. I called the schools on the lists- and those who even knew what I was talking about said NO. That ABC “news site” that first reported it was made in 2016 and when I looked at it- wasn’t even fully developed yet. It is all bullshit- trying to say that it is going to start another “satanic panic hysteria” because our government realizes that this whole child trafficking thing they have had going is about to hit the light and cause some shit. Don’t be fooled- it is nothing more than a propaganda campaign being run by an idiot.”

He may have been wrong about the ASS program being fake, but it's not impossible that the program itself or news about it may have been intended in part to trigger another wave of ignorant debunkable satanic panic in order to provide cover for a bona fide satanic operation, and most interestingly that's some pretty interesting timing re: "this whole child trafficking thing", August 15th. When did the first notions of Pizzagate start bubbling from the 4chan sewer?
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:15 pm

It's interesting to read about the Satanic Panic from the vantage of a 1985 reporter in the middle of it.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html

SATANISM HAUNTS TALES OF CHILD SEX ABUSE
John Crewdson, Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO TRIBUNE

Scores of children in more than half a dozen California communities are telling authorities that they have been sexually abused by groups of adults who also forced them to take part in Satanic-type rituals, including the drinking of blood, cannibalism and the sacrificial murders of other children. The latest such case surfaced in Bakersfield 10 days ago, when the Kern County Sheriff`s Department held a press conference to confirm reports that half of the 15 victims of an alleged child sex abuse ring had made such accusations against their parents and other adults.

''We understand the initial human reaction of, `I don`t want to believe it, make it go away,` '' said Cmdr. Frank Drake, who heads the department`s detective division. ''We do believe the children. But it`s not only in California. You can see cases across the United States popping up where you get these tremendously uncanny similarities.''

Evidence of similar cases in other states is sketchy at best. Questions about Satanism briefly arose, for example, when a 5-year-old boy in Niles, Mich., testified last spring that one of the teachers at the day-care center where he was sexually abused had once dressed as a witch for a Halloween ceremony.

Last month deputy sheriffs in Toledo dug up acres of suburban fields after receiving a tip that a local Satanic cult had buried as many as 75 bodies in the area. No bodies were found.

But other allegations, disturbingly similar in detail to the ones here, have been made in recent months by at least three dozen other California children, all of whom also claim to be victims of sexual abuse.

Authorities say that as far as they know, none of the children in any of the California cases, which range from Sacramento to San Diego, is known to those in any of the principals in the other cases, nor is there any solid evidence linking abuse suspects.

In Mendocino County, north of San Francisco, several children who attended the same preschool have told police they were made to chant ''Baby Jesus is dead'' and subjected to other Satanic rituals as a prelude to being sexually abused.

The Los Angeles County sheriff has received allegations by nine children, ages 4 to 10, that they were sexually abused by half a dozen residents of the same middle-class suburb who combined the abuse with Satanic rituals and child murder.

''It is an active investigation,'' said sheriff`s Lt. Bill Stonich. ''It involves several child victims and suspects who all resided on the same street in the city of Pico Rivera.''

Those who treat sexually abused children are both perplexed and worried by the apparent similarity of the children`s accounts.

''It`s something I don`t want to be identified as knowing that much about,'' said a psychiatrist who has interviewed the children in one of the cases. ''I think anybody who works in this area ought to carry a badge and wear a gun. And not have a family.''

''Good luck with your life,'' said another child therapist, one of whose patients is among the children making such accusations. ''My car was blown up 10 days ago.''

The first therapist, who said he had heard sexually abused children speak of ''eating flesh, being forced to kill other children, things like that,''

had initially been skeptical of the children`s accounts.

''I wanted to believe in the worst way that this was explainable on some other basis,'' he said. ''But I have a hard time looking at it logically and coming up with any other conclusion.''

''It exists,'' said Dr. Richard Krugman, a pediatrician with the Henry Kempe Center in Denver and a leading expert on sexual child abuse. ''We`ve seen a couple of cases here in Denver where that`s been part of it. I`m almost reluctant to talk about it, or have you guys talk about it.''

Apart from their personal safety, the overriding concern among those investigating and prosecuting such cases is that many Americans who are only now coming to grips with the extent of sexual child abuse will conclude that the children in such cases are fantasizing, not only about devils and demons but also about being abused.

''People,'' one psychiatrist says, ''just aren`t ready for this.''

The biggest potential impact, however, is likely to be on jurors in sexual child abuse cases who find themselves also weighing children`s testimony about black masses, human sacrifices and the like.

Just last month Hal Jewett, a deputy district attorney in Contra Costa County, east of San Francisco, tried a case in which a 9-year-old girl had accused her natural father of abusing her and other children sexually in concert with a group of Satanists.

A mistrial was declared in the case when the jury announced that it was deadlocked 6-6, and Jewett said several jurors told him later that it had been their disbelief of the girl`s testimony about Satanic rituals, and not about being abused, that prompted them to vote for acquittal.

''There`s no doubt in my mind that she was a participant in Satanic worship,'' Jewett said. ''But she also described incidents of human sacrifice, bestiality and cannibalism, how her father put his hand around her hand and then the two of them plunged a knife into the chest of an infant. That raised some questions.''

The psychotherapist who treated the child harbors no such doubts: ''Her description of how the guts pop out when you slit open a live abdomen does justice to a Vietnam War veteran.''

Jewett said he tried desperately to convince the jury that ''this case wasn`t about Devil worship, it was about child molest. But without

corroboration of the Satanic stuff, her credibility was just more than we could overcome.''

His dilemma is shared by Rick Lewkowitz, a deputy district attorney in Sacramento who is preparing for a preliminary hearing in the case of five men, many of them waiters in the same restaurant, who are charged with 77 counts of sexually abusing nine children.

''There`ve been descriptions of Satanic rituals,'' Lewkowitz said in a telephone interview. ''One of the guys dressed up with a devil`s mask on, some of them wore robes. Four of the children have described one specific incident where three children were killed by the sexually abused victims.''

Lewkowitz is convinced that the children are telling the truth. ''I don`t see where these kids would be able to come up with the consistent detail they come up with, if not from their own experience,'' he said.

''If I worked night and day, I could not coach these kids into saying something like that. It`s very difficult to place things in a child`s mind when they haven`t experienced something.''

The principal obstacle confronting them, say those investigating the various cases, is the almost total lack of physical evidence, including bodies, to confirm the children`s allegations.

The only bodies of children recovered in California in recent months were two found in a mass grave at the rural Calaveras County retreat of Leonard Lake, a 39-year-old self-styled survivalist who committed suicide after his arrest on shoplifting charges last June.

Lake reportedly had told neighbors that he belonged to a ''death cult''

in San Francisco that practiced ''ritual murder.'' Investigators who later searched his northern California home also found pictures of several partially naked girls, and one neighbor said Lake had repeatedly tried to ''date'' her 12-year-old daughter.

No bodies have been found in Bakersfield despite the excavation of sites and dredging of lakes where the children say the sacrificial victims were buried, and some of the children`s other allegations have not been borne out. According to Rod Williams, an attorney who represents several of the 20 or so charged and uncharged suspects in the Bakersfield case, two of the children independently identified the same church as being the ''evil church'' where some of the Satanist rites had taken place.

''But once they got inside the church they said, `No, we`ve made a mistake. This isn`t the church,` '' Williams said.

''I`m not naive,'' Williams added. ''I think that probably some of these children have been molested in some way. By whom and when, I don`t know. But the Satanic aspect of it--that`s where they lose me.''

Last April a 10-year-old boy testified at a preliminary hearing in Los Angeles that he and other children at the Virginia McMartin preschool in nearby Manhattan Beach were forced to dig up bodies at a local cemetery and watch while some of their teachers hacked at the corpses with knives.

After the boy`s testimony, according to one source close to the case, the McMartin prosecutors decided not to call any other child witnesses who were likely to recount such experiences for fear of diluting the impact of their testimony about the abuse.

The source said, however, that the details of the cemetery grounds and the interior of its mortuary given to therapists by the children had been accurate down to the placement of clocks and chairs.

Several of the McMartin children also have alleged that they were forced to drink rabbit`s blood during a Satanist ceremony at an Episcopal church near the school, and the source added that ''some of the Satanic stuff also sounds very real. Adults in black robes with candles is just not a common children`s image.''

Ironically, the McMartin case, in which seven teachers are accused of sexually abusing scores of preschool-age children over several years, is the only one in which any potential evidence of Satanism has thus far been recovered.

Earlier this year police seized a pair of rabbit ears, a black cloak and a black candle at the Manhattan Beach home of a woman friend of one of the uncharged suspects in the case. According to the Satanic bible, black clothing and black candles, which represent the ''light of Lucifer,'' are integral elements in a black mass.

The two principal Satanic organizations in this country are the Church of Satan, founded nearly 20 years ago by a former circus performer named Anton Szandor LaVey, and an offshoot cult called the Temple of Set. Both are headquartered in San Francisco.

The Satanic bible, written and published by LaVey in 1969, approves of the use of human sacrifice but only ''to dispose of a totally obnoxious and deserving individual.'' It adds, however, that ''under no circumstances would a Satanist sacrifice any animal or baby'' and also forbids ''rape, child molesting or the sexual defilement of animals.''

But Pat Metoyer, an intelligence officer with the Los Angeles Police Department, said in an interview: ''People can interpret the Satanic bible to mean just about anything. The true Satanist would offer the Devil the most appealing of sacrifices, something which is innocent. To most people the symbol of innocence is an infant.''

According to Metoyer and other police officers who keep close tabs on Satanists, no overt relationship between either of the two Satanic churches and the sexual abuse of children has ever been discovered.

But Sandra Gallant, Metoyer`s counterpart with the San Francisco Police Department, said, ''I think you`d have a hard time finding something like that in print, or finding anybody who had been into this area who would ever admit to it.''

At least one renegade Satanic sect, Gallant said, has occasionally advocated sex with children. Toby Tyler, a San Bernardino County deputy sheriff, pointed out that because ''some of the Satanic rituals involve using children, there are some people who get into it for the specific purpose of having access to children.''

Opinion is divided on the question of whether there are more Satanists now than formerly.

''I think so,'' says Metoyer, who suggests that one factor influencing an apparent surge of interest in teenagers may be the growing number of rock musicians, ''groups like AC/DC, Ozzy Osborne and Motley Crue,'' whose music is laced with Satanic overtones.

But Gallant disagrees. ''In terms of organized groups, I don`t think we`re looking at a lot more practitioners,'' she says. ''I think that we`re more aware of it, so it just appears that more people are practicing it.''

There are no cases on record in California in which Satanists have ever been accused of either sexually abusing children or performing human sacrifices, but police officers are unanimous in their agreement that such groups are nearly impossible to penetrate.

''There`s a real problem in terms of investigating these things,'' one says. ''You can`t get into it without being part of it. And you can`t be part of it without doing things that are unspeakable.''

Such difficulties were underlined by another police officer, who recalled that his office received a recent tip that a local Satanic group was preparing to sacrifice a child.

''We staked the place out,'' he said. ''We were looking for any kids going into the place. Then we heard screams coming from the inside of the building, so we took the door down. They were about to kill a cat and a chicken.''
FourthBase

Previous

Return to General Discussion