Trump 2016: "I am afraid."

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Trump 2016: "I am afraid."

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:38 am

after next Tuesday when Paul Ryan wins his primary he will turn on trump
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:11 pm

"Manafort not challenging (Trump) anymore," Manafort's ally wrote. "Mailing it in. Staff suicidal."

After I tweeted those remarks, Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller wrote to me, "The idea that Paul Manafort's mailing it in is completely erroneous. Our campaign just finished up our strongest month of fundraising to date, we're adding talented and experienced staffers on a daily basis, and Mr. Trump's turning out bigger, more enthusiastic crowds than Hillary Clinton ever could."

I'm guessing both versions are true.

You can be running a successful campaign and still be suicidal - I think that's actually pretty typical, based on my experience in those trenches.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:33 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:38 pm wrote:after next Tuesday when Paul Ryan wins his primary he will turn on trump

For a long time I thought that Paul Ryan would ultimately end up the GOP nominee for POTUS after the slaughter of the initial candidates and a blowup meltdown splodey head event eliminated Trump.

I would never vote for either Ryan nor Trump but Ryan would be the less sensational and probably the stronger GOP candidate against Hillary Clinton.
PufPuf93

Postby NeonLX » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:36 pm

It sure feels like a setup to me...Drumpf gets progressively more bizarre and scares people enough to fall in line behind $hillary.

I mean, the Drumpfs and the Clintons go way back.

I've moved myself far away from the political ground zero. The radiation poisoning was really getting to me.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:44 pm

NeonLX » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:36 am wrote:It sure feels like a setup to me...Drumpf gets progressively more bizarre and scares people enough to fall in line behind $hillary.

I've moved myself far away from the political ground zero. The radiation poisoning was really getting to me.

I have been finding myself losing interest the past several weeks.

Not having TV helps.
PufPuf93

Postby NeonLX » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 pm

PufPuf93 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:44 am wrote:
NeonLX » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:36 am wrote:It sure feels like a setup to me...Drumpf gets progressively more bizarre and scares people enough to fall in line behind $hillary.

I have been finding myself losing interest the past several weeks.

Not having TV helps.

Yeah. It helps in so many ways. I have a teevee, but it's an old CRT until hooked to a DVD player. I stay away from network programming entirely. My brain is a mass of lard anyway; I don't need to worsen my condition.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby stefano » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 am

Full-Trump General Discussion in our lifetimes
stefano

Re: Trump 2017: "I am scared."

Postby IanEye » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:07 pm

stefano » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 am wrote:Full-Trump General Discussion in our lifetimes

Trump is scared.

He’s entering a a widening gyre of political crisis over Russia. He’s scared and he’s angry and he needs friends. So he’s more and more likely to hug his base – both the most aggressive advisors and the most committed supporters. He’s trying to bring back Corey Lewandowski, his wildest and most troubling-driving advisor who has the unshakable loyalty and lickspittledom Trump now requires.

Indeed, we can take it as a given that as the Russia scandal crisis deepens Trump will become more aggressive and more extreme in his policies both to maintain his emotional equilibrium and reinforce his backing from a shrinking base of supporters.

This is as certain as night follows day.

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcMSFZZ-erw

time ain't no reason - got no time to slow

time everlasting - time to play b-sides

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Previous

Return to General Discussion