NASA Satellite stops on a dime!? WTF!!!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: NASA Satellite stops on a dime!? WTF!!!

Postby tron » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:58 pm

dada » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:01 am wrote:This thread covered all of this a few months ago. I see nothing new. Now we're just going around in circles.

tron » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:17 pm wrote:what if its a torus, k'know like a doughnut, wouldnt that explain things like agharta?

Yes, but what if the doughnut itself is hollow?

thats pretty amazing, my mind is now boggled.

what if we are not really on earth at all?
Last edited by tron on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tron

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrEvil » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:59 pm

maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:52 pm wrote:
DrEvil » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:48 am wrote:
If you're going to post in this thread you should ask questions not just regurgitate indoctrinated Science lies that I've already disproven. Here's the thing with your supposed 'rocket science' - if I am arguing from a model that shows that there is no Universe billions of light years across then your

If you're going to go the "I'm smarter than you" route at least try for some rigor. None of the articles you linked say what you claim they say. The behavior of gravity is perfectly well understood, it's why we can land stuff on other planets with pinprick precision.
The reason why it behaves as it does and the underlying mechanics of it is what they're arguing about, but none of them are saying that it doesn't exist at all.

What you so charitably call proof is so laughable it beggars belief and consists of a series of shockingly stupid youtube videos and graphics coupled with some arguments so moronic they're an insult to morons.
You can't even come up with a coherent explanation for why this centuries long global hoax is taking place.

And since coffin_dodger specifically asked for no one to disagree with him in his electric universe thread I'll say it here: the electric universe theory is a load of crap, garbled nonsense for people who can't handle not understanding something. The universe doesn't give a fuck if you can understand it or not. It will happily kill you if you go pretty much anywhere but Earth.

Oh, and since you mention 'scientism', a made up term usually used by creationists and other religious cretins trying to ignore facts and push their favored deity, I have to ask - are you by any chance deeply religious, and if so, does that inform your worldview (I'm asking because I want to know if I'm arguing with a religious fanatic or not)?

The articles clearly show that there isn't a consensus on what gravity is, how to measure it, what effect it has, etc. Flat Earth takes the next step and does away with it since it can't be found or proven. It does away with standard model and general relativity since we can readily find flaws in both models.

No they don't. The effect it has is pretty bleeding obvious. Things fall down. You still haven't come up with a good explanation for why things fall down and not sideways or up, and no, some nonsense about cardinal directions don't cut it. What is it that decides that an apple should fall down?

The explanation for why the hoax should be obvious and I'm pretty sure we've covered it several times.

If it's so obvious then you should have no problem spelling it out in a couple of sentences..?
Why is this being covered up, who is doing it and what do they gain from doing it?

Scientism is a pretty apt term for people who just regurgitate their laymen indoctrination of globe model / Big Bang Universe.

I believe in God but not in the Abrahamic/Eastern religions. I think whether it was God/Alien/Man who put the dome above is clearly sign of an intelligence way above ours and to me whatever did that belongs in the Pantheon.

So you're a creationist?

And another thing: If the Earth is flat, why is it dark some places while it's daylight in other places? As soon as the sun rises above the horizon it should light up everything, right?
Btw: the "law of perspective" is not a good enough explanation. It's an optical illusion. The sun is powerful enough to punch through that, it doesn't "disappear" with distance.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby DrEvil » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:00 pm

justdrew wrote:
you're likely arguing with a mimetic warfare algorithm.

So a religious fanatic in other words? :)
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:58 pm

DrEvil we are have arrived where we were before. My position is things move down because of density/buoyancy. This is clearly verifiable/testable. You believe in an invisible force pulling things to the ground that cannot be seen or measured that magically only appears on a planetary scale.

It should be obvious that the light of the sun wont reach something on the other side of the world ten thousand+ miles away.
maco144

Postby 82_28 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:39 pm

No, it is because of gravity. The thing that I think you must be going after is the elusive graviton. You can sleep easy that this theoretical particle has never been found but is thought to exist. It is much like the photon can display behaviors of being a particle and wave at once. You can also sleep easy that your flat Earth bullshit is 100% false. Don't worry about it, all of us are wrong sometimes. You just happen to be wrong. It sucks having to be wrong. If you weren't such a dick about your stupidity, I would feel for you. If you were cool about it, I would be all ears. Again, send your ideas into your local airline or the Navy and Airforce and shit. Send it to NASA, ESA. Explain to them how you are correct and report back. Then I think you should design a spacecraft that takes into account Earth is flat and see how far it flies with you being 100% wrong. I welcome seeing your design and implementation.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Denying the role that density and the bajillions of pounds of downward atmospheric pressure plays is sheer idiocy. AT BEST a globe/gravity believer must acknowledge the dual roll both density and gravity play. When you deny the incredibly obvious, observable effect of density/buoyancy and attribute everything to gravity your model of reality is so far broken that it becomes absurd.
maco144

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:27 pm

With the exception of maybe two or three salt lakes around the world there is actually nowhere on earth where the earth is actually flat like the top of a table. So what is all this about the evidence of your senses?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 pm

This has already been addressed many times and the reason you cant see the lower part of the city/whatever is because of law of perspective. If you were to get binoculars or anything to enhance your view youd plainly see that the things you thought to have disappeared would plainly be right there. This is why people think ships disappear over the curve of the earth but if they were to pull out a telescope theyd see it's right there.

If you'd ever actually tried this you'd see that its not the case. The horizon line of the water meets the buildings around half way up at the beach i mentioned upthread. Everyone I know who uses boats knows this. I don't believe anyone ever thought the Earth was flat until some fuckwit religious knobs in their Ivory Towers at the Vatican decided it must be so cos dogma beats reality. The only people who ever promoted the flat earth line were the people who ran the world and happily raped and murdered women and children in the name of their continued ruling of the world. The same "pedocracy" people here complain about in other threads.

maco144 » 01 Dec 2016 06:24 wrote:Denying the role that density and the bajillions of pounds of downward atmospheric pressure plays is sheer idiocy. AT BEST a globe/gravity believer must acknowledge the dual roll both density and gravity play. When you deny the incredibly obvious, observable effect of density/buoyancy and attribute everything to gravity your model of reality is so far broken that it becomes absurd.

Buoyancy and density exist because of grav ... wait a minute-

You're taking the piss aren't you.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:27 pm wrote:
With the exception of maybe two or three salt lakes around the world there is actually nowhere on earth where the earth is actually flat like the top of a table. So what is all this about the evidence of your senses?

You must have missed the fact that Kansas is 300 miles across and perfectly* flat or places like Salar de Uyuni or the video I posted earlier about the mountains in NC showing perfect flatness.

Please refute/explain the flatness that is 100% verified by measurement and then we can move from there.
maco144

Postby maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:40 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 pm wrote:
This has already been addressed many times and the reason you cant see the lower part of the city/whatever is because of law of perspective. If you were to get binoculars or anything to enhance your view youd plainly see that the things you thought to have disappeared would plainly be right there. This is why people think ships disappear over the curve of the earth but if they were to pull out a telescope theyd see it's right there.

If you'd ever actually tried this you'd see that its not the case. The horizon line of the water meets the buildings around half way up at the beach i mentioned upthread. Everyone I know who uses boats knows this. I don't believe anyone ever thought the Earth was flat until some fuckwit religious knobs in their Ivory Towers at the Vatican decided it must be so cos dogma beats reality. The only people who ever promoted the flat earth line were the people who ran the world and happily raped and murdered women and children in the name of their continued ruling of the world. The same "pedocracy" people here complain about in other threads.

maco144 » 01 Dec 2016 06:24 wrote:Denying the role that density and the bajillions of pounds of downward atmospheric pressure plays is sheer idiocy. AT BEST a globe/gravity believer must acknowledge the dual roll both density and gravity play. When you deny the incredibly obvious, observable effect of density/buoyancy and attribute everything to gravity your model of reality is so far broken that it becomes absurd.

Buoyancy and density exist because of grav ... wait a minute-

You're taking the piss aren't you.

I mean I know what youre saying is based on what is in your head and you think is right but lets just watch a video showing how exactly what your purporting is totally wrong.

maco144

Postby Elihu » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:47 pm

those vids of astronuaghts in space are green screen, harness, scuba etc. we've all been severely ripped off.

which really kinda reduces in importance the reality of gravitational slingshots. even if space is real, it is still wrong to lie about it. "trust authority" is also wrong. but that wrong is not on them.
Elihu

Postby 82_28 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 pm

maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:36 pm wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:27 pm wrote:

You must have missed the fact that Kansas is 300 miles across and perfectly* flat or places like Salar de Uyuni or the video I posted earlier about the mountains in NC showing perfect flatness.

Please refute/explain the flatness that is 100% verified by measurement and then we can move from there.

Kansas is about 400 miles across. Add in the distance from the Rockies because eastern Colorado is basically Kansas too you get around 600 miles. Try again, bro. Explain why you can only see the tips of the mountains first. It is an easy question. Just explain it. No stupid, illiterate vidios and shit. I asked you many pages ago to explain why you are dead set on this dumb bit of clear pseudo science. Just explain the clear demonstration of the curvature of Earth I have presented to you. Thanks!
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby maco144 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:11 pm

82 it must be clear at this point to everyone but you that perspective has been explained repeatedly. Your question remains "why is one of the highest and they closest mountain visible first?" and to that the answer is self evident. Because youve demonstrated that youre completely obtuse to the answers given to you on the questions you continuously ask, at least you could try to ask questions on other subjects??
maco144

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 pm

maco144 » 01 Dec 2016 10:40 wrote:
I mean I know what youre saying is based on what is in your head and you think is right but lets just watch a video showing how exactly what your purporting is totally wrong.

That is a video showing exactly what I was talking about. perfectly.

Thank you.

Obviously that video couldn't exist if the world was flat because the screen would have to be upside down.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby KUAN » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:43 pm

Joe, you're upside down, get used to it - ok?
KUAN

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion