Toddlers & Tiaras: blatant child abuse?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Toddlers & Tiaras: blatant child abuse?

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:21 am

Not according to most: "Well, it's on national TV, so it can't be that bad".

Never having watched the show myself, I just saw a commercial for it and I was shocked. It shows a provocatively dressed--like a hooker-- two or three or four year old posing in an overtly sexual position. She's crouched down with her legs spread; her heavily coated lips pursed, and densely lined eyes-- not to mention, thickly mascaraed lashes--creating a come-hither look that when first flashed appears to be an adult. It took me a second or two to realize this was a baby! The only word I can come up with to describe it is obscene! This show legally pimps out children to the public and people find it entertaining...these same people who gasp in horror at pedophilia. If this isn't the cultivation of depravity, a devolution and digression into post-post-modern non-meaning and madness, I don't know what is.

Meanwhile, the social services industry is taking children away from parents for letting them walk to the bus stop by themselves, not to mention, laws that criminalize leaving anyone under 12 at home, at a library, or anywhere else even if for a few minutes.

In other words, in my humble opinion, the speedy, steady slide of the "arts" into total degeneracy as a form of weaponized culture descends at lightning speed in the West.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras: blatant child abuse?

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:23 am

just fucking sick...sick...sick...sick

yes child abuse to the obscene

and is there a beauty competition for young boys?

just keep those girls smiling ....that's all they will have to do to get along...to even grow up to be president ....never show that mad face :mad2
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby DrEvil » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:48 am

Now, now. Don't get mad. It's unseemly.

As for toddlers & tiaras: They might as well just call it Pedophiles'R'us. The people involved should be lined up and shot (not the kids), and I'm only half joking.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Novem5er » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Living and working in a rural county in the South, I will tell you that certain mommas eat that crap up. During "pageant season" my facebook feed is bombarded by coworkers or friends begging for votes in the latest online pageant . . . for kindergarteners. I've never seen anyone doll their kids up as much as this show, does, but the very idea of parading your little girl around so she can score votes based on poised and photogenic they are goes against every grain in my being.

What makes me sick is when fellow educators stoop to this. We spent our professional lives encouraging students to work hard, to study, to ignore negative social constructs, and be self-confident based on their own metrics. Then we have those same teachers hoping against hope that people find their little daughters pretty enough and then hours consoling their little girls when they fail to win.

*barf*

I call them out on it and I get stony silence.
Novem5er

Postby tron » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:32 pm

i forgot about this

i cant work the thing again, how does it work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wKcffcOJE
Last edited by Wombaticus Rex on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: HELPING HANDS, BUD
tron

Postby Nordic » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:03 pm

What happened to the vomit emoticon?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby divideandconquer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:48 pm

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby PufPuf93 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm

I had no idea that such a creepy culture (as Toddlers and Tiaras) existed until the Jon Benet Ramsey murder and subsequent (and still continuing) media frenzy.

The video of the poor little girl that worried about her beauty and then ran away is child abuse to my perception.

Child predators are among the worst of humanity yet mothers and a business model tart up little girls barely past babyhood as sexualized runway models.

The Jon Benet Ramsey case could be as straight forward as a family homicide or pedophile likely associated with the baby model shows but also had the MIC connections of Father Ramsey, potential generational ritual abuse of Fleet White, the faux admission of Karr from Thailand, and how the case was treated and is still treated in the media.

Can someone link the best Ramsey threads at RI to this OP as I was not active at RI for Ramsey or like case discussion?
PufPuf93

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:37 am

PufPuf93 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm wrote:I had no idea that such a creepy culture (as Toddlers and Tiaras) existed until the Jon Benet Ramsey murder and subsequent (and still continuing) media frenzy.

The video of the poor little girl that worried about her beauty and then ran away is child abuse to my perception.

Child predators are among the worst of humanity yet mothers and a business model tart up little girls barely past babyhood as sexualized runway models.

The Jon Benet Ramsey case could be as straight forward as a family homicide or pedophile likely associated with the baby model shows but also had the MIC connections of Father Ramsey, potential generational ritual abuse of Fleet White, the faux admission of Karr from Thailand, and how the case was treated and is still treated in the media.

Can someone link the best Ramsey threads at RI to this OP as I was not active at RI for Ramsey or like case discussion?

Potential generational ritual abuse of Fleet White, the faux admission of Karr from Thailand? What's that about?

I really think all the evidence points to Father and Mother Ramsey's involvement in "satanic ritual abuse" but I've never heard of Fleet White or Karr from Thailand.
divideandconquer

Postby Grizzly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:51 am

Jesus, between all the Cop and military shows, and now shows, like this.... tells you everything you need to know about our national psyche.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:59 am

divideandconquer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:37 am wrote:
PufPuf93 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:39 pm wrote:I had no idea that such a creepy culture (as Toddlers and Tiaras) existed until the Jon Benet Ramsey murder and subsequent (and still continuing) media frenzy.

Potential generational ritual abuse of Fleet White, the faux admission of Karr from Thailand? What's that about?

I really think all the evidence points to Father and Mother Ramsey's involvement in "satanic ritual abuse" but I've never heard of Fleet White or Karr from Thailand.

Regards Fleet White: a woman named Nancy Krebs from California reported that as a child she had been repeatedly molested by Fleet White and other family members of Fleet White.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/pag ... White%20Jr

http://rense.com/ufo6/benet.htm (I know rense lol)

Regards John Mark Karr: Karr was an American living in Thailand that admitted to killing Jon Benet Ramsey and was flown to the USA but it was found to be a hoax.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/pag ... ark%20Karr
PufPuf93

Return to General Discussion