The Fake Trump Clinton Kabuki Theater

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Fake Trump Clinton Kabuki Theater

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:29 am

In case there was any doubt that this election is a total sham, and Donald Trump is acting as a spoiler for his pal Hillary

Oct 20th 2016

Literally tonight...

Trump even in 2012 praising the Clintons

And don't forget

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are long time friends, and Bill Clinton talked on the phone with Trump right before his presidential bid. Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton also consider themselves besties

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
http://www.people.com/article/chelsea-c ... mp-friends
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... mance.html

I finally have something positive to say about Hillary. It was genius to have your husband's bestie run as the fake opposition. Well played. Well played
Last edited by 8bitagent on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Relieved The Fake Trump Clinton Kabuki Theater Is Expose

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:56 am

Fascinating prolonged snapshot - thanks for posting, 8bit. The fake brevity is cloyingly thick. Trump has been played, big time. That's gotta sting.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Relieved The Fake Trump Clinton Kabuki Theater Is Expose

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:07 am

coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 am wrote:Fascinating prolonged snapshot - thanks for posting, 8bit. The fake brevity is cloyingly thick. Trump has been played, big time. That's gotta sting.

Oh absolutely.

I genuinely think Bill Clinton, who has been a long time friend of Donald, knew Trump's propensity for challenges. Knew his ego. Knew he'd destroy the lackluster lilted GOP rogue's gallery. Probably in private conversations stoked up the Seth Myers Obama dinner humiliation and urged him to run for President. No surprise, a few weeks later Trump does his Breitbart sudden stooging as a right wing populist. Now Trump realizes he's been completely had.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Re: The Fake Trump Clinton Kabuki Theater Is Exposed

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:22 am

Little wonder Trump is signalling for further exposure of Clinton Dirty Secrets from whichever quarter he can find them - he's been royally fucked by a 'pal'. Ouch. They do so relish in fucking each other over, don't they? LOL!

edited to add: it can only get increasingly unpleasant from here on in. :evilgrin Enjoy teh spectacle.
coffin_dodger

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:33 am

coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:22 am wrote:Little wonder Trump is signalling for further exposure of Clinton Dirty Secrets from whichever quarter he can find them - he's been royally fucked by a 'pal'. Ouch. They do so relish in fucking each other over, don't they? LOL!

edited to add: it can only get increasingly unpleasant from here on in. :evilgrin Enjoy teh spectacle.

Now I'm wondering what Trump and Bill talked about on the golf courses. The main three things Hillary, Bill and Donald have in common: an intense sexual desire toward women:)

I wonder if they ever swung before? These power couples, ya never know.

8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:38 am

Forgot just how long Hillary and Donnie have been friends

8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:49 am

8bitagent

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 am

...aaand.... it's gone!

20 mins of enlightenment edited down to 1 1/2 mins of acceptable agenda. Exceptional!
coffin_dodger

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:20 am

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby semper occultus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:32 am

The fake brevity is cloyingly thick.

....brevity is about the only thing you can't accuse the American presidential elections of....
semper occultus

Postby norton ash » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:38 am

Trump hasn't been played. He knows he gets a network and media empire after this is all over, he'll out-FOX FOX along with all his new alt-right pals who can play to a huge and revitalized hater demographic.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby chump » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:40 am

chump

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am

Trump hasn't been played. He knows he gets a network and media empire after this is all over, he'll out-FOX FOX along with all his new alt-right pals who can play to a huge and revitalized hater demographic.

Leaving aside the current mainstream narrative of right-wing Trumpism and the horror story of possible futures which it intentionally invokes, may I suggest an alternative future to the one your good self and the mainstream share - one that differs slightly?

A Fairy Story.

It begins where it always begins: why?

"Hey Donald, it's Bill. Hil and I have got a great plan to keep everything steady, so that we can all move forward in these turbulant times..."

Why has Trump suddenly turned his back on the very System that has served him handsomely his entire working life? The self-same System that has afforded him unimaginable wealth, property, sexual gratification, yachts, personal aircraft, TV and cultural celebrityhood, tax exemptions, repeated bankruptcy let-offs and an in-road into speculative New York property deals that are closed to all but the uber-exclusive? That has allowed him in amongst the circle of former Presidents? That has made his family famous and secure, ensuring continued longevity of earnings for generations of the Trump family?

Why would he do that to the System that has nurtured and delivered his every desire?
Why would he suddenly switch from a barrage of right-wing ideology (back-pedalled from), to airing a continuous barrage of dirty little secrets about The Clintons, that ultimately leads back to the System itself?

Could it be that he's a double-played patsy and he doesn't like looking the fool, especially amongst his peers - peers that have no hesitation in fucking over one of their own in the service of the 'greater good' - that his ego despises the obviousness that he blithely wandered into a trap laid by friends and now he's lashing out. That he's finished after the election, unless he wins it?

There will be no more country club invites after last night. Unless he wins it. Then they'll grovel.

That he's pissed? At those who fed him into the grinder. And a System that sacrifices its own without mercy.

That it's escalated to the point where he sees no alternative but to go all-in and doesn't care if the whole house comes crashing down, because he's fucked unless he wins.

And the bonus - a scenario almost too good to be true - that if he wins, he can get revenge - whilst the baying crowds cheer him on because it's what they want to see?

Hell hath no fury... like a friend played.

Sweet dreams, America.
coffin_dodger

Postby General Patton » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Yeah, nah. I got binders full of doubt.

штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 pm

Yes, of course. Blame the Clintons for Trump. And for your chagrin for supporting him.
Iamwhomiam

Next

Return to General Discussion