SJWs - Deconstructing your ideological biases

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

SJWs - Deconstructing your ideological biases

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am

Following the arrival of the ongoing Copy Pasta tsunami across most threads, I thought it might be a good idea to post some interesting videos.

Context: Sargon of Akkad is a rationalist, atheist, classical liberal vlogger. Part of a youtube phenomenom known as Shitlords, which consists of deconstructions / demolitions of SJWs and fruitcake BLM-ers and intersectional feminists, often with an entertaining, sarcastic and sometimes CGI-supported delivery. They are often very sweary and can be very funny and / or provocative.

Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: SJWs - Deconstructing your ideological biases

Postby norton ash » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:51 am

Thanks for YOUR contribution on deconstructing OUR ideological biases as represented by this gang of jumping sharks, Pepe.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Sargon is a degenerate hypocrite like anyone else. He knows he can't beat Kantbot in a fair, open debate, and he knows that Bronze Age Pervert is the true heir to the Alt-Right.

Most anyone proclaiming themselves "shitlord" are mammals of no ambition, contented with "triggering" their chosen enemies on social media and taking screencaps as trophies. It's not a very impressive demographic; Milo's grasp of spectacle and persona are an extreme outlier.

My Luddite insistence upon reading probably explains most of my antipathy towards the "check out my YouTube video" generation, to be clear. It's a matter of modalities.

As a matter of methodology, though, "Let's compile the most ridiculous footage of the least informed & composed members of the opposition" is more low-hanging fruit than rebuttal, isn't it? What you've posted, based on the 120 seconds I could sit through, is in-group entertainment, no different than the Daily Show interviewing Trump supporters or Fox News talking to Bernie fans on campus, no different than the gleeful Anti-Fa updates about beating up bad guys in the streets, comrade, IN THE STREETS.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Wow! Just, wow!

Curious it is, that a fellow complaining about being oppressed has chosen to name himself after Sargon of Akkad, one of the earliest recorded aggressive oppressors of humans known to history.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:55 pm

ignorant and free!

Souter for sees a Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVJhXQB1TAk

and that Milo/Breitbart....he is one wacky kinda guy :P

http://www.breitbart.com/author/milo-yi ... os/page/3/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Return to General Discussion