Trumpublicons: Foreign Influence/Grifting in '16 US Election

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: NSA Chief Russia Hacked '16 Election Congress Must Inves

Postby Nordic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Seems to me the establishment is now OK with Herr Trump. They've completely dropped all the stories about him
being a Russian agent since he let loose the dogs of war and became an MIC Man.

Sorry you had to do all that work, SLAD.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Harvey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Nordic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 am wrote:Sorry you had to do all that work, SLAD.

Yes. Clinton won.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

What does a Dolgorukiy submarine & Nordic have in common?

Postby IanEye » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Nordic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:13 pm wrote:Seems to me the establishment is now OK with Herr Trump.

Your internet skills need work.

Your consolation prize:

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time & Patience.” - Billy Joel

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Nordic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 pm

You guys should cheer up. It all worked out great.

Nordic

Postby peartreed » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Nordic, your altered image shows a photoshopped face transposition that equates to “putting lipstick on a pig”.

As a fellow former film crew trick photographer should realize, makeup alone can’t completely cover corruption. Nor can photo editing.

Neither hides the eyes as true gateways to the soul.

A Clinton mask only makes Trump appear more human and less bovine.
peartreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 pm

OMG LOL :lol: :jumping: :lol2: :eeyaa :lol: :ohno: :badteeth: :lol2: :rofl: :hihi: :lol: :shock: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby SonicG » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Nordic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 am wrote:Seems to me the establishment is now OK with Herr Trump. They've completely dropped all the stories about him

But he hasn't let loose hardly anything...I imagine that the coverage on the myriad connections to Russia and China will continue to flood out as he continues to make friendly with them...The theater continues and bears a closer look...All his recent posturing is definitely connected with the obsession to get a good report card on his first 100 days...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Harvey » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:16 am

Seems undeniable:

The MSM’s groupthink is mind numbing. Do they have any sense of responsibility and the consequences of their propaganda? War propaganda like a rung bell cannot be unrung. It has a lasting effect that will pave the way for more enemies, more war and more death.

The Democratic Party apparatchiks keep egging Trump on, purely for their own political ambitions. Instead of legitimately attacking Trump on his policies and lack thereof, they have found that further demonizing the nuclear armed Russian Federation and its president Vladimir Putin has legs. Russia has been universally declared an enemy nation by the Democrats, and anybody, i.e. Trump and his associates, that has ties, however slight, to Russia, or even conversations, must be an unpatriotic stooge, accomplice and spy.

https://off-guardian.org....donald-trump-has-been-played-like-a-violin/

At first it was kite flying. Surely. Probably. How could it still work? Hasn't it been the same story since the founding genocide?

All those years of paint by numbers vilification of any group, country, region or individual who might offer enough strategic motivation for the land of the free to continue stealing, meddling, bombing, shooting, destroying, killing, maiming or burning down has paid off. You can't spend decades projecting the Evil Empire © ® as anywhere else but here without it bearing some strange fruit. Stage whisper the Russians are coming and the programming takes hold? Just like that? Smoothly? Efficiently?

Santayana's goldfish stare blankly out of the bowl. For eternity.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:44 am

details in Data Dump

NSA Chief Russia Hacked '16 Election Congress Must Investigate
viewforum.php?f=33

The Russia story just keeps getting worse for President Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/ ... index.html

Exclusive: £6.6m linked to death of lawyer 'traced to Russian firm's UK account'

Sergei Magnitsky was found dead in a Russian prison, in what the UK government labelled an “atrocious murder”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04 ... k-account/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 am

Mercer proclaim that there are no white racists in America today, only black racists. . . .”

His work at IBM was funded in part by DARPA, strongly implying that the DOD has applied some of the Mercer technology: “. . . . Yet, when I.B.M. failed to offer adequate support for Mercer and Brown’s translation project, they secured additional funding from DARPA, the secretive Pentagon program. Despite Mercer’s disdain for ‘big government,’ this funding was essential to his early success. . . .”

A recent “New Yorker” article by Jane Mayer concerning Robert Mercer keys some interesting thoughts about Mercer, Bannon, the Alt-Right WikiLeaks and the Nazified AI we spoke of in FTR #’s 948 and 949. In FTR #946, we noted this concatenation’s central place in the Facebook constellation, a position that has positioned them to act decisively on the political landscape.

We note several things about the Mayer piece:

She writes of Mercer’s support for the Alt-Right–Mercer helps fund Bannon’s Breitbart: “. . . . In February, David Magerman, a senior employee at Renaissance, spoke out about what he regards as Mercer’s worrisome influence. Magerman, a Democrat who is a strong supporter of Jewish causes, took particular issue with Mercer’s empowerment of the alt-right, which has included anti-Semitic and white-supremacist voices. . . .”

Mercer is racist, feeling that racism only exists in contemporary black culture: “. . . . Mercer, for his part, has argued that the Civil Rights Act, in 1964, was a major mistake. According to the onetime Renaissance employee, Mercer has asserted repeatedly that African-Americans were better off economically before the civil-rights movement. (Few scholars agree.) He has also said that the problem of racism in America is exaggerated. The source said that, not long ago, he heard Mercer proclaim that there are no white racists in America today, only black racists. . . .”

His work at IBM was funded in part by DARPA, strongly implying that the DOD has applied some of the Mercer technology: “. . . . Yet, when I.B.M. failed to offer adequate support for Mercer and Brown’s translation project, they secured additional funding from DARPA, the secretive Pentagon program. Despite Mercer’s disdain for ‘big government,’ this funding was essential to his early success. . . .”

In a 2012 anti-Obama propaganda film funded by Citizens United, Steve Bannon borrowed from “The Triumph of the Will: “. . . . Many of these [disillusioned Obama] voters became the central figures of ‘The Hope & the Change,’ an anti-Obama film that Bannon and Citizens United released during the 2012 Democratic National Convention. After Caddell saw the film, he pointed out to Bannon that its opening imitated that of ‘Triumph of the Will,’ the 1935 ode to Hitler, made by the Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl. Bannon laughed and said, ‘You’re the only one that caught it!’ In both films, a plane flies over a blighted land, as ominous music swells; then clouds in the sky part, auguring a new era. . . .”

http://spitfirelist.com/author/leonidas2us/

Trump Ally Alex Jones: “The Word Is” President Obama’s Daughters “Aren’t Even His Kids”
Mike Cernovich Responds: "I’ve Heard That Too"
https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/ ... ids/216036
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:11 am

It worked for 24 hours :P

his approval rating has gone from 39% to 39% :lol:

Nordic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:13 pm wrote:Seems to me the establishment is now OK with Herr Trump. They've completely dropped all the stories about him

I really don't need you and your buddy Harvey's concern so you know what you two can do with it

It isn't hard work at all especially when the def of work is that one gets paid for it ...you certainly wouldn't be accusing me of that would you? :)

You don't want a forced vacation from here again do you? You are so brilliant at what you do I know you will continue your mission without sliding into trouble again for sure. I don't know what I would do here without you :yay

Isn't this the most beautiful chocolate cake you've ever seen?

I know that if you watch this it will make you feel so much better

Concentration Clubs :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RvfzFv3c6Y
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:22 am

New York AG Opens Investigation Into Trump’s Ties To Organized Crime (DETAILS)
By Tyler - April 15, 2017

New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has long been a thorn in Trump’s side having led the state’s investigation into the Trump University scandal and the issues surrounding Trump’s charitable organization. However, now it appears that he may be getting involved in the investigation involving Trump’s possible ties to Russia.

While the issue of Trump’s ties to Russia are a federal matter that is behind handled by the FBI, the state of New York is concerned with Trump’s possible ties to organized crime which could involve RICO charges and are indirectly related to the ongoing scandal involving Trump and Russia.
http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/04/15/ ... e-details/
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 am

Nordic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:13 pm wrote:Seems to me the establishment is now OK with Herr Trump. They've completely dropped all the stories about him

Poll: Big Drop In Number Who Think Trump Will Keep Promises

By
MATT SHUHAM
PublishedAPRIL 17, 2017, 10:52 AM EDT
Fewer than half of Americans believe President Donald Trump will keep his promises, according to a new Gallup poll — a significant drop since the question was polled in February.

Just 45 percent of adults surveyed from April 5-9 think Trump will keep his promises, according to Gallup. That’s down from 62 percent who believed he would when polled from Feb. 1-5, two weeks after Trump’s inauguration.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/t ... ses-gallup

Russia could soon take over a chunk of U.S. oil infrastructure
By Greg Walters on Apr 15, 2017
Russia may soon take control of American oil and gasoline infrastructure in a deal U.S. lawmakers warn represents a threat to energy security.

https://news.vice.com/story/russia-oil- ... astructure

WSJ: Trump 2020 Committees Paid Trump Companies Close To $500K
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/t ... -companies

Former Trump Aide To Join Conservative Broadcasting Group As Political Analyst

ByESME CRIBBPublishedAPRIL 17, 2017, 1:45 PM EDT
Sinclair Broadcast Group announced on Monday that former White House aide Boris Epshteyn has joined the conservative media company as its “chief political analyst.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/b ... as-analyst
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Full post in Data Dump

NSA Chief Russia Hacked '16 Election Congress Must Invesigate

Trump and the Russia Money

Evan Vucci
ByJOSH MARSHALL

PublishedAPRIL 17, 2017, 5:14 PM EDT
Folks following the Trump/Russia story have been talking about this article in the British Prospect, an interview with Richard Dearlove, former head of MI6 (1999-2004), the UK’s analogue to the CIA. The attention has been on this passage of the interview in which Dearlove talks about or speculates about whether Donald Trump may have been bailed out by loans from Russia or other parts of the former Soviet Union during the 2008 financial crisis.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/tru ... ssia-money
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Nordic » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/russ ... 812291334f

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears here.

Russiagate Is Finally Dying, But For The Wrong Reason
I’ve wanted to see the idiotic Russiagate conspiracy theory die a miserable death as much as anybody, but not like this.

Back in January I wrote a piece titled “Rachel Maddow Accidentally Reveals Establishment Plot To Force Russian Confrontation” about a segment Maddow did explaining how, if Trump de-escalates military tensions with Russia, it will be proof that the highly suspect, uncorroborated, and error-riddled Pissgate dossier is real and the Russian government really does have video footage of Trump involved in watersports with prostitutes on a bed the Obamas once slept on. I argued that her remarks illustrated a neocon/Democrat plot to keep ratcheting up accusations of treason, blackmail and golden showers unless Trump agreed to keep escalating tensions in accordance with the wishes of the US political establishment.
This was actually well before Russiagate hit peak hysteria; last month in what was arguably the pinnacle of the madness, Representative Adam Schiff read an extensive statement on the floor of the United States Congress citing Christopher Steele’s Pissgate dossier as evidence that Trump and the Russian government colluded to win the 2016 election. The hysteria built and built and built and built until you had a member of the United States House of Representatives suggesting on the House floor that it’s entirely possible that the President of the United States had been videotaped paying Russian prostitutes to urinate on him and that the video was being used to blackmail him into getting along with a nuclear superpower. Flash forward to today and now you’ve got the United States launching cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase from which Russia has been conducting military operations and the leaders of both the United States and Russia saying that relations between the two countries are at an all-time low.
And, lo and behold, the Russiagate hysteria has been dying down. In an article for Consortium News titled “What Russia-gate Has Wrought,” investigative journalist Robert Parry writes that “Democrats, liberals and some progressives might be feeling a little perplexed over what has happened to Russia-gate, the story that pounded Donald Trump every day since his election last November — until April 4, that is.”
“On April 4,” Parry writes, “Trump fully capitulated to the neoconservative bash-Russia narrative amid dubious claims about a chemical attack in Syria. On April 6, Trump fired off 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian airbase; he also restored the neocon demand for “regime change” in Syria; and he alleged that Russia was possibly complicit in the supposed chemical attack.
“Since Trump took those actions — in accordance with the neocon desires for more “regime change” in the Middle East and a costly New Cold War with Russia — Russia-gate has almost vanished from the news.”
It worked. Their strategy worked. And, true to their word, the neocons have called off the dogs now that the military industrial complex has learned, as Julian Assange so eloquently puts it, how many days it takes to digest a president.

The above tweet is from one of the most virulently pro-establishment Clintonians on social media. He reminds me of what we here in Australia would call a royalist, someone with a bizarre fascination with the British royal family. We had a Prime Minister back in the sixties whose fetishistic obsession with the Queen had him spouting seventeenth-century poetry in an awkward attempt to describe the effect her visit had on him, and the embarrassing video clip of this low point in my country’s history reminds me a lot of Daou’s worshipful disposition toward Hillary Clinton. My point being that when Daou makes a proclamation, he is stating Blue Church doctrine ex cathedra and with full papal infallibility. He is speaking straight from the think tank, and he’s deliberately killing his following’s hard-on for impeachment. This is the same man who three weeks ago was saying that Trump’s conspiracy with Russia should get him removed from office and replaced by Hillary Clinton.
Indeed, when I first published the Maddow piece I was mobbed by McResistance McWarriors telling me I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, that the Democrats don’t want to reignite Cold War tensions or provoke a military conflict, but now I’m having daily arguments with these same vagina hat-wearing neocons who think I’m a monster for not wanting Trump to depose Assad in Syria. The wind has unquestionably gone out of Russiagate’s sails, and though there will doubtless be some attempts to give it CPR here and there, its death is in the mail.
But the damage is done. The hate for Russia remains and the consent it manufactured for a war with its ally Syria has been capitalized on. Even the most pro-America member of the Putin administration is now saying that we are on the brink of war and that US-Russia relations have been utterly ruined by the same Tomahawk missile strikes that had America’s corporate media stooges “ooh”ing and “ahh”ing like the Toy Story claw machine aliens.
So, high five everyone. We were right. Here we are, on the brink of war with Russia, just like we knew we would be when the McResistance started this up months ago. Oh yay. Oh joy. Oh how I love to be right.
I really don’t. I would really love for everyone, not just us, but everyone to see the very obvious manipulations from the deep state as they goose-step us to wherever the hell they need us to be at any given moment. Their manipulations are so obvious to us, and their endgame is always so clear, they even telegraph their intentions like they did through Maddow, and still, the greater majority inexorably march us as one into the apocalypse.
We still need to go out there and say “I told you so.” That’s going to annoy our friends and family but at the same time, the wise ones are being ignored over and over and over to humanity’s detriment. To the ones we said “Stop! Your red-baiting is pushing us into a war with Russia,” and they said at the time “Oh we don’t want war, we just want impeachment,” well — we told you so.
Will you listen now?
— -
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please consider helping me out by sharing it around, liking me on Facebook, following me on Twitter, or even tossing me some money on Patreon so I can keep this gig up.
SyriaRussiaRussiagate
Nordic

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion