Who Was Seth Rich?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Who Was Seth Rich?

Postby Elvis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:45 pm

For starters:

Seth C. Rich was fatally shot on July 10, 2016, in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. He was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Early life and career

Rich was a native of Omaha, Nebraska and a 2011 graduate of Creighton University, where he majored in history and political science.[3][1][4]

At the time of his death Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC, where he had been employed for two years and had helped develop a computer application that voters can use to locate polling stations.[5][6][2][3]
Death and aftermath

Rich was shot about a block from his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[7][8][9][10] Police were alerted to gunfire at 4:20 am by an automated gunfire locator called ShotSpotter.[10][11] Rich was found conscious but later died in the hospital.[8] Newsweek reported that police stated that he may have been killed in an attempted robbery and that the neighborhood had recently been plagued by robberies. His watch strap was torn, but nothing had been taken.[7] According to Newsweek, "that was enough to fire up the right-wing Twitterverse with yet another round of Clinton conspiracy theories",[7] which later intensified after the offering of a reward made by Julian Assange of Wikileaks.[7] Rich's parents were "distressed" by the way that Rich's murder was apparently being politicized.[7] According to police, he died from multiple shots to the back.[7][9][12]

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz issued a statement mourning the loss and praising Rich's work "to protect the most sacred right we share as Americans — the right to vote".[11] Hillary Clinton spoke of this fatality during a speech advocating limiting the availability of guns.[2][4] Rich's parents and girlfriend appeared on Crime Watch Daily to speak about the murder case.[13][14] In October 2016, a plaque and bike rack outside the DNC headquarters were dedicated to Rich's memory.[15]
Rewards for information

A total of $145,000 in reward money is being offered for information. The Metropolitan Police Department posted its customary reward of $25,000 for information about the death.[2][16] WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction.[2] In September, Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman stated that he is offering $100,000 additional reward money.[17][18][19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

After we crack this case, what should we do with the $145,000 reward money? :bigsmile
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Who Was Seth Rich?

Postby Project Willow » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:06 am

PW, great interview, thanks. We can assume that Assange knows who the source of the leak is; I wonder if Assange would have any reason to so stongly imply that Seth Rich was the source if Seth Rich was not the source.

Rich did seem like a genuinely idealistic guy, someone who would blow the whistle, perhaps quietly to Wikileaks, if he saw dirty dealing and illegal activities in his workplace, working with computers at the DNC.

In a cursory search, it's hard to find passable reporting on the case that doesn't include the words "conspiracy theory" so expect that. Not in this early local TV coverage, however:

Video at link: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

The Daily Mail apparently talked to a bartender, and Rich was drinking more than usual that night due to a fight with his girlfriend. He was apparently talking to her on the phone when he was shot at around 4:19am. I haven't yet seen anything about an argument between Rich and his girlfriend reported anywhere else ("EXCLUSIVE"!) so because it's the Daily Mail I'll reserve credulity for now, and oversize the headline:
EXCLUSIVE: The missing hours of murdered DNC staffer: Alone at a bar guzzling beer, depressed over trouble with his girlfriend, the Wikileaks-linked analyst refused a ride home and staggered out in the middle of the night to his mysterious death

Daily Mail Online has investigated the final hours of Wikileaks-linked DNC analyst Seth Rich

Staff at Lou's City Bar told Daily Mail Online he was so drunk one of them offered him a ride home - he refused saying he was headed to another bar

His drunken state could have made him a prime target for violence in the high-crime northwest Washington, D.C. neighborhood
Crucial hours leading up to his death are still unaccounted for

Police investigating if murder was tied to a string of armed robberies in the neighborhood

Daily Mail Online can exclusively report that three prior felons have been arrested for robbing people at gunpoint just blocks from the scene of Rich's shooting

They had handguns - Seth was shot in the back with a handgun

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html

Story, many photos and some videos at the link, including this reward poster:

Last edited by Elvis on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:15 am

This Forward piece dismisses the "conspiracy theories" but it profiles the lawyer who's jumped in to help the Rich family, and it spawns the question: Who is Jack Burkman?

Can a Republican lobbyist help solve the mystery of a slain Democratic staffer?

The parents of Seth Rich, a 27-yeas old Jewish Democratic National Committee employee whose July 10 murder has yet to be solved, are joining forces with Jack Burkman, a high-profile Washington Republican lobbyist, to try and raise awareness to the case.

“I don’t see any political dimension to this at all,” Burkman told the Forward. He intends to hold a press conference next month alongside Joel and Mary Rich, Seth Rich’s parents, in order to call on the public to come forward with any information about the case. Burkman is offering a $100,000 award for any information that leads to reaching the person behind the killing.

A passionate political activist, Rich worked as a staffer at the Washington headquarters of the DNC and was chosen to join the Clinton campaign shortly before he was murdered. Police investigators have been unable to find any clue in the case.

Rich’s parents believe he was a random victim of an attempted robbery or of gang violence, but the murder has fueled several conspiracy theories trying to tie his death to his work at the Democratic Party. These theories, promoted, among others, by former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, argue that Rich’s murder had to do with information he supposedly leaked from the Democratic Party and that could be harmful to the Clinton campaign. These conspiracy theories are not backed by any factual evidence.

Burkman made clear he does not believe in these theories and said he views them as “particularly unhelpful” and “nonsense.” He also said that the DNC and its chairwoman Donna Brazile have been doing their best to try and help solve the mystery.

So what brings a GOP lobbyist to take on, pro bono, an unsolved murder mystery of a Democratic staffer?

Burkman says it stems from sympathy to the Rich family. “I thought about my own mother receiving a call like Seth’s mother did and it really hit me, it just tugs on your heart.”

He said he hopes the monetary award he is offering will help the person who comes forward move out of DC and protect his life.

As a lobbyist, Burkman is known for his knack for controversies. An early supporter of Jeb Bush in the Republican primaries, he then emerged as one of the first lobbyists to throw a fundraiser for Donald Trump once the nomination was secured. Burkman confirmed that the motivation for raising funds for Trump was the hope to open doors for his clients in a future Republican administration. Burkaman later on publicly criticized Trump. He also drew attention in 2014 by drafting a bill aimed at banning gay football players from the NFL.

Burkman now hopes that his persona will help attract public awareness to the Rich murder case, and possibly lead to a breakthrough in the investigation.

http://forward.com/news/national/352880 ... in-baffli/
Elvis

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:36 am

Re: daily mail story:
hey Elvis, glad to see you back.
No mention in that article about the possibilty of being a whistleblower. I wonder why not. Plenty of 'he was depressed about his girlfriend', though. I can picture it now - the Daily Mail reporter enters the bar, looking for confirmation (as instructed) that the whole story was all about Seth being a love-struck, drunk out of his head, depressed individual that staggered out into the early hours virtually asking to be mugged or just 'randomly shot'.
Gotta hand it to the bar owner though - he couldn't quite commit to the narrative:
'He was a little bit sadder than usual,' said Lou's general manager Joe Capone. 'Problems between girlfriends and boyfriends. It was like always wondering what the next step is [in the relationship], and what you're going to do next. There's always those worries, and Seth was worried about that a little bit.'

Alternative reality:
Reporter: So, Seth was depressed about his love troubles, yeah? yeah?
Lou: Well... kinda. He mentioned recently there was trouble brewing and was finding it difficult to cope.
Reporter: You know he has a girlfriend, right? And that they have been having problems, right? So it was all about his girlfriend, right? That's why he was getting drunk and was depressed.
Lou: oh, really? Not entirely sure what the problem was, but that sounds like a reasonable explanation.
Reporter: so I can quote you on that? Yeah? Right?
Lou: Inasmuch that 'there's always those worries and Seth was worried about that a little bit' - yeah, I suppose so.
Reporter: your name's going to be in the paper, mate - we'll send you a copy!
Last edited by coffin_dodger on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby stefano » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:36 am

Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:06 am wrote:We can assume Assange does know who the source of the leak is; I wonder if Assange would have any reason to so stongly imply that Seth Rich was the source if Seth Rich was not the source.

Sorry why are you assuming Assange doesn't know?
stefano

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:54 am

stefano » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:36 am wrote:
Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:06 am wrote:We can assume Assange does know who the source of the leak is; I wonder if Assange would have any reason to so stongly imply that Seth Rich was the source if Seth Rich was not the source.

Sorry why are you assuming Assange doesn't know?

I did write Assange "does know"—I assume he knows who the source is—but a quick reading of that slightly awkward construction might see "does not know," so my fault.

Edit: I edited the OP sentence to read, "We can assume that Assange knows who the source of the leak is"...thanks.
Elvis

Postby Morty » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:05 am

Obama Loses His War on Whistleblowers

12 Dec, 2016 by Craig Murray

Obama has waged a vicious War on Whistleblowers, the details of which are insufficiently known to the public. High level security officials, true American patriots like Thomas Drake and John Kiriakou have been handcuffed, dragged through the courts and jailed. William Binney had guns pointed at himself and his wife in their home. Chelsea Manning endures constant persecution and humiliation which meets the bar of cruel and degrading punishment. Edward Snowden pines in exile. These are just the highest profile examples. Hillary Clinton was the driving force behind Obama’s hard line attacks on whistleblowers.

Under Obama, whistleblowers face a total of 751 months behind bars — compared to 24 months for all other whistleblowers combined since the American Revolution. The protection of free speech and truth-telling has been wrenched away under Obama.

I am proud to be a whistleblower myself, and like Drake, Kiriakou, Binney, Manning and Snowden a recipient of the annual Sam Adams award. We have another recipient – Julian Assange – who is a most useful ally indeed.

Whistleblowers seemed a soft target. Indeed seven years into his Presidency Obama seemed to be winning the War on Whistleblowers hands down, leaving them serving time or marginalised and cast out from society.

But Obama/Clinton miscalculated massively. If you set up the super surveillance state, hoovering up all the internet traffic of pretty well everybody, that is not just going to affect the ordinary people whom the elite despise. There is also going to be an awful lot of traffic intercepted from sleazy members of the elite connected to even the most senior politicians, revealing all their corruption and idiosyncracies. From people like John Podesta, to take an entirely random example. And once the super surveillance state has intercepted and stored all that highly incriminating material, you never know if some decent human being, some genuine patriot, from within the security services is going to feel compelled to turn whistleblower.

Then they might turn for help to, to take another entirely random example, Julian Assange.

Obama/Clinton have perished politically as an example of the ultimate in political hubris. Downed by their own surveillance super state. Obama/Clinton’s War on Whistleblowers resulted in the most humiliating of defeats, and now they are political history. This is karma for their persecution of some of the best people in their nation. Good riddance.

All nothing to do with any Russians.

Disclaimer – though I reference fellow holders of the Sam Adams award, this does not indicate a joint effort or that individual award holders or the Sam Adamas Associates necessarily agree with actions taken.

I've heard it said that Rich is a possibility for the DNC leak, but that Podesta was a victim of targeted phishing. Surely much digging around has already gone on re. Rich, but I'm not up to date with any of it.

Craig Murray certainly seems to be saying that the disclosure of Podesta's emails was the work of an insider patriot whistleblower. If phishing was involved, maybe the person became aware through work related surveillance activities that Podesta was a public figure deserving of greater public exposure, and used phishing to secure his emails outside of work so as not to compromise his/her professional situation? Murray doesn't seem to give any hint that the Podesta leaker might be Rich.
Morty

Postby stefano » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:07 am

Oh, sorry my mistake. I'm sure he knows, and think he was at least in contact with Rich. A more recent post by Craig Murray (via JackRiddler, thanks Jack) seems to suggest the main bulk of the leaks came from someone else:

I had a call from a Guardian journalist this afternoon. The astonishing result was that for three hours, an article was accessible through the Guardian front page which actually included the truth among the CIA hype:

The Kremlin has rejected the hacking accusations, while the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has previously said the DNC leaks were not linked to Russia. A second senior official cited by the Washington Post conceded that intelligence agencies did not have specific proof that the Kremlin was “directing” the hackers, who were said to be one step removed from the Russian government.
Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”
“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.
“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.
“America has not been shy about arresting whistleblowers and it’s not been shy about extraditing hackers. They plainly have no knowledge whatsoever.”

I think that's a different person as I assume Murray would have said had he met Rich (whose murder he did mention on his blog). Had he been talking about Rich I also think he'd have said "it was an insider."
stefano

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:21 am

Whoa. Crimewatch:

The video has more than the text story, including chat with the bartender interviewed by the Daily Mail:

But that first line of the body:

Exclusive: Murdered DNC staffer's family, friends set record straight
Seth Rich, a 27-year-old staffer for the Democratic National Committee, was shot in the back in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016.

"It appears he was targeted," said D.C. Police Captain Anthony Haythe. "He was shot multiple times."

Seth was shot at 4:19 in the morning, just two minutes after hanging up with his girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka.

"We were on the phone just wrapping up our conversation, he had kind of told me that he was getting close to his house," said Mulka.

Seth's grieving girlfriend is speaking out for the very first time since his murder. They had dated for two years.

"There really aren't -- no words -- that can accurately express how devastating and horrific it is to bury someone that you love," said Mulka.

Although there are pockets of darkness, for the most part this neighborhood is pretty well-lit. Investigators tell Crime Watch Daily in the early morning hours of July 10, Seth was walking home. He was only about a block and a half away from home when he was gunned down, shot in the back.

"The officers who were there and they said 'Yeah, he was quite talkative, he did not realize he had been shot,'" said Joel Rich, Seth's father.

But an hour and a half later at a nearby hospital, Seth was pronounced dead.

Heartbreaking news to Kelsey Mulka. She was just on the phone with him, and in a split-second he was gone. Now Mulka is breaking news in our exclusive interview, revealing details, telling Crime Watch Daily there was no sign of trouble in his voice that terrible morning.

"I wasn't alarmed," said Mulka.

"He's kind of known as a goofball, but to me it was very clear to me that there was so much more," said Mulka. "It didn't matter who you were, where you came from or where you were going. If he thought you were in trouble, he wanted to help. If you were sad he was going to make you happy, he was going to make you laugh."

Still reeling from Seth's death, Kelsey is horrified to discover that the story of a conspiracy theory is swirling around his death. It all began on Dutch television. The founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, made a shocking assertion.

ASSANGE: There's a 27-year-old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back, murdered.

ANCHOR: That was just a robbery, I believe wasn't it?

ASSANGE: No, there's no finding.

ANCHOR: What are you suggesting?

Assange suggested Seth Rich may have become a target after being accused of leaking DNC emails, which led to the resignation of its chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Seth's best friend, Michael Cass-Antony, is also breaking his silence in this exclusive interview, telling Crime Watch Daily he's disgusted by the reports.

"All those lies that are being bandied about in the news are just that, and the reason that nobody close to him has refuted them is because there's no reason to," said Cass-Antony. "Because he spoke for himself. Because anybody who knows him knows how good of a person he was, knows how much he cared for the DNC and for where he worked and how much he believed in his cause."

But it's not just those close to Seth who adamantly deny those shocking claims. The police department in D.C. doesn't buy it either. The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia released an official statement which reads, in part:

"At this time, there is no indication that Seth Rich's death is connected to his employment at the DNC." -- Metro DC Police

And just the suggestion of Seth's shooting being a political hit has his parents outraged.

Seth's mom and dad want to set the record straight about the character of their beloved son, and disclose details of this case only to Crime Watch Daily.

"He had just found out he was going to go to work for the Clinton campaign doing data analysis and helping getting people out to vote," said

Seth's parents say he got the offer but tragically never had the chance to accept. They found the beginnings of his letter of acceptance in a draft email on his computer. Seth had only typed two lines, and his parents are sharing it with us.

"'All my life I wanted to be in a position that I can make a difference.' That resonates with me because that is the heart of what my son would have said, and working on Hillary's campaign, he would be making a difference," said Mary Rich, Seth's mother.

Police suspect Seth's murder is connected to a recent rash of robberies.

"There were a few robberies that we have investigated that we're looking into to see if those parties involved in those robberies could be the parties involved in our murder," said D.C. Police Captain Anthony Haythe.

But investigators go on record to confirm that Seth still had his wallet, watch and phone when he was discovered shot in the street.

"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.

Those rumblings concerned the general manager of Seth's favorite bar, the last place Seth was seen alive.

"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

"He was a great guy, personable, always there to kind of brighten up your day, even though that was our job as bartenders, just to make the customers happy. Seth would see if we're not happy, he would just like try to cheer us up a little bit," said Capone.

Seth Rich seemed to be friends with everybody, but he would stand up to anybody for what's right.

While police can't confirm if there was a struggle before Seth's murder, everyone seems to agree on Seth's fighting spirit.

Born and bred in Omaha, Nebraska, Seth slept with an American flag over his bed.

"Seth would be so offended at anyone thinking anything less of him, of caring for other people, of caring for America," said Mary Rich.

He even had eyes on the ultimate D.C. prize: the White House, a place he took his girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka, on their first date.

"I said half-jokingly, 'I want to live there,' and he just turned to me and said 'No, you will live there,' and that's just who he was," said Mulka.

There's a $145,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest. If you have any information you are urged to contact the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia at (202) 727-9099, or text a tip to 50411.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/ ... -straight/

And hi coffin dodger, good to see you as well. Yes, of all papers, you'd think the Daily Mail would latch onto anything sensational. Hm. I like your scenario with the bartender, but haven't yet watched all of his on-camera bits in the video above.

An interesting thing in the video above is, the family members and friends all act as if leaking the DNC's and John Podesta's emails is morally equivalent to murder or something. Meanwhile they talk about what a standup guy Seth was, who'd always do the right thing. I expect his friends are all Hillbots.
Last edited by Elvis on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:33 am

Morty wrote:I've heard it said that Rich is a possibility for the DNC leak, but that Podesta was a victim of targeted phishing. Surely much digging around has already gone on re. Rich, but I'm not up to date with any of it.

Thanks, Morty, I'm catching up myself. Maybe Seth Rich didn't leak anything, I'm quite open to that. Or, people who might know anything about Rich leaking the emails are clamming up—after all, the guy was gunned down two blocks from his home. What would you do if you got a quiet telephone reminder about what happens to "big mouths blabbing" — John Podesta's words, in his own e-mail about what do about leakers and blabbermouths (see next post).
Elvis

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:56 am

Is it safe to say that Flagler Place is not a crime hotspot? Bloomingdale certainly appears to be a pretty swish, expensive area of DC. And Seth Rich was not robbed. Why would anyone go to the risk of firing several bullets into his back, and then not rob him?

Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:21 am wrote:"It appears he was targeted," said D.C. Police Captain Anthony Haythe.

Sure does.

"the 2100 block of Flagler Place" ... hmmmm ... This list is from 2012/13:

Washington, D.C. CCTV Camera Locations
November 2, 2013

https://publicintelligence.net/washington-dc-cameras/

Flagler Place is not listed there. Any more recent lists of surveillance cameras in the area?* The gunman was surely caught on film. Anyone here who knows that part of DC well?

Elvis wrote:After we crack this case, what should we do with the $145,000 reward money? :bigsmile:

Give it to the Treasurer for safekeeping. (I AM TRAESURER)

*Maybe Google Earth can help. And these people would presumably know: http://www.bloomingdalecivicassociation.org/
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:05 am

Could reflect an "attitude"...Podesta is known for his dark moods and quick temper:

To fully understand how John Podesta is managing the complex Democratic takeover of the federal government, you have to be familiar with Skippy, the evil twin.

Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta's eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House. As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy -- Podesta's quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03005.html
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:12 am

I was getting to the CCTV cameras, eventually...thanks, Mac. Also might be neighborhood store webcams that caught some of it.

MacCruiskeen wrote:
Elvis wrote:
After we crack this case, what should we do with the $145,000 reward money? :bigsmile:

Give it to the Treasurer for safekeeping. (I AM TRAESURER)

I was thinking we could buy Jeff a cool boat or something.
Elvis

Postby Harvey » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:09 am

Map of routes from Lou's City bar to the scene:

Mary Rich (pictured) the mother of a Democratic National Committee staffer shot dead in Washington D.C. last month is appealing for help to catch his killer

The corner opposite Flagler market:

Some interesting local responses on July 10th-11th, 2016:

From http://www.popville.com

R in Bdale
July 10, 2016 at 9:23 am

This is getting stupidly ridiculous – all of the recent high profile crime is concentrated on the exact same 2-3 blocks of Flagler, Adams, and First. Nowhere else in the neighborhood. Why doesn’t MPD have a permanent police presence in an area they know there is an ongoing problem? A car on each block at all times, and/or officers walking the blocks, and/or SOMETHING visible. They do this all over the city – along 7th at R in Shaw is the most obvious example just down the block.

They know there is a problem. They know where there is a problem. Yet they seem to have a strategy of thoughts and prayers. Yeah, good luck with that.

continues at link...
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Next