Stuff Jeff Wells Posts On Facebook

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Stuff Jeff Wells Posts On Facebook

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:36 am

Featuring recent statements by Jeff Wells, founder and missing archon of Rigorous Intuition, as culled from Facebook or other sources. Real and recent Wells quotes only please.

Jeff Wells on 13 Dec 2016 wrote:
The CIA isn't staging a coup. The CIA is schooling Trump in who is the real government.

Last edited by JackRiddler on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Virtual Jeff Wells Thread

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:40 am

yes siree

Jeff Wells on 13 Dec 2016 wrote:

The CIA isn't staging a coup. The CIA is schooling Trump in who is the real government
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Nordic » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:03 am

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:09 am

I see Bernie Sanders, and I hear Mario Savio.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free the machine will be prevented from working at all!"
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stefano » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:19 am

Has anyone read Anxious Gravity by Jeff Wells?
stefano

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 am

July 15, 1996, just reposted by Mr. Wells:

Here's an additional juxtaposition (image won't display).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct8EF7OUkAAgVcd.jpg
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby norton ash » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:35 pm

stefano » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:19 am wrote:Has anyone read Anxious Gravity by Jeff Wells?

I did. Some of it is really brilliant, it's quite autobiographical, a bildungsroman... my only real crit would be it could use tighter editing... and the protagonist finding a way to manage and live by novel's end is by necessity a more pedestrian and ordinary closing sequence than some of the more surreal and outrageous content at the outset. I'd recommend it, Jeff can really write fiction. I feel like a shit for finding fault, it's much better than I could do.

And his satire for FRANK magazine remains hilarious, and is a regular feature of his FB page.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Could someone please let me know where I can find Jeff's Facespook account? There appear to be several million Jeff Wellses on this planet.

(Is it still possible to read someone's FB pages without actually joining up?)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby 82_28 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 pm

MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 am wrote:Could someone please let me know where I can find Jeff's Facespook account? There appear to be several million Jeff Wellses on this planet.

(Is it still possible to read someone's FB pages without actually joining up?)

I don't think so. Just make a fake account. Make it something believable. But Jeff should be findable. Just look up "Jerry Kelm" (that's me) and you will find some other motherfuckers from these here parts. I only have like 15 "friends". But he is the guy if you find Jerry Kelm.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby guruilla » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:33 pm

It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:56 pm

^^^^ Do you think there might be a good reason Jeff never posted his FB address here, Guruilla?

If your intention is to share with us the video, please do rather than post only an image of it. Thank you.
Iamwhomiam

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:09 pm

The link doesn't work anyway. Maybe I should have specified that I was requesting a PM. But I mean, is there something super-special-secret and by-invitation-only* about Jeff's account, or what? Do I have to wear a blindfold and roll up my left trouser-leg to join the club? I hereby solemnly swear that I am not going to pester Jeff with "Will you be my pal?" requests or subject him to my holiday snaps.

82_28, thanks, I appreciate your help. But if I have to actually join Facespook to read Jeff's writing I think I will probably pass. I'll have a wee think about it

* I have no real idea how normal-Facespook actually works, because I refuse to find out anything about it. Or rather: Whenever I'm told, I forget it instantly, by an act of sheer mental discipline. That's how I have so far managed to avoid it like the plague it is.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:19 pm

It seems the only time you'll be able to see his page is if someone here links to one of his postings. Those you should be able to read.

Personally, I rarely use it and loath its intelligence-gathering on members likes and dislikes and more. FB themselves will put you in a box and filter, ahem, "tailor" their marketing according to what they believe your interests are. Ugh!

But that's just me.

edited,
Besides, a phony account will still be from you IPC.
Iamwhomiam

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:51 pm

A quote from Nikos Evangelos reposted by Jeff Wells:

"You want to see election manipulation on November 8? There is so much to examine right here at home, in the way of voter suppression in Republican-controlled states. The easy corporate media coverage of the faith-based claims from 'the CIA' (whoever that is) makes for an enlightening contrast to the way the same corporate media has treated the recount attempts in Wisconsin, MIchigan and Pennsylvania.

"'The CIA' speaks and the Washington Post transcribes, as it almost always has. For the recount, the same Washington Post has had nothing but contempt. It's curious, isn't it? There's been maybe one article so far that gave any details about the effort, amid the sarcasm and defamation against Jill Stein for attempting what Hillary Clinton is apparently unwilling to do in her own cause."
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:46 pm

It's true, he's not set to "public" but to "friends only." Please let's respect that by only cutting and pasting interesting things he says, using the board quote function. Or maybe just lock this thread as my mistake. I'll await a mod ruling or advice.

JackRiddler

Next

Return to L'Encyclopedie