The Festering Darkness That is Steve Bannon

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Festering Darkness That is Steve Bannon

Postby RocketMan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 am

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/steve-b ... isappears/

White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s former writing partner cut an interview short on CNN on Wednesday after appearing to be afraid to speak out against him.

[...]

“Why does he love war?” Camerota wondered.

“You would have to ask him, he’s a man, I’m not,” Jones replied with a nervous laugh. “I think that Steve liked the strategy.”

At that point, Jones froze, seemingly unable to finish her thought.

“I’m going to ask,” she said before disappearing from the CNN broadcast.

The CNN hosts spent the next four minutes of the segment discussing Bannon with columnist Michael Wolff, but Jones never returned.

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 am

seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:54 pm wrote:
Another Right-Wing Power Player Emerges From the Shadows

BILL BERKOWITZ FOR BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT

Despite his youth, Miller has been involved with some of the fringiest characters on the right. Now he has ascended to the White House where he appears to be Steve Bannon's tag-team partner orchestrating chaos and disruption. Unless the bottom falls out, we will be hearing lots more from, and about, Stephen Miller in the hours, days and months ahead.
http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/comm ... he-shadows

Perfect description, 'tag team partner'. I absolutely loathed Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, and so on. But they cut their teeth for decades in the bowels of the intelligence/nat sec/White House/etc.
Bannon was a tv and movie producer who took his Seinfeld riches to make crank straight to video Tea Party docs and later steered Breitbart into an even more conspiracy far right straight. With Miller
being more known for being an interview troll than his work being an intern for Bachman and Sessions. With the aforementioned neocons in the Bush cabinet, there seemed to be (however wrong headed and disaster prone) elaborate long thought out decisions weighed from decades of shaped ideology with a warped world view. Here we now have two internet trolls running the White House, giddily coming up with random executive power bills they know no-sleep Donnie will sign each morning.

stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:49 pm wrote:
8bitagent » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:32 am wrote:
Thank you so much for this, 8bitagent. I think it's good to keep tabs on both of them - Miller is definitely part of the cabal that has taken control of domestic and national security policy. The fact that Richard Spencer vouches for him should be enough to sicken any rational human.

Well to me this stuff isn't too hard to follow. All the press releases, pundits, etc talk of the Bannon-Miller duo(or "My two Steves" as Trump says) beind behind every single piece of insane daily executive orders, as well as his apocalyptic inauguration speech. Everyone is focused on Bannon, but Miller seems to be the one actually writing all this stuff. Miller personally demoting top generals and DNI intel chiefs, and appointing himself and Bannon to the NSC princples committee is next level surreal trolling. The only thing more weird than a 31 year old with no real experience in anything other than being an internet troll now in almost sole control of the White House and mil-intel, would be if Trumps youngest son was appointed President in 8 years.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 am

Steve Bannon On China: US War With China Over South China Sea Likely In ‘5 To 10 Years’
BY VISHAKHA SONAWANE @VISHAKHANS ON 02/02/17 AT 7:04 AM

China warns Donald Trump to respect 'one China' principle

The United States will go to war with China in “five to 10 years” over the South China Sea dispute, according to Steve Bannon, who is President Donald Trump’s chief political strategist.

These comments by Bannon were made last March, but they resurfaced Thursday at a time when Washington and Beijing’s relations have soured after Trump questioned the "One China" policy and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said China should be barred from islands in the contested region.

“We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years, aren’t we? There’s no doubt about that. They’re taking their sandbars and making basically stationary aircraft carriers and putting missiles on those. They come here to the United States in front of our face — and you understand how important face is — and say it’s an ancient territorial sea,” Bannon said on a radio show hosted for Breitbart in March 2016.

China has been accused of showing its might by laying claims to almost all of South China Sea, from where about $5 trillion worth of maritime trade passes every year. Beijing also has been reportedly building runways and ports on islands in the contested waters to further its claim over the region. However, the country has consistently defended its actions, saying it does not intend to start a conflict and that its operations will actually add to the safety of the region.

Last month, Tillerson aggravated the already tense relations between the two countries by saying that China should not be allowed access to the islands in the South China Sea.

Related Stories
China Uses Trump Inauguration To Criticize Democracy
South China Sea 'Chinese Territory,' Senior Foreign Official Says
“We’re going to have to send China a clear signal that, first, the island-building stops and, second, your access to those islands also is not going to be allowed,” Tillerson said.

However, Chinese experts speculated at the time that Beijing is likely to retaliate if Washington bars China from accessing the South China Sea.

Apart from this, prior to his swearing-in ceremony Trump said that the U.S. does not necessarily have to abide by the "One China" policy — which has more or less formed the basis of diplomatic relations between the two countries since 1979. China, which was already upset with Trump’s telephone call with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen following the presidential win, reacted sharply over the then president-elect’s comments.

“If Trump reneges on the one-China policy after taking office, the Chinese people will demand the government to take revenge. There is no room for bargaining. Sticking to [the one China] principle is not a capricious request by China upon US presidents, but an obligation of US presidents to maintain China-US relations and respect the existing order of the Asia-Pacific,” the Global Times said in an editorial last month.
http://www.ibtimes.com/steve-bannon-chi ... rs-2485126
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:12 am

THE RIGHT WING
Steve Bannon's Ex-Partner Acts Terrified in Bizarre CNN Interview—Then Suddenly Disappears
"I don’t really know the Steve Bannon that you have today.”
By David Edwards / Raw Story February 1, 2017

White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s former writing partner cut an interview short on CNN on Wednesday after appearing to be afraid to speak out against him.

CNN host Alisyn Camerota began the segment by asking Julia Jones, who worked in Hollywood with Bannon for 20 years, what her former partner was like.

“What is Steve like?” Jones began. “He’s a very different person now than he was then, 20 years ago. I don’t really know the Steve Bannon that you have today.”
http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/stev ... ppears-cnn

“Steve always tended to focus on military battles; his bible was The Art of War,” she added.

“You would have to ask him; he’s a man, I’m not,” Jones replied with a nervous laugh. “I think that Steve liked the strategy.”

The CNN hosts spent the next four minutes of the segment discussing Bannon with columnist Michael Wolff, but Jones never returned.

Watch the video below from CNN, broadcast Feb. 1, 2017.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby RocketMan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:45 am

seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:12 pm wrote:
THE RIGHT WING
Steve Bannon's Ex-Partner Acts Terrified in Bizarre CNN Interview—Then Suddenly Disappears
"I don’t really know the Steve Bannon that you have today.”
By David Edwards / Raw Story February 1, 2017

CNN host Alisyn Camerota began the segment by asking Julia Jones, who worked in Hollywood with Bannon for 20 years, what her former partner was like.

“What is Steve like?” Jones began. “He’s a very different person now than he was then, 20 years ago. I don’t really know the Steve Bannon that you have today.”

“Steve always tended to focus on military battles; his bible was The Art of War,” she added.

“You would have to ask him; he’s a man, I’m not,” Jones replied with a nervous laugh. “I think that Steve liked the strategy.”

Watch the video below from CNN, broadcast Feb. 1, 2017.

Posted that already, a bit edited and with the video embedded.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:58 pm

Steve Bannon’s fever dream of an American gulag

Newsweek
02 Feb 2017 at 13:05 ET

Jeff Stein
Posted with permission from Newsweek

Imagine: Miles upon miles of new concrete jails stretching across the scrub-brush horizons of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, with millions of people incarcerated in orange jumpsuits and awaiting deportation.

Such is the fevered vision of a little-noticed segment of President Donald Trump’s sulfurous Executive Order on Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Security. Section 5 of the January 25 o rder calls for the “immediate” construction of detention facilities and allocation of personnel and legal resources “to detain aliens at or near the land border with Mexico” and process them for deportation. But another, much overlooked, order signed the same day spells out, in ominous terms, who will go.

Trump promised a week after the November elections that he would expel or imprison some 2 million or 3 million undocumented immigrants with criminal convictions—a number that exists mainly in his imagination. (Only about 820,000 undocumented immigrants currently have a criminal record, according to the Migration Policy Institute, a nonpartisan think tank. Many of those have traffic infractions and other misdemeanors.)

Still, the spectre of new, pop-up jails housing hundreds of thousands of people is as powerful a fright-dream for liberals as it is a triumph for the president’s “America First” svengali, Steve Bannon. But, like the fuzzy Trump order dropping the gate on travelers from seven Muslim-majority states, the deportation measure presents so many fiscal and legal restraints that is also looks suspiciously like just another act of ideological showboating from the rumpled White House strategy chief.

“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed to the writer Ronald Radosh at a party at his Capitol Hill townhouse last summer. “Lenin,” he said of the Russian revolutionary, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

The executive orders were “not issued as result of any recommendation or threat assessment made by DHS to the White House,” Department of Homeland Security officials conceded in a closed -door briefing on Capitol Hill Wednesday, according to a statement from Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill. They were all Bannon-style revolutionary theater.

Mainstream Republicans, watch out: If you oppose the deportation orders, you may end up like Eric Cantor, the not-conservative-enough House majority leader from Virginia brought down with Bannon’s help by a virtually unknown, far-right college economics professor, Dave Brat, in the 2014 election. Two years later, Cantor still could not fathom the success of Bannon’s politics of resentment and hate. “Negativity, attack and anger will not be a sustainable campaign narrative in the general election,” he predicted in a June 2016 interview with The Washington Post. “It will not.”

Yes, it will, to borrow a line from Barack Obama. And they’ve only just begun.

“Even as confusion, internal dissent and widespread condemnation greeted President Trump’s travel ban and crackdown on refugees this weekend, senior White House aides say they are are only getting started,” the Los Angeles Times reported. “Trump’s top advisors on immigration, including chief strategist Steve Bannon and senior advisor Stephen Miller, see themselves as launching a radical experiment to fundamentally transform how the U.S. decides who is allowed into the country and to block a generation of people who, in their view, won’t assimilate into American society.”

How broadly radical their vision is can be seen in “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States,” the companion order to the travel ban, which lists aliens for “prioritize(d) removal.” It includes those who “have committed acts that constitute a chargeable criminal offense,” and also aliens who have “abused any program related to receipt of public benefits.”

In other words, some targets can be deported because a DHS agent believes the person has broken a law of any kind, “regardless of whether that person has been charged with a crime,” as one analyst put it. And what does “abusing” a welfare-oriented program mean? Judges and lawyers could be fouled up with that matter alone for years.

Other candidates for the Trump round-up include aliens who have made “a willful misrepresentation in connection with any official matter or application before a government agency.”

What is “any official matter”?

“If these items were not broad enough,” noted Walter Pincus, the venerated former Washington Post national security reporter, “the final category for being detained for deportation is ‘in the judgment of an immigration officer, [the aliens] otherwise pose a risk to public safety or national security.’”

“If ever a category encouraged racial profiling, that is it,” Pincus wrote for the Cypher Brief, a new publication by intelligence professionals covering national security issues.

But it’s not just racial profiling. The new militancy unleashed by Trump’s campaign and election seems to be empowering the administration’s most fired up supporters, and at least some authorities to take out their rage on white protesters as well. Last week, a 22-year veteran New York cop posted a video of a protester in Washington being struck in the face, twice, by an anonymous passerby. “The officer shared the video on his Facebook wall with the text, ‘Grow up bitches and get a job,’” according to a report by ProPublica. “Two retired Port Authority police officers joined in, saying, ‘This needs to happen more often!’ and ‘Thats [sic] what the [sic] all need, a little ass kicking.’”

Bannon, the former executive editor of far-right Breitbart News, presumably would approve. “If there’s an explosion or a fire somewhere,” Matthew Boyle, Breitbart’s Washington political editor, said in 2015, “Steve’s probably nearby with some matches.”

The former Goldman Sachs investment banker has amassed immense sway in the White House, not just over Trump, but over the machinery of foreign and domestic policy, including the deportations plan. The president gave him a seat on the elite “principals committee” of the White House National Security Council, effectively bestowing him parity with cabinet chiefs, including the secretary of homeland security. Democrats are complaining that the appointment should require Senate confirmation.

Trump will ignore them. The personalities of the grandiose president and the self-described Leninist perfectly mesh, especially on matters involving immigrants and the Department of Homeland Security, where they are replacing Obama holdovers with officials who have with impressive track records for rounding up and deporting aliens.

One of them is Thomas Homan, who Trump just elevated to run ICE, the homeland security department’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau. “ The White House cited his success expanding arrests and detention beds for the recent surge in children and families fleeing violence in Central America,” The Washington Post reported. ”While the number of deportations of illegal immigrants with criminal records has declined in recent years, last year this group made up almost 60 percent of the total number expelled from the country, the largest percentage in recent memory, ICE officials said.” The White House also removed Mark A. Morgan, the chief of the U.S. Border Patrol, who had clashed with the powerful Border Patrol union, which endorsed Trump for president.

What will bog down the administration’s promise to round up and deport millions of immigrants is Congress—not so much its Republican majority’s distaste for the program, but paying for it. Trump has authorized the hiring of 10,000 additional immigration officers, as well as 5,000 additional Border Patrol officers. “Between the two, he has called for the hiring of more government employees than his highly publicized saving of manufacturing jobs at Carrier and Ford,” Pincus noted. The White House order also directs DHS to make money available to “immediately assign asylum officers to immigration detention facilities for the purpose of accepting asylum referrals.” The Justice Department has been told to get with the program, as White House spokesman Sean Spicer advised unhappy foreign service officers—and fast. The executive order directs it to “immediately assign immigration judges to immigration detention facilities.”

All this thrashing about resembles nothing so much as the botched rollout of the administration’s travel entry ban—with an important difference. All it took to implement the airport chaos was an order and a few hundred confused, overwhelmed Transportation Security Administration agents and officials. In sharp contrast, the detention and deportment orders mostly require tons more brick-and-mortar construction and an immense influx of new federal agents—all subjected to “extreme vetting,” one presumes, considering the recent spike in corruption in the border patrol service.

Pincus noted that Mark Sandy, the acting director of the Office of Management and Budget, rushed out a statement saying the White House “anticipated…increased costs,” not only in the current budget but in those beyond, for “steps related to immigration enforcement” as well as for “a wall along the southern border.” All that will require vast amounts of money from the only governmental body that has it: Congress.

“To fully implement [the detention] part of the executive order would require Congress to appropriate funds to the specific project,” says Kate Brannen, deputy managing editor of Just Security, which covers the intersection of law, national security and human rights.

“Until then, [DHS] Secretary [John] Kelly will be limited in how much money he can move around in his budget for it, which is why it says ‘legally available resources.’”

Expect DHS to start advertising for bids from private prison operators, a much-maligned industry that was collapsing in the latter years of the Obama administration. Two of the largest, GEO Group, Inc. and CoreCivic Inc., are already seeing windfalls from their second chance at life: Their stock prices have nearly doubled since the election.

All of which recalls another Leninist idea that Bannon may have forgotten: Prisons are universities for revolution.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby brekin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Ah, a regular RI trope "bring everything crashing down".
Funny, its kind of scary when that talk is coming from the White House, huh?
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

I've been having a bit of an argument about that Bannon/Leninist thing...a couple people just don't believe he said it......that's a shame they can't handle the truth

if they had any doubt all they had to do is read this thread :P

it seems they are just kinda sensitive to that word for some strange reason :)
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Stephanie Murphy files bill that would remove Stephen Bannon from National Security Council
Posted By Colin Wolf on Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Florida congresswoman and Winter Park resident Stephanie Murphy filed a bill Wednesday that would essentially remove Trump's top political advisor Stephen Bannon from the National Security Council.

If passed, Murphy's bill would make it so no person whose “primary or predominant responsibility is political in nature” could be designated as a member of the Security Council or be allowed to regularly attend its meetings.

The bill would also "express the view of Congress that the Director of National Intelligence or the Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff should have a standing invitation to attend Principal Committee meetings."

In a statement issued Wednesday morning, Murphy stated that the bill was a response to Trump's unprecedented move of giving Bannon a seat at the National Security Council and de-emphasizing the roles of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Director of National Intelligence.
“Our men and women in uniform, our intelligence and homeland security professionals, and our citizens should feel secure in their knowledge that the critical decisions made by the NSC are free from political considerations. The American people deserve a national security policymaking process that inspires confidence, not cynicism,” said Murphy in a House floor speech.

Murphy is a representative of Florida's District 7, which covers all of Seminole County and much of northern Orange County, including downtown Orlando, Maitland, Winter Park, and the University of Central Florida.
http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/arch ... ty-council
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:56 pm

I know he said it, but I don't know if he just doesn't understand the October Revolution, or only said it to sound provocative, or said it for disinformation, or said it for misinformation…
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Bolsheviks overthrowing the tsar was a very good thing. There is no tsar today. Bannon is a very bad thing.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby 82_28 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't know if I said it here in this thread or somewhere else, but I decided to check the wayback machine for early iterations of breitbart. Reason being, I remember it to be tame as my very left wing friend used to send me links from there like 15 years ago. He didn't do it in a way that was can you believe this shit wingers are saying -- perhaps it was well before Bannon and the addition of comments (?). He did it in the honest sense of sending me a link to shit. I don't quite know what happened. Like I said go back to the wayback machine if you care. Strangely I found that it goes straight to drudge report in its earliest years. You got me. Just throwing that out there.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby brekin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:32 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:I've been having a bit of an argument about that Bannon/Leninist thing...a couple people just don't believe he said it......that's a shame they can't handle the truth if they had any doubt all they had to do is read this thread :P
it seems they are just kinda sensitive to that word for some strange reason :)

Luther Blissett wrote:I know he said it, but I don't know if he just doesn't understand the October Revolution, or only said it to sound provocative, or said it for disinformation, or said it for misinformation…

I don't think Bannon has to be in alignment with Lenin's end game, just his revolutionary tactics and strategy.
It's like the Alt Right studying Alinksy.
And as Lenin's end game didn't quite work out the way he wanted, Bannon may have a better conception of what the means shall wrought.

Luther Blissett wrote:Bolsheviks overthrowing the tsar was a very good thing. There is no tsar today. Bannon is a very bad thing.

Sure.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Steve Bannon: 'We're Going to War in the South China Sea ... No Doubt'

Only months ago Donald Trump’s chief strategist predicted military involvement in east Asia and the Middle East in Breitbart radio shows.

By Benjamin Haas / The Guardian
February 2, 2017

The United States and China will fight a war within the next 10 years over islands in the South China Sea, and “there’s no doubt about that.” At the same time, the US will be in another “major” war in the Middle East.

Those are the views – nine months ago at least – of one of the most powerful men in Donald Trump’s administration, Steve Bannon, the former head of far-right news website Breitbart who is now chief strategist at the White House.

In the first weeks of Trump’s presidency, Bannon has emerged as a central figure. He was appointed to the “principals committee” of the National Security Council in a highly unusual move and was influential in the recent travel ban on citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries, overruling Department of Homeland Security officials who felt the order did not apply to green card holders.

While many in Trump’s team are outspoken critics of China, in radio shows Bannon hosted for Breitbart he makes plain the two largest threats to America: China and Islam.

“We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years,” he said in March 2016. “There’s no doubt about that. They’re taking their sandbars and making basically stationary aircraft carriers and putting missiles on those. They come here to the United States in front of our face – and you understand how important face is – and say it’s an ancient territorial sea.”

China says nearly the entire South China Sea falls within its territory, with half a dozen other countries maintaining partially overlapping claims. China has built a series of artificial islands on reefs and rocks in attempt to bolster its position, complete with military-length airstrips and anti-aircraft weapons.

Bannon’s sentiments and his position in Trump’s inner circle add to fears of a military confrontation with China, after secretary of state Rex Tillerson said that the US would deny China access to the seven artificial islands. Experts warned any blockade would lead to war.

Bannon is clearly wary of China’s growing clout in Asia and beyond, framing the relationship as entirely adversarial, predicting a global culture clash in the coming years.

“You have an expansionist Islam and you have an expansionist China. Right? They are motivated. They’re arrogant. They’re on the march. And they think the Judeo-Christian west is on the retreat,” Bannon said during a February 2016 radio show.

On the day Trump was inaugurated, China’s military warned that war between the two countries was a real possibility.

“A ‘war within the president’s term’ or ‘war breaking out tonight’ are not just slogans, they are becoming a practical reality,” an official wrote on the website of the People’s Liberation Army.

Aside from conflict between armies, Bannon repeatedly focused on his perception that Christianity around the world is under threat.

In one radio show, used to promote an article incorrectly claiming that a mosque had been built at the North Pole, Bannon focused heavily on China’s oppression of Christian groups.

“The one thing the Chinese fear more than America … they fear Christianity more than anything,” he said.

But China is not the only hotspot Bannon sees, and forecasts another ground war for American troops in the Middle East.

“Some of these situations may get a little unpleasant,” Bannon said in November 2015. “But you know what, we’re in a war. We’re clearly going into, I think, a major shooting war in the Middle East again.”

He also branded Islam as “the most radical” religion in the world, and moved swiftly since entering the White House to enact policies hostile to Muslims. Some have called Trump’s central doctrine a “war on Islam.”
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion