The Trump Spectacle & the Corporate-Media Noise Machine

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Trump Spectacle & the Corporate-Media Noise Machine

Postby RocketMan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:10 am

semper occultus » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:21 pm wrote:....so the neo-cons were Trotskyists and the Trumpanzees are Leninists ...either you've got some weird fetish for Soviet political strongmen over there or Russian influence on American politics has been more extensive than even the Clintonistas have yet realised....

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :rofl:
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby divideandconquer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 pm

People give Trump far too much credit, (for some he's the messiah, for others, Hitler reborn) as if he alone can take over all of the alphabet soup agencies, the military, the bought and paid for Congress, the judicial branch, the massive intelligence apparatus, the corporate media...eliminate all the checks and balances, and turn this nation into a dictatorship as if this hasn't already happened. I expect he will become the face of fascism that for the most part is already in place. It could be that once Trump is eliminated--either physically or metaphorically--it will be said that fascism has been eliminated when the opposite is true because fascism, thanks to technology, is invisible, unaccountable, embedded ....

Trump was selected to follow Obama just as Obama was selected to follow Bush. Why? Dialectics. Moreover, if anything Trump is the master of the double-bind, his role is to provoke, to bait, to simplify, to cover, to divide, divert, distract, and deflect...to make it all about HIM. And perhaps, as I said above, to fall, fail, fizzle..

I can't find the article, but in 2003, The Boston Globe --if I remember correctly--reported that DHS envisioned the eventual recruitment of one hundred million civilians spies (one in three Americans) enlisted in their program. I know that sounds farfetched, but that's what I remember. Doing a quick search, I found an ACLU report that claimed in its pilot program alone, it would have recruited, one million informants in just 10 cities – or one in every 24 Americans living in those cities. Whatever the case, that makes the East German Stasi sound like a walk in the park in comparison as they recruited as many as one in every 50 citizens, to spy and report on their fellow citizens.

Now, supposedly, Trump wants to add 15,000 officers to DHSdespite his desire to freeze hiring/freeze pay for the federal government. Everything Trump does or says he's going to do serves the hidden power structure/furthers their agenda in one way or another. In other words, it's made to appear to the conditioned public as if Trump--a lone gunman, so to speak-- is performing a coup d'etat when the coup d'etat has been in the works for decades, especially since 9/11.

“We've seen evidence which indicates that front groups for the British Crown and Wall Street are actively pursuing plans for global domination. Aggressive efforts are now underway to remove existing freedoms. As they consolidate control of the planet, they have extended the battlefield into your neighborhoods. Their primary enemies are those resisting their political agenda, all of whom will be identified, isolated and destroyed. An inclusion of the pathological factor, however, suggests that a more general class of people who are considered their natural enemies, will be attacked as well.

Evidence suggests that the US government has been entirely overthrown by a network of groups exhibiting psychopathic traits that have disguised themselves using humanitarian fronts. They are facilitating a revolution which will result in them having control of entire planet. Using the multinational force, they are waging a worldwide war against civilians to accomplish this.

In order to maintain a dictatorship it is absolutely critical that control is established on the neighborhood level . In the US, this network has existed since 1917 and has been used to harass and spy on people who have been labeled subversive. It is now entirely fused into our society as it was in East Germany and communist Russia.

…It is no exaggeration to say that that the Anglo-American establishment is using the military to reach down into your neighborhoods, single people out and silently torture them while using the mental health system, congress, media and NGOs to conceal their attacks.

….. The(ir) utopia is only possible when the enemy is removed. A portion of the population is recruited to assist in accomplishing that. Directed-energy weapons, including microwaves, lasers and acoustic frequencies, will be used on the enemy. [This is all included in military documents] PsyOp attacks are transmitted through every possible channel of communication that the TA (targeted audience/individual) uses.

It would be the ultimate dream for any average psychopath to be able to use the resources of the state to place people under surveillance, torture them from a safe distance with weapons that leave no evidence of their use, and sit back and have a good laugh while they watch them suffer in real-time. It would be even better if they controlled the very institutions which proclaimed to exist to expose such activities.

Their widespread, systematic, consistent vile activities, which have spanned multiple realms over the course of decades and have been committed against the human race in general, would be considered a crime against humanity in any civilization run by decent people." --Mark M. Rich, author of New World War: Revolutionary Methods for Political Control

“The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it. – John Hay (1872)

A globalized phoenix program...
“Unwitting Americans and the citizens of other nations are facing a destabilization operation…. one designed to bring down the existing world governments and to institute a one-world-government fascist dictatorship in its place.” --Marshall Thomas, author of “MONARCH, The New Phoenix Program”
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Rory » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:02 pm

In the theme of the OP

http://chinamatters.blogspot.com/2017/0 ... oment.html

Ratf*ck 2017: Our Murrow Moment

I’m doing some video and text work for Sibel Edmond’s Newsbud. Visit the site and support them. Please! And read my article about the TPP and NAFTA! The TPP Is Now Deader Than Ever Thanks to Trump. Double please! Recommend it to your friends!

We’re now in the “Murrow moment” phase of liberal journalism i.e. journos thirsting to take down Trump, you know, just like Ed Murrow took down big bad Joe McCarthy back in the day.

There is a certain desperate energy to do a Murrow moment on Trump. Now that Trump got elected, it seems the #NeverTrump media is kicking itself for not doing more to turn the juicy but dubious Steele dossier on Trump’s Russia links into a pre-election firestorm.

Time to make amends! And make up for the lost time!

The strategy pretty much boils down to Accentuate the negative / Eliminate the positive / Don't mess with Mister In-Between all day every day.

Warning: Winning the news cycle against Trump each and every day may cause some regrettable slippage in journo standards.

Like making a complete hash out of the history of NAFTA in order to employ it as a Trump-bashing weapon. That’s what I cover in my Newsbud piece on Trump and TPP, and journos getting history on rewrite to whitewash the political and economic catastrophes NAFTA inflicted on Mexico in the 1990s.

I’m a fan of leaks and investigative journalism. I’m not a fan of skewed reporting designed to take down a public figure, a.k.a. advocacy journalism an exercise which, when not conducted by the parfait knights of the American Fourth Estate is known as agitprop/infowar/*gulp* fake news. Or ratf*cking.

I’ve lived long enough to fart through silk by Mencius’ standard, and I’ve seen enough ratf*cking to be skeptical of the process by which journos demagogue a demagogue. Didn’t see McCarthy, but I saw Nixon. And Khomeini and Gaddafi and Saddam and Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un and Putin and Assad and Chavez and, of course, Trump.

“Burn the witch!” reporting seems better suited to generating moral panics and stampeding public opinion toward a pre-ordained outcome, rather than generating that reasoned focus and debate that, you know, might keep us out of a trillion dollar war in Iraq.

My skepticism is also grounded on the backstory behind the original “Murrow moment”. The takedown of McCarthy is celebrated as the ultimate journo righteous kill—and the model and justification for subsequent exercises in advocacy journalism-- but it wasn’t quite a clean hit.

Long story short, journos did not speak truth to power in 1954; they piped agitprop to the people on behalf of a systematic campaign to 86 McCarthy orchestrated by President Eisenhower.

I did a deep dive on Murrow/McCarthy back in December 2015, when the anti-Trump norm-setters in journo-land started trying to police coverage of Trump : Yes, the Press Might Do a Joe McCarthy on Trump; Just Not the Way You Think.

If your preferred method for studying history is George Clooney movies, you might find something new here.

The ethical issues involved in overtly going after a pol with one-sided reporting because he was “a threat to the republic” did receive an airing at the time of the Murrow telecast.

Fred Friendly, Murrow’s associate, was quite frank about the fact that to get McCarthy, they needed to do a hit piece on him, as described in this excerpt from Friendlyvision: Fred Friendly and the Rise and Fall of Television Journalism by Ralph Engelman (Columbia University Press, 2011). Friendly is not at all frank about the key role Eisenhower played in the campaign against McCarthy, perhaps out of solicitude to Ike, who became a significant CBS news partner after leaving the presidency. Ah, journoism!:

Engelman writes:

“A Report on Senator Joseph R. McCarthy” is a sophisticated hybrid of two genres: objective reportage and public argument. The opening suggest the conventions of journalistic objectivity…Murrow “trails the Senator like a Greek chorus”…linking and interpreting the sequences…Visual clues reinforce the underlying message…In a departure from normal documentary technique, the camera lingers beyond the conventional edit at the end of the statement to reveal awkward or unsavory imagery…some commentators…criticized the program as a dangerous precedent for the use of the powerful visual medium of television for advocacy journalism…Friendly did not dispute the one-sidedness of the program, recalling that he and Murrow were aware that they had “crossed the line into editorial comment”…Reflecting upon the McCarthy program two decades later, Friendly characterized it as an exception to the general rule that broadcast journalists should avoid taking sides. Under extraordinary extenuating circumstances, “where the future of the republic is involved,” an exception can and should be made…Friendly argued that See It Now could legitimately present for public consideration a critique of a senator who had skillfully used for his own ends a press—print and electronic—that reflexively reported his charges without routinely examining their veracity:

And in the final analysis, what if we hadn’t done the broadcast? And supposing McCarthy had triumphed, as he might well have, then where would…those who criticized the broadcast be?...I think we were balancing how what we knew how to do well against what he did superbly well, which is to be a demagogue. And I’m sorry we had to do it that way. But it was the challenge of a lifetime, a desperate moment for the country, and not to have used it because of a series of rules that we would apply to ourselves and that Senator McCarthy would abuse to the ultimate would have made history judge us very harshly.

Endquote

The legendary See It Now episode is embedded in my 2015 McCarthy/Trump post, so viewers can judge for themselves.

Subsequently, according to Engelman, CBS jefe Bill Paley sidestepped the whole advocacy issue by saying the news programs don’t editorialize but feature or documentary programs did and in those cases CBS delegated responsibility for content and opinon to those “in whose integrity and devotion to democratic principles CBS reposes complete confidence…” and who are “bound by the overriding policies of fairness and balance”.

So you can see where this is heading. The criteria is “where the future of the republic is involved” and the decisionmakers are journos with “integrity and devotion to democratic principles” and “bound by the overriding policies of fairness and balance”.

Who will police the journos blah blah blah. Especially now that Eisenhower’s dead and can’t share his moral compass.

I imagine there are whole courses at J-schools to teach aspiring journos how to recognize the magic moment when it’s time to engage in a righteous ratf*cking of a dangerous pol. Maybe in the case of Trump critical mass was reached when angry and worried journos received the 10,000th gut-churning anti-Semitic or racist tweet from Trump supporters.

If so, can't blame them too much. It's easy to advocate for dispassion and objectivity when you're puttering along on your little blog and not receiving a torrent of abuse, threats, and explicit targeting.

But the bottom line for me is, a license to practice one-sided journalism creates, with alarming frequency, bad journalism. And when one-sided journalism melds with bad journalism, you get journalism that readers simply tune out as just more ratf*cking, not a precious Murrow moment.
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm sure Alex Jones Channel being in the White House Press Room will get right on that
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby divideandconquer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Trump Killed the TPP? Bullshit

Folks are all a tither about Donald Trump signing an executive order yesterday saying the US is no longer ready to sign the Trans Pacific Partnership (or TPP) with 11 other nations in the Asia Pacific and Mexico. This is supposedly some sign that Trump is going to keep at least some of his campaign promises and stand with the workers of this country.

Bullshit.

He also signed an order saying he was going to erase “75% of regulations” on U.S. corporations in order to make it more profitable for them to stay here in the states. How do you those will affect the average U.S. worker?

But aside from that, the TPP was dead long ago. What Trump is doing is something akin to President Obama “killing bin Laden” and dumping his body at sea before anyone can take a picture of it.

“Have you heard? In an amazing feat of international people power prevailing over multinational corporate power, citizens united around the world have beaten the TPP…

It was stopped by thousands of diverse organizations representing working people united across borders — fighting against corporate power and for the environment, health, human rights and democracy. Although it was called a “trade” agreement, the TPP was not mainly about trade. Of TPP’s 30 chapters, only six dealt with traditional trade issues.” Public Citizen

“If you read the headlines, Donald Trump’s election has killed the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). The headlines have it wrong.

Donald Trump didn’t kill the TPP. Assuming we see the fight through to the bitter end, it’s the cross-border, cross-sector, progressive “movement of movements” that will have defeated the TPP.” Nov. 11th, 2016

Donald Trump was able to campaign on a platform of killing these horrific trade deals and his audiences could only have been able to understand and agree with him because thousands of hard working people have been working to kill the TPP for years. YEARS.

The most important thing to the planners of the TPP during the negotiating process was secrecy. That’s because they knew their fascist plans would be undermined if the people of the 12 nations involved in the deal ever got wind of what it was before it was signed into law. And that is exactly what happened.

But it wasn’t because of Trump any more than the New England Patriots are going to yet another Super Bowl because of me.

It’s not even because of congress who deliberately washed their hands of the damn thing when they gave ObamaGod fast track authority last year so he and he alone could bring about the corporate Nirvana state.

Imagine for a second what would happen if Trump signed the TPP yesterday. Those crowds of millions of protesters from this past weekend would be BACK out there by noon today with one major difference: Trump’s supporters would be with them.

And why is that? Because the common folk know what the TPP really is and is that because of Donald Trump? Hell no.

That’s because so many people did YEARS worth of work exposing the TPP and eventually the word got out.

Trump didn’t do a thing yesterday when signing that executive order other than buy himself a little populist cover which he will use later.

So don’t thank The Donald for killing the TPP, thank an activist or one of the few real journalists who have been covering the fascist “trade” deal for years while Mr. Trump was worrying about his make-up on the set of his staged “reality” TV show.

Find and thank one of those everyday people pictured above. Because by killing TPP they did you a massive service. A much greater service than Trump did for you yesterday by saying he was going to kill 75% of regulations on Big Business here in the states. That’s for damn sure.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Yea but he did kill a child
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 pm

divideandconquer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm wrote:

Folks are all a tither about Donald Trump signing an executive order yesterday saying the US is no longer ready to sign the Trans Pacific Partnership (or TPP) with 11 other nations in the Asia Pacific and Mexico. This is supposedly some sign that Trump is going to keep at least some of his campaign promises and stand with the workers of this country.

Bullshit.

He also signed an order saying he was going to erase “75% of regulations” on U.S. corporations in order to make it more profitable for them to stay here in the states. How do you those will affect the average U.S. worker?

But aside from that, the TPP was dead long ago. What Trump is doing is something akin to President Obama “killing bin Laden” and dumping his body at sea before anyone can take a picture of it.

“Have you heard? In an amazing feat of international people power prevailing over multinational corporate power, citizens united around the world have beaten the TPP…

It was stopped by thousands of diverse organizations representing working people united across borders — fighting against corporate power and for the environment, health, human rights and democracy. Although it was called a “trade” agreement, the TPP was not mainly about trade. Of TPP’s 30 chapters, only six dealt with traditional trade issues.” Public Citizen

“If you read the headlines, Donald Trump’s election has killed the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). The headlines have it wrong.

Donald Trump didn’t kill the TPP. Assuming we see the fight through to the bitter end, it’s the cross-border, cross-sector, progressive “movement of movements” that will have defeated the TPP.” Nov. 11th, 2016

Donald Trump was able to campaign on a platform of killing these horrific trade deals and his audiences could only have been able to understand and agree with him because thousands of hard working people have been working to kill the TPP for years. YEARS.

The most important thing to the planners of the TPP during the negotiating process was secrecy. That’s because they knew their fascist plans would be undermined if the people of the 12 nations involved in the deal ever got wind of what it was before it was signed into law. And that is exactly what happened.

But it wasn’t because of Trump any more than the New England Patriots are going to yet another Super Bowl because of me.

It’s not even because of congress who deliberately washed their hands of the damn thing when they gave ObamaGod fast track authority last year so he and he alone could bring about the corporate Nirvana state.

Imagine for a second what would happen if Trump signed the TPP yesterday. Those crowds of millions of protesters from this past weekend would be BACK out there by noon today with one major difference: Trump’s supporters would be with them.

And why is that? Because the common folk know what the TPP really is and is that because of Donald Trump? Hell no.

That’s because so many people did YEARS worth of work exposing the TPP and eventually the word got out.

Trump didn’t do a thing yesterday when signing that executive order other than buy himself a little populist cover which he will use later.

So don’t thank The Donald for killing the TPP, thank an activist or one of the few real journalists who have been covering the fascist “trade” deal for years while Mr. Trump was worrying about his make-up on the set of his staged “reality” TV show.

Find and thank one of those everyday people pictured above. Because by killing TPP they did you a massive service. A much greater service than Trump did for you yesterday by saying he was going to kill 75% of regulations on Big Business here in the states. That’s for damn sure.

Thanks very much for this, divideandconquer! Haven't read that blog in a while, forgot how good it is.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby divideandconquer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm

From top intelligence in Israel supposedly: Donald Trump has been nominated for the 2017 Nobel Peace Prize for "moving the US embassy to Jerusalem", for having the "courage of his convictions".. "to legitimate the state of Israel."

the top comment: "Donald Trump a true president With Honor who loves America!" :barf:

Verified: Alex Jones on the Payroll of a “Very Very Important Nation and a Very Very Important Leader
Posted on February 2, 2017 by willyloman

Well ok then. I guess now it’s not so much of a conspiracy theory that Alex Jones is, was and will always be a Zionist controlled-opposition shill working the Harbara side of the street.

Here he and Jerome Corsi are seen pumping-up the chosen ones on his website and delivering the “breaking news” that Bibi will nominate Trump for a Peace Prize for… moving the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv to East Jerusalem… which is actually Palestine.

At first I thought this might be a gag he and Jerome were running too see how many folks would bite on his Onion-styled “fake news”(you know, like when he tried to jump the shark on New Year’s eve 1999 when he was screeching about Russian nukes flying over the north pole?).. but he has a whole page on his website dedicated to it. Plus, there is a full 9 minute Youtube video interview with former State Department asset Corsi talking about it.

So yeah, for those of you who didn’t know already… Di$info Jone$ is a Zionist disinformation asset on the payroll of Tel Aviv.

Corsi and Trump are sitting there with James saying he was getting texts directly from “someone over the Mossad” and then later saying this “breaking news” he was getting was coming directly from “Israeli intelligence” and that the nomination “may not” have “Israel’s name on it, but they made it happen”

Something tells me that’s the first time Alex or James got a scoop straight from Israeli intelligence sources.

Interestingly, Jones talks about how the U.S. and Britain have been “blessed” over the course of the history of their nations BECAUSE they have been good to the Jewish people. That, they say, comes from some biblical quip about being good to the Jews makes God like you more… or some shit like that. Jones said it with a straight face.

Jones smiled big when Corsi told him that he was getting really fresh info from his “sources” in Israeli intelligence and Jones then said “folks, we are really getting things raw now!”

We can just put that one to rest now can’t we? Jones is a Mossad / Hasbara asset. Always has been.
divideandconquer

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:23 pm wrote:Why not let it pass without commenting at all?

Mostly because it's the very subject of the thread, partially because this is a conflict currently affecting 20+ threads in GD.

In general, "let it pass without commenting at all" is my default mode, and I should default to it more often.

As to your first point, a valid reason, especially you being a moderator. But then again, who else has the capability to 'nip it in the bud" ?

However, to your second point, please do not. Here I was speaking not only to you but also to the wider audience, Mr.WRex. Besides, we'd miss your witty bits like this,
Well, I'm glad you're feeling justified, at least. That's so rare these days.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who after reading one of your witty bits had to reach for a tissue to wipe my eyes and dry my screen. Please share your thoughts more often.
Iamwhomiam

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:03 am

divideandconquer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:32 pm wrote:People give Trump far too much credit, (for some he's the messiah, for others, Hitler reborn) as if he alone can take over all of the alphabet soup agencies, the military, the bought and paid for Congress, the judicial branch, the massive intelligence apparatus, the corporate media...eliminate all the checks and balances, and turn this nation into a dictatorship as if this hasn't already happened. I expect he will become the face of fascism that for the most part is already in place. It could be that once Trump is eliminated--either physically or metaphorically--it will be said that fascism has been eliminated when the opposite is true because fascism, thanks to technology, is invisible, unaccountable, embedded ....

Trump was selected to follow Obama just as Obama was selected to follow Bush. Why? Dialectics. Moreover, if anything Trump is the master of the double-bind, his role is to provoke, to bait, to simplify, to cover, to divide, divert, distract, and deflect...to make it all about HIM. And perhaps, as I said above, to fall, fail, fizzle..

I can't find the article, but in 2003, The Boston Globe --if I remember correctly--reported that DHS envisioned the eventual recruitment of one hundred million civilians spies (one in three Americans) enlisted in their program. I know that sounds farfetched, but that's what I remember. Doing a quick search, I found an ACLU report that claimed in its pilot program alone, it would have recruited, one million informants in just 10 cities – or one in every 24 Americans living in those cities. Whatever the case, that makes the East German Stasi sound like a walk in the park in comparison as they recruited as many as one in every 50 citizens, to spy and report on their fellow citizens.

Now, supposedly, Trump wants to add 15,000 officers to DHSdespite his desire to freeze hiring/freeze pay for the federal government. Everything Trump does or says he's going to do serves the hidden power structure/furthers their agenda in one way or another. In other words, it's made to appear to the conditioned public as if Trump--a lone gunman, so to speak-- is performing a coup d'etat when the coup d'etat has been in the works for decades, especially since 9/11.

“We've seen evidence which indicates that front groups for the British Crown and Wall Street are actively pursuing plans for global domination. Aggressive efforts are now underway to remove existing freedoms. As they consolidate control of the planet, they have extended the battlefield into your neighborhoods. Their primary enemies are those resisting their political agenda, all of whom will be identified, isolated and destroyed. An inclusion of the pathological factor, however, suggests that a more general class of people who are considered their natural enemies, will be attacked as well.

Evidence suggests that the US government has been entirely overthrown by a network of groups exhibiting psychopathic traits that have disguised themselves using humanitarian fronts. They are facilitating a revolution which will result in them having control of entire planet. Using the multinational force, they are waging a worldwide war against civilians to accomplish this.

In order to maintain a dictatorship it is absolutely critical that control is established on the neighborhood level . In the US, this network has existed since 1917 and has been used to harass and spy on people who have been labeled subversive. It is now entirely fused into our society as it was in East Germany and communist Russia.

…It is no exaggeration to say that that the Anglo-American establishment is using the military to reach down into your neighborhoods, single people out and silently torture them while using the mental health system, congress, media and NGOs to conceal their attacks.

….. The(ir) utopia is only possible when the enemy is removed. A portion of the population is recruited to assist in accomplishing that. Directed-energy weapons, including microwaves, lasers and acoustic frequencies, will be used on the enemy. [This is all included in military documents] PsyOp attacks are transmitted through every possible channel of communication that the TA (targeted audience/individual) uses.

It would be the ultimate dream for any average psychopath to be able to use the resources of the state to place people under surveillance, torture them from a safe distance with weapons that leave no evidence of their use, and sit back and have a good laugh while they watch them suffer in real-time. It would be even better if they controlled the very institutions which proclaimed to exist to expose such activities.

Their widespread, systematic, consistent vile activities, which have spanned multiple realms over the course of decades and have been committed against the human race in general, would be considered a crime against humanity in any civilization run by decent people." --Mark M. Rich, author of New World War: Revolutionary Methods for Political Control

“The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it. – John Hay (1872)

A globalized phoenix program...
“Unwitting Americans and the citizens of other nations are facing a destabilization operation…. one designed to bring down the existing world governments and to institute a one-world-government fascist dictatorship in its place.” --Marshall Thomas, author of “MONARCH, The New Phoenix Program”

Unofficial Trump advisor, Blackwater war crime head, and brother to Education Sec Devos, Erik Prince said not long ago to Bannon on Breitbart radio that the US needs to bring back the Phoenix Program
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 am

The "Alex Jones is a Mossad agent" has long been neo Nazi conspiracy stuff on youtube comments, etc. Tho it is interesting that recently Jones has come out more forcefully
in support of Israel, claiming "Soros wants to bring down Israel with jihadists". For me, its uncomfortable that both neo Nazis and leftsts are on the same page when it comes to hating Israel.

seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 pm wrote:Trump Killed the TPP? Bullshit

That's what trips me out. Obama killed Awlakis American born teen son, and now Trump has killed Awlaki's 8 year old daughter. such a sick sad world
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:57 am

The left pushing the idea that Bannon is anti-Semitic is such a howler, when Breitbart is 50% troll, 50% Bannon ambition vehicle and 100% pro-Israel. As Ben Shapiro, who used to work there said "Steve is not an anti-Semite. He is an asshole, but not an anti-Semite"

8bitagent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 am wrote:The "Alex Jones is a Mossad agent" has long been neo Nazi conspiracy stuff on youtube comments, etc. Tho it is interesting that recently Jones has come out more forcefully
in support of Israel, claiming "Soros wants to bring down Israel with jihadists". For me, its uncomfortable that both neo Nazis and leftsts are on the same page when it comes to hating Israel.

seemslikeadream » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 pm wrote:Trump Killed the TPP? Bullshit

That's what trips me out. Obama killed Awlakis American born teen son, and now Trump has killed Awlaki's 8 year old daughter. such a sick sad world
Searcher08

Postby stefano » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:17 am

Searcher08 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm wrote:The left pushing the idea that Bannon is anti-Semitic is such a howler, when Breitbart is 50% troll, 50% Bannon ambition vehicle and 100% pro-Israel.

I think you might be misunderstanding how anti-Semitism and Zionism work together. A lot of Gentile supporters of Israel aren't that because they like Jews, they're that because they don't ('go be a Jew over there', basically). At the same time the Israeli establishment, and the settler movement most of all, understands that more anti-Semitism equals more aliyah, and never misses an opportunity to tell Jews that everyone else really hates them and they should move to Israel.

stefano

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Kellyanne Conway has taken “alternative facts” to a new level.

During a Thursday interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, the counselor to the president defended President Trump’s travel ban related to seven majority-Muslim countries. At one point, Conway made a reference to two Iraqi refugees whom she described as the masterminds behind “the Bowling Green massacre.”

“Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered,” Conway said.

The Bowling Green massacre didn’t get covered because it didn’t happen. There has never been a terrorist attack in Bowling Green, Ky., carried out by Iraqi refugees or anyone else

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... c626919a53

ALTERNATIVE FACTS = AN EVIL STATECRAFT

Alec MacGillis ✔@AlecMacGillis
One still shudders to think how bad the Bowling Green massacre would've been if not for the heroic intervention of Fred Douglass.
10:15 PM - 2 Feb 2017
5,821 5,821 Retweets 13,590 13,590 likes

Richard M. Nixon @dick_nixon
Moments before the Bowling Green Massacre. - RZ

11:13 PM - 2 Feb 2017
501 501 Retweets 953 953 likes

NothingButTrouble
‏@TroubleMakingMe

@SamZComedy Gets me right in the heart every time. I'll never look at bowling or greens the same way again. May they rest in alt-peace!
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion