The Trump Spectacle & the Corporate-Media Noise Machine

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Trump Spectacle & the Corporate-Media Noise Machine

Postby Elvis » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:58 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Sam Z Comedy ‏@SamZComedy 39m39 minutes ago
First responders waiting for the casualties of the Bowling Green Massacre #BowlingGreenMasacre
6 replies 53 retweets 161 likes

Timothy Simons Retweeted
David Waldman ‏@KagroX 20h20 hours ago
More
I'll never remember where I was when I first heard about the Bowling Green Massacre.
26 replies 451 retweets 1,781 likes
Reply 26 Retweet 451
Like 1.8K

Guy Endore-Kaiser ‏@GuyEndoreKaiser 16h16 hours ago
Hey, congrats to all the people who voted for the geniuses who think Sandy Hook was fake and Bowling Green was real.
7 replies 352 retweets 1,258 likes
Reply 7 Retweet 352

Sam Z Comedy ‏@SamZComedy 18h18 hours ago
More
The Bowling Green Massacre was one of the bloodiest in history.

Warning: some of you may find the graphic disturbing (bodies everywhere)
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby SonicG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Was Bowling Green a planned fabricated "crisis actor" scenario that got cancelled ?
But really, what is the chatter among that contingency? I suppose if Alex Jones is their figurehead, then it must be morning in America. No gun grab, no more "staged" massacres, the "Deep State" is on the run...With the false-flaggers tamed by the fakir alpha-male leader, we just have to wait for that grand-daddy of false flags to really see where loyalties lie, I suppose....
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby coffin_dodger » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 am

coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:19 am

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 am

I gotta kind of warm and fuzzy feeling toward Trump yesterday :zomg after listening--on NPR-- to how he responded to Bill O'Reilly's remark about Putin the murderer. I couldn't help it..it just happened and I still kind of have it.

What if this continues??? What if it's some kind of Trump-loving covert, silent infection/virus that's transmitted through radio waves? Well, if slad starts posting warm and fuzzy Trump articles and pictures....we'll know for sure.

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:49 am

this is as warm and fuzzy as your going to get from me ever :P

can't make up my mind maybe this one and before Nordic comes in to let me know it is photoshopped ..I know I can tell by how big trumpty dumbty's arms are :)

it's still a very warm and very fuzzy photo

warm and fuzzy and SASSY!

alright this is the ultimate warm and fuzzy trumpty dumbty ...no photoshop needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

You don't have to dig very far to find "Obama is gay" and "Michelle is a man" rumors. But what if Trump is the one who is gay? What if all of those beautiful women, children and grandchildren are smoke and mirrors? Cover? How would that go over with his supporters? I mean, if anything, Trump always appears to be trying to prove his manliness.
I am not a psychologist but I have long suspected Donald Trump’s behavior appears to be – (and I underline appears) to be that of a closeted gay. Or at the least Trump is still struggling with his identity. This suspicion may seem in direct contradiction to the macho braggadocious, married-three-times, inappropriately women kissing, over the top Trump but perhaps not so far-fetched when celebrities such as Caitlyn Jenner mention the need to overcompensate their male identities before they came out.

It’s a speculation but aside from Donald Trump’s behavior of:

* Decorating with obsessive gold that would out shine Liberace’s decor

* The need to overachieve..overcompensate…and overachieve masculine traits

* Intimidating tactics as learned by his mentor for 13 years Roy Cohn, a famous homosexual known for being the Chief Counsel for Sen. McCarthy during the McCarthy hearings and for intimidating and firing scores of gay men from government positions.

* Vanity – makeup, coiffed hair, orange makeup

* Wanting to be “one of the girls” by buying Miss Universe and crashing the dressing room

* Over masculating by appointing the most anti-gay friendly Governor as his Vice-President running mate – Mike Pence.

There is one particular hand gesture that stands out from the rest. The pinky pointing finger.

Pinky Pointer
The finger gesture is not a typical gesture. The finger goes up in an admonishing point, the middle fingers are clenched and the pinky takes a stressed backward position. The gesture is not easy to accomplish and can be both aggressive and defiant in nature. The hand gesture is not an open polite “Wait a moment” pointer, a Pontifical “Bless you” pointer or even a “Taxi, Taxi” pointer. The gesture begs to be given a twirl and a defiant snap. And well, its prissy and not even a Presidential prissy.

History will only show if speculations about Donald Trump are true, as you should never judge a book by its cover or even a single hand gesture but I believe this hand gesture is mighty interesting. Think what you will.

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Karmamatterz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Well, based on some of the fake images posted in here it would seem that perhaps it would not be acceptable to some if Trump were. Being gay is not enough to be accepted by extreme left. Ask Milo Yappalotapuss. You must also agree with the entire platform and agenda. Uh oh...what if Trump is a transgender and and just had crummy doctors?
Karmamatterz

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Milo's book rockets to #1 Spot on Amazon Bestsellers today ...mission accomplished
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Karmamatterz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 pm wrote:Well, based on some of the fake images posted in here it would seem that perhaps it would not be acceptable to some if Trump were. Being gay is not enough to be accepted by extreme left. Ask Milo Yappalotapuss. You must also agree with the entire platform and agenda. Uh oh...what if Trump is a transgender and and just had crummy doctors?

Milo's book goes to #1 and the regressive left blame

"secret right-wing agitators".

The degree of not looking at ANY of one's own policies / attitudes / beliefs
The Great Derangement continues...

Meanwhile...
Searcher08

Postby SonicG » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Meh, the small hands just leads me to believe that he might have an extremely below-avg. size johnson and/or suffers impotency or premature ejaculation and is thusly always over-compensating for feelings of inadequacy. Seems to fit in with the strutting and bullying...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby stefano » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 am

Brump
stefano

Postby KUAN » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 pm

No links for these YouTube vids. Jesus Christ I'm getting really pissed off now stupids

coffin_dodger wrote:
Searcher08 wrote:
Karmamatterz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 pm wrote:Well, based on some of the fake images posted in here it would seem that perhaps it would not be acceptable to some if Trump were. Being gay is not enough to be accepted by extreme left. Ask Milo Yappalotapuss. You must also agree with the entire platform and agenda. Uh oh...what if Trump is a transgender and and just had crummy doctors?

Milo's book goes to #1 and the regressive left blame

"secret right-wing agitators".

The degree of not looking at ANY of one's own policies / attitudes / beliefs
The Great Derangement continues...

Meanwhile...
KUAN

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Thanks for bumping this thread, KUAN. Jesus, what a mess it had become. I'd forgotten it existed. I started it hoping it might be a thread where discussion and analysis could take place, but of course it was quickly transformed into yet another Trump Dump, as if RI didn't already have about forty of those. So I just gave up on it.

Maybe it can be restored to its original purpose. There are several threads this piece of embarrassing exhibitionism could go in, but I suppose here's as good a place as any. Video at the link, 53 secs, not embeddable.

Fired comedian Kathy Griffin weeps: 'Trump broke me'

US comedian Kathy Griffin has tearfully said she fears her career is over after CNN fired her for posing in a photo with a prop meant to resemble the severed head of President Donald Trump.

02 Jun
http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio ... p-broke-me

She is not a naive teenage kid. She's a professional performer in her mid-fifties. What made her think that photo was a good idea? What made her think this performance before the TV cameras was a good idea? It's excruciating. What is wrong with these people? What is TV doing to everyone's head?
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion