WTF are the republicans doing? Elizabeth Warren.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: WTF are the republicans doing? Elizabeth Warren.

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:55 am

you said Alex Jones

please let me know what was incorrect about what was reported about Warren

we are supposed to follow fake Alex Jones now???

In total there are 122 users online :: 3 registered, 2 hidden and 117 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

people....we at RI do not endorse Alex Jones as being credible about ANYTHING
Alex Jones Rant: DMT Elves Control Global Elites
Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32426

Alex Jones/.... The right-wing conspiracy psycho thinks Michelle Obama killed Joan Rivers
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 pm

I could care less about Warren or that specific article. That was not my point at all.

Take a step back and look at this from the historical perspective as well as the role the fake news washington post has played in cover ups, shenanigans, deceit, lies, treachery and all forms of propaganda over the years.

This isn't really the appropriate thread for this angle, but it seems thread jumping is the norm.
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 pm

In total there are 136 users online :: 3 registered, 2 hidden and 131 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

have you read the title of this OP?

if you don't care why are you posting in it?

to defend the credibility of Alex Jones?

way to go trying to change the subject of the thread

Even ‘Pizzagate’ Gunman Thinks Alex Jones Is LIL’ BIT CRAZY

oh forgive me I forgot Jones is a trumpty dumbty supporter
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:12 pm

OMG....seriously?

Why do soooooooo many people think EVERYTHING is binary? You really think because I question wapo and use infowars as part of the example I'm supporting infowars?????????????? While you're at it why not throw Drudge and Wikipedia into the mix and claim I support those outlets as well.

Just because someone questions a statement, "fact" or article does not mean they are Trump supporters or are members of the Nazi party. Curious though if there is a membership signup page that Paypal hosts. lol

What is wrong with people that they think if you question "reality" you automatically a supporter of the latest jackass in the White House? Or if you question ANYTHING about transgender or gender politics you hate gays and are evil?

Come one SLAD

This place reeks to high heaven of ideologies, which is fine. It is what it is. Just don't warp your agenda around a argument and turn it into a binary either or. ALL information coming out of the media should be questioned and suspect. Some info is more credible that other.
Karmamatterz

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 pm

you are the one that made it binary

name one thing that was wrong in the reporting about Warren...that's what this thread is about ....but thanks for the derailing
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Karma, there's little point in attempting to reason with the Big Names at RI any more. They have taken over the asylum and are revelling in it. Your point of view is no longer valid, nor welcome.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alex Jones BIG name at RI now

opinion of Alex Jones???

attempting to reason Alex Jones

positive point of view of Alex Jones

the only thing I don't find laughable is the intentional derailing of this thread

now wait one fucking minute here...Washington Post is not even linked in this thread or did I miss it? Why are we even discussing it?

back on topic

Warren vid has gotten over 5 million views now

In total there are 114 users online :: 2 registered, 3 hidden and 109 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 82_28 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:12 am wrote:OMG....seriously?

Why do soooooooo many people think EVERYTHING is binary? You really think because I question wapo and use infowars as part of the example I'm supporting infowars?????????????? While you're at it why not throw Drudge and Wikipedia into the mix and claim I support those outlets as well.

Just because someone questions a statement, "fact" or article does not mean they are Trump supporters or are members of the Nazi party. Curious though if there is a membership signup page that Paypal hosts. lol

What is wrong with people that they think if you question "reality" you automatically a supporter of the latest jackass in the White House? Or if you question ANYTHING about transgender or gender politics you hate gays and are evil?

Come one SLAD

This place reeks to high heaven of ideologies, which is fine. It is what it is. Just don't warp your agenda around a argument and turn it into a binary either or. ALL information coming out of the media should be questioned and suspect. Some info is more credible that other.

I am glad it is fine. What is this 12 dimension chess? Come One Slad? Is that some new Christmas song? Dude, we who somehow still dwell here at RI are always questioning reality. It is in fact what brought me here. It is not a big deal. Question shit. Be prepared to get "shot down". It ain't ever any kind of claim to fame. If this place "reeks to high heaven" of ideologies what in fact are you engaging in? Turn the congregation to how you would do it. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose? You know. I sure don't.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Wow! I hadn't realized that back then Strom Thurmond had been chair of the judiciary committee, an original, if not the original Dixiecrat. He would have loved Trump!

Perhaps Mitch McConnell should be censured for preventing Warren from completing her reading of Mrs. King's testimony. (and for wrongfully accusing Senator Warren of bringing disrepute to a fellow member, thereby damaging her reputation and that of the entire senate.) McConnell wrongly invoked the Senate's rules and raised a false claim. It was he who has disgraced the decorum of the forum, not Warren!

In 1986, after Mrs. King presented her testimony, it was duly recorded and published in the Congressional Record. Today Mrs. King's words are still pertinent. Especially because the hearing is being held to determine whether or not the committee recommends confirmation to a cabinet position for the same man Mrs. King was objecting to being recommended for appointment as a federal judge, Sen. Sessions.
Iamwhomiam

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:48 pm

instead of this stupid derailing racist and Alex Jones shit (which for the life of me I can't figure out why) I hope everyone reads that letter

you know the topic of this OP

why in the world was the name Alex Jones even inserted into this thread?

why in the world was the Washington Post even inserted into this thread?

why in the world was a racist remark even inserted into this thread?

these three inserts had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the OP

the facts are the facts here...if you don't know that watch the video
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Cringe
Searcher08

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 pm

I doubt it was deliberate but this is a good move for the GOP in the long run because it makes Warren more visible and credible.

Best possible outcome for the GOP in 2020 is being up against Warren. Her record will make mincemeat of her reputation.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby liminalOyster » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Why cringe? How do you feel about her unwillingness to back Bernie during the primary?
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Rory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:20 am wrote:I doubt it was deliberate but this is a good move for the GOP in the long run because it makes Warren more visible and credible.

Best possible outcome for the GOP in 2020 is being up against Warren. Her record will make mincemeat of her reputation.

You don't see Pocho as the great, victorious Dem unifying candidate in 2021?
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 pm

racist
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion