Celebrity Intelligence Expertise

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Celebrity Intelligence Expertise

Postby liminalOyster » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 am

Moby wrote:after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely(well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch
brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are
working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power.
-moby

https://www.facebook.com/mobymusic/post ... 10276108:0
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Celebrity Intelligence Expertise

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 am

Stephanie Miller had a little get together with Moby and Malcom Nance the other night

it's like reading RI! :P

Malcolm Nance ‏@MalcolmNance 2h2 hours ago
More
Malcolm Nance Retweeted Caroline O.
My being right about this doesn't make me feel smug. It terrifies me that we could be in a national crisis that affects millions of lives.

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby brekin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:25 pm

liminalOyster » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:39 am wrote:
Moby wrote:after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely(well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch
brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are
working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power.
-moby
https://www.facebook.com/mobymusic/post ... 10276108:0

Yes, agent Moby, everything is wrong.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby KUAN » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:48 pm

This is his latest - intense uncomfortable

Moby & The Void Pacific Choir - The Systems Are Failing (Full Album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5U5jR1xax4
KUAN

Postby Perelandra » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:19 pm

:blankstare
An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study.
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Moby says he’s spoken to CIA agents who believe Trump is a “Manchurian Candidate”

Trump begins approximately 8 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHI6LfICx6k

In a new interview with Louisville's WFPK, Moby expanded on his claims about Trump

BY ALEX YOUNG AND MICHAEL ROFFMANON JANUARY 12, 2018, 12:55PM

Earlier this year, after declining an invitation to play at the inauguration, Moby passed along inside information he received from “friends who work in D.C.” regarding Donald Trump’s relationship with Russia. Among other things, Moby alleged that the Russian dossier on Trump is “100% real”; that Trump is being “blackmailed by the Russian government, not just for being peed on by Russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things”; and that Trump’s administration is in “collusion with the Russian government, and has been since day one.”

In a new interview with Kyle Meredith of Louisville’s WFPK, Moby expanded on his claims about Trump.

“Yeah, so years of touring and spending time in DC and New York, I’ve managed to make a few friends in the intelligence community. And I guess this is about a year ago, we were having dinner and they were really concerned — partially based, not to go too much into the weeds — this Fusion GPS report on Trump essentially being run as a Russian agent. And these are some active and former CIA agents who … they’re truly concerned,” Moby explained.

“They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’ and so they passed on some information to me and they said like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of puts it out there.'”

Moby went on to cite the congressional testimony from Fusion GPS, which showed the former British intelligence officer behind the dossier approached the FBI after becoming concerned that then-presidential candidate Trump was being blackmailed. “To what extent there’s collusion, I don’t know, but where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and when you have so much evidence pointing to the fact that the Trump administration is really in bed with the Russians in a very pernicious way,” Moby added. “It’s really disturbing and it’s going to get quite a lot darker. Like the depths of the Trump family in business and their involvement with organized crime, sponsored terrorism, Russian oligarchs, it’s really dark. I guess we should all just fasten our seat belts and hold on.

But even if collusion is proven, Moby doesn’t “see people in Congress holding the administration accountable,” adding, “I worked under this naive assumption that our elected officials in the Senate and the House would be interested in investigating possible collusion between the executive branch and a hostile foreign power. And the degree to which even people like John McCain and Chuck Grassley have sort of abdicated their responsibility, that’s what makes me really pessimistic. They seem to be putting party loyalty ahead of country and decency, and I find that to be really threatening.”

Fortunately, Moby does find a silver lining in Trump’s incompetency. “Just imagine how much more dangerous he would be if he was intelligent and had emotional impulse control. I’m really grateful that, if we’re going to have a tyrant, at least let him be stupid and incompetent.”

Listen to Moby’s interview below; his comments about Trump begin around the 8:00 mark. In related news, Moby has a new album entitled, Everything Was Beautiful, And Nothing Hurt, due out in March.
https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/ ... candidate/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Return to General Discussion