Should the CIA choose our President?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Should the CIA choose our President?

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:18 pm

I had been hoping for an answer from you Heaven Swan, to Willow's question. But you blow right by it to ask more of your own.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:04 pm

^^^ again what Willow said.

And now this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-1 ... versus-spy

Q. So, in the Intelligence community, how chaotic is the atmosphere now?

A. In my 34 years of Governmental service, I have never seen anything like it. It’s the bifurcation of the entire intelligence apparatus.

Q. It seems the intel community has it in for Trump – is this your feeling?

A. There are many Trump supporters within the FBI. The CIA, however, is against Trump because Trump threatens to ruin their game in the middle east.

Q. Can you elaborate?

A. CIA and Mossad work in tandem with British intel. The goal for the CIA was to replace Assad with a puppet and to topple Iran so we could access their oil. Israel works closely with it’s “sister”, Saudi Arabia, to help this dark cause.

Q. So it seems like the intel community has it in for Trump. How can he protect himself?

A. Trump has a tremendous opportunity here, but needs to circle wagons. The travel ban included 7 countries chosen by both Jared Kushner and Rudy. Why did it not include Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, or Turkey or other countries that hate us? The seven nations mentioned were chosen by Israel, that’s why. And the unspoken alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia should be exposed. They are brother and sister. Jared Kushner needs to be careful with what he says and to whom. But, the biggest thing Trump can do is expose PedoGate via Sessions. Big names will go down hard, and it gets the blood suckers drained from the swamp. There are as many pedophiles on the Republican side as there is with democrats, but Trump is in a unique position to truly “clean up Dodge”, so to speak. I can tell you that what is in Anthony Weiner’s hard drive, and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein, WILL BRING massive arrests – in time. Trump’s legacy could be truly great if he was to purge the CIA, stop the extortion, prosecute the pedophiles and reinstate the death penalty for pedo’s convicted a second time. Pedogate is his path to greatness.

Q. How does Russia fit into all this?

A. The CIA and Israel are responsible for the creation of Isis. Isis was created specifically to weaken Iran and destabilize Syria. It worked for a while until Putin shored up Assad and bolstered Iranian Qud forces. The real reason you see such anti-Russian fever from both Schumer and McCain, Graham and Feinstein, is because the operation has blown up in our faces.

Q. Is Israel behind the anti Russian sentiment?

A. Yes. Israeli intelligence is furious with Trump, and will do anything to keep Trump from working with Putin. Understand that if Trump and Putin work together to defeat Isis, they are actually defeating a CIA/Mossad creation, and furthermore, Syria and Iran grow stronger, which the Saudis and the Israeli’s fear. Their goal was to divide Syria and ultimately destroy Iran’s regime. It is not just an oil grab, but a much bigger attempt at moving the chess pieces to allow Israel and Saudi Arabia to dominate the entire Middle East.

Q. So they demonize Putin and try to tarnish the Trump administration?

A. The Deep State is at war with both Trump and Putin. Understand that when Israeli intelligence hears “America first” from Trump, they go apeshit. Israel has bribed, extorted and intimidated our politicians for decades and suddenly this upstart billionaire threatens to ruin everything.

Q. You mention the word extort. Does that relate to Pizzagate?

A. PedoGate is only a modern term associated with a long history of Pedo-blackmail connected to both Israel and the Intel community. There is a full court press to stop PedoGate from being looked at because if people knew the true motives behind the pedophilia epidemic, they would do more than march on Washington. They could actually seed a revolution, with the spark coming from decent American parents who want to protect their kids. Our politicians are compromised. The senior analyst nicknamed “FBI Anon” alluded to this in his exchange with folks on 4chan and with you.

Q. What do you mean compromised?

A. Do you notice 2 central themes running through the MSM lately? Those themes are “Fear the Russians” and “#PizzaGate is fake news“. Both tropes come from the same place.

Q. Can you explain?

A. How do we exert power? Via fear. Do you ever wonder why both Democrats and Republicans fall all over themselves to kiss up to Israel? Odd, since Israel is the size of Rhode Island… The fact is, many of our politicians – on both sides – have been compromised by CIA and Mossad for years. It’s actually not admiration they are expressing for Israel, but fear. Notice Lindsay Graham and Chuck Schumer repeating the same salute when it comes to Israel. How does that even happen? The American people are finally seeing that there is no two-party system, but one big shadow Government pretending we have political dichotomy.

Q. So PedoGate is real and “they” have to get Americans to disbelieve it?

A. Let me explain how threatening PedoGate is… Who wins? Trump. Putin. Americans. Russians. The world…. Who loses? Israel, since they no longer can blackmail our politicians, the same goes for the CIA. The Shadow Government loses. But, the people win.

Q. Can you give me specific instances of politicians being compromised by Israel?

A. Sure. Lolita Island. Jeffery Epstein, a billionaire convicted of pedophilia received a soft sentence. His island was rigged with video recorders. Many politicians have been compromised. It was a Mossad/CIA operation. Contact ex-senior CIA CCS, Robert David Steele. Bob knows and has even spoken about this with numerous reporters.

Q. So an ex-CIA senior agent named Robert Steele is on record saying Epstein’s island was a honey trap to lure our most powerful politicians into a extortion scheme?

A. Yes. There are videos of some of the most powerful players in the most humiliating positions. If this gets out, not only are the politicians ruined, but the extortion game is over and suddenly, the influence CIA and Mossad wield over Washington, is gone.

Q. Wow ! Now its all making sense.

A. Yes. lets continue this conversation later.

The interview resumes

Q. So I checked out Robert David Steele, and he mentions Chuck Schumer being on Lolita Island. So does FBI anon. Is that why Schumer is targeting Trump’s cabinet picks?

A. Connect the dots.

Q. How many other politicians have been secretly extorted?

A. One in three, roughly. It’s not just the Island, its all of their activities. The reason #Pedogate terrifies the media, the CIA, the Israel Lobby, is because they are all part of this “shadow swamp”

Q. Former CIA agent, Robert Steele, says Mossad operated Lolita Island and CIA worked with them. That’s treason on all levels.

A. Yes, and its espionage. Just as these leaks from the intel community regarding Flynn. I expect that at some later moment, Trump will leak some of these videos

Q. Wait. Trump has videos of politicians in ‘delicate” situations?

A. No, But the Intel community has them, and Trump has strong support among certain players in the community. Trump has said he wants to “throw a spotlight on the cockroaches”.

Q. But Trump just met with Netanyahu and pledged the usual unbreakable bond with Israel.

A. Theatre. Netanyahu is desperate to both play Trump into attacking Syria,and hate Putin, and to convince him PedoGate is a conspiracy theory.

Q. That is what Robert Steele says, as well. So, exposing the Pedophiles diminishes Israel’s influence in American politics and also changes the map in a critical mass way?

A. The same media screaming “The Russians are coming” is the same media who says “Pizzagate is fake news” That’s CIA and Mossad talking points.

Q. How do social media giants like Facebook and Google fit in?

A. Facebook and CIA are literally the same petri-dish. Google became a Deep State organ courtesy of Eric Schmidt.

Q. Getting back to the Pedo stuff, FBI anon said in July of last year, that the Clinton Foundation sold secrets to foreign nations. Did they also engage in PizzaGate?

A. There are videos of WJC that would destroy him. FBI anon leaked weeks ago, on purpose. There was a reason.

Q. Ok, FBI anon gave Schumers initials, and Barnet Frank and others, but so far we have only seen low level arrests.

A . FBI anon did a “bank shot”. That’s a pool hall term we use. Ask Bob about it. FBI Anon rattled their cages as other DHS and local authorities rounded up all sorts of street-level human traffickers. The big arrests will come in time, but first the small fish are interrogated, and provide information that leads to larger fish. FBI Anon was firing a shot across the bow, much like you shake a beehive to infuriate the bees. Notice how blatantly hostile McCain, Schumer, Graham, and others are? It was what we call a “targeted trigger“.

It worked. By long-kniving Flynn, they exposed their hand. Now, Trump has full executive powers to investigate the CIA and Mossad. Notice how there is sound and fury about “Russian influence” and utter silence on “Mossad” influence in our power structure?

When FBI anon leaked in early July, the whole idea was to expose the Clinton Foundation,and to hint at the sale of “people” i.e. Pedogate. Look back at his exchange on 4chan. He is a gifted analyst, and knows just what stone to throw at Goliath’s noggin. By triggering the shadow Government, he helps citizen journalists ask the right questions and follow the right breadcrumbs, not the rabbit holes the Elite scum want you to follow.

Now, PedoGate victims are speaking out on their experiences! You just had a story on some lady who went through having her family abused by California-Deep-State-sponsored terrorism. If folks knew that CPS in California is tied into a huge racket that kidnaps children from parents, they would realize just how sick this is. Foster homes, CPS, etc… all get paid well to jail parents and then snatch their kids away. These kids suffer abuse, and perpetuate the growing cancer called pedogate. Politicians who have pedophile tendencies are groomed for power, because they can be later extorted and controlled. Meanwhile, victims have no voice- until now. Suddenly, we have citizen journalism, and it will end up saving the people, in the end.

I have to go, but please contact Robert David Steele, the former CIA agent we discussed. I am sure he would appear on your channel. You are providing a real service to the people and we hope you will continue to speak up for the regular folks who are concerned, rightfully, as to the state of our nation. Take care

"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby SonicG » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Project Willow » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:09 am wrote:^ I'm not confused about Trump, and I'm certainly not defending him (!). I just won't be cajoled into an irrational terror response. I'm not hopping on that train. He's not some huge new danger that sprang up out of nowhere, constituting an order of magnitude worse than the danger that's been operating behind the scenes all along. He is a product of that process, he is, in many respects, its unmasking. The unmasking is a crack in the facade, a way in. However, the terror being generated over him, this creation of a perfect vessel into which all outrage and (cough) resistance is to be poured, is a magician's trick, ensuring the system itself will be ignored.

No doubt...Cracks and "ways in" are useful metaphors that I have used since someone philosplained Deleuze and Guattari to me many years ago...Indeed, the outrage and unmasking has to be spread all around, shine the light on all the assorted dregs that Trump is trying to prop, whether it be wanna-be fascists like Bannon or continued rule through multinationals like Tillerson, even as Trump sidelines him, rejecting Elliot Abrams (not because he is a criminal but because he criticized Trump)...No doubt, there is hysteria about Trump but if he gets the boot or walks or (heaven forbid) has an untimely heart attack, and Pence gets elevated, hopefully the heat will continue to be poured on him...
I really do think it has more to do with the shitshow and chaos that Trump is causing as opposed to what I see as extremely simple reasoning that "the deep state wants war with Russia"...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby semper occultus » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:29 pm

...is Russia a genuine ideological / geo-political schism in this factional warfare or just a blunt instrument to subdue & undermine the Trump admin / "movement"...one major dimsension of the elite schism appears to be over climate change...
semper occultus

Postby brekin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 pm

So, Pizzagate is now just called Pedogate and Trump (misogynistic, sex assaulting, wife raping, women denigrating, buddy of Epstein, daughter sexual objectifying) is here to expose it and rescue us all.
God, this country got stupid.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Elvis » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:22 pm

Nordic wrote:And now this:

Q. So, in the Intelligence community, how chaotic is the atmosphere now?

A. In my 34 years of Governmental service ...

Fascinating. Most of what the "Insider" says makes sense, the big exception being that I doubt Trump has the motivation to take down the 'pedogate' apparatus. Insider's scenario has a lot riding on that. It's never mentioned that Epstein and Trump have "socialized" and that Trump has taken at least one trip on Epstein's "Lolita express" plane.

"Roughly one in three" politicians in D.C. compromised sounds plausible, that's been my own wild guess for awhile now.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby American Dream » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:26 pm

Rick Wiles: Flynn Forced Out By ‘Devil-Worshiping, Luciferian, Demon-Possessed Maniacs’ Behind Global Child Molestation Ring

By Kyle Mantyla | February 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Yesterday, extremist conspiracy theorist and End Times radio host Rick Wiles dedicated the first half of his radio program to asserting that President Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn was forced out of office because he knew the truth about “Pizzagate,” the absurd conspiracy theory claiming that Hillary Clinton and her allies help to operate a child sex ring out of a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor.

Claiming that a tweet from Clinton mocking the conspiracy theory was itself proof that the conspiracy is real, Wiles declared that Christians have no idea how many of their elected leaders are part of a “demonic system” that kidnaps children “to be raped, molested and then murdered.”

“Hillary Clinton is telling up front what this is all about,” he said. “She’s bragging it’s about Pizzagate. She’s telling them, ‘We took you down, you dared talk about our filthy child molestation and we took you down.’ That’s what she’s saying.” (Flynn’s son has avidly promoted the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, causing him to lose his job in the administration’s transition team, and Flynn himself has also embraced many wild conspiracy theories, including one linking Clinton to “sex crimes [with] children.”)

Wiles asserted that “devil-worshiping, Luciferian, demon-possessed maniacs” have formed a “criminal cabal [that is] running this nation and much of the world” that allows them to engage in “child trafficking, child molestation, child rape, [and] child murder.”
American Dream

Postby Project Willow » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Trump just nominated Acosta as his Labor Secretary. Acosta is the prosecutor who went light on Epstein.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Elvis » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Project Willow » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 pm wrote:Trump just nominated Acosta as his Labor Secretary. Acosta is the prosecutor who went light on Epstein.

Exactly.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby SonicG » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:00 am

brekin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 am wrote:So, Pizzagate is now just called Pedogate and Trump (misogynistic, sex assaulting, wife raping, women denigrating, buddy of Epstein, daughter sexual objectifying) is here to expose it and rescue us all.
God, this country got stupid.

Eggzactly...

... we have an exclusive interview with a special DHS insider...

Hmmmm..and from the comments of the original source for this "exclusive"...

As for Robert Steele, sorry. I served alongside him when he was a Latin America Division officer. He was never a “senior” officer and left the Agency after a disastrous tour in El Salvador. I agree with many of his political positions but he is no expert on the Agency. In fact, he is something of a nut.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017 ... py-vs-spy/

Oh that Robert Steele nutter again...

A. Do you notice 2 central themes running through the MSM lately? Those themes are “Fear the Russians” and “#PizzaGate is fake news“. Both tropes come from the same place.

As I said before, no...the focus is now on the chaos of the Trump administration. Pence and Mattis are both still viewing Russia with the same perspective as Obama and mainstream Washington...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby barracuda » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:01 am

Nordic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
There are many Trump supporters within the FBI.

In other news, Jorge Mario Bergoglio has just defecated in a highly forested area.
barracuda

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am

and the Russian mob/SoInsteva Gang has called in their markers simple as that

can one file bankruptcy against the mob?

JCF Capital ULC, which had purchased the construction loan on the building, said last month it planned to put the tower–mired in more than $301 million in debt–into receivership.

The Ontario Superior Court of Justice approved the request today (Nov. 4), just four days before the U.S. presidential election.

Because no U.S. bank will loan money to Trump or the Trump Organization in the wake of four bankruptcies, the Republican presidential candidate has turned to overseas sources for financing or partnerships.
http://www.theimproper.com/144178/donal ... ankruptcy/

Alex Shnaider, Trump's partner for Trump Tower Toronto, has ties to Sergei Mikhailov, leader of the SoInsteva Gang, a ruthless "Russian crime syndicate."

When Putin arrested Sergei Mikhailov in December did that mean Putin got to claim the outstanding IOUs? :P
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Heaven Swan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:24 am

Project Willow » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:09 pm wrote:^ I'm not confused about Trump, and I'm certainly not defending him (!). I just won't be cajoled into an irrational terror response. I'm not hopping on that train. He's not some huge new danger that sprang up out of nowhere, constituting an order of magnitude worse than the danger that's been operating behind the scenes all along. He is a product of that process, he is, in many respects, its unmasking. The unmasking is a crack in the facade, a way in. However, the terror being generated over him, this creation of a perfect vessel into which all outrage and (cough) resistance is to be poured, is a magician's trick, ensuring the system itself will be ignored.

I agree with you that Trump is the unmasking, and a crack in the facade.

The question now is a practical one. What are we going to do about it? Most of the non-Trump (or non crypto-Trump) supporters who post here are activists. Well it's tough being an activist when the majority of the population could care less about the struggle.

Well now they care. And they're showing up at meetings in droves. Are the activists going to criticize and snipe at the sidelines, or show up at the meetings and help shape the emerging movement?

And I don't agree that we're dealing (in a general way) with "terror" over Trump. At least among those who are showing up at meetings. Outrage yes. And I don't think that they had believed in the facade of the former leaders. They were dissatisfied but immobilized.

Although...a few days ago I was in a privileged very liberal environment and I did feel some extreme fear on the part of those who (apparently) had dedicated themselves heart and soul to the individualistic (formerly called bourgeois) lifestyle and seemingly couldn't imagine themselves taking part in a movement to change things. Maybe those are the terrorized people you mention? Smug liberals who were reveling in their privilege and now have had the rug pulled out from under them?

(Oh and this is not to paint everyone who flowed along with the individualistic orientation of the past few decades as a smug liberal. Many who just looked out for themselves, and let's face it we all need to make a living, are showing up at meetings and rearranging their lives to include political and social action).

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the legitimate terror that immigrants, those born outside the US, etc are suffering. Many of them are understandably afraid of being deported. If I were to be forced out of my adopted country and had to leave behind the life I'd built here I would be afraid too.
Last edited by Heaven Swan on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Postby Heaven Swan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:32 am

Project Willow » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 pm wrote:
Heaven Swan » 17 Feb 2017 04:36 wrote:This whole ordeal is much more stomach-turning for us, who have lived with this noxious clown for decades.

I regularly thank my lucky stars that I haven't personally crossed paths with him. Several of my friends haven't been so lucky. One worked as an entertainer at one of his events--and never got paid. He blasted another with crude sexism then in a stunningly petty and money-grubbing move, lifted her contract with a cease and desist order from his lawyer. Another, while working for him, found herself in a room where she was in earshot of his conversation with cronies. What he bragged about and the way he expressed himself was so vulgar, disturbing, sexist, racist, not to mention brazenly criminal, that I haven't repeated the details to anyone because it would sicken me to say it. You can't unhear this stuff though.

And my friend is not a politico, I believe her and it's clearly just typical, everyday behavior on his part.

And I have had contact with other evil presidents and they are so radically different, he is NOTHING like them-- who tend to be: slick as cellophane, blasting all citizens they meet with a warm gust of charm and 'concern' while projecting competence, even brilliance.

I may have dedicated my life to fighting against the evil, destructive and exploitative side of what they do but I can't say that they aren't professional and sane (in a their own sometimes diabolical way).

You could make a convincing argument that Trump and his crew's off the charts recklessness and incompetence is waking people up and providing an opening for change-- but you can't say it's not extremely dangerous.

Good point, but I want to expand on it a bit. Does he torture children on the weekends? Those more savvy politicians you've met, I've met some too, and in off hours they turn into exquisite predators. The intelligence that allows them to perform magnanimously in public is the same intelligence that sharpens their sociopathy in private.

I don't see that in Trump. In him I see a lot of fumbling weakness, no cortical facility under which to hide it and so to make exponential its impact.

That doesn't mean he isn't dangerous, and certainly in some aspects just as dangerous as those around him who may have more attuned gifts, but I don't think it is as bad. Hence we see resistance to him, where as before, there was little or none, or perhaps even conscious awareness, of the danger.

Edit: Formatting.

I don't see Trump as substantially different as far as pedophilia goes, just more overt.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Project Willow » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 pm wrote:I don't see that in Trump. In him I see a lot of fumbling weakness, no cortical facility under which to hide it and so to make exponential its impact.

Not that it's not so. It seems true that he can in a sense only be the way he is, for example in his appearances he can only keep reeling off the same set of tropes and gestures. His repertoire is limited, grows only slowly, and is delivered in rambling, often confused fashion, though he has an acute sense of audience response and how to steer back to tried-and-true slogans and attack lines. But in his case all of this is also a practiced stance. It's the character he has learned to play, for a long time, on television and in his life, and he has turned it into a strength and if anything the source of his success, as a true kayfabe artist. Appearance and character are one. Even all the witting (and dull-witted) lies don't change that for this type of person. No matter how fake he is, he is immune to the charge of hypocrisy because he doesn't suggest the self-knowledge of an ideal self that can be said to be in contradiction with his performed self. He has the conviction of the scam artist that he performs, he is never wrong and always thinking out loud within a very narrow moment, always present. His success at this is also thanks to the fact that a lot of people who seem incapable of empathizing with others generally (such as the populations targeted by his rhetoric) have no trouble empathizing with or identifying with this stance. Being a fumbling blowhard who doubles down on his idiotic false moves and doesn't need to remember or justify whatever he said a minute ago endears him to those who most love him.

I think you are making light of, or at least not emphasizing, his vocabulary of harm and constant theatrical enactment of bullying, domination (in a very much bad-alpha male way), hatred and sneering, designation of enemies among those weaker than and different from him, dismissal of anything he does not know (in fact active contempt for knowledge), brutality, triumphalism, self-obsession, bragging, etc. These are all qualities we often see in horrible, oppressive, materially powerful (and spiritually weak or empty) people who are used to dictating things and getting their way. And again, it works with the target demographic, they love this show of strength (emphasis on the show). I think you once said he didn't strike you as a once-abused child, but he sure acts like one. It would not have had to be abuse within the context of an organized network of abusers. His father seems to have been a very harsh man and they did ship the young Donald off to a military boarding school to set him "straight." (Rather the opposite of the cliche that narcissistic dominators are the product of lax upbringing.)

As to your question, many may participate in hiding or ignoring organized child abuse and torture in all forms, but many who have wittingly participated in and planned out the general crimes of the systems of capitalism and imperialism and warmaking, and even many who should be hauled before war crimes tribunals for having committed horrors far worse than anything Trump has yet to manage (if not plan and announce), may well have nothing to do with the milieus of which you speak. They may be sexually normative, even upstanding as "individuals," and relatively clueless about hidden networks they don't engage with personally. Notwithstanding his apparent involvement with the Epstein matter (which Nordic now seriously believes will be addressed by his new Kayfabe Hero), and of course the famous NBC hot-mic video in which he brags about his feats of sexual assault, I don't know what Trump does on the weekends. Does that excuse anything that we see him doing in public?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion